It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Robbins Out Of Control Gov't Spending(no politics,we're screwed, must watch!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Saw this on www.dailypaul.com... today, although Paul is not mentioned even once in this video. I'd like to make perfectly clear that this video doesn't lean right or left, and simply presents some staggering research into just how completely screwed the USA, and of course with it, the rest of the world actually is.

Robbins, who is a motivational speaker, offers no solutions, he doesn't even offer any comforting words. It's obvious we will see an apocalypse happen in our lifetime, not a religious apocalypse, just the end in general.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, but after watching this I doubt even Paul would be able to make a dent in the problems this country has, and he's the ONLY politician who is even attempting it.
Well, here it is, about 20 minutes but well worth it. Would love to hear what ATS thinks.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

been reading up on this for some time. things should go south between 2013 and 2016. there are a number of things you can do to save some of what you have, but life will look different for everyone. glad I'm as old as I am. the real trick is for everyone who survives is to remember how we got here and attempt to see that it doesn't happen again. baring that the people who have profited the most shouldn't be allowed to find some place to hide till its over thinking that they can just come back and everything will be forgotten.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I held out as long as I could, but I threw up by the 7min mark.

I watched all the way to the end to hear 2 specific names... Rockefeller & Rothschild. Guess whose names he did not mention and throw into the equation? Rockefellers & Rothschilds.

Those 2 families alone would take care of all this make believe "debt".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this video. I ran into it a couple days ago or so and thought that he really put things into perspective well. Hopefully this will open up a few eyes to just how large of a problem we are really having.

I mean, even Ben Bernanke is admitting that the debt is getting out of control.

This is not a partisan issue. The vast amount of money owed is staggering and honestly we are way past just taxing rich people as Tony Robbins clearly demonstrates.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I would love to hear you elaborate on that without going too far off topic. This video isn't about some wild illuminati conspiracy, it simply puts into perspective how ridiculous our problem has become and doesn't do so by taking sides or alluding toward conspiracy theories. And thats what makes it so scary. Throw up all you want but you can't really point and laugh at this video.

You're living in la la land if you really think this could be cleared up by two families.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
we're doomed, as I've always said.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'll do my best to elaborate.

Add up ALL the "assets" owned by those 2 families.
Selling them off would generate what kind of outcome $ wise? The pharmaceutical industry alone takes in how many 100s of billions per year? Many 100s of billions.

Now take ALL their corporations "profits", take all their liquid paper/gold/silver/etc. worth in value, take all their owned land, which is more than likely bigger than Asia.... need I say more?

Free us from paying dues to the Royals, stop preventing free energy technologies from going global, stop raping us with make believe high interest rates combined with devaluing the currencies.... and add all those savings to the cash-out from those 2 families' wealth....

Equals.....

$0.00 with plenty on hand in case we incur more ridiculous unplanned debts.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've been saying this for over three years now.

People are idiots. They cannot comprehend what the numbers mean.
When I talk to people about this and try to explain to them that even if everything was cut and every rich person was robbed it STILL wouldn't make a dent in the debt, they just give me a blank stare. People are in severe denial about the mess our countries are in.

This is why America IS going to collapse. If one more wannabe "trader" or pretend "economist" tries to tell me everything is fin, I'll be throwing this video in their face.

The scariest thing about all of this, is that those running the show seem to not know it themselves. The world bank, the IMF, central banks and other governments pretend not to notice all of this...

You want to know what's even scarier? China owns that land your house is on, and when America defaults (which we know all agree is inevitable, yes?) they'll be coming to claim it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Before I even watch the video I have one thing to ask: What's he selling? He's a known scam artist who's usually making videos like this to "pitch" a new product. And if it's anything like his past videos, he doesn't know @!% about economics.

Why? The Rockefellers and the Rothchilds have been over 2 generations since the last time one of their family members was a financial powerhouse. Their wealth has been divided among family members for so long without any of them rising above and beyond their ancestors that their wealth is very diminished.

The wealthiest family today, and in history, is the Walton family. Combined they hold more assets than Goldman Sachs.

Yeah. That's what I'd call power. Not a multimillionaire with a crazy mad genius for an ancestor and a well known name..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Add up ALL the "assets" owned by those 2 families. Selling them off would generate what kind of outcome $ wise? The pharmaceutical industry alone takes in how many 100s of billions per year? Many 100s of billions.

didn't you watch the video? 100's of billions is nothing....and where's your proof or even evidence that these 2 families own everything?

Now take ALL their corporations "profits", take all their liquid paper/gold/silver/etc. worth in value, take all their owned land, which is more than likely bigger than Asia.... need I say more?

yes, you need to say more.....Tony already did that in the video and it didn't even come close....maybe you should have paid more attention to what he was saying instead of throwing up the whole time. Also, after you've taken all those profits, and ruined all those companies, and put millions out of work, then what? You clearly have not thought this through.

