It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
no body has been recovered

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Talk about giving out bad info...no body, no ID...

bad scoop

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Cabin too hot, no search yet per LAPD press conference...

Who let out the info that the body was found?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This is unbelievable.

Once again premature or shoddy reporting will give rise to outlandish theories, even more than this story already necessitated.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983
Who let out the info that the body was found?

Not sure. But a round of applause for all the folks here that kept perpetrating it and using that info to add to their conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That means that my theory is still on

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Words - I willingly eat them when I need to. So consider at least three posts eaten.

FFS... Hey NSA people. Send me a plane ticket. When I corner folks, they do NOT escape burning houses.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
wow, more MSM BS lies

MSM doesnt even try to be accurate anymore, they just make stuff up and report it as fact and hope people will believe it.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Okay so they set the cabin on fire then pin him inside with gunfire....sounds like murder to me.

But maybe my thinking needs adjusting....maybe I should go watch some more TV until I come around

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
wow, more MSM BS lies

MSM doesnt even try to be accurate anymore, they just make stuff up and report it as fact and hope people will believe it.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

They're not "lies." It's simply media outlets trying to be the first to release new info, and the new info being wrong. Don't be so dramatic.

link   
Yahoo Front Page is saying that they found his body!

Body of fugitive ex-cop Dorner reportedly found after standoff with police

link   

Originally posted by ATSXplr
I watched that cabin burn for a long time, like an incinerator... Let's think about that.

Your dozen words speaks a million thought all leading to the same conclusion. Sad thing is, why do we need TV? What is gained by watching anything on there? From news to cartoons. Movies to sports it's all lame. It serves one purpose and always have. Let,s think about that shall we?

It's funny just not funny ha ha that I come here often and hear people complain about being had and manipulated. How would they be able to do that if you had no tv? I mean really just think about it. Think of other ways they can mass manipulate I bet you won't find many effective. Most of the population still gets there news from tv, local news and old school paper. Yes readership is declining but it's still quite a lot. Those who get there news online will eventually discover sites with an alternative view and wake up to reality. So long as its not ATS...no offense but if you don't come here with a solid understanding of, well....anything you'll chewed up and spit alive. Ugh...I digress, getting off track.

TV....just think about it eh? Is it really worth it? Can you see the truth from fiction? Can you? Really? Even if you could its all crafted so that even on one subconscious level or another you are being manipulated and brain washed. One cure....just unplug. "Don't be a lug, just unplug" anyone wanna make some banners?
edit on 12-2-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Okay so they set the cabin on fire then pin him inside with gunfire....sounds like murder to me.

But maybe my thinking needs adjusting....maybe I should go watch some more TV until I come around

Pinned back by gunfire? What is your source?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Has Las Vegas opened up what the odds of him being dead or alive?

This story is all over the place.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Id like to hear an expansion on these escape route they were talking about earlier... If there is indeed another way in and another way out how did he know this?

If he did make a miraculous escape and it was all planned out what if he really did have hostages in the building and he made the LAPD torch them???

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Yahoo Front Page is saying that they found his body!

Body of fugitive ex-cop Dorner reportedly found after standoff with police

That Yahoo article is simply regurgitating the mistaken information.

It's just restating that outlets are reporting that they have heard about the body. And then being wrong that the press conference was about the body being found.

As we've learned, that is all wrong. So now a single incorrect source has made all the outlets look bad.

edit on 2013.2.12 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
[Updated at 10:02 p.m. ET] A body believed to be that of Christopher Dorner has been pulled from the burning cabin, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN contributor Tom Fuentes. The sources say they were told this by LAPD.

"Law enforcement personnel will conduct a forensic exam to identify the body, the sources say."
news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Id like to hear an expansion on these escape route they were talking about earlier... If there is indeed another way in and another way out how did he know this?

If he did make a miraculous escape and it was all planned out what if he really did have hostages in the building and he made the LAPD torch them???

Then the LAPD will say: "oops our bad, but we`ll get him in the next house we burn down"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
LAPD SAYS A BODY HAS NOT BEEN FOUND IN BURNED OUT CABIN FOLLOWING GUNFIGHT WITH SUSPECT BELIEVED TO BE EX-COP

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

NOT BEEN FOUND

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

Yes, it is something, how this went down. A burned body recovered, to be identified as the suspect's, but unable to be identifed by witnesses. Kinda reminds me of Bin Laden's 'at sea burial', in that positive visual identification it probably not going to be possible.

I wouldn't put it past a possibility that this guy committed suicide or was murdered several days ago, but kept secret and this entire psycho murder spree was an elaborate stage show, used to serve a hidden agenda. That may not be the case, but it wouldn't suprise me, considering the shady activity surrounding other recent tragedies.

I don't know the whole story, in fact, no average viewer in the audience does, but it does seem to match aspects from some previous 'burn-out' stand-offs.

We may never ever know the real story behind this series of horrifying events. Though it would be nice if we were given accurate information, instead of hand-picked phrases, used to illicit the highest level of fear and rash emotional decisions.

Have there been a lot of people suggesting that thie Dorner suspect is not even a real person? If not, I am sure we will be seeing that. I think he is real and I believe the tragic loss of life is real. I am not so sure about the claims and descriptions we have been and will be given.

I suppose time will tell... nice thread, everyone I have seen participating here seems to be making good points and asking some difficult questions that have brought out some very good suggested/speculated answers!

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join