It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want out of this madhouse..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Thamk you all again for replying, the trouble with over analysing is that you then start to see just how bad things are, and whilst to say 'eff it' and get on with it just means that I am letting it go, which IMHO is just what every one else is doing, and that kind of defeats the purpose, would you let people rob you on a daily basis and just say 'eff it'?
Would you see Mans inhumanity to man and say 'eff it' and let them keep going?

I'm bored of man and I would love to upsticks and move somewhere like a desert island somewhere.

But anyway enough of my problems, peace out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
..perhaps i phrased poorly [ though i tried ]

point is... that the soul , a persons essence, is only getting ' indirect impulses '
via the eyes...senses.. etc
so, via the physical frame, only.

That is fine: as long she has the energy to ,
but this amount of energy can wear out, and slowly the senses dont correspond no more with the outside world.

this hologram [ that came into being after Eden ] is built on stimulating the senses... the whole fallen culture does that, as in the ' they live ' series

why ? - to keep a persons soul occupied, distracted: untill the moment, she will see, that there *is* a spiritual world above this hologram - and for many souls, it will be TOO LATE then.

For you, it isnt.

Yes. "Soul" means, "soil". It is the earthly, emotional part of us.
These days we have been brainwashed into thinking soul is the same as spirit. It is not.
Some may argue the word "soul" relates to "sol", the sun.
However, when we compare the image of god, the sun, and the symbol for the terrestrial Earth, they are identical: the Gnostic cross, which is Proto-Hebrew/Phoenician Tet(th), from which we get the word, "death".
It is also the Greek "Theta", which is representative of "thanatos", or "death". When we celebrate "Earth Day", we are being coerced into celebrating the cult of the dead.

To the OP: Jesus said,

"Congratulations to those who go hungry, so the stomach of the one in want may be filled. Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.
When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty. If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the (Father's) kingdom. Be passers-by."

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Beautiful post, and my heart goes out to you! I can wholeheartedly concur, as I have been in the same frame of mind lately. MarioOnTheFly said it best - you are feeling the madness of the human race. But more so - you are probably feeling and mourning the loss of beauty - the beauty of the planet, the beauty of your own creativity, and that which we lose more and more of every day that we are stuck in survival mode.

I feel like an automaton of industry. I work like mad every hour available to me in an industry that I am not passionate about - all the while finding that my efforts basically just make ends meet. My creativity and gifts of beauty are being buried beneath this thing called 'survival mode'. Walking in nature fills my heart with an overwhelming sense of beauty - but it fills my heart with grief - for reasons that I am unable to comprehend. I am not depressed - far from it. But I am miserable. Miserable every time I witness the sheer awesomeness and beauty of this dying planet. Miserable for knowing that our spirits contain the spark of sheer creative genius, and that we will forever attain only a small percentage of our potential due to the constraints of society.

Hang in there. Many blessings on your path.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have many of the same feelings as the OP. I have suffered from depression for years and take medication. This is not like "normal" depression. I am 60 years old. Aren't I a little old for a mid life crisis? I never really had one. I don't feel like running out and buying a Harley.
It is a feeling of just not wanting to be here anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This is why I think Mother Nature was pretty smart setting our natural lifespan at around 35 years. To exist beyond that is to merely repeat everything over and over. It gets real monotonous.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Go for a camping trip and enjoy nature,it always seems to bring me out of a funk.
Go out and listen to the sound of silence.

You'll come back fresh and won't take anything for granted after sleeping in the woods for a few days.

I was going to suggest the same thing.
a nature walk does me a world of good. I like it when the weather is bad. then I really have the whole trail to myself. rain gear is the best invention ever. a few hours listening to the breeze through the trees and birds singing really energizes a person. well, it does for me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Geez....This thread is depressing.

Try these things they help me.

Try cross-dressing then singing show tunes.

If that doesn't work go to McDonalds and get you a whiney burger and some french cries.

For a last resort....Suck it up. Your depression is making me depressed.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Your so funny but I think I'll pass at the cross dressing and I don't know any show tunes.
As the MaccyD's, thanks but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by whyamIhere

Your so funny but I think I'll pass at the cross dressing and I don't know any show tunes.
As the MaccyD's, thanks but no thanks.

I was just trying to cheer you up...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I want off this rock, it sucks and its not going to get any better is it?

I feel your pain!
However, I have thought about this many times and I've concluded that as much as this life sucks, it's either this or some state of non-existence or some timeless void...

I think we come here to take a break from eternal boredom, and we leave here when we've had enough "fun!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join