It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
May I ask, why is Europa excluded from possibility? Last I heard several years ago they were going to launch something to drill through the ice.

Yeah, I also consider Gainmede and Callisto, but also Saturn's Titan worth checking. Now that's why I am saying instead of makign a spaceship (as I posted in the Space exploration forum) to go to Mars... where already a probe gives enough details. Head to Jupiter Moons or Saturn Moons... or even Neptune.. with the manned spacship they are planning to develop

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Here is an interesting story from Mathews :

NASA and SETI astronomers picked up on a radio signal that seemed to have a coded message sometime in the mid 1980’s. The signal was coming from Jupiter’s moon Ganymede and was definitely artificial in nature. The signal was run through multiple computers and no sense could be made as to the meaning of it. President Reagan was notified and an international conference was assembled to determine how to make an attempt to contact whatever beings were sending the message. Eventually it was decided to send a signal to the exact location that the message was coming from on Ganymede. This message would be sent in Morse Code which was considered to be the easiest for an alien civilization to decode. It would read “We have received your signal, but we do not understand it. Please resend your signal using this language and transmission code.” Immediately after this message was sent, the mysterious signal from Ganymede ceased its transmission so everyone assumed that we would receive a new signal in Morse Code in a quick period of time. But day after day and then week after week no signal came and officials began to give up hope of actually receiving a response. Finally after more than a month, a signal was detected coming from the original radio source on Ganymede and incredibly it was in Morse Code. Eagerly NASA scientists translated our first direct contact with an alien civilization. And it said “We were not talking to you.”

Interesting Right ?

edit on 26-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Why is it interesting what a novelist says is fact when there is absolutely nothing to back it up? The above text doesn't make any sense - are you sure it's not a joke?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

No No , thats not a joke . It was published in scienceray.com

Link : scienceray.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Most of the alien deniers assume the governments would just tell the civilians if there was an alien presence here or near our planet. We have to wait 30 years sometimes to unclassify things so this tells you they are very capable of keeping it from us for how ever long they want.

Even if they did find a signal or something emanating from a moon or planet does everyone think the public is the first to know? The public is usually the last to know. Look how NASA strings us along on their silly Mars discoveries. It took us 30 years to learn that Mars and the Moon does have water when back then you were a nut if you implied that. When they do release things it's usually trivial tidbits.

When people see a mile wide UFO float over them they are laughed at and told it was military flares. Pilots are fearful of their jobs if they speak out on what they encounter in our skies. Military personal have to wait years and years before they can legally tell what they witnessed decades ago so I can only imagine what stories will submerge in the coming years from military personal that are in service now.

We are not alone. A bold statement to some but to me it's foreshadowing the obvious.

Actually wasn't it SETI that reported the 'wow' moment when what looked like a signal had been recieved, and wasn't that public knowledge straight away? I don't think it's a bold statement to say by laws of probability Earth isn't the only planet that harbours/has harboured/will harbour life - anything past that level of statement is an assumption that at the moment cannot be confirmed, surely?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by something wicked

No No , thats not a joke . It was published in scienceray.com

Link : scienceray.com...

You are saying that you actually believe it is true based on that article?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

edit on 26-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
May I ask, why is Europa excluded from possibility? Last I heard several years ago they were going to launch something to drill through the ice.

Yeah, I also consider Gainmede and Callisto, but also Saturn's Titan worth checking. Now that's why I am saying instead of makign a spaceship (as I posted in the Space exploration forum) to go to Mars... where already a probe gives enough details. Head to Jupiter Moons or Saturn Moons... or even Neptune.. with the manned spacship they are planning to develop

Yes, there is 5th dimensional race living on Europa.
The ice makes the climate mild. (think snowcave)
Tolec says they are helping us out right now. ( Science Biospheres)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Earth has identified 60 different species that visit the planet. The Men In Black are real and live inside the Earth. Our Moon has passages inside and much life inside but it is not hollow. Many views of UFO's are simply aliens curious about our extremely low level of development and all of the chaos that goes with it. Earth is particularly nasty because it is a prison planet also and the inmates took over the planet many thousands of years ago. The entire universe is teeming with life but our five senses are extremely limited in detecting. We will start to have open contact with aliens, in the next few years. First it will be humanoid, to cause less trauma but we will get to see others eventually. We will encounter STO aliens and will not have to deal with STS for a long time. The ones we will encounter will be here to help and they don't have a hidden agenda. Earth will cease to be a prison/slave planet and TPTB will not reincarnate back here. First we have to get past some really horrendous global natural disasters and then it will get better. Things will be much better by 2020. Try to stay alive.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Earth has identified 60 different species that visit the planet. The Men In Black are real and live inside the Earth. Our Moon has passages inside and much life inside but it is not hollow. Many views of UFO's are simply aliens curious about our extremely low level of development and all of the chaos that goes with it. Earth is particularly nasty because it is a prison planet also and the inmates took over the planet many thousands of years ago. The entire universe is teeming with life but our five senses are extremely limited in detecting. We will start to have open contact with aliens, in the next few years. First it will be humanoid, to cause less trauma but we will get to see others eventually. We will encounter STO aliens and will not have to deal with STS for a long time. The ones we will encounter will be here to help and they don't have a hidden agenda. Earth will cease to be a prison/slave planet and TPTB will not reincarnate back here. First we have to get past some really horrendous global natural disasters and then it will get better. Things will be much better by 2020. Try to stay alive.

