It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Trayvon's father: it wasn't my son's voice screaming for help

They can't deny that eye witness testimony
it really is the smoking gun that outted the media
for what they were doing, started a race war.
Convicting someone and not reporting in the least
sense of without any biAs. They could of reported
more truthfully, great video.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Call it vigilantism, I really don't care. It is people that are willing to stand up for themselves, and their neighbors against scumbags that think it's ok to take what is not theirs. Against scumbags who think it is ok to go around beating people up. Our town got rid of the money sucking police force, and passed laws allowing us to stand up for ourselves and our property. The young people that turn out to be scum want out as soon as they can, and head to a liberal city, where people have to call the cops and cannot defend themselves. Good riddens to bad rubbish.

Well someday someone may think you are that scumbag. Its all about perspective. You never know what the future holds for any of us. You yourself could be the next innocent victim of SYG or someone you love...if you love anyone...
You town sounds like gun loving utopia.......please keep it in your neck of the woods.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

911 Calls Are Absolutely Trayvon Martin, His Mother Says

What is your point?

Hearsay what the mother SAYS.
The eye witness was THERE and saw it
the mothers statement holds no weight in court.

SM2

link   

Originally posted by SM2
blah blah, the same old "my dad was this or that" that does not mean squat when it comes to you. I do not NEED a gun either. I do however, think it is prudent to have one just in case I am in an unthinkable scenario and I have to make a choice like that. I also dont think my house will catch fire, i still have fire extinguishers.

Again trying to underhand a comment. I stated my dad is a marine and taught me my hands are deadly weapons.....how is that anything but a fact of my life. You can discount that if you want. But I feel just safe walking around with my 2 deadly weapons attached to my body. I feel safer than you do obviously....I don't need a gun to protect me in the streets.

If you think its honorable to gun down an unarmed teenager and that is something to be proud you should do some soul searching. There is nothing honorable in what Zimmerman did. Why do you think his family has said he is remorseful? ...... something you have no concept of it seems.

First off, typically, people that brag about their hands being deadly weapons are usually 75lb weaklings that have trouble opening the bag of granola trail mix they want to eat. Secondly, I am not afraid. I feel perfectly safe. Just because I own and carry a concealed firearm does not mean that I am afraid. It means I am prepared. I hope to god I never have to even consider using a firearm to defend anyone. Where have I ever said it was honorable to gun down anyone? With respects to this specific incident, I have said that the facts, the actual facts, not the "facts" that have been put out there and had the spin treatment, line up with Zimmerman. I have also said there needs to be a full investigation, and if there is ample evidence, take it to the grand jury. If it gets to trial and he is found guilty, let his ass rot in prison, but stop convicting him before you know anything.

link   
You guys are forgetting that we don't have all the facts yet. We have no proof either way. Trayvon could have been the agressor, but by no means is Zimmerman proven innocent at this point. I can't make a judgement yet and neither can you. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around why Trayvon would have attacked Zimmerman in the first place and a few other things but alas...I need to wait for all the evidence.

Another thing...that's related...yeah, yeah...I know it's just a diversion but what's with all the hoodie crap? My entire family and I wear hoodies all the time and we are most definitely not thugs. What is Geraldo Rivera smoking?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
, but by no means is Zimmerman proven innocent at this point.

WOW, missed the whole point of the thread and the American
justice system, the whole *innocent until proven guilty* thing
OH screw that lets just throw it out.
Probably not even american.
edit on 5-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SM2
actually the stand your ground law has a provision in it to allow you stop a forcible felony for yourself OR a third person. So it is not vigilantism to stop someone breaking into your neighbors house, that is a justifiable use of force, do I need to post the statute again?

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html

Is there any scenario for you that is not justified by death? Its hardly SYG if you are running to chase someone to kill them....but the NRA wrote and lobbied these bills to law .... more guns...more members more money...

Its not about being safe with people like you .... its about killing. Its in your soul it seems and you enjoy doing it and seeing it done .... its like a fetish. Its pretty sad and if I give it too much thought its downright scary.

