It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Look. Perhaps I'm being harsh and your just new blood on the block(seems to me your just trying to discredit maybe i'm wrong). I just don't see how you can justify making broad accusations and throwing around the word hallucinations. Don't worry we're used to it though. I just let you know a few levels of truth and you just rail on me that I'm on drugs and crazy! Is that not what your implication was and is? If I'm wrong about that and you were just you know.. kidding around then I would be the first to deeply apologize. As a matter of fact I'm going to bow out and let you have the last word so as not to derail any further..Happy crazy hunting or what ever...It would appear or maybe it's my "spidey sense" kicking in(joke) that your actually a nice person and that fear drives your statements. If you really want answers look at my post again and just consider my words? I assure you I'm of sound mind and by no means would I come on here and try and deceive anyone. The truth is stranger than fiction Mister it really is....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Who said anyone leaves physically?

Um, you!

Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

The floor and many things around you turn transparent if you lucky enough to maintain consciousness.

Without other proof of this happening, it could fall under the category of hallucination.

For instance, I have "Vaso Vagal Syncope" (Sounds scary huh?!) Well, all that is; a fancy name for "the vapors" (aka fainting). Anyway, when I pass out guess what happens!!

No transparencies, but if you have ever "astral projected"... I even get the "static sound" and "millions of voices overlapping" sounds. Could I be astral projecting? (Or begining to...) Sure, but I am also "fainting"...And when the brain has a lack of oxygen, it starts doing funny things...

Oh and there are plenty of implants on record. Most of the time MIB swoop in and sweep it all under the carpet very nicely how ever.

Yes I would say that IS pretty convienent...

It's what they do. We know it's not hallucinations by the thousands of other abductees relaying the same exact information and details that are an exact match.

Nah, that is not a valid way to discerne a hallucination...

Folie à deux (English pronunciation: /fɒˈli ə ˈduː/, from the French for "a madness shared by two") (or shared psychosis) is a[1] psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief are transmitted from one individual to another. The same syndrome shared by more than two people may be called folie à trois, folie à quatre, folie en famille or even folie à plusieurs ("madness of many"). Recent psychiatric classifications refer to the syndrome as shared psychotic disorder (DSM-IV) (297.3) and induced delusional disorder (F.24) in the ICD-10, although the research literature largely uses the original name. The disorder was first conceptualized in 19th century French psychiatry.

Sourcy

That is also known as a "shared hallucination". And thousands is not that many people, when you consider there are billions on the planet. So with that thought, it could very well be just a shared hallucination. Now it could also be real abductions, but without that evidence I am talking about well they will remain in the nether.

Instead your thinking in the material and your buying into the main stream picture of the E.T's if any.

Now now, check my other posts in this thread.

I have not stated my position to aliens, other than I question if they are visiting the planet. Also ATS is mainstream, as is youtube by the way...

Oh and as far as being rude? That's all in your head.. it's your own personal hallucinations in my OPINION..

Really, then you didn't say:

The phenemena has a strong spiritual side. From the way your talking I'm just gonna guess you just dont know a dang thing about anything like that huh?

Here you insult my sprituality...

When in this type of state you don't think of things like your "camera" or anything along the lines of materilism or ego driven things.

Here you imply that my thoughts are "materialistic" and "ego drivin" Both of which have negative implications...

Let me tell you something mr come along and act all high and mighty

Here is a direct ad-hominem attack...

...your entirely clueless it would seem ...

Another direct ad-hominem attack...

I can go on if you need me to, but as you can plainly see there is plenty of tangible evidence to discount your treatment of me as being an "hallucination".

So who is right someone that has actually been abucted since childhood or someone that comes along claiming it's all an hallucination?

Proof by authority won't win you votes here:

X holds that A is true X is a legitimate expert on the subject. The consensus of experts agrees with X. Therefore, there's a presumption that A is true.

Source

Or

You hold that abductions are true. You are a legitimate expert(abductee) on the subject. The conesensus of experts(abductees) agrees with you. Therefore, there's a presumption that abductions are true.

Sorry, tis a logical fallacy...

imply I'm on drugs and I'm NOT then don't expect me to be gentle in my rebuke! IF you can dish it out ..

I never did that, please point out where I did

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All this talk about implants. How about a little coincidence considering my history? This is the first time I will have ever told anyone about this.

