It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
The master comes when the student is ready.

I'll pass

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There's an alien race of Octopus-humanoids that live approximately 13 light years away in a system that has 6 planets. They mate by inserting their pinky fingers into each other's ear and serenading their partner in the key of C. This lasts about 3 minutes, at which point, they decapitate their partner and remove the fertilized egg from their brain and then defecate on the corpse. Unless you prove otherwise, it's true.

See...claiming something without any verifiable evidence or proof is absurd. Believing it and defending it is downright retarded. Unless something changes, we have no evidence of intelligent life outside of earth. None that can be verified, anyway.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Man the walk of shame out of your place in the morning must be extremely embarrassing.

What does a interstellar Octopus fece even look like? lol

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
so when's the party? when is there going to be an interstellar kegger? let our hospitality be the diplomat

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Mitchey179 has hoaxed someone again!!!

Jeez he's good.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i could handle alien contact no problem, since i know they exist already, and i am sure others on here would have no problem taking in the concept either,

But why does the rest of the human species have to be so retarded? there would be absolute chaos.

If one of the primary reasons for aliens restraining themselves from contact was because "we couldn't handle it" or "religion" etc. then this species is doomed.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by HomerinNC

To say , we are alone in this universe is stupidity .

Who says that, exactly? No one in my personal or online world says that. I don't know anyone save my geology teacher in 1968 who mentioned it was possible who has said that. Even the ATS skeptics and debunkers don't say that. Indeed, it's a straw man argument. Nobody says that, so you make up an anonymous, nebulous, non-entity and pretend he said that so you can look intelligent by calling him stupid. Everytime someone says this on ATS, which is quite often enough, I have to roll my eyes. OK, where's the eye-roller guy? Oh, there he is:

But it's a far cry from saying, "We're not alone" to claiming there are aliens living on the moons of Jupiter who travel here and hang out underwater because they don't want to talk to us. I'm not even opposed to that idea, but let's see some more evidence than this one guy no one has ever heard of before.
edit on 11/26/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I don't know if I find the source reliable but it makes for an interesting read.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I often wonder that if there really is intelligent life out there beyond planet earth, do they have televisions? broadband? Celebrities? The thought of an alien actor equivilant of Al Pacino on another planet just brightens up my day

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Yes, there is 5th dimensional race living on Europa.
The ice makes the climate mild. (think snowcave)
Tolec says they are helping us out right now. ( Science Biospheres)

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or serious but... what would they be called? Europans? No, not Europeans

LOL Imtor.. that was funny. Also begs the question: Do they use the Euro as currency? Do they have to bail out Greece?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by nv4711

NASA is too speechless after seeing a huge black triangle on our sun.

Not sure if serious, or elaborate troll?

People can't really be this far out there can they?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes, the aliens exist among us.

One member posted on my thread (in my signature) about his different contacts with aliens:
www.engelkommunikation.net...

He came on my thread telling his experiences on page 42, with many pages following.

He has now also made his own website about alien encounters:
www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

Edit to add: the website above is in German. If you have Google Chrome, you can use the translator button for English. Alfred hopes to have it available soon in the English version for those who have no language translator.

We are not alone!

S&F on your thread, OP!

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I wanna' put this out there right now.... This gets my vote for ATS Quote of the year...
"see if it tastes like chicken"

I almost choked on my pancakes!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha . Wonderful. Someone should write a novel about it....!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolffe69
Here's a question that didn't appear in this thread, and I think it's something to consider:

What if the supposed life on these moons isn't carbon based? We assume that all intelligent life out there in the uncharted/unknown darkness of space is carbon based, and needs water to survive.
Why is this the only thread of thought regarding "visitors" from other areas of space?

Why couldn't another life form be based on a composition that we are unaware of?

We only think in the limited terms of knowledge that we possess. I'm sure there are other compounds and chemicals/minerals in space we are unaware of. Some of them would most likely be beyond our knowledge base, or capacity to fathom.

What if these off-world visitors don't have what we perceive to be a circulatory system?

If they are visiting, and hiding in our oceans, are they donning speedos and going swimming with the fishes, or maintaining a covert location with which to observe a race that from all outward appearances is wrought with violence? (If I was an alien, and came here, i darn sure wouldn't make my presence known to such a species hell-bent on wanton destruction, and ESPECIALLY if I monitored any Alien-type movies where we do something "nasty" to them.)

We are convinced we are not alone in the universe, that is for sure. Something that we can neither prove, NOR deny. (We are arrogant and egotistical, but not utterly stupid)

Life elsewhere doesn't HAVE to be carbon based. We just think it is. We have no proof to confirm OR deny this "theory", just like we have no definitive proof/lack of proof that there's the possibility that the first sentient and self-aware denizens of this planet weren't transplants (or refugees) from beyond our solar system. (now THERE'S a thought!)

Aliens on the moons. It isn't entirely impossible. What if that life is microbial? What if those creatures do not require oxygen to breathe, and can survive the airless void of space?

For someone to say there is life there with NO proof, and NOTHING to back the claim up is interesting to say the least, but please. There are other life-form possibilities out there...

We just don't know it.

That post reminded me of "The Andromeda Strain". Brings up those very same questions. I recommend it, good book, great author.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I see no science there.
It, like Star Wars and Star Trek, would fall in to the fantasy category.

You serious Phage? So there is no science in Stargate Sg-1?(The only series I watched)

You sure about that? I think I recall a good chunk of real, verifiable, and well-known science being present and common in the Sg-1 series.

Have you watched the show?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Mostly pseudo science. Almost like when you see "Based on a true story."

I miss SG1

To add something thread related ... If they weren't talking to us then why did they start just to say that?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anonodox

No, I am talking about the REAL science they commonly use to explain some aspect of the show. They do it sooooooo often that I am honestly surprised I am having this conversation. Are you sure you watched it as well?

ETA: The post that mentioned the signal that said "We weren't talking to you" would have been rather scary. Like, it would point to a "conspiracy" between aliens against the earth people, even TPTB. I bet "they" would be pissed to finally not be "in the loop"

edit on 27-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I feel shame for anyone who believes this. What convinced you, the 3rd grade attention to detail or the campfire tale story kicker?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wastedown

Second the motion...all in favor??

That was a great laugh to start the day, especially with hunting season just opening yesterday here in PA. Thanks Druscilla!!

It took me 7 minutes to clean all the coffee off my workspace: I spewed that mouthful in such force I think I lost a kidney too...

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join