It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: choos

its not critical knowledge for the astronauts..

they cannot even see where they are going.. they just know how to set the attitude and when to turn the engine on and when to turn it off..

or are you trying to suggest that the astronauts needed to have knowledge about where the VA belts are in order to steer the craft around it??

You're suggesting the astronauts wouldn't have a clue about what they are steering around, while carrying Van Allen Belt dosimeters aboard their friggin' spacecraft!!

why is that knowledge for the astronauts critical for the success of the mission??

are you telling me the trajectory was not planned beforehand and the astronauts had to physically steer around this obstacle using their "VAB dosimeters"???

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: turbonium1

The plume burn is clearly visible as the brown discoloured area, extended from under the decent engine bell in the direction of travel. The rest of the lunar surface is grey. As the landing video shows dust very clearly being disturbed and shows craters that are visible in LRO images it is impossible to deny that the descent engine had an impact.

I am not going to jump through hoops just to keep your pretense alive. Everyone else can see it, you just refuse to.

Look - I'm not the one claiming "the brown discoloured area" really exists, in these images. You are.

In order to support your claim, you need to define this area.

I'm hardly asking you to "jump through hoops", when you're making the claim to begin with!

Now, back to you.....

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I have shown you evidence of it, and other people's studies pointing it out.

If you refuse to see it it's not my problem.

Your game of "I demand evidence", "here it is", "no not that evidence because it proves me wrong, other evidence" is pointless and I'm not jumping every time you demand it. You've had what you asked for, admit you were wrong and move on.
edit on 11-10-2014 by onebigmonkey because: ramming it home.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

they cannot even see where they are going.. they just know how to set the attitude and when to turn the engine on and when to turn it off..

or are you trying to suggest that the astronauts needed to have knowledge about where the VA belts are in order to steer the craft around it??

You're suggesting the astronauts wouldn't have a clue about what they are steering around, while carrying Van Allen Belt dosimeters aboard their friggin' spacecraft!!

why is that knowledge for the astronauts critical for the success of the mission??

are you telling me the trajectory was not planned beforehand and the astronauts had to physically steer around this obstacle using their "VAB dosimeters"???

No, you made it all up, as usual.

A Van Allen Belt dosimeter was in the craft, yes?

How would that work, in your story?

I can't wait to hear this one...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Aaah we're referring specifically to the ones built into the space craft rather than the personal dosimeters (which I was referring to) - my mistake.

So, Turbonium must have some data from these dosimeters that proved that they were fatal to the astronauts yes? He will, of course, be providing this data soon.

He will also , of course, be showing how the astronauts were required to operate these dosimeters and had to use them to take avoiding action whenever they saw a particle approaching.

Turbonium has nothing but "the sky is falling", "Wolf!" and bad science.
edit on 11-10-2014 by onebigmonkey because: admitting a mistake, which is what science deniers need to learn how to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
From www.hq.nasa.gov...

The Van Allen belt dosimeter (VABD) (fig. 3) was designed specifically for Apollo dosimetry within these radiation
belts and has proved satisfactory because dose values derived from its greater than 180" radiation acceptance angle have correlated well with doses indicated by postflight analyses of passive dosimeters worn by the crewmen.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

No, you made it all up, as usual.

A Van Allen Belt dosimeter was in the craft, yes?

How would that work, in your story?

I can't wait to hear this one...

you are the one suggesting that the astronauts had to pilot the craft around the VAB... it is YOUR claim that the astronauts not knowing where the VAB belts begins and ends indicates a hoax..

once again.. the astronauts DID NOT PLAN THE FLIGHT PATH.. do you understand this simple statement?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Your game of "I demand evidence", "here it is", "no not that evidence because it proves me wrong, other evidence" is pointless and I'm not jumping every time you demand it. You've had what you asked for, admit you were wrong and move on.

You're the one playing games here.

If you had evidence for this claim, you'd show it.

But you can't.

Many of the Apollo images have darker and lighter areas, no physical feature causing it. Same idea.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You're the one playing games here.

If you had evidence for this claim, you'd show it.

But you can't.

Many of the Apollo images have darker and lighter areas, no physical feature causing it. Same idea.

