It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You wouldn't make it past the gate. If you didn't live here or have a sticker on your car you would be questioned.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by Furbs

You wouldn't make it past the gate. If you didn't live here or have a sticker on your car you would be questioned.

Why not? Because of my skin color or my skittles?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hequick

The only one who said Zimmerman was walking away was zimmerman. The witness said they observed martin on top of Zimmerman. If im not mistaken they said nothing about seeing the fight start or anyone walking away .

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Martin's parents are blaming police for leaking information about the details about the fight he had with Zimmerman that portrayed the teen as the aggressor.

Translation: Martin's parents, whose claims of racism and their potential civil suit have been destroyed, are angry with the police for releasing the true facts of the case which completely refute their own false claims that Trayvon was an innocent young man with unlimited potential, mercilessly gunned down in the prime of his life.

I think that about sums it up.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

From the information I have found on The Drudge Repot website, his father did not live there, his father's fiance lived there. Treyvon was not a known person in that neighborhood. As for the burglary and thug thing, I have read he was caught in school with womens gold jewlry and tools in his bag. He claimed a freind gave them to him to hold, but would not name this friend. He engaged in vadalism in his school, and was caught with drug related items on his person. These three incidents have occured since October of last year, each resulting in a suspension (they handled this in-house instead of involving the police). This can be construed as thug behavior. He is also known to have adopted the gangter style of dress, or one would say he dressed like a thug.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Hold on please...I am not racist at all. At first I thought Trayvon was innocent, until I read about it, watch all the news clips and so forth.

To give everyone an update:
Tayvon and Zimmerman were arguing
Trayvon punched Zimmerman, hoped on top of him and began beating him
Trayvon then started slamming Zimmerman's head into the ground
Trayvon tried to take Zimmerman's gun
Zimmerman used his own gun that he has a license to carry and shot Trayvon.

I feel sorry for this young man and his parents, but Zimmerman was probably acting in self-defense with a licensed weapon to use for protection. He probably stated in his gun permit that he was in neighborhood watch too (not the official one).

Am I missing something? If someone is trying to kill you then you react with instincts like a lion defending is territory in the jungle. Words and society play no role in your mind while someone is trying to take your life. There is only two words in that instance-kill or be killed.

Like I said I'm not defending anyone at all, just going with the data the news has provided is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

LOL that is pathetic. Go back to living in your perfect law abiding life.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I do agree, this guy had no right to start anything, but from what I've heard Tray had no business being there, and when questioned he became violent. The neighborhood watch person should've called the police.

So, he didn't have a right to be in the neighborhood his FATHER LIVED IN with his fiance?
2nd.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hequick
reply to post by Believer101

From the information I have found on The Drudge Repot website, his father did not live there, his father's fiance lived there. Treyvon was not a known person in that neighborhood. As for the burglary and thug thing, I have read he was caught in school with womens gold jewlry and tools in his bag. He claimed a freind gave them to him to hold, but would not name this friend. He engaged in vadalism in his school, and was caught with drug related items on his person. These three incidents have occured since October of last year, each resulting in a suspension (they handled this in-house instead of involving the police). This can be construed as thug behavior. He is also known to have adopted the gangter style of dress, or one would say he dressed like a thug.

So what if it's technically his fathers fiance's house? He still lives in that house, therefore he lives in the neighborhood and Martin had the right to be there. By your logic, I have no right to walk down the street in my neighborhood because it's technically my step-fathers house and not mine. And so what? His past does not make it okay for Zimmerman to have gunned him down the way he did.
edit on 27/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/3/2012 by Believer101 because: Having blonde moments

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I absolutely DO NOT understand the attacks on this kid.

He's DEAD people.

He was profiled and pursued by a Vigilante - - who created the situation that caused someone to be killed.

Nothing else is relevant or has anything to do with this incident.

Some people are really sick.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Read the info
It was trayvon who confronted zman......he aproached and asked why he was following him......
So that little contretemps is not valid for Z being the agressor...no proof he was following him on his heels for petes sake....
The whole thing is an ufortunate result of poor laws and paranoid thinking......
I really doubt jail time will be provable to a jury of his peers as nessessary. for his stupidity and false bravado.....should have never been issued the permit................
.....and so it goes...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Would love to know where you are getting your information. Certainly you aren't taking the word of Zimmerman, a man that has struck a law enforcement officer, lied about being assaulted on a police report, and perpetrated domestic violence on his girlfriend.

Would a man that has lied about less important matters be capable of lying about the details of a shooting?
edit on 27-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Read the info
It was trayvon who confronted zman......

