It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I asked Terrel Copeland on youtube about this.

He said go to an isolated area and shine a flashlight up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would use extreme caution in trying to communicate with ETs since you don't know what type you are going to get. You should do research into the many types of ETs and figure out which ones specifically want to contact and which ones you would like to avoid. I wouldn't mind meeting a Pleiadan but wouldn't exactly be up to meeting a Draco Reptilian unless it was in a heavily controlled environment.

What I heard that worked for others was placing in your heart and mind your willingness for contact. While placing only good feelings in your heart. Be totally open minded and don't have any feelings of fear since fear is a sign of doubt. Also meditate, open up your chakras since its mostly a spiritual thing with the peaceful ETs. All in all just be open to it, send out your thoughts with good faith. Hopefully it works for you. I did pretty much the same thing and for 3 nights in a row witnessed UFOs that came very close to me. Though I tried it on the 4th night with a camera on hand. They seemed to be camera shy since they didn't return.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I undertand what your saying and where your coming from.. but I am not afriad of the unknown, I know me and my girl are protected. We do not worry of the ones who decieve mankind, mankind allows themselves to be decieved, of course a darker race will take advantage of that ?

But my point is; those who operate in the dark spectrum, they are of a lower vibration and frequency.. Im talking about beings who are of the opposite Light

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm chilled. And I agree these beings are of a lower vibration. But just because you operate in a higher vibration which is just a way of saying your not operating in a self serving mode, and that's wonderful by the way.. but just because your doing that...doesn't disqualify you as a target by these negative beings. As a matter of fact I believe it makes you even more of a target because of your ability to actually see in the spirit and discern things you normally would not were you not being sensitive of other realms.

I would like to point out your comments about operating in a higher vibration are admiral and we should all strive to do so. I agree and take it a step further and say if WE ALL as a human race operated in love... well ya then it would just be universe changing! We would get on with merging into a higher dimension no doubt. Then we would see who's who easily. But that just isn't the case. I'm sorry but I must stand my ground and continue to say that if anyone is considering trying to contact aliens..DON'T DO IT.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

mhmm... Im protected, my girl is protected, we both know this, and I do not have any target on my back lol. Pay attention to your thought energy and signature, your sending it out to the cosmos unconsciouslly, THAT gives you a target my friend. You have nice points and all.. but dont say things about people you dont know or understand.
Darker beings cannot operate where I do, being protected and protecting yourself is an individual thing. You must have a strong psyche, but most improtantly a strong heart and Will

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

It's cool. I do respect your decision I have certainly said my piece about it. No worries. No fear here either. I have been with more than a half a dozen species so don't assume that I have not have had a numerous encounters and a life long history of experiences. So has many in my family and they all share my sentiment.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Dinner. Maybe a movie.

Avengers was good.

(sorry, a silly moment
)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Im not assuming my friend, just a feeling... a dozen species of Extraterrstrials, and your warning about them? I hope your encounters were of good intentions

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
All the people that had ET experiences were the least likely ones to expect it. I think the people that were straight headed and weren't into aliens are the most likely to be abducted, I have no idea why that is the case though.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
You could pay that scam artist and charlatan Steven Greer to "hook you up" with ET, Dr. Greer really loves those greenbacks! Heck, there are even people on this forum who claim to be Alien and would love to hook up with you and tell you some FANTASTIC tales of the stars. You first must be enlightened, you must elevate yourself to higher plain of existence and thought. Don't let silly old science or evidence get in the way, as long as you feel in touch with your inner star child, that's all that counts.

I can give you his method if anyone likes to try it, I have not and I don't think I will. You will need a very strong laser btw.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Dinner. Maybe a movie.

Avengers was good.

(sorry, a silly moment
)

Hey don't beat yourself up, or implant yourself. No, your reply was the most coherent so far.
I'm thinking sea food. But I can't stand seafood. The Dracos, well carniverous of course, so a rare steak, or better still live insects. If you want a long conversation with a Pleiadian I would go vegetarian wholefood every time. Humous and unleavened bread is a must.
Again, "Avengers" if its a Draco. Go down the arthouse cinema route with a Pleiadian. Nor sure about how they are with subtitles, so you would need to check beforehand.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Start out slow. Don't push it. Maybe go to the mall. Get something to eat, maybe go to a movie. Choose a good movie. One you would both like. Don't talk about yourself. Let them do the most talking. Remember, leave something to the imagination. Makes for a more interesting second date.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
All the people that had ET experiences were the least likely ones to expect it. I think the people that were straight headed and weren't into aliens are the most likely to be abducted, I have no idea why that is the case though.

Probably cause they are the ones less likely to take action or tell everybody they know about the experience. They wouldn't suspect on what to look for such as strange marks or missing time. Anything that could give away that they have been abducted. Those who don't know, will either continue on not knowing or feeling scared to talk if they discover anything out of the place. The Grey and Reptilians like to work in secret so they won't risk exposure by abducting those people that know what to look for or how to come up with any sort of proof. They pick on those that are ignorant or naive, less likely to expose them. The natural fear of the unknown works in their favor.

If the Aliens want to be known they will let themselves be known. The positive aliens I'm not sure why they don't make contact yet but from what I heard around the internet, they don't want to give us too big of a shock and also heard that contact is soon but who knows.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

Back to OP and the question "how to start relationship with an Alien" ...

I'd put some sweet Barry White on, dimmed the lights, and looking at her deep dark great eyes, I'd say she's the cutest little alien bunny on this side of universe.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nick9345

You want this..............good luck.

Description of video:

Gary sits down with L.A. Marzulli to talk about the Watchers series he has produced. They also discuss the forthcoming Watcher 3.

Safe journey

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join