Free us from paying dues to the Royals, stop preventing free energy technologies from going global, stop raping us with make believe high interest rates combined with devaluing the currencies.... and add all those savings to the cash-out from those 2 families' wealth.... Equals..... $0.00 with plenty on hand in case we incur more ridiculous unplanned debts.

Sounds like you have one helluva crack research team....that doesn't sound like fuzzy math at all.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the Federal Reserve.

agreed, but still won't solve our problems....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A year of jubilee would help everyone...

That or project mayhem...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

I would love to hear you elaborate on that without going too far off topic. This video isn't about some wild illuminati conspiracy, it simply puts into perspective how ridiculous our problem has become and doesn't do so by taking sides or alluding toward conspiracy theories. And thats what makes it so scary. Throw up all you want but you can't really point and laugh at this video.

You're living in la la land if you really think this could be cleared up by two families.

Poor soul, tricks are for banks and their friends:

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York

Nearly all major corporate stake ties to these 3 groups:

Vanguard Group
State Street Corporation
BlackRock

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

People are idiots. They cannot comprehend what the numbers mean.

To be fair I don't think that makes them "idiots." I mean these are insanely high numbers to the degree that most humans are simply hot used to dealing with. That's whats so great about this video Robbins does a good job or putting it in perspective thats easy to understand.

The scariest thing about all of this, is that those running the show seem to not know it themselves. The world bank, the IMF, central banks and other governments pretend not to notice all of this...

I think it's a mix of people who don't know it and some that do. I'm sure the major financial institutions are aware to some degree. But, it's to a point now where it really does seem like they're trying to keep this scam going for the benefit of the world. We've reached such an insane amount of spending and debt that it can't be fixed. I think there are people who are trying desperately to keep the wheels from flying off, even if it means lying cheating and concealing numbers. See the ATS thread "conversation with a cab driver."

You want to know what's even scarier? China owns that land your house is on, and when America defaults (which we know all agree is inevitable, yes?) they'll be coming to claim it.

I don't own a house or land and after watching this video I see no reason to plan for retirement. But this is a global problem. If we go down, China goes down and coming across the pacific ocean to take land will be the least of their concerns. It won't work, even if they have the "legal" right to it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Before I even watch the video I have one thing to ask: What's he selling? He's a known scam artist who's usually making videos like this to "pitch" a new product. And if it's anything like his past videos, he doesn't know @!% about economics.

Why? The Rockefellers and the Rothchilds have been over 2 generations since the last time one of their family members was a financial powerhouse. Their wealth has been divided among family members for so long without any of them rising above and beyond their ancestors that their wealth is very diminished.

The wealthiest family today, and in history, is the Walton family. Combined they hold more assets than Goldman Sachs.

Yeah. That's what I'd call power. Not a multimillionaire with a crazy mad genius for an ancestor and a well known name..

Do you recall Exxon-Mobile? In regards to banking, go back two centuries not just two generations... Then we'll talk. Not that you could actually keep up.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JaneC

what?
don't be so cryptic.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaneC
A year of jubilee would help everyone...

That or project mayhem...

Receivership, 12 months, and space monkeys... Pretty bold plan.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

As far as I can tell he's not selling anything.
He's simply putting into perspective how insane things have gotten. Also I don't see how Tony Robbins is a scam artist. Why cuz he charges a lot of money to watch him speak? How is that a scam?

He may not know a lot about economics, but he's using info from someone who presumably does, and had his own research team do all the work. This video is worth a watch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

blah blah blah....a few corporations own everything....blan blah blah...I'm Amercanist and I'm so in touch with all these crazy global conspiracy and no one can even touch me on how much I know.....and yet will all this knowledge I can only come onto ATS and try and look like I know something

Yeah, look bro, it makes no difference if one or 2 or even a thousand companies own everything, you completely missed the point of the video, which I'm sure you didn't even watch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't have the time or the will to post a bunch of links to research on those families, you'll have to play catch up on your own volition. And when I said families, I meant everyone in the immediate blood line of those 2 families, like 1st cousins, or as they call it... mom, bro, sis, cuz', dad, uncle, aunty.... and that's just the ties between 2 individuals in that family.

The information listed for all to see online is just the "declared" wealth of those families. Everyone I know in this world hides "something" from the IRS for income, or at least fudges numbers around, are you going to tell me that 2 of the most selfish and greedy families on Earth aren't doing the same? If anything, they are the founders of such techniques.

EDIT- I should have rephrased the last part there, those families don't pay taxes, they take taxes.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I've read and seen all the same stuff as you, I've been on ATS for years, I just don't buy into most of it.
The fact that you can't give me one relevant link or a book to read or something proves that you haven't done a whole lotta research yourself and have just been lazily taking in information from places like ATS.

This has nothing to do with hiding things from the IRS, if you'd watched the video, and paid attention to it you'd see that this is beyond everyone paying their takes, or even paying everything they own!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join