It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wouldn't it be better to start your own thread about how you hate gun rights and due process?

Honestly just keep grasping at straws. The FACT is we all don't know what happened. So stop spreading hate and ignorance to the subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Annee

No....

The second amendment gives all citizen the right to keep and bear arms. (guns). Not sleeveless shirts.

At any time, not just to overthrow the government.

That's a rather primitive interpretation.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by Annee

Wouldn't it be better to start your own thread about how you hate gun rights and due process?

I live in Arizona.

Where do you come up with your delusions?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Honestly just keep grasping at straws. The FACT is we all don't know what happened. So stop spreading hate and ignorance to the subject.

Let's try a FACT.

Vigilantism is a time bomb waiting to create a situation that someone gets hurt or killed.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

YOU may think its primitive,

But it is currently upheld by the supreme court.

Would you really feel safer if only criminals and you government had guns?

I guess you would.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by avat178

Originally posted by PotKettle

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

You do not lose your rights, unless you throw the FIRST punch....or make physical contact FIRST.

You do not lose your rights to self defense for following or talking to someone because you ignore someone else's advice.....

Are you a lawyer?

Zimmerman created the situation - did not stay in his car - escalated the situation by pursuing - - - putting Tayvon in the position of defense and Stand Your Ground.

Zimmerman created the situation for Tayvon to fear for his life.

Vigilantism is not something law enforcement supports. If you take law into your own hands and someone is seriously injured (or dead) because of your actions - - - you are in deep doo doo.

I'm trying to stick to LOGIC - - not fueled by emotion or taking sides.

For someone claiming to use logic your post does not not live up to your billing. Please explain using the facts of this case how you used logic to deduce that someone getting out of a car creates causes someone to "fear for his life." Also, please show me the Florida statute that states, "if you take law into your own hands and someone is seriously injured (or dead) because of your actions - - - you are in deep doo doo." Obviously, you a are a lawyer as your as vast knowledge of the law would indicate so you should be able to answer these simple questions.

On the 911 tapes Zimmerman did admit that trayvon was looking at him then started to run away so I think he did know he was causing a situation were Trayvon feared for his life.
edit on 27-3-2012 by avat178 because: (no reason given)

hmmmm. I am under the thought that he ran because of the screwdriver he had on him and the jewelry that wasn't his.
But if he thought that zimmerman was the owner of said jewelry maybe you are right! Good point.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ok, even i posted a thread about Travyon, but come on now people it's getting really old. I'd like to see some different news. Even my usual sources other than ATS are really milking this travyon thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

YOU may think its primitive,

But it is currently upheld by the supreme court.

Would you really feel safer if only criminals and you government had guns?

I guess you would.

Whatever.

You seem to be limited in your understanding of the intent of the 2nd amendment.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Trayvon Martin Hoax !!!!!!!

Ok who fell for it??? Be honest!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by BIGPoJo

If someone is beating you to death, and you have a weapon would you shoot them too?
edit on 27-3-2012 by samlf3rd because: none

Yes. I would shoot to protect myself without regards to age, sex, or race. If I saw someone scoping out houses in the middle of the night I would call the police on said individual. If said individual confronted me and attacked me I would shoot them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
hmmmm. I am under the thought that he ran because of the screwdriver he had on him and the jewelry that wasn't his.
But if he thought that zimmerman was the owner of said jewelry maybe you are right! Good point.

Considering that stuff was found while Trayvon was at SCHOOL, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Are gated communities kingdoms of its own whereby the national Constitutional laws does not apply?

By not charging the murderer, the state gov had shown that its perfectly ok to kill anyone UNARMED you don't like within your community, in public or in private land, so long as you can claim the lame excuse of 'the other guy was reaching for my gun'.

Brawls are fights are only common. Many and most of them are unarmed. Either avoid it, for violence solves nothing and lives are more precious than insults or a wallet, or stand your ground, and if you lose the fight, just walk away, hopefully more wiser. None resort to gun, which is a power over others that comes with a responsibility, for it does not cause a black eye that goes in the morning, but a hole in the head or a heart whereby a precious human life is lost FOREVER.

