It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
zimmerman will get off because he killed a black kid

i hope street justice prevails after the fact.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Funny i do not think he summarily executed the young man. A summary execution is a variety of execution in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial.
I do not think he accused the youth of stealing or anything really. The youth beat zimmerman down and when it was obvious help was not coming zimmerman ended it with his weapon. Its not hard to figure this out. You have to let go the emotion to see clearly.

Zimmerman accused Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs",then proceeded to begin the altercation by shoving Martin, which ended in Martins death. You can clearly hear Zimmerman accuse Martin of being "suspicious and on drugs" if you listen to the 9-11 recording.

Did you witness the shove? Is there evidence of an initial shove? Please use FACTS when posting in the future. Thanks.

Considering Martin's girlfriend heard this on the phone just before the line went dead, yes, this is a fact. Why don't you use FACTS before posting?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ummmm dude.

A fist fight isn't the same as banging someones head against concrete.

Banging someones head on the pavement over and over would be considered attempted murder.

Thanks for coming out though. Back to sleep.

So you witness Martin doing this then, eh? Why haven't you gone to the police about it, then?
Zimmerman's stories should be taken with a grain of salt. He's changed his story three times now.

Wrong. Zimmerman has never changed his story, he has yet to tell it. His only accounts of the incident are on the police report. It is Martin's family, lawyers, and friends that are telling their side of the story. Please come back when you know the facts, thanks.

Considering I've heard three different accounts from HIM in news reports, yeah, he's changed it about three times. Care to prove to me he hasn't told his story with FACTS?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Wrong. Zimmerman has never changed his story, he has yet to tell it. His only accounts of the incident are on the police report. It is Martin's family, lawyers, and friends that are telling their side of the story. Please come back when you know the facts, thanks.

George Zimmerman's story may not hold up to scrutiny

By Joy-Ann Reid - 8:29 AM on 03/28/2012

6. Shifting stories Zimmerman's story has shifted over time. Initially, leaks suggested Zimmerman told police he confronted the teen, was punched in the face and dropped to the ground. This week, the Orlando Sentinel reported Zimmerman's claim that he was no longer pursuing Trayvon and was followed back to his car (which cannot have been driven to the backyard lane where the shooting took place.) Zimmerman's account has varied from claims that he was being pummeled in the face while on the ground to saying his head was being bashed into the sidewalk. Oliver told theGrio and other news outlets that Zimmerman told him there was a struggle for the gun, and that Zimmerman shot Trayvon to save his life. But in later interviews, he has hinted that Trayvon may have been shot by accident. www.thegrio.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

George Zimmerman's story may not hold up to scrutiny

By Joy-Ann Reid - 8:29 AM on 03/28/2012

6. Shifting stories Zimmerman's story has shifted over time. Initially, leaks suggested Zimmerman told police he confronted the teen, was punched in the face and dropped to the ground. This week, the Orlando Sentinel reported Zimmerman's claim that he was no longer pursuing Trayvon and was followed back to his car (which cannot have been driven to the backyard lane where the shooting took place.) Zimmerman's account has varied from claims that he was being pummeled in the face while on the ground to saying his head was being bashed into the sidewalk. Oliver told theGrio and other news outlets that Zimmerman told him there was a struggle for the gun, and that Zimmerman shot Trayvon to save his life. But in later interviews, he has hinted that Trayvon may have been shot by accident. www.thegrio.com...

Thanks for posting that. I knew this article existed, I was just having troubles searching through all the others to find this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I knew this article existed, I was just having troubles searching through all the others to find this one.

Did you read the whole article?

I found it particularly interesting how it explains it's not realistic the way Zimmerman describes it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

Well no I didn't. But the evidence is there.

Oh wait I know. This "racist vigilante" probably smashed his own head against the ground just to make his story seem more plausible. There is also a conspiracy between the cops, witnesses and zimmerman to stick it to the black man.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

WOW here is the video!! Zimmerman really looks like he was in a fight for his life!!! LOL I seen girls in cat fights that end up with more damage!!!!

LOOK at him you can not tell me that guy was close to being beat to death, he doenst even look like he has been in a fight!! LOL

Exclusive police video footage of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman in handcuffs after the killing shows he had no blood, no bruises, and no bandages.

No way that guys was in a fight were he had to shoot,, he would be busted up if so!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
reply to post by Believer101

Well no I didn't. But the evidence is there.

Oh wait I know. This "racist vigilante" probably smashed his own head against the ground just to make his story seem more plausible. There is also a conspiracy between the cops, witnesses and zimmerman to stick it to the black man.

Give me a break.

Where is Believer using race in his point of view?

Zimmerman created and escalated a situation that resulted in a death.

Who/how/whatever - - - transpired within that situation is Zimmerman's fault.

The only difference it will make is in determining: Manslaughter/Involuntary Manslaughter/Murder/Wrongful Death - - etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
LOOK at him you can not tell me that guy was close to being beat to death, he doenst even look like he has been in a fight!! LOL

It's Photoshopped.

Oh wait - - the bloody Photoshopped one will probably show up soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Posted this in another thread, but it died, so I will post it here.

If this all happened in a gated community, why did a man that goes on nightly watches need to get out of his car to see what street he was on? I have only lived at my present location for 3 months and I know every street within walking distance of my house.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
hmmmm. I am under the thought that he ran because of the screwdriver he had on him and the jewelry that wasn't his.
But if he thought that zimmerman was the owner of said jewelry maybe you are right! Good point.

Considering that stuff was found while Trayvon was at SCHOOL, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this case.

It means he has a theirf mentality, flight then fight instincts.
The kid has no job, what did he do? Barter? With what?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Moderator requested transfer of threads : )

MY one question. what do the potential " Jurors " think?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You have wishful thinking about theintent of the 2nd amendment

The supreme is allowing us to have guns, so apparently you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Are you obsessed with guns? I bet you sleep with one under your pillow.. geez

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

I am not obsessed with guns....I am obsessed with trolls who have no clue what our constitution means or that we are a country of laws.

And I am so glad this great country of ours gives me the right to sleep with a gun under my pillow

I will fight to my dying breath not to let bleeding heart anarchists take our 2nd amendment rights away.
edit on 28-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I dont want 2nd amd rights taken away I just dont want CCW permits handed out to people who have assaulted police officers and are trigger happy like Zimmerman

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join