It was Vigilante Zimmerman that created a situation - - escalated a situation - - - - that put a teen in a position of Fear and Defense.

If there is any Stand Your Ground here - - - it belongs to Tayson.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I absolutely DO NOT understand the attacks on this kid.

He's DEAD people.

He was profiled and pursued by a Vigilante - - who created the situation that caused someone to be killed.

Nothing else is relevant or has anything to do with this incident.

Some people are really sick.

Well said.

They don't even let him rest in peace, they rip up every single thing he did and try to use those things in a weak attempt to justify a murder. Like getting suspended from school or wearing a hoodie was enuff reason to kill a person...
It is sickening.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Verse

The family is letting him rest in peace? Getting the rights to his name?

Are the black panthers letting him rest in peace?

Are the protesters letting him rest in peace?

No. They are using this fake image media has provided to the population to push their own agenda. They are jumping to conclusions and things are going to end bad regardless.

edit on 27-3-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by Verse

It is standard practice to control the name in any sensationalized case. Grow up.

Show me where Tayvon or his family has any connection to the Black Panthers. Are all Christians responsible for the Westboro Church and their actions?

I was following this story on Talk Radio before it hit the MSM or ATS. The parents got no cooperation from the police department - - so they went to the media to get answers - - because it was the only way they were going to get any answers.

No. They are using this fake image media has provided to the population to push their own agenda. They are jumping to conclusions and things are going to end bad regardless.

And you and others are trying to "fry" a dead kid because? Retaliation of the media?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Where was I trying to fry him Annee?

You've been frequenting all threads trying to declare Zimmerman a "Vigilante" when you don't have the full story.

I am one who will wait instead of sparking a race riot or jumping to conclusions like you have ignorantly done. From reading this thread and others there is no point in talking to you. You have been told over and over. You have your mind made up. Nothing I can do about that.

All I can ask is how about we wait until all information is released from the investigation before jumping to your (forgone) conclusion. Before it gets more people hurt.

Deny Ignorance Ya?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by samlf3rd

Would love to know where you are getting your information. Certainly you aren't taking the word of Zimmerman, a man that has struck a law enforcement officer, lied about being assaulted on a police report, and perpetrated domestic violence on his girlfriend.

Would a man that has lied about less important matters be capable of lying about the details of a shooting?
edit on 27-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

I wonder if Zimmerman's father really was a Judge ? If so did that have anything to do with all 3 of his previous arrests resulting in "closed cases".

George Zimmerman is the son of retired Supreme Court Magistrate Judge Robert J Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests 7/18/05 for resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer div 10........8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44..... And again on 8/10/05 domestic violence div 46

bossip.com... www.wendyshow.com...

Also the Narc officer that was first on the scene didn't believe Zimmerman and wanted to charge him with manslaugher. Officer Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

abcnews.go.com...

Wonder what else is going to be leaked .....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by Verse

Well we don't really know the agenda behind his family getting the rights now do we?
The black panthers, as well as the protesters are mad at the fact that this guy almost got away with it. I think people want nothing more than a fair trial over Zimmerman.
Give me another chance to say what I meant to say by resting in peace. I meant the crows who sit over his dead body and pick up every single thing he did while he was alive (hell..every picture taken of him too) and use it against him, trying to ruin his reputation, dress him up as a thug, paint tattoos on him and claim he was a burglar. Those people got no decency left in them to attack a person like that who can't answer back, a person that's passed away too...I've never in my life seen so much amount of # talking about a dead person as I've seen in the last few days over here. Even Saddam and Bin Laden got it easier...
One guy in a thread here at ATS earlier claimed Mr. Zimmerman should've just sniped Martin from afar and called the cops to say he heard gunshots so he wouldn't have to go through this trouble he's going through now...I mean really???? Trouble?? that it?? The guy is DEAD but some are worrying how much this´ll weigh on the killer's shoulder..yeah let's feel sorry for that guy!

But truthfully I think, if the cops had done their job at the time we would not be talking about this right now.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Verse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The February 2012 HOA newsletter requested that crime victims "call our captain, George Zimmerman" after calling the police.[8] Wendy Dorival, who organizes Neighborhood Watch for the Sanford Police Department, told the Sentinel in a recent interview that Zimmerman was chosen as a watch coordinator by his neighbors.[42]

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a recently built private community in Sanford, Florida consisting of townhouses and condominiums. Vehicular access is by gates to the north and east, which are unguarded but electronically controlled.

He was not "self appointed and it was private property including the roads.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join