Wow really? I do not want to kill anyone. Are you serious? Again, someone does not agree with you, so you go about insulting them. Read Sal Alinsky much? I am done with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by SM2

well, i think alot of those whacky laws make sense. My state's laws are very similar. Florida's gun and self defense laws are more strict then the ones here. We also have the same homestead law.

Well I think its those wacky laws that create situations like this for no reason at all. Ive heard 'justifiable homicide' has gone up 300% in FL since these laws were enacted......I can't see how anyone thinks these laws are good.

You are misinterpreting the statistics.

While more murder cases have been interpreted as self defense under the new law, murder rates have been stable for a decade. Its not that more murders are being committed, more involving self defense claims have been ruled justifiable.

In Florida, since the new self defense laws took affect violent crime is down nearly 20%.

Google it for yourself

And why have more been ruled 'justifiable'? Because this stupid law allows people to claim 'self defense' and then it shift the burden to the state to prove it wasn't...you also forgot to mention that if the state tries some who is using SYG and then loses, then the state is responsible for all legal fees and I believe other monetary damages via lawsuits....that has also deterred FL in prosecuting SYG cases in fear of losing. It doesn't mean that more were actually 'justifiable' it just meant it was ruled that way....

There may be some benefit to SYG laws, Ive said im for guns to protect your home....however the way they are written now is allowing people to be vigilantes.....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I don't go around disrespecting people's property, or disrespecting people's bodies. So nope, not gonna happen. No one I associate does either, so nope. And the feeling is mutual, I will stay in my tight knit community, and people like you can stay in your crime riddled, big brother save me cesspools.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Since lots of thugs adopt hoodies as a preferred clothing fashion statement the wearing of a hoodie has caused it to APPEAR the wearer might be a thug....Does everyone w a hoodie sag his pants?Of ourse not.But it's bad enough that lots of banks and such require the "hood down sunglasses off" look when entering,,,that's all

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2
actually the stand your ground law has a provision in it to allow you stop a forcible felony for yourself OR a third person. So it is not vigilantism to stop someone breaking into your neighbors house, that is a justifiable use of force, do I need to post the statute again?

Is there any scenario for you that is not justified by death? Its hardly SYG if you are running to chase someone to kill them....but the NRA wrote and lobbied these bills to law .... more guns...more members more money...

Its not about being safe with people like you .... its about killing. Its in your soul it seems and you enjoy doing it and seeing it done .... its like a fetish. Its pretty sad and if I give it too much thought its downright scary.

Wow really? I do not want to kill anyone. Are you serious? Again, someone does not agree with you, so you go about insulting them. Read Sal Alinsky much? I am done with you.

Well based on your comments you could have fooled me. You have been doing all you can to justify vigiante justice...how else am I supposed to intrepret that. Im sorry if you think that is insulting but that is the impression you give off with the type of remarks you have made regarding SYG laws.....Im just making an observation.

And, I never said you wanted to kill any one....I said 'its about the killing. Its in your soul it seems you enjoy it and seeing it done.' where did I say you wanted to kill anyone? you have thin skin if you think that was insulting....you are a gun carrier right? you believe in the right to kill for very minor offenses...you have already stated that...

One more time, that is not an insult...if you take it as one maybe your should rethink the impression you give off to people.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As forSYG laws,why should I own less of a sidewalk or street corner than some pissheaded thug?If he,as a legend in his own mind wants to stick his face in mine,I have as much right under SYG to refuse to move as he wants to have.Since I'm there first,armed and aware of my rights,I don't have to how down to him .This is what the libtards hate,the common man having power.It emboldens him to resist higher powers also.SYG against all comers,not just some trayvon idiot that thinks he's a real man.
"If I can stand up to trayvon I can stand up to Uncle O.Cant have the sheePle thinking like that.
edit on 4/5/2012 by Homedawg because: Liberals are the scariest demo son Earth

SM2

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

Well based on your comments you could have fooled me. You have been doing all you can to justify vigiante justice...how else am I supposed to intrepret that. Im sorry if you think that is insulting but that is the impression you give off with the type of remarks you have made regarding SYG laws.....Im just making an observation.