By such action of the Florida State gov, bouncers and security guards, and even anyone carrying a gun, is absolutely free to just pull the gun and murder anyone who so much as look at them cross eyed, and then claim a fight happened, just simply initiate a push and shove action, and say ' the other guy was reaching for my gun'.

Is this how we want humankind to evolve?

Crime is a social disease, but it can be tackled. Education, providing opportunities for all, are some of the ways. Technology can now be incorporated to tackle crime, such as more cameras, espacially in gated communities to track events, or personal home video cams or even personal pen size cams to record events. There are other ways to tackle crimes.

SUMMARY EXECUTION of 'presumed wrong-doers' is NOT the American way or even a human-right way, more so those whom are unarmed or only involved in petty crimes in the past.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Funny i do not think he summarily executed the young man. A summary execution is a variety of execution in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial.
I do not think he accused the youth of stealing or anything really. The youth beat zimmerman down and when it was obvious help was not coming zimmerman ended it with his weapon. Its not hard to figure this out. You have to let go the emotion to see clearly.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Funny i do not think he summarily executed the young man. A summary execution is a variety of execution in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial.
I do not think he accused the youth of stealing or anything really. The youth beat zimmerman down and when it was obvious help was not coming zimmerman ended it with his weapon. Its not hard to figure this out. You have to let go the emotion to see clearly.

Zimmerman accused Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs", then proceeded to begin the altercation by shoving Martin, which ended in Martins death. You can clearly hear Zimmerman accuse Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs" if you listen to the 9-11 recording.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Regardless if the murderer had accused or not, it was only a fist brawl. Are fist brawlers to face SUMMARY EXECUTION, a law of this land and condoned by civilised society today?

If so, a simple push and shove by one on another which can be considered a brawl when a confrontation occurs, such as boarding trains or in queues, and if he has a gun, then it is PERFECTLY LEGAL for him to use that gun to EXECUTE the other immediately.

Nothing funny or emotional. It is only clinical logic.

See where society is heading now? With that murderer walking free today?

edit on 28-3-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ummmm dude.

A fist fight isn't the same as banging someones head against concrete.

Banging someones head on the pavement over and over would be considered attempted murder.

Thanks for coming out though. Back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ummmm dude.

Banging someones head on the pavement over and over would be considered attempted murder.

So you witness Martin doing this then, eh? Why haven't you gone to the police about it, then?
Zimmerman's stories should be taken with a grain of salt. He's changed his story three times now.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Zimmerman accused Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs",then proceeded to begin the altercation by shoving Martin, which ended in Martins death. You can clearly hear Zimmerman accuse Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs" if you listen to the 9-11 recording.

Did you witness the shove? Is there evidence of an initial shove? Please use FACTS when posting in the future. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Ummmm dude.

So you witness Martin doing this then, eh? Why haven't you gone to the police about it, then?
Zimmerman's stories should be taken with a grain of salt. He's changed his story three times now.

Wrong. Zimmerman has never changed his story, he has yet to tell it. His only accounts of the incident are on the police report. It is Martin's family, lawyers, and friends that are telling their side of the story. Please come back when you know the facts, thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What I find very suspicious about Zimmerman's story is that he expects everyone (and apparently, some do) to believe that after Trayvon runs away and loses him, he decides to go back to his truck. And then out of nowhere, Trayvon just decides to come back and jump him for no reason? Sorry, I don't buy it. If his intentions were to kick butt, why did he run?

And if zimmerman never actually followed him in the first place, as some are saying he only got out to see the name of the street he was on, why did he have to go back to his truck? Shouldn't he have already been right there at it? How did they end up in someone's yard away from his truck? Smells funny to me.

Something else happened that he's not sharing with the rest of the class.
edit on 28-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join