It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In another thread I said NOM (National Organization for Marriage) was no different then the Black Panthers.

You can imagine how that went over.

But here it is. Who is really fueling the racist fire?

Confidential Document Details NOM's National Strategies

By Andrew Harmon
“Gay marriage is the tip of the spear, the weapon that will be and is being used to marginalize and repress Christianity and the Church.”

So asserts a December 2009 internal document from the National Organization for Marriage titled “National Strategy for Winning the Marriage Battle,” one that details efforts to drive a wedge between gays and both African-Americans and Latinos as well as energize clergy opposed to same-sex marriage. www.advocate.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The February 2012 HOA newsletter requested that crime victims "call our captain, George Zimmerman" after calling the police.[8] Wendy Dorival, who organizes Neighborhood Watch for the Sanford Police Department, told the Sentinel in a recent interview that Zimmerman was chosen as a watch coordinator by his neighbors.[42]

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a recently built private community in Sanford, Florida consisting of townhouses and condominiums. Vehicular access is by gates to the north and east, which are unguarded but electronically controlled.

He was not "self appointed and it was private property including the roads.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Doesn't matter if the roads were private property. Martin had a right to be in the community because HIS FATHER LIVED THERE.

If you don't believe me, here's a link.

She and her husband arrived March 24 in Sanford, a city about 20 miles north of Orlando consumed by the killing of Trayvon Martin, a black, unarmed 17-year-old Miami Gardens resident who was shot Feb. 26 in his father’s gated community by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer. Zimmerman, whose mother is Hispanic and father is white, has claimed self- defense and has not been arrested, a decision that has prompted rallies across the nation, and that residents say has fractured this city of 54,000.

There, I even bolded it for you.
Trayvon Martin had EVERY RIGHT to be walking down the sidewalk.

S ource
edit on 27/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
Also the Narc officer that was first on the scene didn't believe Zimmerman and wanted to charge him with manslaugher. Officer Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

I heard this on Talk Radio before there was any discussion on ATS.

The cops (well some) are frustrated themselves - - - with what is going on in this particular jurisdiction.

I think a LOT is going to come out of this investigation.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

Father did not live there, he was a visitor.

Why does everyone keep questioning the rights of private property owners ie: the gated community.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That lady is not a surce she is just some resident they interviewed,

And even she didn't say he lived there, the idiot that wrote the article said it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why isnt ZImmerman past Criminal record being bought up here???

he is the one with past assault charges

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh, so you live in the community and know this for a fact, right? Just like you know everything else about this case, right?
It may have been his fiances house, but he does live there.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

The February 2012 HOA newsletter requested that crime victims "call our captain, George Zimmerman" after calling the police.[8] Wendy Dorival, who organizes Neighborhood Watch for the Sanford Police Department, told the Sentinel in a recent interview that Zimmerman was chosen as a watch coordinator by his neighbors.[42]

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a recently built private community in Sanford, Florida consisting of townhouses and condominiums. Vehicular access is by gates to the north and east, which are unguarded but electronically controlled.

He was not "self appointed and it was private property including the roads.

When the homeowners association wanted to start a neighborhood watch, only one man stepped up: George Zimmerman, the 28-year-old who admitted to shooting an unarmed Miami Gardens teenager and who is now the focal point of a race-related scandal of national proportions.

Licensed to carry a firearm and a student of criminal justice, Zimmerman went door-to-door asking residents to be on the lookout, specifically referring to young black men who appeared to be outsiders, and warned that some were caught lurking, neighbors said. The self-appointed captain of the neighborhood watch program is credited with cracking some crimes, and thwarting others. www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It all depends whose name is on the deed....

I do know how these communities generally work in Florida, being an owner myself.

Doesn't matter, what matters is Z was neighborhood and he didn't recognize T.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Because he doesnt have one,

Charges were dropped.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Oh, so that makes you all knowing about this community then. Sorry I failed to realize that.

Oh, so NOW it doesn't matter, eh? Well, according to your post history, it certainly does matter, as you continuously say that Martin was trespassing when he in fact wasn't.

ETA: According to your logic, I'm trespassing daily and breaking and entering into my step-fathers home because my name isn't on the deed.

edit on 27/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Annee

The HOA newsletter is proof the accepted him as watch captain..

That self-appointed crap you everyone keeps posting is more msm lies.

link   

Just because the charges were dropped doesn't mean he doesn't have a criminal history.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I never used trespassing, even though Z might have saw it that way,

I am simply stating the fact that yes the property was private...why else would they have gates?

And the community sets the rules as to who can be there.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Private property or not, Trayvon Martin had the right to be there.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That is yet to be determined,

You do not know that anymore than anyone else here.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

First of all I don't carry...just respect the constitution...unfortunately, it also gives people like you and others on here the right to still be rude via free speech.

And I am a woman...so I am only big and bad to my husband and kids.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Annee

The HOA newsletter is proof the accepted him as watch captain..

That self-appointed crap you everyone keeps posting is more msm lies.

I do not understand your position at all.

I actually find it very disturbing.

So - - we have nothing more to say to each other.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join