It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Yes, sure... because Helium is what our Sun is lacking...

This thread has an abundance.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

So what specific information do you have that indicates that the object in the video is not really a coronal cavity (something quite common and easily explainable by science), but is really the Andromedan Council re-fueling the Sun?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Phage

I see no science there.
It, like Star Wars and Star Trek, would fall in to the fantasy category.

I disagree , Star Trek is most definitely science fiction .... even Michio Kaku agrees .
Michio Kaku on Star Trek vs Star Wars

I saw an interview with him. He is really good. He has the whole wormhole theory
correct. He just needs to be briefed on Tachyon Drive Systems.

Apparently, the Pleiadian Beamships use those to travel to the Taygeta Star System
in only 7 hours.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Yes, sure... because Helium is what our Sun is lacking...

This thread has an abundance.

An abundance of hot air you mean? I'd have to agree

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Apparently, the Pleiadian Beamships use those to travel to the Taygeta Star System in only 7 hours.

But this thread is about Ganymede and Callisto.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

So what specific information do you have that indicates that the object in the video is not really a coronal cavity (something quite common and easily explainable by science), but is really the Andromedan Council re-fueling the Sun?

You could buy a Color Temp meter at Amazon.com and check for yourself.
I have the C-500R Sekonic model. The noon color temp should be 5780 K.

BTW, it's not re-fueling the sun. It's transforming it into a 4D Blue White star to emit 4D energy
and keep the reptilians away from our solar system. They did the same trick over at the
M45 Pleiades Star Cluster.
Blue White Stars everywhere you look.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Isn't she married to Han Solo in real life?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Apparently, the Pleiadian Beamships use those to travel to the Taygeta Star System in only 7 hours.

I thought it was "intelligent aliens discovered in our solar system".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolffe69:

Here's a question that didn't appear in this thread, and I think it's something to consider:
Why couldn't another life form be based on a composition that we are unaware of?
We only think in the limited terms of knowledge that we possess.
...beyond our knowledge base, or capacity to fathom.

Hey wolffe69. Good points and postt! (That is actually what i hinted at, in my short post on pg1.)
I would like THAT question to be the theme of contemplation for a moment (AUM-moment). Assuming life "elsewhere" in the universe to be exclusively carbonbased sounds...a bit limiting and "within the box", no?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

I see no science there.

I disagree , Star Trek is most definitely science fiction .... even Michio Kaku agrees .

I saw an interview with him. He is really good. He has the whole wormhole theory

Apparently, the Pleiadian Beamships use those to travel to the Taygeta Star System
in only 7 hours.

Pleiadian Beamships... Do you even know that the Pleiades are only 100 million years old (Earth 4.3 billion years)? Not even enough time for life to develop, let alone "Beamships", whatever that's even supposed to be.

And I'm sure that Michio Kaku will be glad to hear that the Andromeda Council agrees with his theories and String theory is now therefore proven without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

The answer is absolutely YES. The is much more information on it here in a FB group I am active on:

awe.sm...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I see no science there.

in only 7 hours.

Pleiadian Beamships... Do you even know that the Pleiades are only 100 million years old (Earth 4.3 billion years)? Not even enough time for life to develop, let alone "Beamships", whatever that's even supposed to be.

And I'm sure that Michio Kaku will be glad to hear that the Andromeda Council agrees with his theories and String theory is now therefore proven without a shadow of a doubt.

The Beamships are the ones that are cigar shaped and about 4,000 feet long.
The Pleiadians discovered Earth for the first time about 200,000 years ago.
Their original planet was called Avalon but was completely destroyed by the reptilians
long ago.
Sound familiar? Star Wars and planet Alderaan?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I still think our civilization isn't deserving of knowing the absolutes in the cosmos. We've created quite the mess down here.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You should know we have been interfered with.
We just need a fresh start. It won't be long now.
The ripple effects of President Eisenhower have given us a remarkable timeline.
They say that truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wolffe69

Well, I think the answer is quite simple. It seems a great many of life forms on earth these days are composed of Monster energy drinks and dorritos. Unless MTV, of Fox news says it first they are incapable of thinking for themselves.

I strongly believe there is much more to the universe than we are currently aware, ever will be aware or could even begin to imagine.

How ever at this time, it's probably for the best for our minds and sanity to focus on life forms we can easily recognize/compare to those life forms we know of here on earth. I think it would be fascinating for other " Life " forms to be structured much different than our own, but it's incredibly hard to imagine, and where do we begin to look? We don't know of any other base molecules that can offer similar diversity as carbon. I've heard it theorized that Silicon could perhaps be a base molecule for life, as well as Germanium and even arsenic. How ever we have found no such evidence, nor are we even remotely able to understand how it would work, and where they would find suitable for their life.

In a seemingly infinite universe, there are equally infinite possibilities. I very firmly believe no human being will ever observe, or understand the entire universe. At least not as the Human we are today. Our mental and physical capabilities just aren't there.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Here is an interesting story from Mathews :

NASA and SETI astronomers picked up on a radio signal that seemed to have a coded message sometime in the mid 1980’s. The signal was coming from Jupiter’s moon Ganymede and was definitely artificial in nature. The signal was run through multiple computers and no sense could be made as to the meaning of it. President Reagan was notified and an international conference was assembled to determine how to make an attempt to contact whatever beings were sending the message. Eventually it was decided to send a signal to the exact location that the message was coming from on Ganymede. This message would be sent in Morse Code which was considered to be the easiest for an alien civilization to decode. It would read “We have received your signal, but we do not understand it. Please resend your signal using this language and transmission code.” Immediately after this message was sent, the mysterious signal from Ganymede ceased its transmission so everyone assumed that we would receive a new signal in Morse Code in a quick period of time. But day after day and then week after week no signal came and officials began to give up hope of actually receiving a response. Finally after more than a month, a signal was detected coming from the original radio source on Ganymede and incredibly it was in Morse Code. Eagerly NASA scientists translated our first direct contact with an alien civilization. And it said “We were not talking to you.”

Interesting Right ?

edit on 26-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

If I got that response I would be sh!tting myself

I would not worry. They were probably talking to George and Gracie, the whales from Star Trek 4.
Admiral Kirk will be along soon to take them home from their holiday back in time

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes, there is 5th dimensional race living on Europa.
The ice makes the climate mild. (think snowcave)
Tolec says they are helping us out right now. ( Science Biospheres)

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or serious but... what would they be called? Europans? No, not Europeans

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Cosmic911

You should know we have been interfered with.
We just need a fresh start. It won't be long now.
The ripple effects of President Eisenhower have given us a remarkable timeline.
They say that truth is stranger than fiction.

Actually, the truth is #tier than fiction. The personal agendas of our government have plagued everything. The only interference I see is our own greed. I wouldn't exactly call the last 60 years remarkable.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by HomerinNC

To say , we are alone in this universe is stupidity .

On one level or another we are quarantined for being to small minded to be allowed to leave this planet (physicly and spriritually). We can change that but people are to egoistic to show they can create equality and symbiosis with everything around them. When we deserve help and can handle the technology is the day we will get help and the technology. The master comes when the student is ready.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Personally speaking, i think ive had enough of Tolec and his ilk.
We have some more basic points to be covering first before jumping headlong into the intergalactic pond.
If theres any sense at all to being visited, i go with the story they offered everything we ever dreamed of but we would have to give up nuclear weapons.....We said no thanks....well keep these useless things.
I find the "friends of Pescara" story to be very compelling. and i think if it had more investigation it would be a shocker to the world....
Without the loss of Ego, to a certain extent, the stars are denied to mankind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join