It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by Annee

Of course not. A troll doesn't like flak.

You insist on replying only when it is convenient to you. As soon as you're proven to be willfully ignorant you just ignore. It can be seen with your last 100 posts.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cherry picking responses! Where you too can learn how to ignore questions when it dont suit you. Seriously Just answer him Annee. Yes i know its annoying to you but sometimes its better to just say something to move on. SO ABC has 'found" video eh? Possible that the video has been doctored by ABC? Its not the first time they have.ABC is owned by people beholding to certain individuals who see this as a oppurtunity for securing Votes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know this is off topic, but these Trevon Martin, threads are so full of emotion and ignorance allot of it immature I must add and trolls, personal spats people telling people to shut up, getting ignorantly personally intimate with each other's quotes arguing about what they think is right, turning it into anger and hate over what...

RACE,,,

Congrats ats and its mods, ATS has reached a new low today...

We have the pedigree posting on ats now of idiots, and what we fought to keep from happening massive ignorant thread storms named Zimmerman, and Martin..

Mods need to clean these messes up asap...

edit on 28-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did a little work on this.
Look under the left eye you
can clearly see bruising, and
his nose looks pretty damn crooked
if you ask me. His nose is not normal,
that is for sure. You can see the injuries
a little better this way. It does look like
he is injured.

Also on the police report
the officers attest to him
having bruises and blood,
signs that he had been in
a struggle. Now surely not everyone
of the cops are lying, and the eye witness,
the 9-11 calls speak for themselves zimmerman
is screaming for help. The video was leaked by
someone.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

OH Please your telling me that guy looks like he was in a fight for his life???

GFO!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Obl1vion

You just joined the site this year and have only posted 11 times. What if anything can you speak of saying ATS has hit a new low? Not trolling here but you have not been here long enough from your join date. I used to be on here a few years ago but lost my old name and password. wiredknight something or other. Used to even end my post END OF LINE. Anyway unless you have been lurking how can you call it full of idiots and things? Sorry for the Off topic post just kind of urks me. Anyway when it comes to travon i wish the NAACP,sharpton,obama would wait until the whole situations over to make their decisions.

If i rember correctly Annee i think I pissed you off back then. Sorry for being a jerk. I must have mellowed a bit.
edit on 28-3-2012 by yuppa because: Rembered a apology for Annee i had in mind for years and FINALLY getting to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Posted this in another thread, but it died, so I will post it here.

If this all happened in a gated community, why did a man that goes on nightly watches need to get out of his car to see what street he was on? I have only lived at my present location for 3 months and I know every street within walking distance of my house.

Hey Furbs,

Great question!

It would appear that something like this is an obvious hole in the story of Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

as I said trolls and idiots...

Dont judge a book by its cover...

I have been here a very long time....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Seriously Just answer him Annee.

Answer what? What question? I don't even know what he's talking about.

I've been consistent in all threads. Zimmerman is fully responsible for creating and escalating a situation that resulted in a death. Zimmerman took the law into his own hands "Vigilante". No matter what happened - - Zimmerman is still responsible because he created the situation for it to occur.

I feel the police were complacent. I know from listening to Talk Radio there have been complaints about this police department prior to this incident.

I have no interest in any video - - because it has nothing to do with my consistent position.

As far as the Photoshopped comment - - its a joke.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Believer101

Thanks for posting that. I knew this article existed, I was just having troubles searching through all the others to find this one.

Did you read the whole article?

I found it particularly interesting how it explains it's not realistic the way Zimmerman describes it.

I liked where they said it was reported he had blood in or on his nose and then implied there was no treatment for a broken nose reported.
Doesn't that say it all for this report?
They quote about a bloodied nose and then imply it was broken hellooooooo mcflyyyyyyy. Are you listening?
who reported that it was a broken nose? the reporters only?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Gaah. Sorry i misunderstood what was posted. Being mentally tired from lack of sleep can do that to you at times. You got a point looking back on the thread. Ill try to read more carefully again.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No broken nose, not a mark on the back of his head, clothes clean, hardly grass stained and covered in blood as they should have been after his monumental struggle, LMAO.

The Bastard murdered Trayvon.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So the Sanford Fire Department's "first aid" includes complimentary laundromat service to wash all the blood from his broken nose out of his clothes? The Sanford Fire Department must have some spiffy futuristic healing devices to clean up all those scrapes and contusions from Zimmerman supposedly having his head smashed down on a sidewalk too.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Posted this in another thread, but it died, so I will post it here.

If this all happened in a gated community, why did a man that goes on nightly watches need to get out of his car to see what street he was on? I have only lived at my present location for 3 months and I know every street within walking distance of my house.

Hey Furbs,

Great question!

It would appear that something like this is an obvious hole in the story of Zimmerman.

I wondered that myself first time I heard it.

I've just tried not to sway away from my consistent position.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Believer101

Thanks for posting that. I knew this article existed, I was just having troubles searching through all the others to find this one.

Did you read the whole article?

I found it particularly interesting how it explains it's not realistic the way Zimmerman describes it.

I did and it is very interesting. I knew his testimony was off, I just didn't realize just how off it truly was.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Discuss the TOPIC, not each other.

Futher violations will result in immediate and prolonged posting bans while staff review your account for potential termination.

No other warnings will be given.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator
edit on 3/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join