It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Come on people! Is the best you can do to draw everyone off of what is important like, the people banding together for the common good and gaining power over those who have controlled us for a very long time, away from the fact that we finally have them!
At least one leg of the three legged stool, the Catholic church!

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

you don't have anyone. all you are armed with is the ruling from a mock trial and some internet guy's proclamation that these people should be arrested by citizens.

So, again, why are you still typing? why aren't you on a plane enforcing the orders of the man on the internet?

Why do you point fingers at everyone for not banding together? Lead the charge. Arrest the pope.

And be forewarned, the Swiss Guard might dress funny but I've heard they're incredibly well trained.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The Catholic church is going down, and you or I would just be in the way!

Why do you point fingers at everyone for not banding together?

Why do you put out points of view that seem to encourage people NOT to band together?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Malcher

We know kids are abused every day i dont hear a peep about that from you though, and there is no more abuse in the Catholic church than elsewhere:

The Catholic church just happens to be the topic here. Besides, the Vatican is the mother of it all.

As far as investigation, the Catholic church does not investigate crimes. That is up to the police to do

It kind of makes one wonder why the Vatican or Archdiocese or what ever branch, moves accused priests around rather than investigate. The police and any other branch of perceived authority is in the pocket of TPTW.

You are omitting the fact that they dont investigate crimes. If a kid is abused then they or their parents know that it is up to the police to investigate. I live in the U.S and i trust the police 100% if a crime was perpetrated against me.

I dont know what TPTW is or stands for.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
I dont know what TPTW is or stands for.

the powers that were. it's a newish thing surrounding the lunacy of another topic/

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think that there has been enough chinksin the armor of TPTW and their minions where this Catholic church business is concerned for now. I will, from this point step back from this thread for a while with my popcorn and just enjoy the show for a while. Later.

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Catholic church is going down, and you or I would just be in the way!

if this is the case, why the call for citizen's arrest?

Why do you put out points of view that seem to encourage people NOT to band together?

Again, I've stated my thoughts on faith based organizations and the church. I've also stated that the concept of utilizing the naive and gullible internet denizens in the manner this guy suggests is bound to cause more harm to innocent people than to result in the desired impact on the church.

if you throw a silly order for citizen's arrest, some buffoon will believe that this guy has the authority to make this order because his court case website looks so legit and they might possibly try and arrest the pope and they will surely wind up dead, or in jail for a very long time.

So, again, if you are so sure that this guy's order for a citizen's arrest is valid, why aren't you going after the pope or the queen?

The answer is because you know it is pointless, you like stirring the pot in these kinds of threads.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry, I said I was just going to watch for now but I couldn't let you get away with attempting this one again as soon as I went on break.

Thank you so much! I was wondering when we were going to see the old "it's dangerous if people get the idea that if they band together, they might do something bad to hurt the masters" line.

The catholic church is still guilty and need to be brought to justice!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

yes, the church needs to be punished for the things they've allowed. I don't think anyone has said otherwise so thank you for pointing out the obvious.

enjoy the flight to rome and best of luck with the whole citizen's arrest.

bring your ucc docs so that, when arrested, the swiss guard know who they're dealing with.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It kind of makes one wonder why the Vatican or Archdiocese or what ever branch, moves accused priests around rather than investigate. The police and any other branch of perceived authority is in the pocket of TPTW.

I posted the following a few weeks ago, but I guess it isn't plagiarism if I copy myself. I think it's a reasonable response to your accusation. The claim that the church moved priests around and did nothing else is completely false -- the problem was, up to a point, they really didn't seem to know what to do, apart from "move them", which also meant "get them away from kids". That wasn't universal, of course, but neither is the accusation that they did nothing.

I spent quite a bit of time earlier today, reading many of the reports that the Archdiocese of Los Angeles released today. (Files are located here)

There is a lot of heartbreaking stories in there and, yes, clear instances of cover up, but the overwhelming sense I got from a lot of the reports that were "coming up" to the Archdiocese was that these reporting priests and administrators just didn't know what do. They recognized the severity of what was happening, but for a lot of those reports (mostly from the late 1960s to early 80s) there just weren't policies in place that gave a plan of action, apart from sending the priest for counseling and assigning them somewhere that didn't involve children.