I have had some very severe sinus problems. Anyways, one day, I blew a tiny piece of metal from my nose. I have no clue where that would have even come from. It struck me as odd, and I saved it. But stupid me, it was very small and I just chucked it into a drawer. Ok so I am a dip. Later I rumaged through the drawer to look for it, and couldn't find it. It has to be in there somewhere. Maybe I should look for it again. Perhaps it is in a seam? But it is so small it could be lost forever. I guess if I find it, I can scope it at work. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, the rational side of me says that perhaps it was a round piece of tooth filling that worked its way upward?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I must say though people claiming that these beings are really angelic or demons etc are really looking into their and other religions a little too much. I genuinely believe that these are simply alien in the world/dimension that they are from. Their intentions and behaviour certainly isn't 100% good or evil or even close to either imo. They appear so different because remember they literally are aliens to our world/way of thinking/life etc which is why they appear to be so extremely different that they are they grouped into these religious groups. I know the people with these beliefs won't ever change their minds, which is a shame because none of us (yes including me) can be 100% certain. Deceiving us into believing that they are angelic and are really pretending to be 'aliens' would actually be a much greater deception than the other way around.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Look. Perhaps I'm being harsh and your just new blood on the block(seems to me your just trying to discredit maybe i'm wrong).

Been here since 2005...

I just don't see how you can justify making broad accusations and throwing around the word hallucinations.

I have accused nothing, I merely suggested that hallucinations are also an option to these abductions...

Don't worry we're used to it though. I just let you know a few levels of truth and you just rail on me that I'm on drugs and crazy!

Look you are blatently lying about what I have said in this thread. POINT OUT where I said you were on drugs. Right now, or stop lying.

As a matter of fact I'm going to bow out and let you have the last word so as not to derail any further..

Of course, because you realize you have bitten off more than you can chew.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And here I thought you weren't paying attention. Touche tiger! I actually think I like you. Why you ask? It appears I was wrong you can think! Well I stand corrected with this one ATS. Yep he's got my number LOL! OK OK you know what? i'm sticking with my "You can have the last word thing".

You may not like my technique. But the message was delivered just the same (you did a fine job of repeating what I have taught you here today you get a cookie). Like any good teacher I can be a grump and harsh and other things that the ATS rules would just censor no doubt. You ever see one of those mean old cat's teaching some young blood Kung Ku? Well there ya go nice to meet me....
Let's discuss the topic at hand shall we?

I never said that you were never taken and I was trying to imply that your seldom physically taken but your often taken in astral form. You see? Decent question .. decent answer.. that's how it works with me..well if I'm in the mood to school someone.. looks like you got lucky tonight!
)))))
edit on 5/18/2012 by firegoggles because: Don't try and suck me back in to an argument I'm not biting. People can read the thread and decide for themselves who was implying what about the abductee community I'm not going to entertain any further distraction from the OP topic.. sincerely.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You may not like my technique. But the message was delivered just the same (you did a fine job of repeating what I have taught you here today you get a cookie).

Methinks this IS a hallucination.

I still have my same stance, as when I entered the discussion. Seems now like you have to change your views on the world so that you can still be "right". Tis fine with me, as long as the insulting behavior stops!

Like any good teacher...

Nay, I have had many good teachers and you discredit every one of them by comparing yourself to them. Sorry, but insults and innuendos do not make a good teacher.

Let's discuss the topic at hand shall we?

I have been trying to since the begining, you are the one that has tried to turn it into how I am something less than because of my views. I never did this to your camp, bad form.

I never said that you were never taken and I was trying to imply that your seldom physically taken but your often taken in astral form.

The mere fact that you are taken sometimes physically is worth enough for a camera at the side of the bed. To not get one only enforces my belief that this is all hokum.

You see? Decent question .. decent answer.. that's how it works with me..well if I'm in the mood to school someone.. looks like you got lucky tonight!
)))))

I would't call it luck.

At least you quit lying about me...kinda...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
To answer the threads question, How does one begin a relationship with ETS?

See a psychologist.

Ufo have always been test vehicles and secret crafts usually tailed by observing fighter craft also having certain groups spread propaganda that it is aliens rather than some ultra new cool craft never before seen.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

The evidence that these beings are ultra dimensional is over whelming! If you read about 4 or 5 books by top researchers such as ..

Dr.Karla Turner
Dr. David Jacobs
Dr. John Mac
Bud Hopkins

They all agree that there is a spiritual and very sinister nature to this phenomena!

Then read a few abductee books and just about every single account has a truly sinister theme throughout. Are we all (doctors included) trying to "deceive" the UFO community into believing something that isn't true? Or could it be that most people just want to be saved so bad by an external force that many are just in denial about the alien agenda no matter how many times they hear it they just don't want to accept the truth for what it is even when it's right in front of them!?

About the only mainstream abductee to ever write anything remotely positive was Jim Sparks book "The Keepers" that describes abductions as being on a spiritual plane of some type. Jim Sparks also admits that just about all his life he was basically mentally tortured by the beings until he complied with the aliens. You can read the book and understand that they brainwashed him with out a doubt. He's just one of a few public relations representatives for the aliens is all. But all the other book upon books and abduction accounts on top of accounts all have the EVIL BEINGS and ULTRA-DIMENSION theme running through out! I'm certainly not deceiving you or ATS AT ALL.
edit on 5/18/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/18/2012 by firegoggles because: sp. fix

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I just knew there would be a loads answers like this. If you don't believe in aliens then you shouldn't be posting here at all. Unless you like me are open minded about everything and can still view things that you don't necessarily believe in from a non - judgemental point of view.

