It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you, dont you realise violence breeds violence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by December21st2012
Every day I read more and more comments demanding that North Korea should be taught a lesson. People taking great delight in the thought of death and destruction.

Can you not see the road that has been travelled? it is irrefutable that violence and hatred begats more violence and hatred. Change can only be achieved by setting an example. Someone dies. Someone you love dies. Someone they love dies. You hate, they hate, we all hate. Who wins? Who feeds off this hate? Who really wins?

Think! Awaken!

It is not US, it is THEM, the big banks!

This isn't Naruto ninja quest, we're all just an exhibit for display with no tangible power over life unless we choose to end ours or someone elses, there will not be a change.

In your title you call us or others fools, is this the right mentality for what you say next? Is anger supposed to win over hate or simply breed more negativity. All these wars and battles were fueled and financed by those illuminati big names you keep hearing about, from WWI to the Iraq war to has been a plan put into motion a long time ago.

Just to put this into perspective the alcohol prohibition era of america was because rockefeller wanted the american public to buy gasoline instead of using Henry Ford's free distillery (included with purchase of a model T) to distill your own alcohol at home for free to use in his FLEX fuel Model T ford.

All about perspective.

I bet you don't even have an idea for why TPTB have chosen this route do you?
edit on 28-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

Would you rather live in a world where you wondered amongst trenches of human corpses, their faces scarred by agonising death cries, or would you like to skip merrily amongst my rainbows, and nuzzle my unicorns?

considering i dont live in either one of those worlds cause they dont exist.....i live in what we call reality.......

And im doing great
so ill stick to where im at, thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Stop them from what?

Let's assume we do not initiate anything and NK finally decides they have had enough and launches a few missiles our way, would we be justified in responding?

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Just after congress declares war, in the meantime the potus could take steps of his own and has no problem doing so historically.
But seriously, we were shooting down missiles in the first gulf war, we are 20+/- years more advanced now.
I don't think we gotta worry about the rocks the cavemen throw over the fence.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

(again another group of people willing to do bad things to bad people so tha tyou can sit here and call everyone fools and still keep your head attached to your neck)

Free speech... That is the right you fought for? And your country? To be free?

What do you think the Koreans are fighting for? Skittles and fuzzy farts? (as you put it) They don;'t have those same rights. I see.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm surprised that for the majority of ATS'ers the idea of nuclear trade or weapons dealings is a deluded fantasy, if you build them you must use them ? I don't understand this ALL or nothing mentality.

Why would you market your nuclear power (crappy too) unless you were going to release data while progress continued to keep buyers perspective interests trained on you for a viable new welcome into the arms market.

S.Korea already reported that N.Korea has been using their embassy to sell drugs, how come the idea of money doesn't cross your minds? Do you think building a weapon is free?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by intrptr

People who advocate violence don't "actually advocate" it, they talk around it. But the meaning is clear, "...we shouldn't wait around..."

No. You made an assumption as to what I meant.

If you didn't mean that, then okay. I'll be waiting around for the Koreans to actually attack anybody. Besides Americans, I mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It seems all my posts are being deleted......kind of hard to retain a perspective when the OP is not allowed to defend their position. I suppose we have to tow the party line, the military industrial economic masters dictate what free speech is allowed.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No free speech on ATS, private company can edit what they like...just take it as a lesson.
Your OT I agree with but is very naive, I wish the world worked like you wanted it to but it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It seems all my posts are being deleted......kind of hard to retain a perspective when the OP is not allowed to defend their position. I suppose we have to tow the party line, the military industrial economic masters dictate what free speech is allowed.

Actually looks like a mod has removed multiple posts from multiple people and not just you.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Perhaps somewhat overzealous and unneccessary.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No your thread premise is excellent. "Violence begets violence". Stick to that. Don't let the haters pull you away.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Indeed, so this thread is dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join