It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Sorry. I killed my feed to try and watch the State of the Union - until that got boring.

Questioning things is something I am a strong, strong proponent of. I personally question everything, at least twice. I think my frustration comes from taking a legitimate question and then building a mountain of unfounded supposition upon it.

IE to ask if this was really Dorner? Fair game.

But to then say "I don't think it was. In fact I am sure that this is all a staged event to add to the attack upon the Second Amendment and to trick the sheeple into buying into Marxist lies..."

Well... Like I said. Asking if it's really Dormer: Fair game. The rest? Creative writing is an art, not a science,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They set fire to that building, not to smoke him out, but to kill him. I mean really think about that. It's not the first time this has happened.. Everyone knows Waco, but there have been many more. Oops, right?

Definitely won't be the last.

I love the "hostage" nonsense. Did they both "escape"? I know that one supposedly "escaped", I'd really like to know how she "got away." It's okay though, the phantom hostages are out safe & sound before they burn their suspect alive.

Anyway, I'm sure the "hostage" has a well-written, stock-story to tell on all the media outlets and 60 minutes. I wonder if the media will ever talk about how no one in California was actually afraid of this "fugitive", and that they were actually terrified of the police who actually peppered random vehicles with hundreds of bullets?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Looks like a fire would give him the opportunity to use those SCUBA tanks to escape smoke.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hate when people are silenced. I really wanted to hear all the things he had to say, too bad it all turned violent....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Sorry. I killed my feed to try and watch the State of the Union - until that got boring.

Questioning things is something I am a strong, strong proponent of. I personally question everything, at least twice. I think my frustration comes from taking a legitimate question and then building a mountain of unfounded supposition upon it.

But to then say "I don't think it was. In fact I am sure that this is all a staged event to add to the attack upon the Second Amendment and to trick the sheeple into buying into Marxist lies..."

Well... Like I said. Asking if it's really Dormer: Fair game. The rest? Creative writing is an art, not a science,

Again I agree Dorner dead? Yea, fair game. I did not mean to implie it wasn't. I have just watched the event's, I wrote about occur many time's, and thought there was a bigger fish afloat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Crap, way behind on the updates... did they go ahead with The burn?

www.ar15.com...&page=18

Posted: Today 6:54:41 PM going forward with the burn!

Posted: Today 6:54:45 PM Going to go ahead with the "burner"

"like we talked about"

Hmm

Posted: Today 6:55:12 PM What about "going forward with the burn?"

Anyone else catch that on the San Bernardino County Sheriff System 7/8 Live Audio Feed?

Posted: Today 6:56:00 PM Did the scanner just say "going with the burn"?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Many reports said he may have gone to Mexico.

www.examiner.com...

Guess those reports were wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Told my wife a little bit ago that I wouldn't be surprised if he were still alive and being hunted down by S.F. while the rest sleep snuggly in their beds thinking the boogy man was dead.

IF they were not already saying he was dead

I would expect to hear he is hiding out with the "sleeper cells". Name pops up over and over the next few years like Al-Zawahiri.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

Oh, I see the update on drudge... I guess they did.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

link   
reply to post by infolurker

Yes sir, I heard that as well. "lets go with the plan, Go forward with the burn, send in the burners"

link   
Problem. Distraction. Solution.

They distracted us from the economy and iran/syria.

link   
reply to post by riverwild

Sadly the media these days is about as reliable as a Twitter feed or even ATS. They tend to be very specious. The difference? If I post something here that is speculative and ends up wrong? I get flamed. When CNN does it, people tend to react differently.

Bad CNN! YOU SHOULD FACT CHECK BEFORE REPORTING THINGS ON AIR! YA DOOFUSES. THIS GOES TO YOU TOO FOX, MSNBC, ETC.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
Many reports said he may have gone to Mexico.

www.examiner.com...

Guess those reports were wrong.

I would just like to know how they ID'd a roasted body that fast.

It's all too convenient. I think his body was put there after they found him in that hotel earlier in the week. Kept him on ice.

What hostages? Where? What ranger?

Oh, and how did his wallet get to the Mexican border, where they claimed it was found.

Kind of like passports and planes. Huh.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Talk about a bunch of lies this man has been dead for days The LAPD has already confirmed that it was Chris Dorner when they didnt know for sure an hour ago they are confirming him dead exactly how are they doing that since the place is still in flames its all been a LIE

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It was bound to happen.

They had already proven that they weren't interested in bringing the suspect in alive.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DonniW

Preliminary and substantive ID can be made from dental - even on a dead body. If the coroner at the scene already had dental records, it's as simple as checking fillings, bridges, caps - etc. Fingerprints are also something that can ID a person very quickly.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No justice, they killed him. So we will not know the truth . Again...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank You...I didn't even think of that! It really would be that easy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
You guys want a conspiracy,there is one looking you in the face and it is not mentioned.I am 50 years old in my life time off the top of my head. I can name 5 other times in MY LIFE ,where someone or some group that opposed the goverment died in a "accidental fire". Go back to my post on page three. After seeing these situations occur.I knew exactly how this one was going to end. It wasn't a guess it wasn't a prediction..It was experience.

The goverment has done this many times,even I know they aren't that incompentent,they do it on purpose.Then they leave a mystery.Did he escape....what were the reason's? Have you ever wondered why the media, whose nose is everywhere never seem's to notice a connection between the event's?

I will name them again

Waco they waited until the day the wind was blowing the strongest then fired teargas burned to the ground.
MOVE in Philly droped a pyro bomb on them burned a city block to the ground.
Symbionese Liberation army Teargas burned to the ground
Gordon Kahl cornered him said they fired teargas house burned .That was a flat out lie read if you like.
www.constitution.org...

Weatherman Organization Greenwich village claimed a bomb went off started fire.

It just pretty much goes to show if they think you don't deserve it you get NO DUE PROCESS.

There are more that I can't remember.Not to mention flat out assassination's like Ruby Ridge.The word is Democide but you don't hear it uttered.
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

Totally agree.
Take out the suspect and get rid of the evidence all at once.
Case closed.
Just waiting on the "official" story in days to come.

Not to mention the body is horribly burned to make I.D harder and leave a mystery for a while ,so things can die down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

They are now saying they removed his body from the burning building on CNN. The Law Enforcements claim it is in fact Dorner.

I also turned off my live feed to watch State of union speech, and literally fell asleep, waking up for Obama's close.

( I can't help but read all your posts in Daryl's voice. ha ha )

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join