It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by themove1904
could anyone give me the link to the site where the ingredients and method on how to make this is,,i never bookmarked it and am struggling to find it,,have ordered all the kit and hopefully will get started on this on monday,,thankyou

Brooks Bradley's Homemade Liposomal C Method

What follows is all of Brooks Bradley's original posts on The Silverlist
about this...This has already been cross posted in many places and
apparently he wants this info to be spread far and wide.

If you are not familiar with this man, he works with a private research
foundation that has no internet presence that you will find by search
engine. They research various simple cheap and effective alternative medical
protocols then he releases the synopsis of their results to the Silverlist
from time to time, then he disappears again.

He is getting on in years and simply does not spend as much time on any
forum as much as he used to. Those of us who have watched him for years know
that he does not deal in hyperbole and is a master of understatement and
courtesy, so the almost breathless nature of the first post really caused a
stir.

DaddyBob

-----------------

Enter the " enlightening " moment. Searching for a method of achieving
liposomal encapsulation, it occurred to us to explore ultrasonic stimulation
as an option. It worked...maybe not quite as well as Livon's " high tech "
brute force approach...but about 70% as well. Plenty efficient for our
purposes.

Our vitamin " C " liposomal encapsulation protocol is as follows:

Using a small (2 cup) Ultrasonic cleaner, (Item #03305, obtainable from
Harbor Freight @ about $30.00), we performed the following:

(1) Fill a measuring jug to 375ML level with distilled water.

(2) Get a glass pan or a stainless steel pan.

(3) Pour the 375ML of water into the pan.

(4) Place pan on cooker hob and gently warm the water (do not boil - do not microwave the water).

(5) Pour heated water back into measuring jug.

(6) Pour 1/2 a cup (125ML) of the heated water into a cup or a mug.

(7) Keep the remaining 1 cup (250ML) water in the measuring jug.

(8) Dissolve 3 level tablespoons of (NON GMO) soy lecithin into the measuring jug containing the 1 cup (250ML) of hot distilled water.

(9) Dissolve 1 level tablespoon of ascorbic acid powder (Vit. " C " ) into the cup/mug containing 1/2 cup (125ML) of heated water.

(10) This is optional. Pour soy lecithin and ascorbic acid powder (Vit. " C " ) into an electric blender and mix for 5 minutes.

(11) Then pour both solutions together into the ultrasonic cleaner bowl and turn the unit on. Using a plastic straw (or a wooden or plastic chopstick - leaving the top of the cleaner opened),gently, slowly, stir the contents.

Note: The cleaner will, automatically,self-stop about every 2 minutes. Just push ON button to continue. Repeat for a total of 3 series (6 minutes). By that time the entire solution should be blended into a cloudy, homogeneous,milk-like mixture. The LET solution is now formed.

(12) Pour into a suitable glass jar (jam jar or coffee jar or mason jar) and place upright in a refridgerator.

(13) Doseage is 2@ tablespoon in morning on an empty stomach. If you feel okay then take another 2@ tablespoon in the afternoon. (Mixing it into a glass of milk and fruit cordial.works for me). You can take it in a glass of milk and add a teaspoon of honey - or simply mix it in a glass of water. Whatever suits you.

This protocol furnishes about 12 grams (12000mg.) of vitamin C product.
At 70% encapsulation efficiency, 8400 mg would be of the LET type. This
solution will keep, acceptably, at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.

Refrigerated, it will keep much longer. We use it so fast around our
place...there isn't enough left to be concerned over storage. The
" homogenizing effect " is so powerful that after 3 days at room temperature,
no precipitation or solution separation appears evident.

This type of sequestered vitamin " C " has demonstrated to be, at least 5 times more
effective (per volumetric measure) than any other form of orally-ingested
vitamin " c " ....that we have tested. Additionally, it appears to be even more
rapid in tissue-bed availability----than IV applications. An astounding
revelation....to us. We estimate the DIY researcher can produce the active
LET portion of this solution for 15 cents per gram....as against about $1.00
per gram from commercial sources.

It is my hope that this, limited, explanation of our activities in this area,
is of some value to our do-it-yourself health-maintenance researchers. In
any event, this protocol has demonstrated to be non-toxic and most helpful
to OUR RESEARCHES.

