It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The point is not to uncover a conspiracy and find a new enemy. we don't need more enemies!!! We need to unite and really learn from our mistakes!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
USA May Have A Part IN IT...We Will See... Either Way, Iran Will Be History.

4 And I will turn you back and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords—
5 Persia, Cush, and Put or Libya with them, all of them with shield and helmet, Ezekiel 38
(Persia is Modern Iran)

17 “This is what the Sovereign Lord asks: Are you the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through Israel’s prophets that in the future I would bring you against my people? 18 But this is what the Sovereign Lord says: When Gog invades the land of Israel, my fury will boil over! 19 In my jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day. 20 All living things—the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people on earth—will quake in terror at my presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth. 21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other. 22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Everything is Lining UP.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have a friend who left Persia, in her eyes her homeland, not Iran; to come to America for personal freedom to study, to learn, to well just get away from Iran. She has worried about her friends and family who remain in Iran now for various reasons, of which I respect. I'm just curious as to why those from Iran flock to America? Why is that if Iran is such a peaceful nation, one that doesn't supress their people by way of control in their media, their education, the way they take care of their people do their people risk everything to come to America? For something insurmountably better, perhaps?

Furthermore, one picture doesn't complete a country or a people. Try harder.
edit on 8-8-2012 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
USA May Have A Part IN IT...We Will See... Either Way, Iran Will Be History.

biblical nonsense

Everything is Lining UP.

Please go back to your church with this crap and leave us alone.
edit on 8/8/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The poster hates America, we get that. Did you also know that America is the only nation in the history of warfare to not take any land as war booty. They only take enough land to bury their dead. Also, I see you left Iran's score card blank, maybe you forgot that they are the leading state sponsor of terrorism worldwide. What a worthless post, you should be embarrassed for willfully ignoring Iran's devious actions just to hammer the USA.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
The poster hates America, we get that. Did you also know that America is the only nation in the history of warfare to not take any land as war booty. They only take enough land to bury their dead. Also, I see you left Iran's score card blank, maybe you forgot that they are the leading state sponsor of terrorism worldwide. What a worthless post, you should be embarrassed for willfully ignoring Iran's devious actions just to hammer the USA.

And the Alta california e New Mexico?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I didn't see where neo96 stated that Venezuela was attacked by Iran.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd like to add an "almost" war because we WERE on red alert and preparing to ship out ... the war ended faster than we got our socks on (so to speak) so we weren't involved.

Yom Kippur War

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

America is free to launch bombs and sell them to whoever wants to buy or oppose their views. Iran has done its fair share of bad things too in the name their beliefs on the longest run. Nothing happens for no reason. Action are rarely actions and more reactions. Don't believe me? Look around look at peoples reactions, emotions are what drives us. How many times do we have a "feeling"? That's how the world works. Do you really think the psychos shooting up theatres or bombing buses do it just because they said OK! Today I'm blowing up people! I have a feeling that there is a cause to the pain that is expressed by their actions, that something triggered it like getting their families exploded by a plain full of fuel or a phosphorous bomb! It's simple for every person you kill means that you will most probably in the greatest of chances get great pain too....Surprising???? I don't think so.

BOTH ARE DISGUSTING! BOTH = DEATH AND PAIN .. .. .. .What is so good about that? Is the problem solved? NEVER!!!! Because, it seems their is always a new enemy this is a self fulfilling prophecy.I guess America, Iran or any other country needs to evaluate their long term goals. You would think that making guns and selling them makes peace? I mean the solution to that is more guns! Right?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey OP, here's something for your posters.

en.wikipedia.org...

So lets talk about how many attacks in 2500 years?

No? I didn't think you would want to.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomguy

en.wikipedia.org...

Come on... that is a little childish. Why don't bring the history of conflicts when we were just apes? We are talking about modern history, not some history from centuries ago.

