It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you, dont you realise violence breeds violence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by intrptr

Iam starting to think that perpetual war is what our Governments want
I hope the likkle dude just sits down and talks but as Frost said "I got a bad feeling about this drop".
Sometimes ATS makes me so sad

Perpetual war only benefits banks, who do we borrow our war money from mmmh?

There has been numerous incidents linking banks funding wars from both sides literally making people kill each other for no reason at all other than profit and numbers.

link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Im actually upset that we havent done anything in the past to help these people TBH with you.....

Im not sure exactly how we should go about it, but I think not only the US but indeed the WORLD needs to help the people of NK

link   
reply to post by intrptr

reply to post by kanng

Relative peace anyway.
We still had many covert actions and some not so covert actions but the public was still for the major majority quite asleep.
After all, we are the USA, the good guys!
I sure do miss my childhood when I truly believed this...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
We are forgetting that the South Koreans are in the middle, what would happen should they
make the first violent act?
edit on 28-3-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Well its not like they have made over 100 acts of provocation over the last several years. But if SK did mover we would have to back thier play.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Im actually upset that we havent done anything in the past to help these people TBH with you.....

Im not sure exactly how we should go about it, but I think not only the US but indeed the WORLD needs to help the people of NK

Then our leaders should talk to South Korea as I believe they are the best source of intelligence about this matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I agree but with China next door I think we may awaken the dragon.
It is such a stupid mess, what I can't understand is Lil kim was educated in the west so he must understand it a little.
But absolute power corrupts etc so lets just hope he isn't bat#crazy and is just posturing to get food.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i hope you are right. my natural pessimistic cynicism precludes such optimism.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
totally agree. but it's not going to happen. mankind is irreversably locked into a self-destructive tailspin that is now, i am sad to report, unrecoverable.

Not true, we are continually evolving.

Yes we are evolving......right into, as mans history has shown, just a big ol exchange of weapons. Reminds me of the lines..."The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.....for mans mind was on making war continually.'

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The world needs to pay attention, this will happen to YOU on a personal level.

If you don't play by the rules or try to fight back against us, we cut you off from the world then use media to brainwash the majority into accepting lies.

If RFID chips are implemented, imagine life as an internet chat room or Forum, if you don't abide by the rules you get banned, you will get banned from technology that requires RFID signatures, you'll be locked out of technology and society.

We used to have more people stand up against this wave of bank/big name BS, those people try their best to limit disinformation, now we've only got 1 dictator left. The media with it's history of crap slinging should be ignored, new age young idiots who disregard or never look at history should be taught that the wants of individuals should never be above the honor of a country.

I used to laugh when N.koreans shook their fist and cursed america for their blackouts, Kim Jong il said it was because of the americans, or at least that's all the media would release. Now I see that America was directly influencing the lack of power, now I know to see the bigger picture.

For instance, the German Luftwaffte would have never bombed London if they didn't sell gas to I.G. Farben.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

The world needs to pay attention, this will happen to YOU on a personal level.

If you don't play by the rules or try to fight back against us, we cut you off from the world then use media to brainwash the majority into accepting lies.

If RFID chips are implemented, imagine life as an internet chat room or Forum, if you don't abide by the rules you get banned, you will get banned from technology that requires RFID signatures, you'll be locked out of technology and society.

We used to have more people stand up against this wave of bank/big name BS, those people try their best to limit disinformation, now we've only got 1 dictator left. The media with it's history of crap slinging should be ignored, new age young idiots who disregard or never look at history should be taught that the wants of individuals should never be above the honor of a country.

I used to laugh when N.koreans shook their fist and cursed america for their blackouts, Kim Jong il said it was because of the americans, or at least that's all the media would release. Now I see that America was directly influencing the lack of power, now I know to see the bigger picture.

For instance, the German Luftwaffte would have never bombed London if they didn't sell gas to I.G. Farben.

We can overcome this with face-to-face negotations, through the South Koreans.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

How with all communication cut off? (The NK's cut it off btw) I think China has to step in.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Do tell. Hows that?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi, just to make a brief point. Turning the other cheek etc. The flaw in pacifisim. When you view each of us as individuals, unconnected to the whole, striving to pass on our genes, it perhaps makes sense to violently defend, to shoot first, ask questions later. But when after some careful reflection you start to question this position and instead to see us for what we really are, and that is as insepperable from each other. Connected by the great unknown. Then the choices become more obvious. They dont become easier. But none the less, we gain clarity.
The harm we do to others is inevitably reflected upon ourselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Do tell. Hows that?

By giving it a damn good try.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Violence begats violence. Fighting fire with fire only leads to more fire.

We've been down this road innumerable times since the dawn of mankind. We KNOW the path of violence and war solves absolutely nothing in the end.

Until we can learn to use "soft power" and settle our differences with diplomacy, respect, and understanding, we will forever be locked in a cycle of death and bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

We've been down this road innumerable times since the dawn of mankind. We KNOW the path of violence and war solves absolutely nothing in the end.

Until we can learn to use "soft power" and settle our differences with diplomacy, respect, and understanding, we will forever be locked in a cycle of death and bloodshed.

Ok until you remove all the random types of people from the world you have no shot at that.
Their are people in every country that are horrible, violent, evil , vile and brutal.
Good luck dealing with one of those people with soft power.
As a matter of fact i wish a good friend of mine that was murdered by a random act of violence would have tried to use soft power to fix that issue.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

See my post a couple earlier.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Do tell. Hows that?

NK thinks SK is an Illegitimate puppet government.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Do tell. Hows that?

NK thinks SK is an Illegitimate puppet government.

I don't believe that; see shared industrial projects (via google).

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Try telling that to the National Forest Sevice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join