See a psychiatrist? What about the award winning Harvard Professor Jon Mack who has studied abductions for years and has come to the conclusion that it's not a mental disorder, but something is actually happening physically to the person hmm? If you were to go and see a psychologist who was good enough to be at Harvard (and still was after he published claims that alien abduction was in his opinion the only answer to what was going on) You act like these people need to see a shrink, so when one very accredited psychologist admittedly damages his own career to state that this is actually happening to these people after many years of careful study on his part with them what do you then say?

Until one is right in front of you I know you wont even entertain the possibility or at least not judge people about this topic so I suggest that you move on and stick to posting elsewhere because you basically are only here to troll people who in your opinion have mental issues which in itself is very immoral and unethical.

So if you think these people have mental health problems then why would you make fun out of what you perceive as a serious problem? You arn't coming across as a good person at all here, just sayin

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You'll hear the usual things like a dozen long stem roses or a box of chocolates. You can forget those, through an extensive trial and error process I have determined that bacon is the key. Just a warning tip though, be certain to properly cook it as 4 out of 5 species of aliens are highly susceptible to trichinosis. A good case of trichinosis will torpedo your new found relationship quicker than anything else.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Tongue n cheek. sorry. I completely believe their is life out there. Dont get me wrong. Their is no doubt.

In a infinite universe there are trillions of planets out there with quadtrillions of forms of life more and less complex than ours.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I still read and listen to these theories and people who have these view. Those who believe this are even some of my favourite researchers but I still don't buy that these are demonic/angelic beings. Us humans are capable of evil. If I were to go to a tribe who never before met modern man then with a few bits of tech I could convince them I was an angel or even God! I would also be capable of doing evil things to them as well as good things to them that would improve or hinder their quality of life physically and mentally, that does not make me a demon or an angel.

What I'm saying is that even if abductions are a nasty, evil experience is doesn't mean that demons or the devil are behind it. These are no doubt traumatic experiences. Animal testing is probably a horrific experience for animals, but the humans who do this arn't demons are they? Extra dimensions don't have to be heaven and hell as well. I think that people believing this is more to do with things being linked up to scripture and it isn't hard to go searching for lines in scripture that can be made to appear directly applicable to both everyday and extraordinary events. Scripture can just be interperated in so many different ways that it can seem like is is referencing literally whatever you want to an extent.

Say hypothetically for a second that we went to another planet and found life that wasn't as developed as us. We probably would certainly abduct specimens, experiment on them, dissect them, keep them captive etc. This is what we do on earth, the aliens appear to be causing the same horror that we ourselves inflict on animals and that we would inflict on any lesser beings we encountered outside of earth if we could. They arn't killing every single person and they might be torturing them to a degree, but nothing more extreme than what happens on earth. If they were totally evil I would expect these abductions would be 1000x more horrific than they already are..

Why exactly are so many people convinced that they can't just be aliens beings?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks for the reply, apologies I thought you were being one of those posters who just can't help themselves telling everyone that they are crazy!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I understand exactly what your saying. If it comes down to semantics and I think it often does. If your not comfortable with the term angelic being then by all means call them aliens if it feels better to you. Even understanding your post entirely I stand behind what I have said. Let me say it again. These beings were created directly by the same being that created the universe. You can't escape the spiritual aspect. The beings lost the part of them that is good and the creative power that our creator placed in mankind. They are looking for that in us. They are hybridizing themselves to circumvent a very real judgement by a very real Creator. That is the truth.

You can not like it. You can try and make into beings from Venus or zeta reticuli or what ever planet they are claiming to be from these days. all you like and that won't change the spiritual aspect of this ancient ultra-dimensional war. Oh and I'm not saying they are demons. They are hybrids or offshoots of the original fallen stock of rebel beings that decided to play god and try and populate the universe with angelic stock and at the same time actually play God and be worshiped as such by men. Soon they will come here playing the same old song and dance that man has always turned an ear to and fell for the waltz. Nothing new under the sun. I'm afraid it is a real battle of good versus evil manifested as these beings doing what they do to mankind. Believe it. Yes they have hybrids and some of these beings are real but they are missing something just the same as all the other offshoots of the fallen stock. They continue to deceive and they use the same old story time and time again down through the ages. As I have said many times any beings that operate by the cover of night are up to no good. Face the phenomena for WHAT-IT-IS.

Threads like this We would already be overun with alien tech if they were here expose what they are not as well. It's all out there now and the spiritual aspect is just undeniable these days.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD
most of you should consider psychotherapy...or even a lobotomy

I agree. Some of the people in this thread claiming to have been abducted are whacked out.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

ATS is becoming about ridiculous as the mainstream media.

you earn a star!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join