It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by nv4711

The triangle size is variable.
I think the Andromeda Council was just putting on a show for the SDO observers.
Our sun is a "rim star" and a perfect jumping off point to other G2V Type stars located
on the Milky Way Galaxy inner bar.

Oh, the Andromeda Council.... that of course explains everything...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Don't chicken out. Just stay here and accept the promotion.
It's a Quantum Leap forward in evolution.

However, i thought of a Plan B for you. Move to our moon.
I think you will stop and just remain a Low Level 4D Carbon Based lifeform just like the reptilians.
You will still have telepathy and telekinesis but no crystals.

A True Jedi?

Spoken so matter-of-factly, I just had to ask you: Do you really believe this stuff you're saying?

For the record, I do not...

But I just had to wonder, as we are now about at that whole "12 21 12" stuff, now you are looking out to 2014 with a "best be boarding to move by 2013" mentality and "accept the "promotion"" type statements.

Do you really believe this stuff?

Just curious, thanks!

X

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Damn OP!!!
The thread should have been on the Science Ray article you linked.
That's CRAZY!! I've never heard that story before.
That is insane and funny! Thanks!
And yes it's heresay but
check it out on pg1 if you haven't .

edit on 26-11-2012 by sealing because: Heresay

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I have to say that's awesome. We're like the goofy kids in the high-school cafeteria. Walking by the cool table, when we over hear something interesting. We pipe in trying to make new friends when we are met with dis-approving silence. Then we're basically told to piss off.

I love it. I thoroughly enjoy the idea an intelligent species would tell us to buzz off. If this turns out to be true, I wonder if any other signals were detected coming from the moons. Perhaps in a different form of communication, and we have either tried again or are yet to decipher to new signal type.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Listen... if people try to give you a pair of new Nikes and offer you pudding DON'T DO IT! It's a trap. Another comet is coming and there is no doubt they'll try again.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's a question that didn't appear in this thread, and I think it's something to consider:

What if the supposed life on these moons isn't carbon based? We assume that all intelligent life out there in the uncharted/unknown darkness of space is carbon based, and needs water to survive.
Why is this the only thread of thought regarding "visitors" from other areas of space?

Why couldn't another life form be based on a composition that we are unaware of?

We only think in the limited terms of knowledge that we possess. I'm sure there are other compounds and chemicals/minerals in space we are unaware of. Some of them would most likely be beyond our knowledge base, or capacity to fathom.

What if these off-world visitors don't have what we perceive to be a circulatory system?

If they are visiting, and hiding in our oceans, are they donning speedos and going swimming with the fishes, or maintaining a covert location with which to observe a race that from all outward appearances is wrought with violence? (If I was an alien, and came here, i darn sure wouldn't make my presence known to such a species hell-bent on wanton destruction, and ESPECIALLY if I monitored any Alien-type movies where we do something "nasty" to them.)

We are convinced we are not alone in the universe, that is for sure. Something that we can neither prove, NOR deny. (We are arrogant and egotistical, but not utterly stupid)

Life elsewhere doesn't HAVE to be carbon based. We just think it is. We have no proof to confirm OR deny this "theory", just like we have no definitive proof/lack of proof that there's the possibility that the first sentient and self-aware denizens of this planet weren't transplants (or refugees) from beyond our solar system. (now THERE'S a thought!)

Aliens on the moons. It isn't entirely impossible. What if that life is microbial? What if those creatures do not require oxygen to breathe, and can survive the airless void of space?

For someone to say there is life there with NO proof, and NOTHING to back the claim up is interesting to say the least, but please. There are other life-form possibilities out there...

We just don't know it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I suppose anything is possible, but this Rupert Mathews fellow has only offered up a lot of claims, but nothing to back up those claims (at least nothing in the OP's link).

Claims are easy to make. All you have to do is say them. Backing them up with evidence is the hard part.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by something wicked

No No , thats not a joke . It was published in scienceray.com

Link : scienceray.com...

All that link tells me is that Rupert Mathews was told by a friend from NASA that they possibly picked up an alien signal.

Again, Mathews "says so". Does that make it true?
Do you often believe unsubstantiated claims made by a person on the internet?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

reply to post by nv4711

The triangle size is variable.
I think the Andromeda Council was just putting on a show for the SDO observers.
Our sun is a "rim star" and a perfect jumping off point to other G2V Type stars located
on the Milky Way Galaxy inner bar.

Oh, the Andromeda Council.... that of course explains everything...

Yes, the Andromeda Council will explain everything.
Think of them when you go outside and look at the white sun shining above.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Borrowing from Mad Max now, are we?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sci Fi fans have an advantage over those who do not watch Star Trek / Star Wars movies.

Anyone who considers Star Trek/Star Wars movies to be science fiction has no idea what science fiction is. Anyone who calls it "sci fi" is not a science fiction fan.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Here is an Andromeda Biosphere adding Helium to our sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Anyone who considers Star Trek/Star Wars movies to be science fiction has no idea what science fiction is. Anyone who calls it "sci fi" is not a science fiction fan.

Seriously?

I won't ask how you feel about calling WWE "SyFy", then.
edit on 26-11-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sci Fi fans have an advantage over those who do not watch Star Trek / Star Wars movies.

Are these Biospheres with Crystaline Fusion Generators science fiction or science fact?
Biospheres the size of Pluto

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Seriously?

I won't ask how you feel about calling WWE "SyFy", then.
edit on 26-11-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

I can't believe SyFy canceled Stargate Universe.
It started to get interesting after they finally found the bridge on board the Destiny.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I see no science there.
It, like Star Wars and Star Trek, would fall in to the fantasy category.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I thought GFL nonsense was not allowed in this particular forum...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Here is an Andromeda Biosphere adding Helium to our sun.above.

Yes, sure... because Helium is what our Sun is lacking...

One born every minute...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I see no science there.
It, like Star Wars and Star Trek, would fall in to the fantasy category.

I disagree , Star Trek is most definitely science fiction .... even Michio Kaku agrees .
Michio Kaku on Star Trek vs Star Wars

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Are these Biospheres with Crystaline Fusion Generators science fiction or science fact?
Biospheres the size of Pluto

It's neither science fiction nor science fact.... just baseless (as in not based on science or fact) fantasies, eaten up by those that just believe anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join