This graph shows the number of incidents that were reported to the Archdiocese:

The years of that are from 1931 to 2008 and shows a very clear trend on the "backside" -- at some point, the church implemented procedures that answered that "what do I do with this guy?" question, and the result was a rapid reduction in instances of abuse.

Again, not for one moment do I defend these repugnant priests or those who intentionally protected them, or the church, over the safety of children, but I think that the facts demonstrate that the church does not teach that this behaviour is normal or acceptable.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
at some point, the church implemented procedures that answered that "what do I do with this guy?" question, and the result was a rapid reduction in instances of abuse.

And all they did was ship them to another area, where they probably continued their vile actions.... So the reduction in instances of abuse is simply because the abusers were shipped to another area....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

at some point, the church implemented procedures that answered that "what do I do with this guy?" question, and the result was a rapid reduction in instances of abuse.

And all they did was ship them to another area, where they probably continued their vile actions.... So the reduction in instances of abuse is simply because the abusers were shipped to another area....

Have you read those articles? I have, and while that may have been the case at one time for some instances, it did not continue so.

One of the most famous cases is Mike Wempe (takes a while to load,) who was accused by a fellow priest in the mid-1980s of "concerning" behaviour with three underage boys (none of whom had said anything.) After an investigation, he was sent to a New Mexico counseling center, which uncovered his actions of sexual abuse, and after his treatment, recommended that he be appointed to a ministry that had no contact with children, either in a prison or a hospital.

The Archbishop subsequently appointed him to a hospital, where he was later accused of additional molestation. AB Mahoney later claimed that he didn't know that the hospital had a pediatric unit, and one questions why he'd intentionally appoint a priest to a hospital with the knowledge that abuse might occur, but who knows?

But the bottom line is that, in that case, which seems typical, it wasn't a matter of "the priest was messing with children, let's move him to another parish, where he can abuse more children," as you're implying is the case.

Again, these reports are disturbing, and sometimes fairly condemning, but you should read the evidence before assuming you know what happened.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

But the bottom line is that, in that case, which seems typical, it wasn't a matter of "the priest was messing with children, let's move him to another parish, where he can abuse more children," as you're implying is the case.

That is exactly what happened.... he was a kiddy fiddler who they moved, then he was moved again to where he could continue his kiddy fiddling. The church of Rome is not at all interested in stopping their priests kiddy fiddling, in fact they support it by moving them when they are found out so they can continue their kiddy fiddling....

but you should read the evidence before assuming you know what happened.

The evidence is he was caught kiddy fiddling, was moved and continued his kiddy fiddling. The church was not interested in stopping him kiddy fiddling....

This also explains what the problem in the church of Rome is...
www.news.com.au...

THERE is little sympathy for victims of sexual abuse within the Christian Brothers, a member of the order has told a Victorian parliamentary inquiry.
In fact, the order has developed a culture of denial, historian Barry Coldrey says.
"At the moment, the mood is sullen, angry and certainly little sympathy is expressed for victims," Dr Coldrey told the inquiry into sexual abuse within religious organisations in Melbourne on Friday.
"No one ever won an election in the Christian Brothers by expressing sympathy for victims."
Dr Coldrey said there were members who refused to accept the guilt of Brother Robert Best, who was convicted of abusing 11 boys over a 20-year period.

All they want to do is cover kiddy fiddling up!
edit on 28-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
The evidence is he was caught kiddy fiddling, was moved and continued his kiddy fiddling. The church was not interested in stopping him kiddy fiddling...

Once again, that is your perception, which is not backed up by the evidence in that case, which you obviously did not read.

Claiming that "the church was not interested in stopping child abuse" is as ignorant as the claims of the ITCCS made in the OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

yes, the church needs to be punished for the things they've allowed.

If you truly stand behind that statement, why do you keep leading all to believe that it is all hopeless and these people are "untouchable"? Why do you make statements that might lead people to believe that they should not back the idea of bringing these people to justice? Because it could be dangerous to them? So everyone should forsake the children for selfish reasons? Is this the reasoning and message you are trying to spread? Or are you merely trying to perpetuate upon the people, the continued belief that they are helpless and can never affect change on this miserable world? It makes me wonder who guides you!

The church being left to punish itself is like expecting the governments to rein themselves in. No thank you, the people have had enough of all the powerful organizations policing themselves. We have found over time that they tend to forget about things like that. The people are the ones who end up getting punished even more.

edit on 4-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join