Let's face it: US is in big power trip since WW2 but Iran is not. Deal with it.
edit on 8/8/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomguy

en.wikipedia.org...

one could say all the middle east instability issues were the direct result of imperial Iran/persia!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Does everyone have to bash the American people? From what I've seen, they are against what their government does just as much as the rest of the world is.
Now, Iran as a country is not innocent, but the majority of it's people are. Why does anyone on here even support the idea of going to war with them? All that will happen is that a lot of innocent people will die, that's what happens in war. The world needs to wake up!
There are many problems within every country. Maybe the governments should actually govern, fix the problems within their own countries instead of worrying about what some other government is doing in theirs!
The whole world has some kind of alliance/pact/treaty, perhaps wait until a country actually invades another before striking them. Thinking they may one day do something is not a reason to harass a country.
America did a great job in both world wars, but they did so by defending themselves/allies, not by what they are doing today. I feel sorry for the American people to see their proud nation being taken down this path.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Huh? Not hateful? Flags are proof? Are you completely devoid of intellingence or assume everyone else is? Flags indicate popularity, not truth. If you don't see it as hateful, then fine. I find it beyond hateful, it's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by seberhar

The real threat is either ignorance of or being in denial of the fact that Iran has been very active "Covertly" in many countries and in many situations.

This is the problem with threads such as this. We have a poster who very deceitfully posts a picture leaving out all contributing factors and historical context about why the US has acted in many of those situations. He knows damn well why many of those took place but plays the ignorance game and tries to come off with the holier than thou moral high ground but it betrays his agenda.

Historical context is everything.

Deny that and you're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

edit on 8-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Yes indeed it is...the funniest thing about it all, is you have ZERO Proof, and do not EVER even attempt proof of all these actions being pulled off...while denying that your war-loving attitude is all about Peace.

Face it you love war, and you love having enemies, so make them or break them huh !!

Classicly..fools pick a side and stick with it, and it sure is funny too see the exact same people who believe Muslims pulled off 9/11 somehow are so blind that they cannot see the absolute farce of this belief...BECAUSE they are so brainwashed, fooled and programmed..that they have to have an enemy who was created by SATAN LOL.

When will you SHUTUP and realize that just maybe, MAYBE noone buys your crap about God's Chosen People, and stop telling us how only Islam has this insane belief.

Judaism and Christianity in combination with Islam has led to so much good times for the power elite, and you guys are the TOOLS they use in these mechanical operations.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Why would we bomb Turkey? They are in Nato. I don't like the Iranian Government, the Iranian people doesn't like the Iranian government either. I think it's funny that Iran makes a big deal about going nuclear, it shows they are 60 years behind. If Iran does something stupid I agree they shouldn't send U.S. troops there, just make it a large nuclear dump ground after sending 4-6 nukes.

Just saying

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was taught in school that we, the people, are war heroes of all time.

When seeing this picture, I threw all my education about history out of the window (What's left of it)

We'er not war heroes, we'er barbarians with sophisticated weaponry and we go shoot anyone we want to.

The people are brain washed, but we, the ATS members, are just snapping out of this funk so we'er not part of the group.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why do we trust any of the historical narrative at all? Was Hitler an evil man, for sure? Was Gahndi a good man? Did America truly split from Britain or was that a way of covertly extending the Empire's power for the future?

How do we know that in reality we aren't a tributary state of China, who took over the world in the 1300's and has been the true power ever since?

Or how do we know that Native Americans are not the secret masterminds behind society?

The consensus here is that the American public is misinformed and yet many arguments are still centered in some aspect of the history.

The only conclusion I draw from most of these threads is that no one knows jack sht.

But if the historical narrative is accepted to any extent, I'd say negative action by America has been exceeded by positive action overall. There has been a whole lot of both.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by nenothtu

Quick to criticize. Maybe you can show us a nice long list of all the bad things Iran has done?

You're the one who brought up the Northern Alliance. Make sure you want to go down the Afghanistan rabbit hole before we start, and we can spread from there.

You may be talking religious factions and sects, but I'm not. I'm talking the things nation-states do, and they ALL do them. Are you CERTAIN you want to go on that exploratory journey? How far back? Only WWII? 'Cause we can go there.

keep in mind that the Shah may have been our boy, but he wasn't anything like innocent, either, and he WAS Iranian. he'll be getting included in the tally as well.

edit on 2012/8/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You got us... the US is a nation of warmongering. So what? To stay on top in our international community we have to put other nations down, as well as control natural resources. The second the US appears to be weak the other countries will walk all over us. If you don't like the U.S.'s policies you can A) Run for president, head of the CIA or homeland security and run things your way or B) Leave the country. Give me your information and I will buy you a first class ticket to live in IRAN. Become a citizen there for a year or two and find out how you like it living there.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join