It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thank you coyotepoet.
I did my post at the same time.

before I did my post, I have been reading Posts on ATS about Ebola.
so I do know some thing about it.

edit on 5-8-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well I don't know much about Ebola, but I know tht I did read that people were being told not to touch the bodies, as they needed removing correctly. Wasn't sure what that meant, but I assumed it meant that close contact was dangerous.

The Olympics would be the ultimate event for spreading a virus around the world, it has to be said.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well here is an interesting little clip...

It's the New World Order guys... and you're spear heading it...

Well yes... I guess you are...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

They don't want people like you and me using up all their resources! Fuel, food, we are just stripping the land away.

I would have laughed hard in your face had you tried to tell me 20 yrs ago that I would be charged for my footprint!!!

Rockefeller foundation/ hack attack/ page 34 on website predicts 13,000 deaths at the Olympics....closing day they predict 15,000.

Rockefeller and friends are worried about natural disasters stripping companies and the government of all their wealth and money because we will demand what's coming to us and they can't afford to give it. Even the basics needs food water...it will not be available.

There's a reason they want our guns so bad...I think there starting false flag attacks here in the U.S. they're already calling these shootings domestic terror!!!! They say batman dude had an accomplice, and in oak tree there were 4 of them....they will need all our guns and our rights to get us under control.

Anyways...to many people, to little resource's...

edit on 5-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by buddha

The last of the Tanzanian competitors arrive, and start to hug and cough on ever one.

Good thing that isn't how Ebola is transmitted.

It's also a good thing the Ebola outbreak is in Uganda as well....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Salad, while I will come back to your other posts with greater detail when I have the chance (work is busy tonight - lots of false flags to plan, that sort of thing
) I think I have to point out that the "new world order" that was mentioned was in reference to Gymnastics, after the UK did rather well compared to the traditional Gymnastics countries, like Russia or Romania etc...

You have to take these comments in context.. The phrase "new world order" is used quite a bit, especially when an upstart new country stakes a place among the established powers of said sport for example.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think that they are playing the Domestic Gun Violence Card in the US instead of a larger FF/TA at the Olympics. They might be rescheduling the big one for 2016 in Rio....there are a lot of slums near the future olympic village that they will deem expendable as opposed to their revered London (which can be classified as one of the three true city states; London, Washington D.C., and the Vatican).

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Salad, while I will come back to your other posts with greater detail when I have the chance (work is busy tonight - lots of false flags to plan, that sort of thing
) I think I have to point out that the "new world order" that was mentioned was in reference to Gymnastics, after the UK did rather well compared to the traditional Gymnastics countries, like Russia or Romania etc...

You have to take these comments in context.. The phrase "new world order" is used quite a bit, especially when an upstart new country stakes a place among the established powers of said sport for example.

LOL.

I have to say that I find the concept of the "New World Order" phrase being used quite a bit, a little funny. I've only ever heard it come out of the mouths of political figures myself. If you can dig up any other people using it, then I'd love to see them, honestly I would.

Now, before I carry on, I'll say that I am not really that bothered whether it was innocent or not. I just found it quite fitting, given the subject of this thread, and the category within which it sits. I found it funny, perhaps that didn't come through.

Hey, perhaps the universe is sticking a spear up her bottom and the reality and direction of man is spewing out of her mouth.

p.s. You do realise I'm an Englishman too don't you? But I prefer to be a human being myself, if I had to classify. Just saying this, so that you understand that I do get the context of the video.

p.p.s. Why would you be planning False Flags? Because you are a Mason? LOL.

I'd kind of assumed that anyone involved in such nefarious activities such as that would be a little too busy to be on ATS, or holding down a job. So no fears there Mr. You are above suspicion...

edit on 6-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Gladly

All it takes is a Google search and the intertron is full with articles about various sports undergoing changes in standings or rules stating it's a "new world order"

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.standard.co.uk...
www.collegehockeynews.com...
www.nzherald.co.nz...
rugbyupdates.com...

I could go on and use up all 5000 characters giving you links, but I think you catch my drift..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
p.p.s. Why would you be planning False Flags? Because you are a Mason? LOL.

I'd kind of assumed that anyone involved in such nefarious activities such as that would be a little too busy to be on ATS, or holding down a job. So no fears there Mr. You are above suspicion...

Haha, I thought you had missed that

Yes, apparently I am an Government agent, shill or disinfo type (not said by you, but others).. I even got accused of being a Mason too (well, I am, in a manner of speaking), so obviously being at work in the dead of night involves nefarious plots, schemes and other evil deeds....

Evil henchman such as myself do get breaks and there are quiet periods between planning genocidal acts, so I come on ATS to see how my deeds are panning out...

Now, you must excuse me, a batch of Ebola from Uganda has just arrived that I need to put into some baby formula...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Thanks for the links! A fair point made, but like I said, I just found it funny above all else, thus the emoticon

As for the baby food plot, you leave that poor Ebola alone, what did it ever do to you, to subject it to babies! ... You fiend!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It's to weaponise it...

Coupled with the awfulness that is baby crap, it makes for a potent WMD....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Weaponising babies! My God! IT IS THE APOCOLYPSE!

Run! run! Men and pensioners first! Ruuuun!

Back on topic though, I look forward to your feelings on my previous posts. Did you manage to watch the video I provided? What do you make of the official poster that brandishes the all seeing eye? (Reminding of the point I made that such a thing is not put in there as a joke.. that jokes do not appear in official images such as this because of the design process).

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not had a chance yet dude to give it the attention it deserves.. Quite busy tonight

I did have a question though about that poster with the eye tattoo. Is that a genuine poster, I've not seen it myself until you posted it. I'm not saying you faked it or anything, but where did you get the image from?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Cheers!

Now, that is interesting...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
After some digging, I have found the lead designer for the poster campaign..

It's a guy called Dan Lambert:

danlambert-illustration.blogspot.co.uk...

Maybe we should ask him about the tattoo?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

In a strange quirk of coincidence, this guy actually lives just down the road from me too!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've sent the chap a message on Facebook asking him about the tattoo, via his page:

www.facebook.com...

Hopefully he will come back to me to explain the significance, or inspiration, behind the tattoo..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Salad,

Did you happen to notice the subtle and very curious events? One, we have the American Flag falling down during Serena Williams' medal ceremony, right as the anthem states, "...the flag was still there." What is of course remarkable is the timing and the flag was released, not just tipped, but but released and flew off easily, as if timed. Worth noting.

The other rather odd things speaks to the Sirius connection I mentioned some time ago. Seems the Sikh attack in WI was not without its own symbol. Seems the director of Greer's Sirius movie was attacked. Rise of Sirius to start the games, and a symbolic death at the predicted pivot point? Worth noting, as again, the process is larger then one event or one single moment, this process has been going on for ages.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join