Things will get better January 2014.
All reptilians better evacuate the Earth before then.
4th dimensional energy/vibrations will penetrate the deepest and darkest caves on Earth.
Earth is transforming to 4D and our sun is transforming into a 4D Blue White star.

January 2014 the Earth will appear spectacular.

edit on 26-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by UltraMarine

Interesting Right ?

Only if its true and there is no indication that it is , the alleged "We were not talking to you” reply sounds like the punchline to a joke and in my view diminishes the credibility of the story .

And even more astonishing, the good people of Ganymede apparently speak English. How convenient.

And I guess the folks at NASA got so intimidated that they didn't bother to morse back a "..Well, but we want to talk to you....sooooo....what are you wearing?..."

laughable story.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

NASA is too speechless after seeing a huge black triangle on our sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

4th dimensional energy/vibrations will penetrate the deepest and darkest caves on Earth.
Earth is transforming to 4D and our sun is transforming into a 4D Blue White star.

As if 2012 wasn't supposed to be bad enough!! 2014, seems like it's going to be real upheaval!!

Seriously though, I have been reading predictions like this for twenty odd years and nothing, zilch, nada.

Back on track, interesting claims, but nothing solid to back it up. However, if we had contact from alien life, no way would the World's Governments release this information. Chaos would break out and the order within society would break down.

As for SETI releasing the 'WOW' moment, I am sure this was run past participating Governments prior to release. Afterall, nothing has come of that 'WOW' moment has it?

Keep looking at the skies and the seas, I guess!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Things will get better January 2014. All reptilians better evacuate the Earth before then.

What

I'm sure there's probably a link for that but I don't think I want to click it , when these 4th dimensional energy/vibrations come will we know or will they be invisible to us ? , I assume they'll be invisible so we can't say it didn't happen .

Plus what is the 4th dimension ? , will I like it there ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

As if 2012 wasn't supposed to be bad enough!! 2014, seems like it's going to be real upheaval!!

Seriously though, I have been reading predictions like this for twenty odd years and nothing, zilch, nada.

Back on track, interesting claims, but nothing solid to back it up. However, if we had contact from alien life, no way would the World's Governments release this information. Chaos would break out and the order within society would break down.

As for SETI releasing the 'WOW' moment, I am sure this was run past participating Governments prior to release. Afterall, nothing has come of that 'WOW' moment has it?

Keep looking at the skies and the seas, I guess!!

They don't have a choice.
The boarding must begin around August 2013.
Those who wish to remain 3D Carbon Based Lifeforms must leave by December 2013.

If you remain on Earth you will be transformed into a 4D crystal based lifeform.
Height will increase but weight will decrease.
Also no more cancer, diabetes etc.
Hospitals will be empty.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by nv4711

NASA is too speechless after seeing a huge black triangle on our sun.

Obviously, that communication supposedly happened in the 1980s, so... still laughable...

And that triangle.. given its apparent size, it's half the size of the sun... that would be about 430,000 miles... you think it's a UFO, almost half a million miles in size?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I thought time was the fourth dimension...

I had a few Fifth Dimension 8 tracks. They were pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Things will get better January 2014. All reptilians better evacuate the Earth before then.

What

I'm sure there's probably a link for that but I don't think I want to click it , when these 4th dimensional energy/vibrations come will we know or will they be invisible to us ? , I assume they'll be invisible so we can't say it didn't happen .

Plus what is the 4th dimension ? , will I like it there ?

Don't chicken out. Just stay here and accept the promotion.
It's a Quantum Leap forward in evolution.

However, i thought of a Plan B for you. Move to our moon.
I think you will stop and just remain a Low Level 4D Carbon Based lifeform just like the reptilians.
You will still have telepathy and telekinesis but no crystals.

A True Jedi?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

The triangle size is variable.
I think the Andromeda Council was just putting on a show for the SDO observers.
Our sun is a "rim star" and a perfect jumping off point to other G2V Type stars located
on the Milky Way Galaxy inner bar.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yeah the Moon , fun place not much atmosphere though .

I think you will stop and just remain a Low Level 4D Carbon Based lifeform just like the reptilians.

Strange , my teacher said something like that to me once .

Cool telepathy and telekinesis ... I'd like to keep me crystals though .

You do realize that all this is pure Scy Fi and not to be taken aurally don't you .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah the Moon , fun place not much atmosphere though .

Strange , my teacher said something like that to me once .

Cool telepathy and telekinesis ... I'd like to keep me crystals though .

You do realize that all this is pure Scy Fi and not to be taken aurally don't you .

Sci Fi fans have an advantage over those who do not watch Star Trek / Star Wars movies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join