It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As a court of the human species, I give them MY authority as a human being! If you wish to allow the wholesale slaughter and sexual abuse of children then I guess that is what YOU are made of. To any out there who consider yourself to be humane and who wish to put an end to these atrocities, you can and should lend your authority as well. To those of you out there who laugh and joke about how these despicable creatures are above reproach, and wish to see these acts against children continue, hopefully, someday you will be included on a list as well!

edit on 26-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They control the senate and the courts.....

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
And this organization has what authority to actually enforce this decision:

They are NOT as the OP states any body of the United Nations, they are an independent group of people who think they can try anyone in any church or state for crimes. Their authority is non-existent.

That's the problem, it's like the court that somehow sentenced Bush and company to War Crimes a few years back, it's a lot of talk, and in the end, nothing will come of it because they have no legal standing to enforce this decision, esp on a Sovereign Nation like the Vatcian, or the United Kingdom. Can you just see them trying to go in and repossess the Queen's stuff?

edit on 25-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

Star!

You are absolutley correct. This group has zero enforcement authority (and a really cheap looking website too).

This group (or one guy, actually) keeps getting brought up over and over again. This group is no different than those people in America doing their own "Grand Jurries" and sending letters to govenors.

I'm reminded of that insurance commercial where the woman says, "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true". People really will believe anything as long as it's in print, won't they?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

yup.
People LOVE to be told what to think.

If we press the keys on our keyboards extra hard, curl our lips with indignity over all this , erm, um, indignity, and say all the words out loud making extra sure to spit all over our screens since we're really really really really mad about all these crimes against humanity, that might just make a difference ... right?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

yup.

If we press the keys on our keyboards extra hard, curl our lips with indignity over all this , erm, um, indignity, and say all the words out loud making extra sure to spit all over our screens since we're really really really really mad about all these crimes against humanity, that might just make a difference ... right?

The only folks telling me what to think are the Catholic Church. That must be who you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They have the authority of human beings attempting to write a grievous wrong. That gets my respect. You can go back to Dancing With the Stars and NFL Football now.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
...Or, people can listen to the incessant droning about we, the people have no power and these monsters have ALL the power! Yea, that's it, you will obey, you have no power, you are under our spell! Cut the mind control techniques! People don't fall under the evil spells, look at what these people are trying to tell you! They are trying to tell us all that we can do nothing. Maybe they are right, if we remain divided. United, we can do anything. This is a worthy cause to be united under!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And you can continue to live in fantasy land.

Go ahead and type up an arrest warrant and travel to Rome. Gather some friends whille your at it. See how well that goes over.

There are systems in place that handle these types of issues, and proper ways for them to be dealt with. How about trying to pettition them?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by groingrinder

And you can continue to live in fantasy land.

Go ahead and type up an arrest warrant and travel to Rome. Gather some friends whille your at it. See how well that goes over.

There are systems in place that handle these types of issues, and proper ways for them to be dealt with. How about trying to pettition them?

Those "systems in place" are part of the corruption. Good luck with that. The Catholic Church has more wealth than most nations and they buy lots of influence with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by Druscilla

yup.

The only folks telling me what to think are the Catholic Church. That must be who you are talking about.

The only authority the Catholic Church has over anyone residing outside of Vaitcan City is that authority which is freely given by it's congregations.

No one is telling you what to think or do or say.... get over it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

itccs.org Roman Church admits the Pope’s Guilt: Joseph Ratzinger to Evade Justice and Hide out in the Vatican for his own legal immunity and “protection”

Vatican officials announced that Joseph Ratzinger will remain a permanent resident of Vatican City after his resignation. Doing so will offer him legal protection from any attempt to prosecute him in connection with sexual abuse cases around the world, Church sources said today "His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless".

Judging by things like this, the Pope sure looks guilty! It also seems that the Vatican does not want Ratzinger to be available for interview of any sort.

itccs.org... ty-and-protection/

The link would not take, for some unknown reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Supreme Court of the People of Earth hereby finds all members of ATS guilty of the crime of failing to prevent whatever it is the Pope, Queen, Canadian PM etal are supposed to have done (or not done) and are hereby fined $100,000 to be paid by the 4th March 2013.