And, I never said you wanted to kill any one....I said 'its about the killing. Its in your soul it seems you enjoy it and seeing it done.' where did I say you wanted to kill anyone? you have thin skin if you think that was insulting....you are a gun carrier right? you believe in the right to kill for very minor offenses...you have already stated that...

One more time, that is not an insult...if you take it as one maybe your should rethink the impression you give off to people.

Look, if it is specifically stated as permissible under a law, it is not vigilantism. You can not be both following the law and being a vigilante at the same time. Do you understand the definition of vigilante? No, I do not believe in the right to kill for minor offenses. I was simply stating what the law states. The law does not encourage vigilante justice, it is there so that people can defend themselves, their property, their neighbors or loved ones if need be. You keep using these buzz words to try and sell your argument, but this is not a case of vigilante justice. This is a case of either manslaughter or self defense. Since when has self defense become vigilantism?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I don't go around disrespecting people's property, or disrespecting people's bodies. So nope, not gonna happen. No one I associate does either, so nope. And the feeling is mutual, I will stay in my tight knit community, and people like you can stay in your crime riddled, big brother save me cesspools.

I guess you have never heard the saying 'never say never' .... Just because I don't need a gun to protect me doesn't mean I need anyone to save me......

Said it before...cowards bring a gun to fist fight ... especially when its adult on juvenile.....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by amazing
, but by no means is Zimmerman proven innocent at this point.

WOW, missed the whole point of the thread and the American
justice system, the whole *innocent until proven guilty* thing
OH screw that lets just throw it out.
Probably not even american.
edit on 5-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Ha....no...let's not play sementics here. I'm just disagreeing with your assertations that Zimmerman is Innocent and saying ...not so fast...there is still a lot we need to look at here.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

Look, if it is specifically stated as permissible under a law, it is not vigilantism. You can not be both following the law and being a vigilante at the same time. Do you understand the definition of vigilante? No, I do not believe in the right to kill for minor offenses. I was simply stating what the law states. The law does not encourage vigilante justice, it is there so that people can defend themselves, their property, their neighbors or loved ones if need be. You keep using these buzz words to try and sell your argument, but this is not a case of vigilante justice. This is a case of either manslaughter or self defense. Since when has self defense become vigilantism?

You can feel protected under the law and call it anything you want. The law was written to give people like zimmerman and lots of others using this law a protection to be vigilantes ..... That is what the whole debate is over when it comes to SYG .... The law absolutely encourages vigilante justice....did you watch the video I posted about the texas man who shot his 2 people.....he got off scott free and he was in his house...he was in no danger...he went to the danger...dont tell me these laws aren't written to give people this type of permission...if its not then its being manipulated and that alone should outrage you.

since when has chasing down someone been self defense?
edit on 5-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
As forSYG laws,why should I own less of a sidewalk or street corner than some pissheaded thug?If he,as a legend in his own mind wants to stick his face in mine,I have as much right under SYG to refuse to move as he wants to have.Since I'm there first,armed and aware of my rights,I don't have to how down to him .This is what the libtards hate,the common man having power.It emboldens him to resist higher powers also.SYG against all comers,not just some trayvon idiot that thinks he's a real man.
"If I can stand up to trayvon I can stand up to Uncle O.Cant have the sheePle thinking like that.
edit on 4/5/2012 by Homedawg because: Liberals are the scariest demo son Earth

so both of you can stand on the sidewalk and have staring contest. Why do you have to shoot him? Why couldn't you just walk around. If he tries to walk around you, are you gonna stay all up in his face? Why can't you just say 'excuse me'.....I mean now you are standing your ground over a piece of sidewalk.....

It seems like some of you are just waiting for you day to SYG like its a fantasy or something...its disturbing.

SM2

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

here you go, since you seem to struggle with the definition, i will help you out.

vig·i·lan·te
   [vij-uh-lan-tee]
noun
1.a member of a vigilance committee.
2.any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime.

adjective
3.done violently and summarily, without recourse to lawful procedures: vigilante justice.

Ok, so if someone is within the law, it would not be possible to be a vigilante . Once again here is the actual statute.

So, if, the grand jury finds that the facts line up with Zimmerman's story he was within the law and not a vigilante.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join