Brooks Bradley.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL ARTICLE ON Brooks Bradley's Homemade Liposomal C Method
edit on 17-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
(Continued from previous post above).

Hi,

You can vary the dosage and start with just one tablespoon in the morning and one in the afternoon if you are unsure how your body will react when the VitC detox's you. We managed 4 tablepoons total on the first day. It gave us a bit of a fuzzy head but a slight high and slight calm at the same time. Our heads were crystal clear by the next morning.

Note: I simplified and added more detail to Brooks recipe as to how we did ours. However, it is unchanged. Take your pick on which one you follow.

Take care and Have Fun.

To EVERYONE holding back. If you are STILL in doubt as to whether to START making it yourself?

GO STRAIGHT AHEAD!

From my own personal experience it works as the OP and Brooks promised.

edit on 17-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I would like to add that a refrigerated batch will last in excess of a week, my current batch has lasted so far 9 days however it is almost gone
also, I find it easier to take cold but I'm not sure if it being cold lowers the effects as I feel it is more noticeable when taken at room temperature, this is my experience anyway

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I started the experiment today. I bought the $30 sonic cleaner from Harbor Freight Tools -- it holds 2 cups of lukewarm liquid max and runs for 3 minutes at a time.

I used Now brand non-GMO Lecithin Granules, KAL C-Crystals (1 TBsp = 15,000 mg of C), and distilled water.

I used the recipe posted on the 1st page of the thread.

Next time I will use the Brooks Bradley recipe:
1 cup of hot water to 3 TBsp of Lecithin. I TBsp of C to 1/2 cup of cool water, instead of 1 cup of water.

I soaked the Lecithin in 1/4 cup of distilled water. After 25 minutes, all of the granules had dissolved into a slimy mass. Then I blended it with an immersion blender. Then combined it with the dissolved C & blended some more.

This was given the sonic treatment for 15 minutes (5 cycles). (I had to break this down into two batches for sonic sessions since using two cups of distilled water makes more LVC than the sonic cleaner can hold at one time).

The concoction looks like frothy yellow eggnog. No meniscus (separation of liquids). The taste is NOT noxious to me at all. I do not need a chaser, except water. I read not to take anything sweet with Vitamin C, sugar will block the absorption of C. (?)

The first dose I took was 1 and a half TBsp. After 30 minutes I started to feel aches in the joints of my hands and what felt like muscle cramping in my calves. I'm wondering if the LVC highlights potential problem areas.

After 50 minutes, I felt a craving to take more of the LVC, but restrained myself.

I am craving fresh, raw fruit now. I'm in wait & see mode. It's way too early to evaluate the full effects of even the first day. All I can say is -- it does have an effect.

P.S. I think I made two mistakes:
1.) I did NOT blend long enough.
2.) When I made this, I did not know to stir the concoction with a straw WHILE it was being sonically treated. I did not know the machine would run while the cover was open.

I think I will make a new batch.

edit on 17-6-2012 by AuranVector because: PS

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86

have you thought about adding this mixture with a little bit of DMSO? not sure of the dangers but just a thought

I hope by DMSO you're not talking about the liquid stuff you apply externally to sore muscles.

I would recommend "Rich's Pure MSM" (Methylsulfonylmethane) which is excellent for increasing energy and wound healing (post-surgery) -- and is always taken with Vitamin C. Comes in capsule & powdered form -- the only MSM I'd recommend.

I would separate the two experiments -- at least in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I started the experiment today. I bought the $30 sonic cleaner from Harbor Freight Tools -- it holds 2 cups of lukewarm liquid max and runs for 3 minutes at a time.

I used Now brand non-GMO Lecithin Granules, KAL C-Crystals (1 TBsp = 15,000 mg of C), and distilled water.

I used the recipe posted on the 1st page of the thread.

Next time I will use the Brooks Bradley recipe:
1 cup of hot water to 3 TBsp of Lecithin. I TBsp of C to 1/2 cup of cool water, instead of 1 cup of water.

I soaked the Lecithin in 1/4 cup of distilled water. After 25 minutes, all of the granules had dissolved into a slimy mass. Then I blended it with an immersion blender. Then combined it with the dissolved C & blended some more.

This was given the sonic treatment for 15 minutes (5 cycles). (I had to break this down into two batches for sonic sessions since using two cups of distilled water makes more LVC than the sonic cleaner can hold at one time).