I have already shown you photographs showing discoloured ground in a direction consistent with the flight path of the LM.

I shown you studies by other people identifying the same features.

Saying I haven't shown you it is not true and it's not my problem if you can't see it. As far as I'm concerned you denied something existed and are refusing to acknowledge that you were wrong about it.

While you are busy bleating untruths about my not posting things when I have, you still haven't managed to explain how there are craters and rocks in the Apollo photographs that match the LRO photographs, like the ones discoloured by the descent engine.
edit on 11-10-2014 by onebigmonkey because: type and additional

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

not strictly a reply to this exact post - but a general question :

what evidence [ that hasn't already been presented ] will make you accept the veracity of the Apollo program

I ask this of all hoax believers

and when you cite that evidence - please explain how it differes from all the availiable evidence

and of course lastly - why do you reject all evidence presented so far

please answer - the responses are always enlightening

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And there you hit on the problem no evidence is good enough if you choose not to believe. See in any conspiracy you can claim the information was faked or ignore evidence conyrary to your belief. What happens is they find something they dont understand than go well that makes no sense not realizing its their lack of understanding.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I have already shown you photographs showing discoloured ground in a direction consistent with the flight path of the LM.

Saying I haven't shown you it is not true and it's not my problem if you can't see it. As far as I'm concerned you denied something existed and are refusing to acknowledge that you were wrong about it.

You HAVEN'T shown me any evidence.

Here's one of the panoramic images you used for your argument...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

You pointed to a darker area by the LM, claiming it shows "plume burn".

Take a look at the ground elsewhere in this panorama.

The right side has an area MUCH DARKER than the area you contend is "plume burn".

It's not seen in the LRO images, even though it's much darker than the area near the LM.

You've tried to cherry-pick a spot near the LM which appears darker than the areas adjacent to it, and claim it is "plume burn", while ignoring a much darker area in the same panorama!

You have no match to dark area in the LRO images, and a darker area nearby is also not seen in the LRO images.

There are other Apollo images of the same area, and even THEY do not match up to the images you've posted.

I'm sure all this won't matter to you, and you'll just keep on going 'See, there is the dark area seen in the LRO images', as if you've actually supported your claim.

edit on 12-10-2014 by turbonium1 because: added point

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You HAVEN'T shown me any evidence.

Look at one of the panoramic images you used for your argument...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

you dont see the discoloration that OBMonkey was talking about??

heres a quick little zoom in

the two left circles have a brown tint to it, the two right circles have a grey tint..
edit on 12-10-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Don't you see the much greater "discoloration" on the right side of the panorama that I was talking about?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
While you're trying to think up some sort of lame excuse, I'll outline the area I'm referring to...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Don't you see the much greater "discoloration" on the right side of the panorama that I was talking about?

you denying there is discoloration or not??

heres the original image:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

and under the LM
www.lpi.usra.edu...

i thought you said it was obvious??

its a very light tint...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

i guess now you have to admit you do see the discoloration that OBMonkey was talking about?? no more denying that you havent seen any evidence..

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Aaah we're referring specifically to the ones built into the space craft rather than the personal dosimeters (which I was referring to) - my mistake.

So, Turbonium must have some data from these dosimeters that proved that they were fatal to the astronauts yes? He will, of course, be providing this data soon.

He will also , of course, be showing how the astronauts were required to operate these dosimeters and had to use them to take avoiding action whenever they saw a particle approaching.

As usual, you're trying to avoid the issue, with some nonsense I never brought up.

The VAB dosimeter was (supposedly) in the craft.

Are you saying that the astronauts did not know that the VAB dosimeter was in their craft?

Yes or no?

Please answer this simple question

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You need to learn the difference between 'dark' and 'discoloured'.

Did you read the articles I linked to?

Even conspiraloons agree with it:

www.studyphysics.ca...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Supply the data from these dosimeters that proves the VAB would have been fatal to them. Fairly simple request you ignored, along with many others.

As the VAB dosimeters were in the craft and sent the data by telemetry, they did not need to know if they were there or not. They did not supply data essential for getting the craft to the moon, why would they know about them?

edit on 12-10-2014 by onebigmonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join