It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Did you all see this???

Please listen before it's taken down. You can hear them CLEARLY saying to burn it down.

They burned him alive...

Edit - ^^^ I think.
edit on 2/12/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
[Updated at 11:13 p.m. ET] Los Angeles police are now contradicting media reports that a body was found in the cabin.

No such thing was found in the cabin, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesman told reporters moments ago, because cabin is still burning and is too hot to search.

Heck anyone with half a brain knows that you can't search a burned building an hour after it's done. The entire fireground is way too hot to do a search. Even after it cools you have to deem it safe to enter, which takes substantial time. If a structure is fully involved and left to run it's course, you won't be getting anywhere near it for at least 12-15 hours.
edit on 2/12/2013 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If it's NOT Dorner, they will NOT release that information. They will claim it is Dorner and shut this case regardless if he escaped or not, in my opinion. Then they'll petition feds to attempt a more "subtle" way of dealing with him or making sure he doesn't surface again in the news.

They wouldn't just burn some innocent alive then try to claim he started the fire. A lot of people would believe it, but even gullible folks will stand back and get disgusted.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe you should all see how many have died at the hands of the female officer at the heart of Dorners termination. Her nickname suggests she likes to draw blood.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
In reviewing all of this, I am thinking that the LAPD finally got somebody with some PR know-how to start interacting with the press.

During the police band feed they did, indeed, more than once, discuss "the body".

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just thinking aloud here...
Has there ever been a case of a smoke bomb/flashbang/CS gas canister ever causing a fire?
If there has, why were no firefighting personnel on the scene? Oh, for their safety.
No independent witnesses/eye in the sky cameras because it gives away their tactics. Which he knew. Inside out.
Something feels hinkey.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

If I remember correctly the WACO incident fire was the result of a gas canister or something like that.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Still alive, escaping from the fire through a hidden tunnel. He was well trained by Col Trautman, afterall.

Now he's really pissed off and looking for Sheriff Teasle.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Has not been recovered?

Did they really push him back in?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Badgered1

If I remember correctly the WACO incident fire was the result of a gas canister or something like that.

~Tenth

That's disputed. There is a picture around depicting what strongly suggests an ATF armored vehicle spewing fire into the building...

Really old bones to be digging up here, and it has been disputed for a long time.
edit on 12-2-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

link   
Exactly.

Yet no fire fighting.

I wonder why.

link   
I would like to know how the fire started....Seems bizarre to me , This guy was ready to fight this out....The way I see it , when you really want to get someone out of a small building...what better way than to set fire to it. He is accused of killing police officers. Why risk other lives?? The cabin can be rebuilt....

edit on 12-2-2013 by stephv70 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by guymontag

I remember that.

link   
First they said they had the body, now they say they don't have the body. Are they making this up as they go??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephv70
I would like to know how the fire started....

Same here. LAPD still has not addressed whether or not the fire was started by them or by Dorner

link   
The media coverage of this is utterly absurd and unprofessional.

I have seen all the major media outlets release headlines that a body was recovered from the house that authorities believe to be Dorner's. This was supposedly confirmed by multiple law enforcement officers.

Now all the major media outlets have changed their headlines to say that NO body has been found.

Absolutely ridiculous, a complete mockery of journalism, or an artful homage to the age of deception and disinformation, take your pick.

edit on 12-2-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

link   
We as a people should demand the chest cam videos, we all know they were filming. They almost had to in order to cover their buts at the very least. May we would then have video proof the Police set the fire and have actual accounts of the events. They will deny of course due to "on going investigation"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I watched Waco live and will die convinced that the tank they used to breach the walls with was equipped with a flame throwing mechanism.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by jam321

This is unbelievable.

Once again premature or shoddy reporting will give rise to outlandish theories, even more than this story already necessitated.

This is not "premature or shoddy reporting".

This is outright DECEIT!

Now that my mind has become AWAKENED and has opened up into AWARENESS....by the persistant practice of 'lateral thinking'....I feel like I'm floating in a Twilight Zone, a Parallel World, where the truth lies in the exact opposite of what is reported by those that have (stolen) the power to do so.

I now intrinsically know the truth, and as a result, I feel ashamed for my fellow humans.

May the Lord of Nature help us get over this!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stephv70

I would like to know why they didn't try to put it out if they think he's dead? Why let it go on?

Aren't they letting evidence get destroyed?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join