It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Who cares. The guy with the biggest stick is the one that makes the rules, that's the way its always been everywhere. If some other nation was in the same place the US has been in the last 50 years things would probably be even worse... a lot worse.

Since Iran is such a peace loving nation why don't we appoint them policeman of the world, give them a bunch of military assets and see how that works out for everyone? Didn't think so.
edit on 9-8-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Anyone else ever thought of the possibility that Osama bin Laden was getting close to uniting the Islamic world under one government, creating a super nation including Indonesia and all of the Middle East from Pakistan to Libya? A modern caliphate with Mecca as the capital and a population that would rival China, and huge amounts of oil wealth.

So 9/11 was staged and Islamic countries have been occupied since. Alongside a massive propaganda effort to demonize Islam.

Even if not true, I've always wondered about the Western response if there were a serious movement toward a 21st century caliphate. It would be a powerhouse with a greater GDP than China or India, and a huge threat to Western supremacy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TrueAmerican

All Iran has to do to put America in its place and to shut Israel and everyone else down is to. . . . . .

Open it's doors. Allow American, american press, Israelie press, inspectors in. Show the world that Iran has nothing to hide. Open it's society. Use the press. Allow inspectors to look at the nuclear power plants. Show the world how peaceful Iran is.

Waiting.

edit on 8-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Who is this USA and Israel person ?
Why do they mentioned before inspectors and everyone ? Do they have regulating power or something ?
Iran is peaceful alright - still not in any damn f war, unlike some country that I know.

Dude, I think its been done few times already, go look it up yourself next time before posting.
Go ahead, keep waiting, its quite fun to watch people waiting that already passed.

I think America should bomb Iran already, let the feast begins! Lucifer want some blood ...(and OIL)

edit on 9-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So and each and every nation on that list either tried to screw with the US or her allies.

Screw Iran, they are an evil nation that is against the US and her allies; let the big dog hunt.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

All Iran has to do to put America in its place and to shut Israel and everyone else down is to. . . . . .

Open it's doors. Allow American, american press, Israelie press, inspectors in. Show the world that Iran has nothing to hide. Open it's society. Use the press. Allow inspectors to look at the nuclear power plants. Show the world how peaceful Iran is.

Waiting.

Why do they mentioned before inspectors and everyone ? Do they have regulating power or something ?
Iran is peaceful alright - still not in any damn f war, unlike some country that I know.

Dude, I think its been done few times already, go look it up yourself next time before posting.
Go ahead, keep waiting, its quite fun to watch people waiting that already passed.

I think America should bomb Iran already, let the feast begins! Lucifer want some blood ...(and OIL)

If they had opened their doors it'd been discussed.
Sadly, Iran has not.

But it is not too late.

Iran can cease all these issues right now. Just by opening it's doors and showing the world that it is, a true and real free society with nothing to hide.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist
Laugh if it off all you want "patriots", but the fact remains that your leaders are responsible for more human death and suffering than any known civilization in the history of the Earth. War is peace, after all. Oh, how proud you must feel to be a good, law-abiding, unquestioning American patriot in the Land of the Free...

But to be fair, everyone, you have to admit.. the world is a much safer place since America destabilized every third-world country that didn't want to surrender to their 'democratic overthrows', right?... I mean...

Right?

woohoo! democracy!

If you're referring to Cardiovascular Disease then I would have to agree with you. Our food is certainly not the healthiest in the world. I simply cannot understand why the FDA does not outlaw zingers and twinkys.

If you're saying our government has killed more people than any other nation on Earth through war and violence, then I would be interested to see some credible information to prove your claim.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Totally agree.

Especially the part about all warfare being based on deception. I even posted a reference to it Here

But quoting Sun Tzu in Chinese was considered off topic.

edit on 9-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Waiting.

If they had opened their doors it'd been discussed.
Sadly, Iran has not.

But it is not too late.

Iran can cease all these issues right now. Just by opening it's doors and showing the world that it is, a true and real free society with nothing to hide.

I think Israel should set a good example for Iran and the rest of the world by opening its nuclear arsenal to inspection and oversight. What's good for the Mullah should be good for the Rabbi, don't you think? What was that thing which Jesus Christ, the most famous and at the same time infamous jew of history, say? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! "

Funny how the West and its allies always want others to set the good example. I'm not a fan of the Iranian ruling hierarchy but I can spot hypocrisy when it's flaunted this blatantly. Why can't you?
edit on 8/9/2012 by dubiousone because: Corrections.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Humanity should unite with the goal of destroying the entire universe. Think we could do it?

Iran vs. Israel, Islam vs. Christianity, Capitalism vs. Communism. This is all nonsense. We could make a black hole with a particle accelerator or something and just call it a day.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Note: I am an American, with a real Birth Certificate, and I approve this message.

Now that all the apologists have come up with every conceivable excuse there is why the OP is wrong, or misleading, or incomplete, or does not accurately represent the situation- like I said, I could remove half that list and Iran would still look like a saint compared to the continuing atrocities the USA has perpetuated upon the peoples of this earth. So when the time comes, and we are attacked in a big way, we have no one to blame but ourselves for this madness.

Collateral damage and civilian casualties are of no concern. Fallout? No concern. Depleted Uranium? No concern. One day the American people are going to pay for its government's madness. And it's too bad, cause I have no problem at all with any PEOPLE of this earth. It's always with governments and their damn agendas. I make no apologies whatsoever for posting this, to illustrate a point. And I am glad that ATS has responded to give the post exposure. I am glad most of you are not fooled by the conspiracy to demonize Iran to the point of war. Gives me hope. For others here, I have no hope. None.
edit on Thu Aug 9th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

I understand your point, but I don't think anyone believes America is infallible. Certainly America is as prone to mistakes as any other nation on Earth. However, when we compare America to an idealized myth, no truth can be derived.

