It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Scooby Doo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lol looks like even scooby doo and his gang are into crazy conspiricys on the internet

edit on 21-8-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
there this weird little one form the 80's too.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well Scooby and Shaggy have yet to steer me wrong...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Did they say the words Nibiru or Planet X?

I would assume if the prophecy is as old as claimed the named would have not changed.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thats pretty...wierd.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There are many Scooby Doo episodes that tackle the big issues .
And it always turns out to be the old man in a mask and a chip on his shoulder.
Cant wait to see who is behind Nibiru and Daphne in some lingerie

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I originally saw the titled and choked/sputtered on my Mountain Dew thinking that this was going to be another one of those topics trying to use this as "proof" of Nibiru. I'm glad I was humbly mistaken. If anyone can solve this case, it'll be Velma!

Also, your avatar reminded me of a classic KoTH quote "Nancy, boil me up some Mountain Dew, it's gonna be a long night..."

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good find!....btw. did they say at 01:22min "Zaperya Sitchin" instead of zacherai.
Ain't a big deal just for the record.

edit on 21/8/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

ZOINKS!

Like hey there Haven what did you expect from a bunch of guys sitting around getting high eating scooby snacks to write about? And like ATS is the best for mystery ideas!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Yes, they actually do name it as Nibiru and mention how it's also referred to as Planet X.

And they even went on to both name and talk about Zecharia Sitchin and his book about the event.

Is this typical for Scooby Do0?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You know, they would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I heard Nibiru was just Old man Pluto in a rubber mask, trying to sneak back on to the IAU's list of planets.

Pluto would have gotten away with too, if it weren't for those pesky kids.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No, this is pretty strange for a kids cartoon. Cmon really... Nibiru in scooby doo?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

That's Thundarr the Barbarian, I remember that show

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
HAHA I neeeeeeeed to buy that!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

And it always turns out to be the old man in a mask and a chip on his shoulder.

Bernard again?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thundaar was one of the most super titteriffic cartoon shows in the 70's. Others, Johnny Quest, The Super Friends, and the Early Scooby Doo, there was another I watched a lot called G-force, it gets called Gatchaman now I think if you wanna find it; a team of 5 that dressed in bird outfits. I loved all the funky sounds, for stuff like computers, laser weapons etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

God dude, you are makin me FEEL OLD
G-force was Battle of the Planets, next to Land of the Lost, was my FAVORITE show

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

There was certainly a lot of good programming then. Perhaps programming is a bad choice of words considering where this is...but relax man you are old, and there's nothing wrong with that
The perception of time has been changing for me as I age the more I understand Einsteins theory of relativity.

When I was little and lost my two front teeth it seemed like two years before they came back, now I'm right on the door of 40 and middle aged; statistically life half over...relativity gets kinda scary. Because my 24 year old niece has a 2 year old baby, and at my current age of perception it seems only 8 years ago that my niece was two. My older friends in their late 60's have said this gets worse saying a year seems roughly a month or two to them. So by using my bastardized interpretation or relativity, I will be 80 in a little over 40 years, but relatively speaking it will seem like 6 if I am lucky...will I get to accomplish all I want to accomplish seeing how 24 years ago seems like only 8?

Sorry if I have caused anyone an early onset of a midlife crisis by this post

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Sorry if I have caused anyone an early onset of a midlife crisis by this post

Thanks pal

top topics

<<   2 >>

join