There, see how easy it is?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I think if you looked around you and asked, people would be more likely to put force behind crimes against humanity and especially against children. Your silly comparisons are not even in the same ball-park.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

The only authority the Catholic Church has over anyone residing outside of Vaitcan City is that authority which is freely given by it's congregations.

No one is telling you what to think or do or say.... get over it.

Um, some fringe news publication published a story that some entirely powerless kangaroo court put a bunch of names on trial and found them guilty of crimes against humanity.

Id est, an ATS member read a 'news' story, and by doing so, was told what to think, and now thinks they're the savior of humanity where all the names listed by the kangaroo court must pay.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It would be lovely if this happened. As I was reading the op, the track Swizz Chrizz by cassetteboy was playing in my head. Which is a mashup of percect day, and someone talking about the impeachment of Tony Blair and George bush. That is just a song, as this is just a story.

But I am going to sit here for a moment anyway, and just imagine how awesome it would be, and how hard i would laugh if any of it were true. The Queen, in the clink

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

My comparison is to show that anyone can try anyone in a made-up court with no authority and find them guilty

This thread would be so much more interesting and valid if it discussed the evidence supporting the allegations of whatever it is the Pope, Queen, Canadian PM etal are supposed to have done/not done

As it is, I guess it's not so much a hoax as a joke?

edit on 26-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For those who are too mentally deficient to grasp a simple concept.
People+united+majority=force=authority=justice!

Simple enough? Any more questions? Or would you like that in......crayon, I seen someone mention crayon. That maybe all that some people can understand.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
As it is, I guess it's not so much a hoax as a joke?

they are serious but the rest of the world sees it for what it is, a joke.

I'm no fan of the pope and I do believe that his stepping down and being sheltered by the vatican in his retirement is a means of keeping him distanced from the abuse and sexcapade issues that are popping up. I also believe the church should be held accountable for the lives they've wrecked by protecting the pedophile priests and I do belive he actually looks evil. I also believe that, in a court of law (the real kind, where the trial is real, the outcome is real) the church might not be victorious in many of the crimes they should be held accountable for but this was a pretend court and the decision is a pretend decision and, worse, these fantasy court room players are suggesting that people make a citizen's arrest on the people they declared pretend guilty.

You get one yahoo who believes this nonsense to take up arms and try and arrest the queen or the pope or whomever and you might wind up with some kind of ugly scene. The people who held their mock trial should stick to their law school classroom trials and stop pushing suggestions on others that are bound to cause trouble. There are too many less wise people out there, one of them is bound to act on this crap and the pretend legal team will not step up and admit responsibility if, and when, something goes wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

equals = vigilante justice = anarchy

There's a difference between real justice and mob mentality. Now I have a very low opinion of the Catholic Church, I think they are one of the most overtly corrupt and secretive organizations on the planet, the Vatican Library is probably one of the most guarded and secretive collections of the written word known to man, and yet the common people are cut off from the tomes of history that it must hold.

But even that doesn't change the fact that the moment we give into mob mentality, we lose the ability to be a civilized society.

That's not being "mentally deficient" as you like to put it, that's simple societal norms.

So before you flame as you so like to:

1) Do I think priests should be jailed and held accountable for their actions against children? Yes.
2) Do I think the Church has a lot to answer for? Yes, and someday they may.
3) Do I think a mob mentality and kangaroo courts are the answer? No.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Simple enough? Any more questions? Or would you like that in......crayon, I seen someone mention crayon. That maybe all that some people can understand.

I really don't care how repetitive people are in saying there is no authority. Math does not lie and the extremely simple math above sums it up in a nutshell. When the people unite, there is power. When the majority of the people of the Earth band together that is the power, that is the authority that will give this thing teeth. Where do you stand on the issue at hand? Do you wish to see justice against those who commit crimes against humanity, or do you wish to see those who commit these crimes go free? This is a very simple question which requires a yes or no answer.
edit on 26-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join