It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im believe that life does exist in our solar system other than earth, but i doubt whether it is intelligent, our best bet is microbial life on the methane moon titan or possibly Europa.

However i find it difficult to beleive that intelligent life could live there, especially life with more intelligence than our own for one simple reason..... Why would they want to live there, why would they want to live on a tiny moon.

if you gave me the choice between a small house or a big house i know which i would take.

however i do think that other life may exist within our galaxy or perhaps a one near by, ofcourse i have no proof of this, but i do have hope and without hope we would have nothing and no purpose to be carry on living.

Everyone believes on some level.

after all

edit on 28-11-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

I agree with you. There is no evidence of intelligent life on a Moon of Jupiter or Saturn...

...HOWEVER, to debate you on a more general matter:
who says they would have a choice of where they lived? We humans are intelligent, and we don't have a choice as to where we live. Heck -- The humans of 20,000 years ago ere intelligent (they were just as smart as us), and they had no choice what planet they lived on.

Intelligence doesn't necessarily mean "capable of spaceflight".

Going back to the topic of whether intelligent life exists elsewhere in the solar system...
I suppose it's possible that there some intelligent creature (say, for example) under the ice of Europa -- maybe some intelligent octopus-like creature as intelligent as humans with a technological level similar to that of human hunter-gatherers back 20,000 years ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Thats not the answer i expected. If Rupert really sent you the reply , then you must have his email . You can send us the Snapshot [Ctrl + ALt + Prntscrn] so that we can label this 'We were not talking to You ' story as Hoax .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Cosmic911

You should know we have been interfered with.
We just need a fresh start. It won't be long now.
The ripple effects of President Eisenhower have given us a remarkable timeline.
They say that truth is stranger than fiction.

Actually, the truth is #tier than fiction. The personal agendas of our government have plagued everything. The only interference I see is our own greed. I wouldn't exactly call the last 60 years remarkable.

Remember the Ronald Reagan Star Wars program to shoot Soviet ICBMs.
That was a Black Op. We used those $$$ Billions to build our own MJ-12 / U.S. Navy
Starfleet. We finally had the technology and the means to protect ourselves.
Lockheeds Ben Rich spilled the beans a long time ago.
"We have the technology to travel to other stars."
That means Lockheed built a Beamship for the U.S. Navy. It's like a new and improved
aircraft carrier that carries smaller scout class spacecraft inside of it.

Unfortunately, as intriguing as the Ben Rich stuff is, none of it has been substantiated or confirmed, and it never will be since he's dead. Included in the text you quoted, he supposedly also said we have the means to cure cancer, with tricorder-like technology. Well, he died of cancer....kinda puts really big holes in those quotes. A man that powerful couldn't get the aliens to cure his cancer? Do we really think Lockheed's top executive, the father of stealth, the keeper of all secrets at Skunk Works, just gets drunk at the company Christmas party and blurts this stuff out?

Believe me, I would love for all this fantastic stuff to be true too, but my left brain keeps my right brain in check

edit on 28-11-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
To say , we are alone in this universe is stupidity .

There is some small difference between the Universe and the Solar System.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Then ignore my post and forget about it because I'm not wasting any more time trying to convince someone that can't do their own research and keeps asking for more and more poof. His Email can be found on his site which has already been posted.

How hard is that?

If you get a reply then maybe you can post a snapshot and then we can ask for more, maybe a drop of his blood for DNA analysis.

Seriously, its not difficult to Email someone. If you need help PM me for instructions.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by dcmb1409

Thats not the answer i expected. If Rupert really sent you the reply , then you must have his email . You can send us the Snapshot [Ctrl + ALt + Prntscrn] so that we can label this 'We were not talking to You ' story as Hoax .

Hi, I've got to chirp in as you are asking for a screengrab that may provide a posters personal details (email address). Sorry, I'm not a mod, just another member giving a heads up.

Why not do as suggested and mail the guy yourself? When you first shared the story I thought (and said) it was clearly a joke and I think others did too - and guess what, looks like it is!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We really don't know for sure and won't until we go look .
But, I find it highly suspect that he made these claims now

Mathews claims to have gotten this information from several high level NASA employees and professional astronomers more than a decade ago but he was uncertain on making it public until writing his new book Alien Encounters.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
There's an alien race of Octopus-humanoids that live approximately 13 light years away in a system that has 6 planets. They mate by inserting their pinky fingers into each other's ear and serenading their partner in the key of C. This lasts about 3 minutes, at which point, they decapitate their partner and remove the fertilized egg from their brain and then defecate on the corpse.

For aeons i was alone... finally... i am not alone anymore

You will explain our procedure to my human girlfriend!! Please!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Could our solar system have any places besides Earth where life has developed?
And if life has developed elsewhere in the solar system, could it be intelligent?

Amazingly, according to author Rupert Mathews the answer is yes and there are at least two locations where alien life is still present today. He claims that intelligent aliens reside underneath the surface of both Ganymede and Callisto which are Jupiter’s largest moons.

According to Mathews ,

- Both moons have the same species of aliens living on them
- The aliens generally arrange themselves similar to a hive with one leader being guarded by the rest of the species
- These aliens regularly travel to Earth but they stay hidden underneath the oceans or stay cloaked the majority of the time

Click HERE to read more

Any thought ?

Until we've proof, and contact, we're essentially alone.
Invisible aliens does no one any good.

You're welcome to go on invisible dates to the invisible pub and drink invisible drinks and then ride home on your invisible bike, but, I suspect you'd much rather have the real thing.

Invisible aliens are worthless.

Show us something we can toss on the barbie to see if it tastes like chicken.

Get off your back side and look!!! There's plenty of good evidence to suggets something otherworldly is going on. To say it's not there because you can't see it (or because you couldn't be bothered to look) is just ignorant and is typical of skeptics in ufology.

You can't just expect an Alien to appear on the evening news with a a few words of wisdom for Humanity can you? This would be akin to humans sending an emissary into the Congo to to begin diplomactic relations with chimpanzees. Sounds silly doesn't it? That's because it is.

Good Day.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Could our solar system have any places besides Earth where life has developed?

Yes.

And if life has developed elsewhere in the solar system, could it be intelligent?

Highly doubtful it would have reached an intelligence level that would have left a mark that we can point to in these current times (without some uneducated moronic nut on a website like this shouting and pointing to a rock landscape full of shadows...etc).

That is the logical answer to your question. Anyone saying different is either stupid, ignorant, deluded or displaying wish fulfillment. Sucks to be so blunt, but that's reality, plain and simple. It doesn't care what you want to believe, or how sensitive your feelings are, or how ignorant or uneducated you are. Reality just is. With or without your ability to perceive it properly because your feeble brain gets in the way.
edit on 30-11-2012 by gameisupman because: (reason given)

edit on 30-11-2012 by gameisupman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join