It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: Iran has nukes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by superman2012

The Samson option is useless against a fundamentalist who believes he is protected by Allah. They truly don't believe they can lose, you know that right?

Well a couple of things.
1. What you think you know about the "Twelvers", you don't. You just know about the extremists, every religion has them and every country does.
2. They know exactly what a great war will do to them. They might win, they might lose, but they aren't going to be sitting on a golden throne at the end of it, no one will be. Explain how that is in anyone's best interest. Use logic please in your argument, not, "the media has told me they want us all dead and don't care how they do it" arguments.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If true, how long until Iran gets the Russia/China OK and goes ahead and tries to obliterate Israel?

I give it six months, probably less.

I give you a big
because what you just said is one load of BS. From your unverified source..

The source, who has access to Iran’s nuclear program, said the Islamic regime is working out of seven nuclear sites, most unknown to the IAEA, and that its nuclear bomb program is complete

Who is this source and can we get him/her verified?

The source, who revealed the existence of the regime’s microbial plant and its effort on biological weapons as published on Jan. 1 by WND exclusively, now has provided information on two of the seven secret sites.

Congratulations.. Who is your source?

With the failure in three rounds of talks since last April between the world powers 5+1 and Iran over its illicit nuclear program and the regime’s defiance in stopping its enrichment and preventing the International Atomic Energy Agency from inspecting suspect sites, the West is running out of options, the source added.

Oh its illicit nuclear program especially knowing that Iran is a member of the IAEA and have had inspectors in Iran recently, who is this source?

Far from reliable. Maybe I should make a report and just call myself the source so everyone will believe it.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If true, how long until Iran gets the Russia/China OK and goes ahead and tries to obliterate Israel?

I give it six months, probably less.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 8-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

After reading the article I couldn't help but to feel like that guy wrote an article after putting different pieces of information in a propaganda blender.

I don't think he is acting on propaganda. But I do think he is a fake. There isn't any valid information on him, and other people, that faced the same type of dangers, don't act as ridicule as to put a medical mask and a pair of shades in their faces.

Using his own story (former Iranian R. Guard), it wouldn't be that hard to track him down, and with his multiple public appearances, it isn't hard to know where he is at a particular period of time.

If you are going to give a public speech, saying you are a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard member, still working undercover, why bother covering your face?...

It's idiotic, in my opinion.

This is anything but official. It seems more fictional to me than anything else.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The samson option is for any israeli friends who dont back them up when the chit hits the fan. They will get it in the backs from their ex israeli friends. I hope iran has a nuke, so that they can at least fight back and do some real damage to their enemies

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
The samson option is for any israeli friends who dont back them up when the chit hits the fan. They will get it in the backs from their ex israeli friends. I hope iran has a nuke, so that they can at least fight back and do some real damage to their enemies

So do I. I'm done with the bullying BS. Congratulations if they have acquired a nuke but I doubt that its true.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't think China or Russia want Israel nuked in the first place. I also doubt Iran is willing to commit suicide from the retaliatory nuclear strikes as well as cause lots of collateral damage from nuclear fallout to all the muslims living near Israel. The main reason for wanting nukes in my view would be to stop what happened to Iraq happening to them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's not official. Can the misleading title please be changed?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

If Iran was found to have Nuclear Weapons or even if Iran was to just say it did even if it did not...the United States would very quickly be doing something about it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I think they would be safe from invasion once they get them. How many nuclear armed nations have been invaded? No one even considers going after N. Korea with military force now it's known to have nukes. That option is no longer really on the table. Back in 2002 I think it was being considered because they were part of Bush's axis of evil with Iraq and Iran. Today I don't even think the most hawkish politicans in the west consider it a real option for dealing with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Strakha

No one wants war but in this case something would have to be done. Iran would have in effect broken the NPT in the worse possible way. Iran did not have the Tech. to build the reactors that gave them the nuclear material which they are now currently running through tens of thousands of centrifuges in an effort to get Weapons Grade Uranium.

The United Staes Military would not be detered by a country that has a few old style Fission Bombs and has very little in the way of a delivery system. In the event Iran did aquire Nukes...the U.S. Military would most likely strike Iran using Non-Nuclear EMP's and possibly Direct Energy Weapons.

The goal would be to render the Iranian Military innert and airdrop huge numbers of U.S. Airborne to seize all Iranian Nuclear sites.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

They could just withdraw from the NPT like N. Korea did in 2003. It's the better option than going down the path Iraq did, complying with the west on disarmament or at least trying to and not having any real deterrent against invasion.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Strakha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If thats official then I am Ben Hur!

