It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just had a reply from the artist who drew the Basketball players on a DLR train poster:

Hi Stuart,

No significance at all unfortunately, my brother is a tattooist and I simply based the tattoos on some of his work.

Sorry to ruin any theorists fun!

Dan

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Just had a reply from the artist who drew the Basketball players on a DLR train poster:

You get a star for following through, that rocks!

I don't believe him anyhow, or rather, if it was a conspiracy, he wouldn't admit to it would he?

It may be an indication of how deep this imagery has reached into our collective subconscious. It's on the dollar bill, people notice, and obviously express it through art.

Still don't buy it though, something is "off" about those pictures, and that's just personal feeling. But my a priori of those includes the london posters with UFO's.
edit on 7-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Hehe, I was quite surprised I actually found him!

But I knew no matter what he said it wouldn't wash, after all, if he was an evil Henchman he wouldn't admit to it, would he
?

I believe him, mind you, I looked into his Facebook page and other work, nothing seems off about him. I can imagine the "all seeing eye", seeing as it is a symbol many are aware of and there are some odd balls out there into occult type things, being a tattoo quite a few people would go for, which would explain his tattoo artist brother being his influence..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I kind of have to agree with Harry here.

He wouldn't admit to it.... Plenty of points for seeing it through, but it would still seem unlikely he'd mention any involvement in something nefarious.

Policeman "We're you involved in a murder Jankiins?"
Jenkins "Yes"
Policeman "right, you're booked"
Jenkins "It's a fair cop"

I mean, if we asked the designer of the stadium why he put the "eye" Pyramid lights all around the top, I'm sure he'd tell you that his Dad had a fondness for Egypt. He plays innocent, like it was a happy accident... but it just doesn't work that way. I work with big clients, and they have a process.

On the flip side, if he did manage to slip this through the net, it still wasn't by accident... and the result of a brothers Tattoo design. He wouldn't share that he has his own concerns. That he has similar feelings on the illum ones? It is his income ya know. I mean, he clearly has a political streak. But he also has some curious images in his collection.

Firstly, Batman. If you had read the Dark Knight connections, partly in here, but in other places... that guy has a rather significant connection.
The Bat

Sign of the devil

Pictures of Owls, Little Red Ridinghood (The Wolf in disguise), Alice, looking through the looking glass,

The World in His Hands

The Reaper

Britain Condemned - and I do understand what it represents, but the imagery is interesting

Interestingly, the following image was up on Deviant art on the 27th of July in 2010.
Father Time

He comments...

Something a little different from me, was for the 'Father Time' CHOW (character of the week) over on conceptart.org. He's essentially the master of time and dead in the universe, much like Gaia is to earth.

The dramatic lighting was fun to do but I think it's too static really, I tried to be subtle with my symbolism but I think I just ended up with something quite boring. Oh well, back to the drawing board

Gaia, symbolism. This doesn't seem like someone who'd just select something from his brothers Tattoo books by happy accident.

As I say, he is one of 3 things.

1. Asked specifically to put that imagery in there
2. Put it in there himself, being a part of it.
3. Put it in there as an observation, with similar beliefs to myself and others.

Which ever one it is, it isn't an accident. I actually find his answer very telling, like "oh, it's just a cool image I found and stuck it in there"... nothing to see here.

This guy, whoever he is, understands what it is. What it means. It is as simple as that.
Lambert

If he stumbles upon this site, I'd love him to join and get into the discussion. I don't discount him being mis-identified as "involved", because I've been there myself too. But one thing I do know, is artists. This wasn't a happy accident.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

reply to post by harryhaller

Hehe, I was quite surprised I actually found him!

But I knew no matter what he said it wouldn't wash, after all, if he was an evil Henchman he wouldn't admit to it, would he
?

I believe him, mind you, I looked into his Facebook page and other work, nothing seems off about him. I can imagine the "all seeing eye", seeing as it is a symbol many are aware of and there are some odd balls out there into occult type things, being a tattoo quite a few people would go for, which would explain his tattoo artist brother being his influence..

I can bet you that a lot of the people who have something of that significance put on their skin permanently aren't naive to its' meaning. Tattoos are a statement. Something that represent you.
Yes, there are those that have fairies and butterflies because they are pretty.. and tattoos are "cool". But not the people who are serious. To many, tattoos are telling a story. They have real meaning to the wearer.

You can't really think that all of those people just put it on the skin because it is cool do you?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I have replied and given him a link, with an invitation to join in the discussion..

I get what you're trying to say about his work, but my missus is an Artist as well so I kind of see how their minds work, as I am reluctantly made to watch dull as dishwater programmes on BBC 4 about impressionism or that graffiti artists I can't remember the name of....ahh, Banksy.

Art can be a commentary, and often is, rather than trying to convey a specific message. Other times, people simply just like the way things look and want to paint them. Thing is, like a lot of Art, if you go looking for a message, you often find one. I can't count the amount of hours I've spent listening to some pretentious old fart waffle endlessly about what Monet was trying to say in a painting of a Parisian river scene.... Can't it just be a picture of a river because he liked the view?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
You can't really think that all of those people just put it on the skin because it is cool do you?

Not necessarily "cool", but I know plenty of people into their tattoos/piercings that are aware of such imagery through seeing it in the media, TV etc and have read something about it, liked the occult nature or what have you and used that to weave into their tattoo story. But quite a lot of the reasoning will simply be because it "looks good".

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Cool.

I have written to him also, and asked a few questions.

