It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Yes because Iran wants nothing but Peace Love and Hippie fun time Dancing ..YES YES YES America is run by evil corporate a%%holes and so on ehhh there is no way to win ...F&*K it nuke it all and let Fallout 4 begin!!!!

I think what Iran wants is to be left alone to their own devices just like all the other countries there but because there is resources there we wont leave them alone! Yes America is run by a bunch of evil corporate a__holes!
Nuke them all, all those dam arabs! their all no good, they want to kill us all cause we are free! Ignorance is contagous here at ATS! LOL.....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

All Iran has to do to put America in its place and to shut Israel and everyone else down is to. . . . . .

Open it's doors. Allow American, american press, Israelie press, inspectors in. Show the world that Iran has nothing to hide. Open it's society. Use the press. Allow inspectors to look at the nuclear power plants. Show the world how peaceful Iran is.

Waiting.

edit on 8-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

All Iran has to do to put America in its place and to shut Israel and everyone else down is to. . . . . .

Open it's doors. Allow American, american press, Israelie press, inspectors in. Show the world that Iran has nothing to hide. Open it's society. Use the press. Allow inspectors to look at the nuclear power plants. Show the world how peaceful Iran is.

Waiting.

Why do they need to allow anything??? There are quite a few countries who would like such openess from teh united states to verify if they have or haven't screwed with them covertly. Yet the usa would never do what it expects iran to do.

what many of you do not do is put yourself in Irans shoes. If the usa was being questioned by a foreign power you would tell them to eff off and why they had to answer to a foreign nation if they are sovereign state.

I really do not get you people. It is just this mentality that the USA can do no wrong and sovereign nations need to explain themselves to the USA. THe USA has never had to explain itself. Even after the pretense of wmd in Iraq came out to be false we didn't explain ourselves. Had that been any other nation their butt would be in the fire.
double standard

edit on 8-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

The US isn't the one being accused of secret nuclear programs under the guise of power plants.

This is a perfect oppourtunity for Iran to shame, to embarrass the west.

Open the doors.

Show the world how peaceful Iran truely is!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

this is the "general conspiracy" forum, what is the conspiracy OP?
edit on 8-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Waiting.

On one hand, I totally agree with the reply right under this one, by votan.
Why should they?

They signed a treaty and so did we...they are more compliant with the non-proliferation guidelines than we are, even though we are in some ways reducing our nuclear arsenal, we are compensating unnecessarily in other areas of military and 'defense.' The best defense is a good offense seems to be the consensus in the US Military and government, and some Americans. I say SOME but not ALL.

But the rational follow up thought to that first one is that they already have.
The findings have never been incriminating to Iran at all.

Iran FM: IAEA Inspectors Free to Inspect All Nuclear Sites

I don't know what came of the last attempts to inspect, but sometime last year I read that the prior inspection report still had no evidence of any ulterior motive on the part of Iran. I can't find that article right now because the most recent inspection is taking up all the google hits. Maybe someone has already cited it or will know where to find it. I will try again later if I have the time.

From 3 years ago:
U.S. rethinks intelligence report on Iran nuclear program

When additional uranium enrichment activities were discovered, the US intelligence report was considered for revision. How illogical is that?

There is nothing wrong in what Iran is doing and in the absence of finding other empirical evidence against what they say, it is deplorable diplomacy to just assume Iran is lying...I guess it natural, though, for our gov't to assume another gov't is lying...we always accuse others of what we, ourselves, are guilty of.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by votan

The US isn't the one being accused of secret nuclear programs under the guise of power plants.

This is a perfect oppourtunity for Iran to shame, to embarrass the west.

Open the doors.

Show the world how peaceful Iran truely is!

The USA is being accused of so much in different countries, yet those things are never brought to light or even talked about.

Now tell me this, would the USA in Irans shoes open their doors?? Highly doubt it. Which is my point.

By opening their doors they are submitting to the west, which is exactly what the west wants. They are not taking irans word and by calling them to open their doors they are blatantly calling them liars. which I bet there is a huge chance they are which is no different than the USA being a bunch of liars too WMD in Iraq.

so continue with your double standard.