The concoction looks like frothy yellow eggnog. No meniscus (separation of liquids). The taste is NOT noxious to me at all. I do not need a chaser, except water. I read not to take anything sweet with Vitamin C, sugar will block the absorption of C. (?)

The first dose I took was 1 and a half TBsp. After 30 minutes I started to feel aches in the joints of my hands and what felt like muscle cramping in my calves. I'm wondering if the LVC highlights potential problem areas.

After 50 minutes, I felt a craving to take more of the LVC, but restrained myself.

I am craving fresh, raw fruit now. I'm in wait & see mode. It's way too early to evaluate the full effects of even the first day. All I can say is -- it does have an effect.

P.S. I think I made two mistakes:
1.) I did NOT blend long enough.
2.) When I made this, I did not know to stir the concoction with a straw WHILE it was being sonically treated. I did not know the machine would run while the cover was open.

I think I will make a new batch.

edit on 17-6-2012 by AuranVector because: PS

You did GREAT don't worry! The batch you've got should do PERFECTLY. THE Ultra Sonic Waves will have done the job. Its not essential to stir it, it just moves the liquid past the US element a bit more thats all. It won't be ruined.

Thanks for the reminder about sugar blocking the Vit C. Fortunately the cordial I used is more bitter than sweet (does NOT contain ASPARATAME renamed SUCROSE which is VERY HARMFUL!).

Note: The reason I added the Cordial was that my brew contained a little extra kick... Some Resveratrol and Tumeric and 2 other ingredients "ALL in one Capsule" - which I added to the mix - emptied 4 capsules containing these. Turned it VERY yellow the tumeric! LOL!

Thanks muchly for your interesting and valuable input on everything and your fruit craving. If you have never tried them, check out "Pink Lady" apples they are to die for! Apples in general are exceedingly good for you and supposedly contain some rare and valuable ingredients.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

thanks very much Neotech 1 for the link,, still waiting on the kit coming,,,cant wait to start cooking up,, will post my results up

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by oneness86

have you thought about adding this mixture with a little bit of DMSO? not sure of the dangers but just a thought

I hope by DMSO you're not talking about the liquid stuff you apply externally to sore muscles.

I would recommend "Rich's Pure MSM" (Methylsulfonylmethane) which is excellent for increasing energy and wound healing (post-surgery) -- and is always taken with Vitamin C. Comes in capsule & powdered form -- the only MSM I'd recommend.

I would separate the two experiments -- at least in the beginning.

I completely agree. DMSO would be risky as it instantly takes "any" chemical it bonds with - good or bad - everywhere in the body.

DMSO is processed into MSM which does the same job but is harmless as water and essential for your body.

DAMN! That's what I didn't add to my mix!
BLOODY MSM
Cheers for the reminder,
I too swear by Rich's MSM - is expensive but FANTASTIC (their skin lotion too - is AMAZING for dry skin and healing)!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dasman888
Interestingly, in Chinese Medicine (3000 + year old highly developed system of medicine), the liver meridian "opens to the eyes". Someone with good energy and clear eyes can usually be counted on to have a really healthy liver. Even in western medicine, big trouble in the liver will show itself diagnostically in the eyes, as "jaundice". Jaundice often shows up in the eyes before it shows up in a yellowing of the skin.

As an organ, the liver needs sufficient "rest", and if it doesn't get it, people may even notice a temporary case of poorer vision, as a reflection of the "tired" condition of the liver from abuse, and lack of rest.

So... this long sleep inducing ramble is to say, the effects, regarding energy and eyesight improvements, based solely on the metabolic processing of vitamin C, and it's multiple uses in brain chemistry, energy production, connective tissue, and various peptide hormones, as well as it's detoxifying impact as an antioxidant, do make some sense....

I have no doubts about the connections between the liver & the eyes; and between Vitamin C & eye sight. In my experiments with megadoses of Vitamin C, I also noticed that my eyesight improved. So when I read the reports from people trying Liposomal Encapsulated C that their eyesight is improving, I KNOW they are telling the truth.

My problems with taking megadoses of conventional C is severe diarrhea and sour stomach.( I confess I was doing nothing to balance my acid/alkaline levels.) I'm really interested in this LE Vitamin C.

