It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah warns US over film as death toll rises to 19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Blah blah blah..Just more mouth diarrhea spewed from the lips of this fat, greasy lookin' prick..You know, I know, and most importantly these ignorant sand crickets know, that IF they tried what they are spewing they would be exterminated from the face of the planet..I've never been a fan of genocide, but that option looks more and more attractive everyday..Seriously, what a peaceful world it would be without these savages

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
This is how freedom dies. A little tiny bit at a time. "It's just a crappy "B" movie...it's not important...

no, it is important...not the content, the action....

If we cave to the loudmouths over this movie, what's next? I won't even go there....we cannot yield to terroristic threats...remember, we have been fighting for 11 years over that....

Exactly: Only a "b-movie"...

"Yeah they are quietly taking people away in the night;BUT its just the: ( insert" "Gypsys";"Jews";"vets"; "Unemployed"; "Homeless";"Christians""Albanian homosexual midgets"s).Just Not worth getting worked up about.

We've seen this movie before; it ends poorly and its called. "appeasement".

Arrrggggh ...Do Principles mean nothing to this "rubber spined" generation???.

edit on 17-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Blah blah blah..Just more mouth diarrhea spewed from the lips of this fat, greasy lookin' prick..You know, I know, and most importantly these ignorant sand crickets know, that IF they tried what they are spewing they would be exterminated from the face of the planet..I've never been a fan of genocide, but that option looks more and more attractive everyday..Seriously, what a peaceful world it would be without these savages

Really promoting Genocide? What makes you better than the supposed "savages" your railing against then?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

But remember do not generalise. It is not all the muslims it is the extremists.

Don't let them make you believe things that are not true

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

dbl pst

edit on 17-9-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

But remember do not generalise. It is not all the muslims it is the extremists.

Don't let them make you believe things that are not true

Simple; honest; to thepoint but not at all "pc":
We quarantine dangerous diseases. So they don't spread or cause illness and suffering.

We don't"hate" the patients; but they have no right to inflict anymore suffering upon the innocent.
We all agree:
Practice your religion peacefully among yourselves all you want.Threats/demands/ destruction and bodily harm are unacceptable. If/When "Episcopalians" start decapitating non believers;; they go on "the quarantine list" too"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

We quarantine dangerous diseases. So they don't spread or cause illness and suffering.

We do find out about the dangerous disease and we do have an action plan to prevent the spread. We do not just go and cull all of the people who might have the disease we take some time to find out who actually has it.

(it is a bit different with chickens though)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Really promoting Genocide? What makes you better than the supposed "savages" your railing against then?

"copout":
I suppose we shouldn't have gone to war against Germany because they killed people and it would lower us to the level of the Nazi's?

Sometimes it 'matters less what others think of you; but that they'll quit shooting your dog.
All this bleeding heart empathy has put us on this path( where western Christians cannot hold prayer in schools but muslim prayer for all is mandatory).

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Practice your religion peacefully among yourselves

Makes great sense.

Why is this so hard?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yank a movies trailer that was on youtube for 3 months until last week?

BEcome fascists and supress freedom of speech ?

Just like all those Islamic fascist right wing religious zealots and that political talking piece for Iran Hezzbollah.

Not buying the BS being peddled in this thread.
edit on 17-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
How about respecting their culture and religion??

How about YOU respect their culture and religion. Why don't YOU tell them you've destroyed the video in it's entirety. See how you go with that. Because you do know it's one man and not an entire damn country, that created this movie.

as far as I'm concerned the price to watch this movie has been paid in full with the deaths of up to 19 people so far. Each drop of blood spilt is one more admission.

And stop your women wearing short skirts while you're at it too. They find it offensive. Stop it or they might threaten you with violence, and we can see how you react to that.
edit on 17-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

And stop your women wearing short skirts while you're at it too. They find it offensive.
reply to post by winofiend

You know if I was in their country I would ensure that I ibide by their rules. Out of courtesy and respect.

But to tell me in my own country that my long legged wife can not wear a short skirt.