Iran is about as peaceful as teh USA

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Iran could easily prove the west wrong in every regard.

Open it's doors. they have a free society, yes?

Show the world that it's intentions are peaceful. Open it's doors.

Waiting.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

A wise and pious leader whose family has been involved in corruption at the highest levels in taking kickbacks, eliminating competitors in order to monopolize markets, and imprisoning those who speak out against his family?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry 99% is not going to cut the mustard. Because of that, they must be smashed, will be smashed. Regardless of how many crocodile tears roll down your cheek. Poor little thing.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is nothing more than anti-American pro-Iranian propaganda. It's not difficult to trace this disinformation to it's source.

I walk the streets in America and I find that no one wants to chop off my head or stone me for being a Christian. Certainly, no one is going to chop off someone's head for being a Muslim either. With respect to the law, we can think and do as we please. This is not the case in Iran. I make this point b/c of where this dis-information comes from. I would rather live in a world influenced by a nation which values justice and liberty than by a nation which practices intolerance and brutal injustice against its own citizens.

From the leader(Ahmadinejad) of the 'infalliable' nation of Iran:

"They (the Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews."

"By God's will, we will witness the destruction of this regime(Israel) in the near future,"

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

"If the West does not support Israel, this regime will be toppled. As it has lost its raison d' tre, Israel will be annihilated."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Note: I am an American, with a real Birth Certificate, and I approve this message.

Now that all the apologists have come up with every conceivable excuse there is why the OP is wrong, or misleading, or incomplete, or does not accurately represent the situation- like I said, I could remove half that list and Iran would still look like a saint compared to the continuing atrocities the USA has perpetuated upon the peoples of this earth. So when the time comes, and we are attacked in a big way, we have no one to blame but ourselves for this madness.

Collateral damage and civilian casualties are of no concern. Fallout? No concern. Depleted Uranium? No concern. One day the American people are going to pay for its government's madness. And it's too bad, cause I have no problem at all with any PEOPLE of this earth. It's always with governments and their damn agendas. I make no apologies whatsoever for posting this, to illustrate a point. And I am glad that ATS has responded to give the post exposure. I am glad most of you are not fooled by the conspiracy to demonize Iran to the point of war. Gives me hope. For others here, I have no hope. None.
edit on Thu Aug 9th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Laugh if it off all you want "patriots", but the fact remains that your leaders are responsible for more human death and suffering than any known civilization in the history of the Earth. War is peace, after all. Oh, how proud you must feel to be a good, law-abiding, unquestioning American patriot in the Land of the Free...

But to be fair, everyone, you have to admit.. the world is a much safer place since America destabilized every third-world country that didn't want to surrender to their 'democratic overthrows', right?... I mean...

Right?

woohoo! democracy!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Iran could easily prove the west wrong in every regard.

Open it's doors. they have a free society, yes?

Show the world that it's intentions are peaceful. Open it's doors.

Waiting.

Waiting for the bombs to drop more likely. Oh yea, the US would love the ability to get some red hot targeting co-ordinates. Yea, they did that one before in, oh yea, Iraq.

The US does not abide by the treaty. Israel has not even signed the damn thing, well how could she, she has hundreds of 'secret nukes'.

This is all theater for the sheeple!

P

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Iran can do no wrong! The martyrs of the Middle East. Everybody is always picking on them. All the world's problems can be placed at the feet of the United States. Lets just forget all the good things, and focus on all the negative. There are no skeletons in the Iranian's closet, because the US has monopoly on that. People act like Iran does not engage in covert actions, espionage, fighting wars by proxy, and other clandestine activities that the US has been alleged to have participated in?

Spare me the one sided nonsense. Iran is accused of stirring up Shiites in Middle Eastern countries run by Sunnis, they have been alleged to have carried out terrorist activities on the international stage, aided insurgency groups in Iraq, provided training, weapons, and guidance to Hamas and Hezbollah, and probably other items of mischief that I am unaware of.

