It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Exclusive: First Video of Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes Emerges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He looks different from all the pictures we have been provided of him, clearly gained a lot of weight and that red hair points out there's something strange going on. I mean, is it completely impossible for a Phd student who couldn't find a real job, was doing bad in college(most likely his obsession) and dint have many/if any friends to just snap without been a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
When they caught him, did he have the armor on still? I haven't heard too much about how they actually found him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluedream54
Well in the same live feed by abc news one of the anchors said that one of his professors called him a brilliant student who didn't have any signs of doing this.

His college professors from 6 years ago, yes.. but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..

The FBI person in the ABC news video is entirely right on the topic of schizophrenia.. you can be high level and functioning but your mental faculties slowly degrade over time.. if he truly does suffer from something like that then it makes sense that he would have been performing so well six years ago and then started to slip in recent months or years..

I'm not saying all the conspiracy theories are wrong.. but I am trying to inject some reason.. it could literally be the simple explanation is true.. it doesn't have to be an elaborate conspiracy ( and usually isn't )..

Either way, we'll learn more as this keeps snowballing.
edit on 7/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
When they caught him, did he have the armor on still? I haven't heard too much about how they actually found him.

From what police said originally.. he was apprehended with his armor on, gas mask in hand.. he was at his car.. I think police descended on him faster than he thought.. he could have been going back to get more ammunition, or just to leave.. I doubt he was truly waiting for them to arrest him.. he told them about the traps at that point, so I think the jig was up for him and he knew it .. could have even had some of the horror setting in and decided to not let anyone else die.. telling the police is a part of this I still can't quite figure out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatusas many on these Colorado threads have pointed out, anyone can enter a Ph.D. course

Yeah, that's not true. At all. PhD programs, even at smaller schools, are highly competitive. Bigger programs, such as the one Holmes was in, are ridiculously competitive. I don't have access to the University of Colorado's admission stats for that program, but my own institution as well as the institution from which I received my grad degree both had hundreds of applicants and only accepted a small handful each year. It's entirely within the realm of possibility that UC-Denver had thousands of applicants and admitted somewhere in the neighborhood of under 30...probably under 20.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Thanks for the info. This guy seems to have laid out the first half of his plan to a t. I don't think anything that is happening right now is not what he expected. Seems like he knew what the result of every action would be. This is why I would never buy the insanity plea. He wouldn't have set up traps in his apartment if he didn't think he would get caught. So I don't think he didn't see this trial coming, ya know? My wheels are turning..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

I've heard the second person theories but I don't buy those either.. I believe that James was in the theater from the time the movie began .. his vehicle was parked at the rear and the police have stated that the rear door was propped open.. witnesses inside the theater said they witnessed a man getting up and walking to the exit .. where the shooter later emerged .. My thought is James came in with the crowd.. waited ... faked a phone call ( you wouldn't know if it was fake or not.. silent ring ) .. made for the exit, pretending to be respectful of the audience so nobody would be suspicious by him just leaving for no reason .. went outside after sliding something in the door to keep it from closing, suited up.. returned shortly after to begin what he sat out to do ..

It coincides with what the police said, finding the door propped.. and it works with eye witness testimony spotting an individual getting up and leaving.

Yep, that is the jist of the official story. I get that.
But the gas mask being so far away from the car along with evidence at the end of the theater going towards the road/mall IS weird, as are reports of a 2nd participant throwing the 2nd smoke bomb. Which is why I'm ....open....to other theories.
Also, the fact that 2 cyber operations soldiers were killed, and others were injured in the shooting strikes me as, well, let's just say, interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

do theaters have camras monitoring who comes and goes or on thier back doors? If so you would think that footage would be available. Mabey.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by prothought
This is more smokescreen from the media. He was just in court, and he looks "dazed" & "confused". He could be acting or maybe under the power of some drug.He doesn't look like a very calculating individual from first impression.Got "patsy" written all over him.

Exactly what I was thinking. I, for myself have no doubt whatsoever that this guy is a patsy. The whole case has all the earmarks you need. And the media and several witnesses are obviously being manipulated into this plot. The 'experts' are even more obviously either being manipulated or involved in the cover story. If you can't see all of that, you are not paying attention.

If you know that mind control exists, and it does, and you compare that type of situation to a guy who's got everything going for him, but then starts planning this kind of attack, you should be able to deduct the more likely of those two scenarios. This was not an attack carried out by someone who's tension had been gradually building up and then just snapped, as a psychopath would.

Why can no-one understand why this guy did this? Because he didn't. Why can't some people believe that he was mind-controlled? Because they don't understand mind-control.

