It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
10 bucks says they report he was found using drones.

~Tenth

Another 10 bucks says he didnt make it out alive.

and I'll wager you $50 that the sun will rise tomorrow, seeing as we're betting on obvious things.

The guy doesn't want to come out alive.

Or didn't.

Either way.. he knew it, everyone knew it, it won't be a shock to most, but let the conspiracy rolling begin.

Killed to shut him up.
Burnt to death to hide the fake corpse.
Never really existed..

hmm... I'll pick door four, bob.

--
Holy buckets, 35 pages...

edit on 12-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All the training and tactics he knew just to let himself be cornered. Looks like he didn't think everything through.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

or www.abovetopsecret.com...

(edit to add: I apologize this seems like I am plugging. I apologize. It just was easier than to type it out again)
edit on 12-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by DonniW

Preliminary and substantive ID can be made from dental - even on a dead body. If the coroner at the scene already had dental records, it's as simple as checking fillings, bridges, caps - etc. Fingerprints are also something that can ID a person very quickly.

Do you really think a coroner would pry his jaw open and ID him with dental records at the scene?

I would expect that to be done at a morgue, by a forensic pathologist, on a table, with the typical equipment kept on hand there for such things. Maybe I watch too much TV.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

Or, the whole thing was a set up. To test reaction to a police paramilitary hunt with road blocks and house to house searches. They make a boogeyman, use all the right words like domestic terror. They wrap it up with a big finale but no messy trial. The sheep feel safe, the sheepdogs clamp down on the flock a little harder - you know for their own good.

Baaaaaa

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Really? Because road blocks and house to house searches have never happened before?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Given the particulars of this case? Absolutely. Is the notion of looking at teeth or taking fingerprints on a body something that seemingly requires some monolithic effort?
edit on 2/12/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sitting with friends, watching coverage of him cornered in the cabin nonstop on CNN, I stated that they weren't going to let him live. I thought, and predicted at the time, that they would rush the cabin, get hit a few times, but in the process kill him. And then the smoke started and even before the fire started I called it for fire. Of course I have no proof but my story but that's how it happened. I've just been waiting the official news of his death since and...boom, there it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSXplr
I watched that cabin burn for a long time, like an incinerator... Let's think about that.

Thermite?

Holographic black bodies?

I'm thinking about it...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't know if it's just me, but I would much rather run out and get shot to death. Who would stay inside and get burned to death when they don't have to?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No, just saying that they take x-rays of the jaws of the deceased and match them up with existing x-rays. Today, younger people often haven't had a ton of dental work done, and just looking in an open mouth may tell them very little. That's all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

There is reason to think he was already dead. Either by suicide or possibly as a result of the earlier shootout.

At one point during the scanner feed it was discussed that there was no movement in the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by DonniW

Preliminary and substantive ID can be made from dental - even on a dead body. If the coroner at the scene already had dental records, it's as simple as checking fillings, bridges, caps - etc. Fingerprints are also something that can ID a person very quickly.

Do you really think a coroner would pry his jaw open and ID him with dental records at the scene?

I would expect that to be done at a morgue, by a forensic pathologist, on a table, with the typical equipment kept on hand there for such things. Maybe I watch too much TV.
sounds like a ncis episodeto me

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

Yep. I been thinking he was leaving dead end clues everywhere. Like the badge at the marina, buying scuba gear and the burned out truck. I was mistaken...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by DonniW

Right you are butcherguy....though I'm sure there are some people who just assume there's an app for that.....yeah, that's the ticket...the iphone forensics app.....

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think he is the type to ware his dog tags especially after reading his manifesto. It sure would make IDing him easy. I didn’t think he would let them take him alive he would be in a living hell the prisoners would hate him and so would the guards. My money is on him setting the fire and eating a bullet. He may have been wounded prior to that from the shoot-out it was supposedly over 500 rounds fired.

I wonder what happened to that .50 Cal. BTW I did here he let 2 AR-15s burn up in the truck.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

sounds like an NCIS episode to me

Yep! Only in this episode, LL Cool J accidentally gets shot, a case of mistaken identity!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Since the scanners all went down for me I have only the media and seeing as how they were wrong about everything prior to me losing the scanner- I believe nothing they say.

That is the lesson many have learned already and know the followup by the media in the days to follow is all lies.
Anything to support the status quo of corruption from DC to their helpers that enforce their criminal laws.
They want to keep it all just as it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So what makes you think for one minute that he was EVER in there? Police scanner or not, THEY could have been misinformed. All too convenient for him to be 'handled' right before the state of the union.

Look at the birdie...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by billdadobbie

sounds like an NCIS episode to me

Yep! Only in this episode, LL Cool J accidentally gets shot, a case of mistaken identity!

lets get the pizza in sit back and watch the team go to work

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join