How come the items I have listed are not present in the OP's opening post, and included in the so-called "Iran vs. US in one picture?"Of course the Iranian improprieties are absent, because all they tend do is weave rugs, stroke the heads of long-haired indented-faced cats, and bake cookies at their nuke plants. At least that is what they and their friends would want us to believe.

They should be counting their lucky stars that they have not been attacked already, because the day of reckoning is fast approaching. I have said before on numerous occasions, it is not too late for Iran to reach a peaceful agreement to this stalemate. In the meantime, I think the regime should reassess their position and stop with the finger pointing. They are just digging the hole deeper. It is about to time to get on board and begin earnest cooperation with their opposition to alleviate any distrust and misunderstandings. Or they can seek the alternative and potential catastrophe, because there seems to be only two options available. Iran has got mud on their boots. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones!
edit on 9-8-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, ANOTHER "I hate America and they are evil" thread on ATS!

OP, you are Da Man!!! You just keep on rockin' your bad self with this!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This thread has evolved into nothing more than a star slinging contest.

This post Exhibit A has no content, was erased by the new user right away, has no substance yet aquired line of stars in that very form.

I say evolved instead of devolved, because even this star rodeo is a step up the thought process ladder from the amateur propaganda used to kick start this thread off.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Of course it is.

Wanna get a lot of stars? Just start a thread on how bad the US is, how horrible their conduct is, and throw in some thinly veiled comments about how you can't wait until they are destroyed and all the clownshoes will come out of the woodwork to give it stars.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Let me tell you something they both stink. At least I can admit my Government does. But some here don't have a big enough pair to admit they're smearing the bull pretty damn thick to show Iran's side of the pic completely blank.

I've been reluctant to post in this thread. I can't help but remain ambivalent about this issue. I just don't see any justification for the war rattles and banging drums for this war, I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about our undeclared Wars with Afghanistan and Iraq. To begin by insisting that I am certain The United States has long ago crossed the line of Justice and Formal Declarations of War to equivocations and instead of Justice they are just justifications for War under the guise of undeclared war that declines to clearly state the Formal intent that demonstrates a clear Endgame. I'm simply saying that the reckless games of semantics of instead Formal Declarations they are resolutions authorizing conflicts that sure as hell look and come with the exact same consequences of war but for some reason an actual Formal Declaration of War has not been forthcoming from The United States Congress. The further we move away from clear and honest communications the closer we get to insidious lies.

All Warfare is based upon deception. This is a necessary truth about War, but it does not preclude actual Declarations of War. Quite the contrary Declarations are required.

You are correct. The obvious propaganda of the image in the O.P. makes the deception somewhat laughable. It pisses me off that this is being employed as arguments against War with Iran because deception is not to be trusted. What are they hiding by making a Martyr of Iran? When clear deception is employed by an opposing argument it is wise to understand the strategy behind it. All Warfare is based on deception. The politics that lead to War are usually based in deception, so if you're making arguments against War it is unwise to base those arguments in deception. Like attract likes and all Warfare is based on deception.

It is important that we all demand that reasonable minds is the rule and that reasonable mind prevail. The supposed Masonic legend of The Great Seal is one thing, regardless of any influences, the image of a Bald Eagle armed with thirteen Arrows one talon and an Olive Branch with thirteen leaves in the other talon. The head of the Eagle is staring towards the talon holding the Olive Branch and the message is clear: The United States is a Free Nation who holds their eyes towards Peace, but it should understood that if this Nation must defend themselves they are prepared for War. This is an open declaration by The United States. We will begin with Peace, but if War is Necessary, then The U.S. can commit to that.

The arguments against War are best rooted in honesty. Once We begin the games of deception, We've descended into Warfare. If the Cause is Just there is no reason to lie. Thanks for insisting upon this. It is the very least We can ask of each other when discussing the politics of War.

I can't help but remain ambivalent in regards to this issue, but I know this; if we're not going to War it's because We're not lying to each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Iran has now, the perfect oppourtunity to show how evil and misguided the US and the west is.

Just open it's doors, and show the world how it has nothing but peaceful intentions.

Deflections
Strawmen
Distractions

aside, Iran could illustrate how peaceful it claims to be.

Open the doors, Iran. Peace.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join