It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Romney: 'We've Given All You People Need To Know' About Family Finances

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Kudos to Mrs. Romney

She said the exact same thing Ron Paul said last time he ran for president...

he kept turning over his taxes then finally said enough is enough, you people have had enough.

knowing Ron Paul can't win unfortunately, I have now put my vote in with Romney after this.

I'm happy to see her standing up to big media and saying look enough is a freaking enough. you people are leeches and keep squeezing blood from a stone, Romney has turned over everything they asked for, he's been fully transparent on the issue of taxes and they keep wanting to go further back.

they asked for 2011 he gave it

they asked for 2010 he gave it

they asked for 2009 he gave it

finally his wife said enough is enough dammit, and it is, enough is enough.

just like was said to the birthers about Obama, look enough is enough you people got what was given so time to stfu.

Kudos to Romney camp and they have won my vote.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Get real man. You people that buy into this partisanship are a joke. The media is not left or right leaning. It leans in the direction of the particular publications owner. Fox news is extreme conservative. Romney likely has far more dirt on him than Obama. He needs to come out with it, he destroyed a bunch of jobs, has over a quarter of a billion dollars we know about and more over seas bank accounts than he can remember. He has lied consistently and he can not relate to normal working people.

I support neither of these joke candidates (which are nearly identical).

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Romney hasn't though.
Not in the face of his lies and secret bank accounts.
We just found out he lied about how long he worked for Bain, and he said he didn't even know where all of his over seas bank accounts were.

It's not like they offered much up in the first place but when they did it showed that Romney paid less in taxes, percentage wise, than me.

p.s. you can't squeeze blood from a stone so my only speculation is that Romney has lied to you somehow (again). The saying is "you can't squeeze blood from a turnip (stone)."
edit on 19-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Mittens should not push his luck. Because if there is something there , the SEC, IRS, AND THE JUSTICE dept have the rest of July all of Aug.and Sept and Oct. to bring charges.
How does that song go ?
You don't tug on Supermans cape you don't spit in the wind you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger..........

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The saying in south Ga is blood from a stone, all my life my family and even local folks all say blood from stone

who gives a damn about a saying

Ann Romney is awesome for finally standing up to media and political correct tards and giving them the what for.
and for that I say thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Nite_wing

Get real man. You people that buy into this partisanship are a joke. The media is not left or right leaning. It leans in the direction of the particular publications owner. Fox news is extreme conservative. Romney likely has far more dirt on him than Obama. He needs to come out with it, he destroyed a bunch of jobs, has over a quarter of a billion dollars we know about and more over seas bank accounts than he can remember. He has lied consistently and he can not relate to normal working people.

I support neither of these joke candidates (which are nearly identical).

What about MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN and PBS along with the other liberal outlets that have died a quick death because of their inane incessant lies about conservatives. You forgot to mention those in your reply.

How about Fast and Furious? That is over and this muckraker is still hiding the true facts. You want dirt? I got more.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"You people" are the reason why I enjoy politics so much.

*meh*
Unemployment is up.
*meh*
Economy is tanking.
*meh*
Outlook is poor for the future.

but. . . . .

She said, "you people"!
(everyone soils underwear)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I think you been playing too long on....... what does your signature say ? Yes that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

knowing Ron Paul can't win unfortunately, I have now put my vote in with Romney after this.

How do you got from Ron Paul to Romney? The only similarity between them is the R behind there name, Obama arnd Romney have more similarities than Dr. Paul
edit on 7/19/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think it's funny that when Ann Romney addresses the Press Corps as "you people"... we should be upset.

Yet when Obama says "you didn't build your business, someone else did."... it is taken out of context.

The only reason Obama can't tell us about the money he made running a business... is Obama never ran a business.

On the other hand, Obama has run a country for 3 years now...

How's that "Hope and Change" working for ya?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know what Beezer, "You people................" Oh wait , sorry !

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
reply to post by beezzer

You know what Beezer, "You people................" Oh wait , sorry !

I repeat,

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Actually the press is asking what a lot of people are wanting to know, for Romney to be honest, for ALL of our politicians to be honest and let us know who they are IN FULL. How is trying to derail the thread working for you?
edit on 7/19/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems Romney and Obama have something under their belt.

Romney = Financial Situation

Obama = Birth Situation.