2nd!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by BSFC123

If Iran was found to have Nuclear Weapons or even if Iran was to just say it did even if it did not...the United States would very quickly be doing something about it.

Split Infinity

If Iran already has a nuke (which they most likely don't) what can the US do about it? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing! When was the last time the US has caused a war or a fuss with anyone who has nukes??? I'll wait for that answer... Not that I support Iran getting nukes, I'm just using history as a reference...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Strakha

I know some Iranian Americans who had a very hard time getting to the U.S. They are very good people and hard workers. They are American Citizens now and are loyal to the core. They have told me just how bad it is in Iran and just how dangerous it is to open ones mouth.

They agree with the fact that Irans Old Religious Guard is out of touch with reality as well as the Iranian People. They have also stated that the Iranian Military wants no part of any War with the United States. It is not the Iranian Military Leadership that is taking such a dangerous stance but the Old Guard and QUDS Force.

Direct Secret Military to Military talks have been on going between the U.S. Military and the Iranian Military and especially the Iranian Navy. The Iranian Navy knows that they would be the first to die in any Military confrontation and dred the possible order by the Old Guard to block the Strait of Hormuz.

Should Iran block the Strait or be found to have Nukes the U.S. Military would respond but it is hopeful that Irans own Military faced with complete obliteration would stand down.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

As ballsy as they are no one wants a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

A Iranian/U.S. Military confrontation would never come close to a Nuclear War. First of all Iran would have a few old style circa 1945 Warheads that would be massive and heavy. These Nukes would be impossible for Iran to deliver to any target by aircraft or missile.

Iran could place a bomb in a truck in an attempt to drive it to a target but U.S. Satellite Detection of Nuclear Material is Super Sensitive in the extreme. Any such attempt would be tracked the whole time.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by randomname

You are talking about a religion with certain sects saying kill the infidels. How can their ideals ever be coincided with a civilized world?

Can the fundamentalist Islamic ever live in peace with the world?

What is a civilized world?
is civilized where you drop an atomic bomb on innocent civillians?
Is civilized when you have the death penalty for even mentally handicapped offenders?
Is civilized when people will kill for a pair of NIKE?
Is civilized where it is acceptable to get drunk and beat your wife and kids?
Is it civilized to accept goods from child labour camps and sell it for top dollar?
Is it civilized to use depleted uranium as weapons?

Civilized is a term that is subjective

and as an education, Infidel is not just a muslim term
1.Infidel
a.a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
b.(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
c.(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
2.a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
3.(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.

and just to top off this little post
1. Iran wants to destroy Israel
2. Iran is not building nukes

either the Mahmoud Ahmadinejad tells lies or he tells the truth, which is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Actually...the root definition of a INFIDEL is a person who does not stay either chaste or sexually faithful to their spouce.

Muslims tend to veiw the Western World's people as perverse and decadent as well as acting contrary to their beliefs of how one should act in a sexual manner.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

The countries that have Nukes have not done anything that warrents Military action. The exception was the former Soviet Unions placement of Nuclear Missiles in Cuba...and we all know what happened there and then.

To believe that the United States would not attack Iran if justified just because Iran had a few old style Fission Bombs is crazy and short sighted. This does not mean the U.S. Military would attack Iran with Nuclear Weapons...it would not nor would it need to.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
For 20 odd years Israel has been bleating about the imminent threat from Iran and trying to get us dumb goyim to go attack them. However, despite that imminent threat, Iran has NOT attacked Israel nor has it been shown that they are indeed building nuclear weapons. The Israeli talk of Iranian nuclear weapons has also been going on for 20 odd years too!

Seriously, does anyone really accept an Israeli source as evidence of anything any more? Even our own governments bow down to Israeli influence so they too cannot be trusted to present us with anything remotely truthful on the subject, or anything else for that matter.

The media parrot what they are fed which usually can be traced back to a single source, supplied by..... yep, Israel or their rabid bought and paid for supporters.

I have watched through at least 2 decades of this constant BS and we are all still here. The real threat is from the Western nations and their banker backers, as well as Israel. If they want to go hit Iran, for whatever reason, then I for one will gladly donate some cash to buy those pushing for war a rifle and uniform and will be happy to see them go fight, just leave the rest of us out of it.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join