Sorry to be so blunt about it, but this is just way too obvious. Come on people!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you have seen the video of him in the courtroom, look at him! And see if you can feeeel his emotions.

This guy's world just came crashing down on him. And he's smart enough to realize that he's been screwed big time.

Compare that to Anders Breivik, or any psychopath you've ever seen in a trial, and you will know what I am trying to say here.

Where are your hearts???

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

His college professors from 6 years ago, yes.. but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..

The FBI person in the ABC news video is entirely right on the topic of schizophrenia.. you can be high level and functioning but your mental faculties slowly degrade over time.. if he truly does suffer from something like that then it makes sense that he would have been performing so well six years ago and then started to slip in recent months or years..

I'm not saying all the conspiracy theories are wrong.. but I am trying to inject some reason.. it could literally be the simple explanation is true.. it doesn't have to be an elaborate conspiracy ( and usually isn't )..

Either way, we'll learn more as this keeps snowballing.
edit on 7/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

A succinct and informative post. I was particularly impressed by your previous post calling for people not to dehumanise this individual. There is no doubt we all share a level of abhorrence at these heinous acts. Anyone of sound mind would never get past the fantasising stage of this level of violence. Therein lies the heart of the matter, "anyone of sound mind."

I agree completely with your theory and will go down a rather brutal route with this saying by Chris Rock in one of his stand-up shows, "Whatever happened to crazy?" I've seen it all on ATS over the past few days, "False flag, blood sacrifice, attempts to increase gun control, illuminati attacks on intellectuals," and yet I have to rely on a mediocre comedian for the most likely explanation, "Whatever happened to crazy?"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Sorry......I stopped reading at "ABC NEWS......."

2nd line

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
WHOA..!

After viewing the clip TS provided in his OP, the next clip automatically follows after, in which an ex-FBI profiler is asked for his opinion.

Remember the 'experts' that feature in news coverage right after, as with the 9/11..??

Check out what this ex-FBI profiler Brad Garrett hád to say (I say hád, cause pay attention to the way he sums things up..as if he was instructed to do so, also watch his posture, face mimics, sweat outbreak & such closely! As well as the emphasis on certain words)..!:

An excerpt of what he said in the ABC broadcast:

"..they're insecure..they start having..perhaps, dark thoughts, that people are following them. Or..that, there are voices..auditory voices, that are directing them.."

This, to me, sounds like TPTB are trying to be one step ahead, I'd say mind control fits the profile, this ex-profiler sketches.. What do you all think about this..?

Edit:
This is the video (click, you'll be directed to the ABC Newssite)
edit on 23-7-2012 by AnonymousWitness because: Link to video added

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I need to see the FULL LENGTH VIDEO. I've done some looking but it doesn't seem to exist on the internet. Just like everything else the media decides to give us tiny little tid bits and then hold back on releasing the meat and potatoes. That video is something I need to see in order to get a better insight into this mans thought process. If it isn't uploaded to the internet I'm going to be angry.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Deep stuff.
Rabbit holes are talked about a lot on here. I think this Holmes kid is an example of what happens when you go to far down them. It's a strain on the mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer
If you have seen the video of him in the courtroom, look at him! And see if you can feeeel his emotions.

This guy's world just came crashing down on him. And he's smart enough to realize that he's been screwed big time.

Compare that to Anders Breivik, or any psychopath you've ever seen in a trial, and you will know what I am trying to say here.

Where are your hearts???

He does look lost and bewildered. What he did was terrible but I can't help but feel some sympathy for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Subjective illusion, huh?

He was a master.

How else could one convince oneself that the internal fantasy of "enemies" was really real?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..

Oh really? there it is, just as I suspected.

What sort of experiments were being conducted, did he volunteer., did he check out and not check back in,
cover up

I was just now getting ready to check out more about the university studies.

fishy really fishy, we can still check out this subject at other universities I guess.

edit on 023131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This situation reminds me of this famous Bill Hicks bit. Life is just a ride.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It is sad but history remembers the villains over the victims.

I think the entire act was staged; an inside job.

Under the MK Ultra program it was proven that people could be programed.

Just like a hypnotist can give a suggestion to act like a chicken within a minute or two, imagine what you could go in a few weeks...
Its kinda scary if you ask me.

This is why I am a strong advocate of open carry. Yes he was wearing body armor but 12 rounds center mass with .45 240 gr will not only put him on the ground it will bruise his insides pretty good. That's all you would need to disarm him or put a few between his eyes.

BTDT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join