....The other thing worth mentioning, is taking this stuff is hardly a long term solution for the ravaging effects eating certain common but harmful foods has on the human body. Vegetable oil is down right toxic stuff... it was used in the early organ transplant days as a way to suppress the immune system, to prevent organ rejection.

Cutting out all vege oils excepting REAL extra-virgin olive oil (in moderation) and coconut oil (the earlier mention of it was erroneous), would go a LONG way to helping brother liver get along with us much better. Raw cold pressed flax, and some others in supplemental amounts are likely fine....

It's important to point out the extra-virgin olive oil should be raw, as in cold-pressed. The cocomut oil should be virgin only. I also love raw, cold-pressed walnut oil & sesame seed oil.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by themove1904

thanks very much Neotech 1 for the link,, still waiting on the kit coming,,,cant wait to start cooking up,, will post my results up

No, to the contrary thank YOU!
Great to see you involved.

I know completely how you feel. Too was very excited to start. I still am excited. Can't wait until it gets fully into my system.

You are ALL such a wonderful and cooperative folks on this thread! Well done ALL! And to the OP without whom!

NOTE: I forgot to mention that I chose to use SODIUM ASCORBATE which is less acid and kinder on the system.

This is the prefered type that the Vitamin C Foundation recommend Dr's use for conventional IV Vitamin C injections. As this stuff we are making is potentially more powerful than IV injections I thought I'd better plump for the same.

edit on 17-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Where do you purchase your sodium ascorbate? A quick search in my standard sources didn't come up with anything? Is is much more expensive? Thanks in advance.

A quick update, as I and DH have been taking this for 5 days now. We are both loving the effects -- both are healthy and in our 40's, but do feel the mental boost. We have both noted a reduced appetite and fewer feelings of hunger. More interest in the bedroom . . . Ready to start doing even more to help our health. I will note that I was fully expecting a "detox" effect and drank lots of water (as has been recommended). After the first day or two days of taking it, my arthritis was WORSE. As I have mentioned before, I do believe there is a copper issue with my osteoarthritis -- Anyway, for about 24-46 hours my knees hurt and finger joints felt inflamed. However, I took some exercise (12 mile bike ride, 6 mile walk, etc.) and kept drinking the water (would have used the sauna, if I had one!) . . . Now the joint pain is mostly gone! I feel sure improvement will continue and the pain was temporary detox.

I feel slower in the bowels, which is a drag. Not sure what to "blame" this on, but thinking since I'm not taking the pill form of C anymore, maybe this is why? (maybe that c was keeping water in my bowels?) . . . I'm trying to up my fiber now. Wondering if anyone else has experienced a slow-down? (Sorry, but this is important!!

edit on 17-6-2012 by 2serious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When I did the Master Cleanse Fast I read somewhere that pain in old injuries was a sign of healing. I think maybe for those of us who feel worse before we feel better are experiencing our body's healing process. Fingers crossed here....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Note: The reason I added the Cordial was that my brew contained a little extra kick... Some Resveratrol and Tumeric and 2 other ingredients "ALL in one Capsule" - which I added to the mix - emptied 4 capsules containing these. Turned it VERY yellow the tumeric! LOL!

How much Tumeric did you use? I would think this would be an excellent way to take it, since I have read that you should mix it with oil for better absorption. I'm thinking of making a tumeric-only liposomal solution, but have no idea how much tumeric to use! Any suggestions and does it taste really strongly of tumeric?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

:

Interesting, I have added the Resveratrol to another mix as well. As I recall it is very hard to actually get substantial amounts into the body via the stomach. This seems to be an elegant solution, as opposed to injection. Though I would resist adding it to the C for the simple reason of volume. It seems the consensus is that 1 Tablespoon of powder, of any sort, is the proper amount for effective encapsulation. So, if you were to add a reasonable amount of resveratrol, you'd have to reduce the C, or run the risk of not binding enough of either. Though I have had no problem mixing the two formula for consumption. Make one C, one Resveratrol, one Tumeric.

RE: Storage
If one has a vacuum sealer, one can seal for longer term storage if needed.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've had to stop taking my Vit C

Friday night I felt good and I really thought this was going to work, however on Saturday afternoon I got a headache. I thought nothing of it and thought it can't be the vit C. Yesterday the headache continued all day, and I've also had it all day today as well.

