It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
why is this alternative news ?

can't you all wait for the story to be over before breathlessly declaring the OS a lie ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
CBS senior correspondent has confirmed that a body has been removed from the cabin.
Listening here. Source

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
You guys want a conspiracy,there is one looking you in the face and it is not mentioned.I am 50 years old in my life time off the top of my head. I can name 5 other times in MY LIFE ,where someone or some group that opposed the goverment died in a "accidental fire". Go back to my post on page three. After seeing these situations occur.I knew exactly how this one was going to end. It wasn't a guess it wasn't a prediction..It was experience.

The goverment has done this many times,even I know they aren't that incompentent,they do it on purpose.Then they leave a mystery.Did he escape....what were the reason's? Have you ever wondered why the media, whose nose is everywhere never seem's to notice a connection between the event's?

I will name them again

Waco they waited until the day the wind was blowing the strongest then fired teargas burned to the ground.
MOVE in Philly droped a pyro bomb on them burned a city block to the ground.
Symbionese Liberation army Teargas burned to the ground
Gordon Kahl cornered him said they fired teargas house burned .That was a flat out lie read if you like.
www.constitution.org...

Weatherman Organization Greenwich village claimed a bomb went off started fire.

It just pretty much goes to show if they think you don't deserve it you get NO DUE PROCESS.

There are more that I can't remember.Not to mention flat out assassination's like Ruby Ridge.The word is Democide but you don't hear it uttered.
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

Totally agree.
Take out the suspect and get rid of the evidence all at once.
Case closed.
Just waiting on the "official" story in days to come.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, live television and life feeds are very infective in anything, and yet a story must be told. It's like a modern day gladiator type spectator sport were the story changes to suit the mood insistently and on the go. Like most such things, It all stinks to high hell. But I am sure it will all be forgotten in a few weeks, if not days like all the rest. Dorner who?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
CBS is now confirming, via an official statement that the body is Dorner, but no word on when the body was removed. That was fast.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

can't you all wait for the story to be over before breathlessly declaring the OS a lie ?

That's just it...There IS no Original Story....It has changed and evolved, misdirected and doubled back more times than a hare being chased by a bobcat!

By discussing all of the inconsistencies, we too, are allowing our opinion to evolve. The lies, simply reinforce that opinion, at times...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
CBS is now confirming, via an official statement that the body is Dorner, but no word on when the body was removed. That was fast.

Wasnt the cabin on fire?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember in another thread, someone said this whole debacle sounds like a movie, well what if some internal justice department wanted a word with Dorner in regards to the claims he made? Create a storm to make it look like he's dead would be the best way to do it.

Then again, maybe he is dead

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dream Works Entertainment Presents
[BiG BEaR WEEkEND, ThE DoRNeR PArTY]

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by Olivine

Wasnt the cabin on fire?

Well the remains, were a large, charred (read black) male...That is closer to the proper description than everyone else they shot at or assumed to be him!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
CBS saying the body is most likley Dorner. Does anyone know if they could've actually removed a body that quickly from a cabin that burned completely down only a few hours earlier? Wouldn't the site still be rather hot? Not to mention the body itself? ewwwww gross.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

That's just it...There IS no Original Story....It has changed and evolved, misdirected and doubled back more times than a hare being chased by a bobcat!

By discussing all of the inconsistencies, we too, are allowing our opinion to evolve. The lies, simply reinforce that opinion, at times...

That is true , What I saw and read---
This morning while reading the news he was in Mexico
Then later this afternoon they found his cabin where they found his stash of guns
then later they said he was there and went out the back and car jacked and had 2 hostages
then didn't hear anything for about 10 min and the cabins on fire , he set a trap,
now hes dead in the cabin. Burned and confirmed.

Next comes burial at sea right ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thank you, I had know doubt in my mind how it would end when they said he was cornered. I had seen it happen before.

link   
Guess Im reading the wrong news.....from what I read , it was not 100% confirmed that is was him...nobody has seen him personally...yes there is gunfire and such...but its thorugh windows.....from cars....ducking and moving....so how does anyone know that it is him yet?????

link   
reply to post by riverwild

Yes, totally engulfed. Yet somehow they have already made positive identification.

link   
I watched that cabin burn for a long time, like an incinerator... Let's think about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is alright

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

That is true , What I saw and read---
This morning while reading the news he was in Mexico
Then later this afternoon they found his cabin where they found his stash of guns
then later they said he was there and went out the back and car jacked and had 2 hostages
then didn't hear anything for about 10 min and the cabins on fire , he set a trap,
now hes dead in the cabin. Burned and confirmed.

Next comes burial at sea right ?

I don't know....But I wonder....How many large black males come through the LA County Morgue in a given week?

It wouldn't have been that hard to transport a similar body into that cabin, which they strangely seem to know quite a bit about, and then don't, and push all of the camera crews back, and set it on fire, would it?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Tell me why with all of today's bad ass technology why there isnt 5 of these mini spy copters equipped with camera buzzing all around the house looking in the windows. I mean really... there a few hundred bucks a piece..
edit on 12-2-2013 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

Ah because that would give to clear a picture of what is going on. # with the budget they have they could have hundreds of those little buggers all equipped with cameras buzzing all around that cabin, at the very least they would be able to confirm if it actually is him. And if it is, I mean whats he going to do shoot them all down. I wonder will we even get a picture of the body of Dorner, or will that be to touchy for viewers sensibilities to view, or are they going to give him a burial at sea.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSXplr
I watched that cabin burn for a long time, like an incinerator... Let's think about that.

They replayed the fire for about an hour on most streams.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join