If you were to bet on a horse race and you had the choice of two horses, you would be foolish to bet on the horse you know has arthritis simply because the caretaker gave its coat a good shine.

Americans are about as deserving to pay for the mistakes of their government as any citizen of any nation on Earth. I can think of historical accounts of many other nations which have committed far worse atrocities than America ever has. I would not hope or think their citizens should pay the price for those mistakes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

I think Israel should set a good example for Iran and the rest of the world by opening its nuclear arsenal to inspection and oversight. What's good for the Mullah should be good for the Rabbi, don't you think? What was that thing which Jesus Christ, the most famous and at the same time infamous jew of history, say? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! "

Funny how the West and its allies always want others to set the good example. I'm not a fan of the Iranian ruling hierarchy but I can spot hypocrisy when it's flaunted this blatantly. Why can't you?

More distraction, deflection. Israel's nuclear program is not at question. Iran's is.

But they can shame Israel and the US today.

Just open the doors.

Waiting.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

More distraction, deflection. Israel's nuclear program is not at question. Iran's is.

But they can shame Israel and the US today.

Just open the doors.

Waiting.

Thank you for makiing my point. Well done!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

All this could be ended today, yet all replies have been half-assed attempts at distraction and deflection.

Is that all you got???

Just open the doors, Iran. You say you're a country of peace, you say all the nuclear work has just been for peace.

Prove it.

Shame the west.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by dubiousone

All this could be ended today, yet all replies have been half-assed attempts at distraction and deflection.

Is that all you got???

Just open the doors, Iran. You say you're a country of peace, you say all the nuclear work has just been for peace.

Prove it.

Shame the west.

Here you go dumbo, its 1 minute search and yet you repeat it for pages.
What an attitude or maybe you are that d...b ?
Stop polluting the thread

iaea visit to iran

Now lets see Israel open its door

I dont want to wait (I know it wont)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Just my 2 cents of humour
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

All Iran has to do is open their doors, all doors to the western press.

Showing me tripe like this and adding insults just goes to show how weak your argument is.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrx2020

So and each and every nation on that list either tried to screw with the US or her allies.

Screw Iran, they are an evil nation that is against the US and her allies; let the big dog hunt.

If you ask me, USA is the evil nation. Iran hasn't attacked anyone in very long time. They had to defend themselves in war with Iraq. And its one of worlds oldest nations, birthplace of culture. USA keeps threatening them, of course Iran responds to them, like closing the Persian Gulf. Leave Iran alone, and mind your own business, let them build Nuclear Reactors, because they are the base of modern infrastructure.

And USA has been supporting terrorism too, remember Taliban. USA supported Taliban from 1994 to 1996, because they think Taliban was anti-iranian and pro-western. They also wanted that Taliban would support USA oil company, Unocal.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry, even if Iran were to open their doors to the world, the media or anyone else, we would be listening to absolute bull crap on the news which would make Iran still look bad somehow. I don't think it really matters what Iran do. They are going to be bullied either way and I guess I do not blame them for trying to play hard ball with the west. Look what the west are doing to them with no logical reason, no proof, just assuming, guessing.

Israel should lead the way, but no, nobody can question Israel and their illegal developement of nuclear weapons which will most likely be used against a country such as Iran. They are only guessing and assuming also.
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
america must be stoped. no matter what cost. i dont think any country or all of them can stop america.
but american people can. only american people can stop america.
edit on 8/9/12 by aytacaksel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Stop with the artful massaging of the facts' already. What possible reason do Mexican Americans have in donating money to the the IRA? What possible reason do African Americans have with donating to the IRA? What possible reason do Italian Americans have with donating to the IRA? They don't and no amount of artful misrepresentation on your part can overcome that. When you say "american citizens" you're necessarily saying the segment of people who DO have a reason to fund the IRA, and the biggest group in the US with such a reason...and who are among the largest groups in America...are the Irish Americans. The reason why they're one of the largest groups is because huge numbers of Irish came to the US when Queen Victoria was raping Ireland. How can you NOT know that?

Stop with the historical revisionism. You know damn well that it wasn't just Irish Americans funding the IRA, it was all corners of your putrid little society.

So, once again, it was US Americans funding and arming the IRA, and it was the US government allowing this to happen.

...and no, the US gov't isn't allowing it any more than it's allowing drugs to be smuggled into the US. It's something that's literally impossible to stop; how can they prove the money being wired to Ireland is going to pay for a holiday to Miami or a box of AK-47 ammunition? It's Ireland, not Afghanistan.

I know US Americans are stupid, but you are pushing the boundaries. You're telling me, that it would have been impossible for your advanced security services to enter any Irish Bar, find the tin marked "NORAID" and confiscate it? You're telling me that even though your security services regularly held coups and deposed elected leaders, they would have been unable to follow the money trail?

LOL I'm not crying over what you did 'cause I'm not descended from Irish immigrants. They're the ones crying what you did...and you're crying about what they're doing now. All this is, is a rant over the fact you foreigners don't like to admit you have your own dirty laundry. That's the one great thing about the US; we have know it alls here bringing up our dirty laundry all the time to the point where it's getting boring.

FYI be careful when you say "you Yanks". If you say that to a southerner he will hit you, and not for the reason you think.

We may have dirty laundry, but yours is unwashable. No country in 200 years has done as much as you to cause suffering to millions. Your country has done more to advance the causes of genocidal dictatorship than any other.

As for your little addendum about yanks, I'll call you what I damn well want to, mos of which would be against the T&Cs of this website. Your pathetic, tiny, stupid little history means nothing to me, you are all damn yanks.
edit on 9-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join