My brain feels awful, sluggish and poisoned. I feel dehydrated although I have drank plenty of fluids.

I have also come out with many spots of the face, something I had not had in a while.

I'm going to give it a break for a few days and then try again - if the headache comes back then it's definitely the Vit C.

Edit: I should have mentioned that I very rarely get headaches, and when I do a paracetamol and a sleep is all I ever need, I've never had a 3 day headache before.
edit on 18-6-2012 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

Sad to hear that.

Please give us some info about your equipments you used in order to analyze what could cause the matter.
I am at the finish line to set up the kit and i dont want to hear stories like that

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Could you also tell us how much you were taking and how many days? Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I got a headache too. I blame the soy. I will be buying some sunflower lecithin asap. To remedy the headache, I rubbed some yam cream onto the soft parts of my skin. I think the soy messed with my hormones. (I'm female.)

In the meantime, I'm not giving up my vitamin c.

Sometimes there is a detox faze in the beginning of taking vitamin c. I experienced that with the Master Cleanse Fast. It goes away after a week.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

Sad to hear that.

Please give us some info about your equipments you used in order to analyze what could cause the matter.
I am at the finish line to set up the kit and i dont want to hear stories like that

Originally posted by 2serious

Could you also tell us how much you were taking and how many days? Hope you feel better soon!

Sure guys.
This is the Soy Lecithin I used:
www.hollandandbarrett.com...
And the Vit C Powder:

Holland and Barrett is a trusted source in the UK, so I am hoping it is not the ingredients.

This is the USC I've been using:
www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=174170935556 15125378&sa=X&ei=DyrgT9DeJYyG8gOivvSVDw&ved=0CG8Q8wIwAg

The only thing I have been using that others have not is De-Ionized water instead of Distilled, but I hoped there wouldn't be much difference there.

On Friday I took 1.25 ounces twice on an empty stomach, the same on Saturday. On Sunday I took the 1.25 ounces in the morning and 0.75 later in the day. On the Monday I just took the 0.75 ounces in the morning.

The only other thing I can think of is that I am simply overdosing on vitamin C. I take opti-men multivitamins which is a 3 a day pill. I also drink a whole bottle of innocent smoothie a day at work, and rarely drink fizzy drinks like coke and always drink fruit juices. Perhaps I am simply getting more than enough vitamin C already.

Unless I am too acidic? Are there any alkaline foods I can eat to try to balance it out? Or should I try to baking soda recipe?

Thanks for your time guys, there's a chance it's just a weird coincidence, but it was very coincidental if you know what I mean, and to top it off, I haven't had any since yesterday AM, and this morning I have no headache.

All the best.
GodForbid.
edit on 19-6-2012 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid

Sure guys.
This is the Soy Lecithin I used:
And the Vit C Powder:

Holland and Barrett is a trusted source in the UK, so I am hoping it is not the ingredients.

I wouldn't call H and B a trusted source. They are a pill shop selling mostly chemical garbage as health food. When I lived in the UK a decade or so ago I would always avoid H&B except for the yoghurt coated raisins ;0)
If you want real healthy supplements and can't find organic herbs and veggies to use, I'd go online to the specialist retailers who tend to go the extra mile for purity and quality, unlike H&B whose corporate position makes them profit focused above all IMO.

The only thing I have been using that others have not is De-Ionized water instead of Distilled, but I hoped there wouldn't be much difference there.

Your issues sound exactly like a detox OR an allergic reaction.
Your solution to come off the juice till it goes away, then try again is a good idea IMO.
If it comes back, it could still be detox, only way to know is the detox will peak and subside, the allergy would probably reach a plateau and remain.

The only other thing I can think of is that I am simply overdosing on vitamin C. I take opti-men multivitamins which is a 3 a day pill. I also drink a whole bottle of innocent smoothie a day at work, and rarely drink fizzy drinks like coke and always drink fruit juices. Perhaps I am simply getting more than enough vitamin C already.

Unless I am too acidic? Are there any alkaline foods I can eat to try to balance it out? Or should I try to baking soda recipe?

Very unlikely that you are overdosing on C from smoothies and multivitamin pills. Even if that were the case, most likely effect is simply a runny botty!

The acidic/alkali thing has gotten a bit confused in this thread. There's a lot more to it than "VitC makes me acidic and Baking Soda makes me alkaline".

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join