He seems like a nice guy, no doubts about that. In fact, I'm quite sure he is innocent. But questions do remain, and he will probably feel reluctant to get involved in the discussion. It doesn't pay to rub shoulders with the crazies! lol.

But, that said, I'm a commercial animator, and I'm here, so I hope he doesn't feel too threatened should he visit.

If he reads this, ...have a thick skin, and don't worry... no one is trying to hang you lol.

Speaking of work.. I've reeeeally got to get on. I'll keep my eye on here though. My all seeing eye!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Can't it just be a picture of a river because he liked the view?

I agree entirely with you, and it's wonderful when you find it, i like van Gogh, because imho it was clearly an "honest" view of the world for him, same for Gauguin.

But move across to Dali and that no longer applies, the symbolism is layered in every direction. Anyone trying to tell me "oh it's just a desert with some melted clocks" clearly is NOT seeing all there is to see.

We are governed by symbols, as per many great minds, and artists are gifted in being able to explore that realm a bit more than most of us. Not to say that he intended specific "messages", but if those "messages" exist, what then?

It's his subconscious anyhow, not the same part of the brain that responds to emails ... know what i'm trying to say? I'm lucky in that i have daily subconscious watching opportunities, and after a few years, i still don't actually know anything, only that the subconscious is a VERY powerful tool, useful for both encoding and decoding complex messages in texts and images.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't know if any of you have seen this... This isn't related to the poster. This is the broader subject at hand, and from a US Senator...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I know plenty of people into their tattoos/piercings that are aware of such imagery

But do you know anyone with an all seeing eye tattoo? It's easy to say you know these people, and what they probably think, but (and I'm not being funny with you) it isn't proof of anything, and neither is a google link to a load of tattoos of the all seeing eye.

When we have 7 billion people in the world, those few tattoos on there aren't even a pin head by comparrison, as much as it would seem alot on first inspection. You could count them without too much effort.

Also, if you look at the context of them, they display a great deal of symbolism that ascribes to certain ideals and philosophies, of satanism or lucifarianism. I'm not going to judge either way, but I think it is fair to point out that these are the same ideals that are ascribed to the Illuminati also. So, like I say, it is a particular choice.

Not saying that some don't get an all seeing eye because it is cool... but most who have an interestin occult imagery, actually study on the subject. They know what it means. Just as the artist of the poster should know what it means. As pointed out by Harry, the guy who did the poster uses an image of Dali as his Avatar. Dali is all about symbolism, so he is not going to be oblivious to its' reference.

There are any number of things he could have put in that picture... milions of things. But he chose that one... an image that quite honestly... is loaded.

It also got through the review process.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

>sigh<

I don't really know what it is you want me to say? I've done the leg work and found the bloke who drew the poster you wanted me to explain and got, straight from the horses mouth, his reasoning for it. Anything else in relation to the why's and what's of getting a tattoo is going to be purely speculation

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey man, I'm not expecting you to say anything. I appreciate the counter-balance. Your points are fair, and I'm just following through the logic.

Keep calm and carry on as they say.

I'm just sharing my view. If you don't agree, that is fine. Anyways, I'm meant to be working. So back to it!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is no false flag... this is bringing alot of us together ! what a success it has been.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Yes. Funnily enough, I did see that falling flag. Even my missus was first to say "Oh, that's a bit weird... Americas downfall". It was rather symbolic, it has to be said.

As for the Sikh killings, well it has just come out that the guy who did it was (and this is the words of the news article) a "shooter trained by U.S. in ‘psy-ops,’".

Articl e

Plenty of strange events out there.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ive seen something i thought i would never see apart from hoy winning another gold etc you have
homeless, muslim ,christian, rich folk, - hugging each other .. talking, crying, emotional scenes
so far . Britain are doing so well ,women loving the games children too.

1 choos life
2 choos a wife
3 choos anyones wife
4 hug that wife
5 forget your differences

peace ats members

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
This is no false flag... this is bringing alot of us together ! what a success it has been.

I do hope so, I'd love to think that rather than an event of terror, it was an event of love, and that all the signs have been wrongly read. You never know! Despite everything I've said in this thread, I have tremendous hope for mankind.

I suppose the thing that bothers me amougst that hope, is that the event that is trying to make everyone aspire to greatness, is sponsored by McDonalds, Coca-cola, etc. Such a mixed message.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I meet people from all walks of life in my job, and everyone without exception has been uplifted by these Games. They have been more successful in every way than I think any Briton (and let's face it, as a nation we're not exactly the world's greatest optimists) ever imagined possible.

I do hope all the doomsayers stand up to be counted when it's all over.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
I meet people from all walks of life in my job, and everyone without exception has been uplifted by these Games. They have been more successful in every way than I think any Briton (and let's face it, as a nation we're not exactly the world's greatest optimists) ever imagined possible.

I do hope all the doomsayers stand up to be counted when it's all over.

Haha, indeed. Even during the first week it was a slow start, but the success of Team GB has lifted the entire nation I think. I was fed up with the Olympics before they even started, but now, well I don't want them to end!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
I suppose the thing that bothers me amougst that hope, is that the event that is trying to make everyone aspire to greatness, is sponsored by McDonalds, Coca-cola, etc. Such a mixed message.

But I wonder how many people even notice the sponsors? I think maybe that that will prove the only failing of these Games - all the big commercial sponsors got nothing from it. They spent a fortune for nothing.

The sports equipment sponsors may benefit from sales. McDonalds won't - gold medal athletes don't eat soggy burgers!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join