It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Obama's campaign headquarters shot at

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Another thing I'd like to point out....If the window was shot, the force of the bullet should have carried more of the glass inside of the building. But in the pic, it seems like a much bigger pile of tempered shards on the outside of the building. Almost as if, the bullet went from inside out, not from a car, in!!!

Just sayin'....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Well if they shot a gun from inside-out I doubt he will admit that, knowing he works for the Obama campaign

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

NO problem! I was prepared to take his answers with a shovel of salt, anyways!!!...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I've seen bullet holes in glass in commercial doors (with tempered glass just like that seen in the pic) and they left the glass largely intact with clearly discernable bullet holes.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erectus
I've seen bullet holes in glass in commercial doors (with tempered glass just like that seen in the pic) and they left the glass largely intact with clearly discernable bullet holes.

Laminated only! That's double pane insulated, probably gas filled. The gas reflects or blocks heat so no lamination is necessary...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Probably a disgruntled Democrat did the shooting to get the "sympathy" votes because Obama is behind in Colorado.

Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Poll Date Sample MoE Romney (R) Obama (D) Spread
RCP Average 10/3 - 10/10 -- -- 47.7 47.0 Romney +0.7
Denver Post/SurveyUSA 10/9 - 10/10 614 LV 4.0 48 47 Romney +1
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac 10/4 - 10/9 1254 LV 3.0 48 47 Romney +1
ARG 10/5 - 10/8 600 LV 4.0 50 46 Romney +4
Rasmussen Reports 10/7 - 10/7 500 LV 4.5 48 49 Obama +1
University of Denver 10/4 - 10/5 604 LV 4.0 43 47 Obama +4
Gravis Marketing 10/3 - 10/4 1438 LV 2.8 49 46 Romney +3

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Posted from posterior I mean for posterity...

Im not condoning......

but that is hilarious! I wonder who was sitting around just mad enough to think..

"Hey..why dont we.."

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by neo96
Well that was stupid way to go to that moron Obama gets the sympathy vote now.

When will those idiots ever learn actions like that do not help anything.

Hope they catch that person and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Actually I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often with the with the hate filled rhetoric from the likes of Savage, Rush, Coulter, Levin, Liddy, Medved, mancow, Boortz, Beck, Ingraham and OReilly.

And they call these people "Entertainers"!

What is their real agenda?

What is the purpose of this so called "entertainment"?

When will people realize that "they" are the root cause of our current socially divisive climate?

Now them's some REAL conspiracy questions we need answers to....And PRONTO!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
This whole thread is indicative of what the left LOVES TO DO...

How many times has something happened that they automatically blamed on right wingers?

What did the "Left" do???

Did the "Left" shoot into a building?

I thought people are supposed to be responsible for their own action's???

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I just read the 25 separate accusations in this thread...

edit on 13-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

And the update from the news media, confirms my previous questions! Police are still not saying that this was intentional!

And, I have yet to see evidence of even a bullet! I guess the cops didn't see a rock laying nearby, so it HAD to be a bullet...

Meanwhile, each "side" continues to drive that newly, created wedge, further into the contrived rift, with their CONSTANT arguing and finger pointing, and most likely at some point, retaliations...

...pathetic...

edit on 10/13/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: i can...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh how unfortunate this is. We should all be glad none of Obama’s campaigners were injured in any way. No one would want that to happen now would they?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, until there is actual credit taken, then it should be left as a unknown.

However, its hard not to see the empty can of tuna on the floor and a happy cat a few feet away and not put 2 and 2 together.

Reminds me of time past when I lived with my brother (has issues, drug habit, etc) where every day something would go missing, and he got all offended that I suggested it was him..saying there was no proof, yadda yadda...its like, people demand keystone cops or heads that only serve as a hat rack.

Now, it could be a setup of course, but if that was the case, there would be all sorts of big news coming from it...official campaign people giving statements, etc etc etc..but thats not happening, so...thats made of fail.

Also, this is not anything new or profound..this is what happens all the time.
Remember this guy:

In 2010, after Congress passed President Obama’s health care reform bill, Vanderboegh used his Sipsey Street Irregulars blog to urge opponents to throw bricks through the windows of Democratic offices nationwide. “Break them NOW. Break them and run to break again. Break them under cover of night,” he wrote.

Source
And following this article, Dem offices all over started getting bricks tossed through their windows...

I have seen however the trick done where people, wanting to paint the other side as evil, have caused damage to themselves and blamed others.

Luckily in this case, the crazy fool didn't know how a mirror worked, so did the B (for Barack) backwards and was quickly found out to be a hoax.
Not saying its always one sided as to where the crazy is coming mind you..thats just the only clear cut thing that comes up.

So, ya...I am going to go out on a limb here and say this is just some moron republican.real bottom of the barrel type, not the average thinking person, whom did this because he was upset about the campaign.

I think the Right overall needs to follow this up moreso than the left. It is of course in the left's interest to let this guys handywork paint their movement.
As Neo said on page one here though, this guy needs to get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent, whoever it is. This is not how politics and intelligent revolution is done in this country.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It was either;
a) A staffer, from the inside, firing a gun towards a guy driving a car

or

b) That darn video caused it!

Until more evidence comes out, we can all speculate and play the hyperbole game.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It was either;

or

Until more evidence comes out, we can all speculate and play the hyperbole game.

Could be global warming.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by beezzer
It was either;

or

Could be global warming.

Sun spots?
Nirubu?

Or some lone nut-weasel.

I'm going with vampires, actually.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bath salts.

Could happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is whatever they are putting into the chem-trails...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So much for denying ignorance!!!!

With a very few exceptions, most everyone one this thread has jumped WELL ahead of even the Denver police and started hypothesizing the who and the why, meanwhile failing to realize...THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN US A BULLET!!!

The media keeps using that that wonderful tagline, "gunshot" but, NO ONE SAW A GUN! OR A SHOOTER!

Why doesn't the investigating agency say that they found the bullet???? Because they haven't found one!

And why is most of the glass on the OUTSIDE of the building? The obvious propaganda being shoveled here, has all of the ATS pundits screaming and pointing at the other side, when they don't even know if ANYTHING IN THIS STORY, is even true!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A republican vampire on bath salts weirded out by Nirubu and how it'll affect global warming with a lisp who didn't get ObamaCare because he was born in Kenya with a girlfriend in the Muslim Brotherhood who did backup vocals with Lady Gaga who was affected by chem-trail stuff.

*SOLVED*
edit on 13-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join