Even playing field now. I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Obama is going to be re-elected.

I could care less about Romney's financial situation. Poor or Rich , his views are better than Obama's in my opinion and ill vote for him (Id prefer Ron Paul).
edit on 19-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

If I wanted to be a popular person. Let's say, a president, I probably would have to give up my substance for it. Let's say I could. Then I would go and support the biggest and most famous cult, and the globalists of course. Even more, if I'd have something to hide. People are too easily convinced by this kind of stuff.
Like the rockefeller foundation. They too donate a bullchuck of money here and there, just to make people believe they are all the good stuff. You know what kind those people are.
But then again, if you have any insight into this kind of stuff, you realize that the political system was subverted in almost any country. This left-right bollocks is...well, bollocks. Show business.
If you had a whole lot of money, you could fund the left and the right, there you own a country. Whoever gets elected, they do what you say(this is also visible in the constantness of trends in all levels. the system just does not change at all despite the current orientation of the governing political party)
Who has that kind of money? The kind of people who do the global fraud called banking system.
They buy your electee-s with the money they take away from you.
Of course, the thing stretches far beyond this. Education, mass media.

Well, you know, it's just the basics, but there are probably a great deal of us who have yet to piece out this puzzle.
If you are, well I don't want to play us-or-them, but perhaps you are a little way over your head here.
Anyone who has any amount of substantial intelligence will eventually puzzle this one out.
I'd say go with the one, which the media ridicules most. It is not really a brainer. They are paid to water down the truth.

Sorry for the long reply. I miss typing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Then just vote for RP!
There are two types of politicians, Wall street, and non-wall street.
I am guessing that after a hundred or so years, you would realize that wall street does not do any good.
If the twenty percent of RP voters go with somebody else, then you will get another wall street puppet.
You fly the colours, as I see. I do too. Mr. Paul is an honest guy. He might succeed where Jefferson Davis could not. Of course, not secession, but the return to the roots. The basic and core elements of the States.
Why do I care? People outside of the empire are getting mighty fed up with the states seeing themselves as the cops of the world. Paul is non-interventionist. He really dares to address the real problems, not just play the part handed down by the prime movers.
Plus, I hate to see her being treated this way. Perhaps it's just the heritage talking, but it things don't change, we will have a load, not just you.
Just...don't let collectivism get in the way of change.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Now let's here about this $100 million IRA...
(Massive Romney IRA Still Sparks Unanswered Questions

There are limits to the amount of money individuals can contribute to their IRAs. Before Romney was elected Massachusetts governor, federal law capped annual pre-tax IRA contributions at $2,000 and annual 401(k) retirement contributions at $30,000 with a company match as the Journal notes. Cohan reported that Bain used what’s known as a SEP-IRA during Romney's time as head of Bain, which has a slightly higher yearly maximum contribution of $30,000.

Given these contribution limits, experts are scratching their heads about the rapid growth of the account in the decade since Romney officially left the private equity firm Bain Capital.

“It’s extremely unusual,” said George Yin, a professor of law and taxation at the University of Virginia and former chief of staff of the U.S. Congress Joint Committee on Taxation. “The IRA, since its inception, has had very clear limits on the amount that can be contributed each year. And it's way less than $100 million.”

No wonder this guy doesn't want to release his records... something "very unusual" indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Yet when Obama says "you didn't build your business, someone else did."... it is taken out of context.

If your going to attribute something that the President stated by putting them in quotation marks you owe it to yourself and all the ATS members to get the actualy qoute correct! It is not that hard to do, really, it is not that hard. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was just a momentary mental slip and not a deliberate attempt to mislead.

Let s look at the actual quote:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

It is very clear he was referring to the roads and bridges and infrastructure in general ....trying to make it out to be anything more than that is just being deceptive.

www.chicagomag.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

Our tax dollars actually did that. So. Yeah , my mother built her own business from the ground up , by herself. Without any help.

While she was paying to have the roads built. While the next busniess was paying to have the road built and the next.

Of course the good Lord had a hand to.

edit on 19-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i feel sorry for anyone who gives this a second thought...she clearly meant the media...and yes the media should be talked down to...when the bomb goes off all that will be left is cockroaches and media "people". puppets and slaves, thats all you'll ever be with this lazy brained mentallity..and no i will never vote for mitt.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join