That is going to lead to a confrontation.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

And stop your women wearing short skirts while you're at it too. They find it offensive.
reply to post by winofiend

You know if I was in their country I would ensure that I ibide by their rules. Out of courtesy and respect.

But to tell me in my own country that my long legged wife can not wear a short skirt.

That is going to lead to a confrontation.

Too right! I've never denigrated a muslim woman for her choice to wear a hijab/burqa yet I've hear open and loud attacks on the clothing the western 'sluts' wear. It's disturbing to always be on he wrong end of the stick.

But since monie is willing to bend to the whims of the vocal extremists, he should be prepared to appease every and any request put to him about the evils of the west.

Otherwise, it's a little cute to take this stance here, with no intention of following it up with further action later on should/WHEN it be requested at the end of a violent protest.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Release the full film.

Nasrallah, whose Lebanese movement is blacklisted in the United States as a terrorist group, has called for a week of protests across the country over the film, describing it as the "worst attack ever on Islam."

Yup, release it.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Nephalim because: because

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yeah i guess i should of been clearer..I didn't mean all Muslims..Just these militant, fanatical animals..The gas station i go to all the time is ran by Muslims, a man and his two sons, and they could not be more nicer..They shake your hand every time your there and tell you god bless every time..I know they are Muslims because i asked

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Hey man, I didn't start this whole rage these extremist have against the West, but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to let the likes of this guy and his followers try an dictate what i can think, see, and do, and I sure as hell am not gonna sit idly by and let these savages murder, rape, and torture innocent people just because they are upset over some depiction of their savior..Sometimes evil s**t must be done to stop evil..Again I ask, Do you not think the world would be a much, much better place without these savages spreading their ignorance and hate?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The gas station i go to all the time is ran by Muslims, a man and his two sons, and they could not be more nicer..They shake your hand every time your there and tell you god bless every time

So when in the future the converstaion comes up, you will at least be able to talk from experience and hopefully educate someone that the reason we are at war is not becasue of your service station guys. it is beacuse of the extremists.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Your right man, the majority of Muslims are people just like you an me..It's that percentile of extremist that ruin the image of the good ones..Just like any culture or religion i guess, there's always a fraction of d-bags that try and ruin it for everybody..I can see it from their perspective too, their hate for the west, they think we all hate them and want to destroy their religion and beliefs when that simply is just not the truth, but that's all they've heard their entire life.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
almost makes me want to give money to the film makers so they can get a better production and better actors! That would be a big sign to extremist Muslims that we will not bend to their will. Imagine if donations came flooding in to make it better and hire good comedians to write for it. If the Muslims in those countries had just issued a response like we find this extremely childish and offensive and ask the American people to put a stop to this movie out of respect for each others beliefs it would get a nice response back from us.

Probably would become an issue of international relations and we would put a stop to it out of respect not out of appeasement. What do these flea bitten dune raiders do they kill Americans and issue demands with threats if we refuse.

not long ago I was saying how some of their terrorist leaders are trying to bridge the gap between us both and i applauded them for it. Then this crap happens and they act like all of the United States of America had something to do with this cheaply made d-movie and threaten us with violent action.

These morons fall for Israeli goating every damn time and they pound their chest at us at the wrong times our president just ignored the Israels leader because we don't want to deal with this crap. Just from a strategy point of view they are retarded all they had to do was issue a response show some humility and ask us not to be so culturally insensitive and they could of pounded their chest at the Israeli government because we would most likely told them to deal with it on their own.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

If a child throws a tantrum because they can't have the toy in the shop, do you buy it for them to shut them up?

Is appeasement really the only logical solution to stop their violence? Or is this just an excuse for small minded people to kick off?

I for one haven't seen a single burnt out car or building on my way to work so, if they want to wreck their own infrastructure over some fairy story that has been turned into another fairy story, I say let them.

If it's taken down re-post it until they know that it's not going to stop until they learn that the world is round and revolves around the sun - not around their (or your) backwards system of beliefs. Depicting a long dead manipulator of the truth, as many have done with Jesus, should not cause offense to any besides the rationally devoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join