It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

From what I took from the post was that maybe we ATSers can help to get this where it needs to go to make sure justice is served.

This...

How about we together along with the ATS staff put our thinking caps on and try to flesh out what we can actually do with this story.

and this...

While it might not end up being legitimate we can at least explore the options and the resources available to us to perhaps take the story another step or two down the road.

...would lead me to believe that he is asking weather or not we would be able to help to bring this to closure and if the company would be willing to do it's part for humanity.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Anyone can get a .org website put together.

Geeze, I should try and sell people "informational packets" on "Galactic Law" that superceeds any Earthly laws. I'll claim it makes you a "Universal Citizen" with no debt, and the authority to do whatever, whenever you want without having to answer to any Earthly authority.

Too late, the OPPT already has done that.... see www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

my guess is:
a big resounding NO to giving these people any sense of legitimacy, just looking at Crakeur's second paragraph..

You get one yahoo who believes this nonsense to take up arms and try and arrest the queen or the pope or whomever and you might wind up with some kind of ugly scene. The people who held their mock trial should stick to their law school classroom trials and stop pushing suggestions on others that are bound to cause trouble. There are too many less wise people out there, one of them is bound to act on this crap and the pretend legal team will not step up and admit responsibility if, and when, something goes wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I think you misread Crakeur's comment. While he is saying that the Church should probably be tried in a REAL courtroom, this "agency" and I use the term loosely is nothing more than some people that got together and declared themselves such and it's not actually a real agency or body of any Government or State Body.. Or the UN.......... So why would they want comment from a few people that decided to play trial?

If any of the so called real agencies had the moral authority to act and try privileged people that pose an evidential threat to the lives of children, then surely there would be no need for a step into the breach?

Sadly, it is unlikely that we would ever see the type of change needed to put these untouchables on trial. Unless people continue to speak out and take action, state sanctioned 'authorities' will continue to act shamelessly irresponsible. No matter how they might be riduculed for it, the people pursuing actions such as this Common Law trial are essential for exposing the ineptitude of the law in taking a moral stand against elitist filth that are so self entitled they believe themselves justified in all that they do.

Does this trial and verdict have a chance of shaming the official authorities into prosecuting? Probably not. Not when the riducule is already so widespread.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are two very important points I can take away from this thread about the abuse and genocide of children.
1) Some people wish to maintain the status quo, so much that they are willing to overlook the safety of children to keep it that way.
2) That as long as we all buy in to the incessant droning that we are powerless, there is nothing we can do, these people will get their way!

I ask you, is humanity really so far gone that there is no hope for recovery?
Another thing I noticed, I could be wrong about this and may have to check but, it sure seems to me that some of these people who are ignoring these poor children are the same ones who were "using" the children over the Sandy Hook threads!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is an International Court of Justice, there is no such thing as the "International Common Law Court of Justice", it's an invention of the ITCCS, which is a joke organization that has no authority to arrest, try or convict anyone. The ITCCS is essentially one nut from Canada, and even the people that he claims to represent (First Nations people from Canada) want nothing to do with him.

Existing ATS thread debunking the ITCCS

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As a generic sort of issue this comes up frequently. Someone will suggest that "the power is in our hands" and that "we" need to get together and affect this change "we" want to see. It's assumed that everyone on ATS or [pick your favorite venue] is on the same page. My question is:

"What you mean, "we," paleface?

For every person that actually gets excited about this there are several who don't care and several who will actively oppose whatever version of "justice" you are promoting this time. I say this in a generic, non-specific, affable sort of way:

To hell with you guys.

I reject your sense of "justice," your idea of who is "guilty," and your claim to power. In other words, over my dead body. If you really want to push, I'll be shoving. People are not going to rally to your flag. People with a cause are damned dangerous. Fortunately, you are on the fringe. May you forever stay there.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
There are two very important points I can take away from this thread about the abuse and genocide of children.
1) Some people wish to maintain the status quo, so much that they are willing to overlook the safety of children to keep it that way.
2) That as long as we all buy in to the incessant droning that we are powerless, there is nothing we can do, these people will get their way!

I ask you, is humanity really so far gone that there is no hope for recovery?
Another thing I noticed, I could be wrong about this and may have to check but, it sure seems to me that some of these people who are ignoring these poor children are the same ones who were "using" the children over the Sandy Hook threads!

How can you lump everyone that doesn't agree with giving one guy that is massively delusional as to his own importance legitimacy, and people not caring about the safety of children, the two simply do not correlate with each other.. Most posts that call this "court" the ravings of a crackpot, also go on to say that the church "should be tried" and "should be held accountable" So your conclusions are nothing more than sensationalist tripe, designed to make anyone that thinks this so called court is laughable, look evil, and like they don't care about kids.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

It may or may not be real. If not real it should be, if it is real however it should damn well be enforced.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dang - I might as well declare myself most high, great and mighty judge of the universal supreme court of the Frog. I would have just as much power and authority as these guys...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Are people gotten so anal they cannot understand that this is gesture?
Its obvious they have no authority on their own, they just have the authority the citizens afford them.
The point is that these icons of society are convicted of crime......by a jury of our peers.....

What the people choose to do about it is up to them.

Am I really reading this? Oh come on!

Trouble making and not even good at it.

Where does the authority of this kangaroo court come from? I see the Magistrate signing this off at the end (his/her name began with a B - for Billy No Mates - hasn't the honesty or courage to print their name so the world knows who they are.

It made me laugh anyway. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

For those who are too mentally deficient to grasp a simple concept.
People+united+majority=force=authority=justice!

