It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You die, and you are now in heaven.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You die and you are now in heaven, in front of all.

What would be the first thing you would do, or ask God?

*I would ask, show me how you were always there?
I would ask this because I have asked him this question a few times, and he says, while in the vessel, you will not understand. I believe there are many things we will never understand while in the body, and our most deepest questions will be answered when shed the vessel.

Any others here would share what they would do or ask?
edit on 11-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I would want to find out where I've been before this life...

I know I've existed before but I have no idea when or where... or any details about my previous lives...

Then I would ask why so many of my former friends are morons....

though i'd probably get a slap for that question

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What in the hell were you thinking!?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My first action would be to remove my pants.

Not even trolling, how he/she/it responds to that action would determine how much respect I afford him/her/it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i'd ask him why the hell buses pass me every time i leave my bloody house, no matter what time i leave for it.
edit on 11-1-2013 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
My first action would be to remove my pants.

Not even trolling, how he/she/it responds to that action would determine how much respect I afford him/her/it.

Pure energy does not need pants...unless I missed out on the memo

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

How do you know?

Anyway, I'd perform some other socially unacceptable action which could be taken as humour/insult/other and gauge the reaction on that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What did i do to deserve the life i've lead?

I would ask because if he watches over us. What made another person more deserving of living comfortably.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

How do you know?

Anyway, I'd perform some other socially unacceptable action which could be taken as humour/insult/other and gauge the reaction on that.

Usually when one dies, they leave their cloths behind...and body too if you aren't aware of that already.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

When I die, I'll stop off at Purgatory-Hollister and buy myself a pair of skin tight red jeans and a white t-shirt which is 3 sizes too small before I fly away to heaven.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'd say, "Get me out of here. I want nothing to do with you or your ilk."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Love the false bravado that threads like this bring out...

If God haters found themselves in front of him, they'd be on their knees, begging forgiveness, not yelling at him, pretending that they have some high moral ground.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Love the false bravado that threads like this bring out...

If God haters found themselves in front of him, they'd be on their knees, begging forgiveness, not yelling at him, pretending that they have some high moral ground.

Well we do agree on some things my friend...

A star for you

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

>implying everyone has the same thought process.

Here's a comic summing up my mentality perfectly, edited to take the naughty words out.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Yeah, keep that in mind on the off chance that you do meet the omnipotent creator of the universe. Methinks you're more likely to be crapping those pants than dropping them, lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here's a short verson, followed by a long version:

That's the basics. Being in "Heaven" with God and Jesus would be utterly boring. If you read Bertrand Russell's "Why I am not a Christian" you can get some more basics, but here's the speech from which the above vid was taken which explains the position in more detail:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

In your opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

I would ask this because I have asked him this question a few times, and he says, while in the vessel, you will not understand. I believe there are many things we will never understand while in the body, and our most deepest questions will be answered when shed the vessel.

It is exactly because we shed the vessel that we couldn't possibly know what we would ask. While in this vessel our every thought is conjured up by the chemical make-up of the brain. When our minds are free from these chemicals we will be TOTALLY different entities. It's like saying that we think the same way we did when we were four years old. In spirit form, we will be without greed, jealousy, hatred, love, fear... In fact we will all be a bunch of Mr. Spocks.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

You will have no questions. Your mind will be opened. When Revelation 1:7 states that Christ comes in the clouds, it means something different than what we think. Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind. The appearance of Jesus will open the mind and reveal all things. Here is an example:

Luke 24

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

See my thread on being clothed: Future Robe

top topics

<<   2 >>

join