Simple enough? Any more questions? Or would you like that in......crayon, I seen someone mention crayon. That maybe all that some people can understand.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my crayons don't work on the internet, so you'll have to settle for black and white. Speaking of black and white, this logic scares me. Badly. Actually, it does a great job of scaring me. Take a close look at what's written up there. Let me make it easier by repeating it.

By that logic, the lynchings of black people in the South was justice. Disenfranchising women was justice. Under that "logic", you could even argue that The Holocaust was justice.

What people don't seem to understand is that the purpose of all of these terrible governmental and judicial institutions that are so reviled on ATS isn't to promote majority rule...it's to protect the minority from the excesses of unfettered majority rule. Let me re-write Ayjay's little equation in a more historically accurate form:

People+united+majority=force=authority=lynch mob!

I don't care what you think of the Pope, the Queen, George Bush, or anyone else. Giving organizations like this self-proclaimed 'court' *any* legitimacy is a dangerous precedent that is every bit as morally reprehensible as anything the aforementioned Pope or Queen is alleged to have done.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

What you don't seem to realize is joke "prosecutions" like this diminish real efforts to get justice for those wronged by the church.

Here is the ITCCS press release from 2011, stating that they would be evicting the Catholics from various churches and taking possession of their buildings:

As of this day, Sunday, September 18, 2011, your organizations, their clergy and officers, are forever banished from our territories and lands, and your property and wealth are claimed and re-possessed for the use and benefit of all our people.

Your right to operate on our land has been forfeited by your rape, torture, and murder of our children, by your refusal to change and do justice, and by your betrayal of your own faith and public trust.

Depart, Now and Forever

If you continue to operate on our land after September 18, 2011, your clergy and officials will be in a state of criminal trespass and public mischief, and will be subject to immediate arrest and detainment by our Common Law Peace Officers. (Source)

Remember when that happened? I don't, either.

The ITCCS is a joke.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Crakeur

I also believe that, in a court of law (the real kind, where the trial is real, the outcome is real) the church might not be victorious in many of the crimes they should be held accountable for but this was a pretend court and the decision is a pretend decision and, worse, these fantasy court room players are suggesting that people make a citizen's arrest on the people they declared pretend guilty.

I am glad that the story has at least caught the attention of site admin and am sure your views are expressed by many of the staff at ATS.

How about we together along with the ATS staff put our thinking caps on and try to flesh out what we can actually do with this story. Firstly, there seems to be a lot of mystery that surrounds the details of the case and the evidence presented. Would it not be possible for some ATS Staff using the authority of this website to seek some kind of comment/interview/podcast from the agency involved in this trial. I am sure the ITCCS will be interested to get this story out to people and will want to add legitimacy behind what they have done. While it might not end up being legitimate we can at least explore the options and the resources available to us to perhaps take the story another step or two down the road.

Would the ATS staff be interested at all in pursuing an option like that to seek proper comment from the ITCCS?

ATS is a valuable resource and to me it would be a shame to not use a vehicle like this if we can shed clearer light on the subject.

I think you misread Crakeur's comment. While he is saying that the Church should probably be tried in a REAL courtroom, this "agency" and I use the term loosely is nothing more than some people that got together and declared themselves such and it's not actually a real agency or body of any Government or State Body.. Or the UN.......... So why would they want comment from a few people that decided to play trial?

The IJC is only recognised by the participant countries, to others it could be considered playing trial. It doesn't matter who the people are, the given information though does matter, just like most trials.
edit on 26-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I do believe y'all misunderstood me. This mock trial was meant to raise awareness to the perceived crimes of the people they tried. It has no bearing anywhere and deserves about as much attention as one needs whilst relieving himself of last night's dinner.

I do, however, agree that there are issues that the church is faced with, that are going unpunished, and should be dealt with. In a real court. In the real world where the actual trial means something and the actual results mean something.

what these clowns did, by telling the people to make citizens arrest is to potentially put someone in harm's way and that is very dangerous. Some dope sees the so called trial and decides to strap a bomb to his chest to take out the criminal pope and then what?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer

For those who are too mentally deficient to grasp a simple concept.

Simple enough? Any more questions? Or would you like that in......crayon, I seen someone mention crayon. That maybe all that some people can understand.

Sorry to disappoint you, but my crayons don't work on the internet, so you'll have to settle for black and white. Speaking of black and white, this logic scares me. Badly. Actually, it does a great job of scaring me. Take a close look at what's written up there. Let me make it easier by repeating it.

By that logic, the lynchings of black people in the South was justice. Disenfranchising women was justice. Under that "logic", you could even argue that The Holocaust was justice.

What people don't seem to understand is that the purpose of all of these terrible governmental and judicial institutions that are so reviled on ATS isn't to promote majority rule...it's to protect the minority from the excesses of unfettered majority rule. Let me re-write Ayjay's little equation in a more historically accurate form:

People+united+majority=force=authority=lynch mob!

I don't care what you think of the Pope, the Queen, George Bush, or anyone else. Giving organizations like this self-proclaimed 'court' *any* legitimacy is a dangerous precedent that is every bit as morally reprehensible as anything the aforementioned Pope or Queen is alleged to have done.

Personally, I quite like my Queen and that must be because I could use my free agency to choose to serve her in several offices where it was my sworn duty to choose to protect those who weren't so strong. Bit cheesy and maybe symbolic I know but she represents a standard some like to try and protect. And yep, you're quite right, that standard is far from perfect but we have to try don't we.

Don't know the Pope or George but I bet they mostly and in the main do/did their jobs for the right reasons but it's a funny thing in this democratic society I live in that if I have/had evidence of wrong doing there is a way. If someone has evidence just use it. Really is that simple.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These people have just as much authority as I'd for example posting on the internet would have to sentence them for molesting kittens, for example. So they are just, how to say nicely, talking rubbish.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join