It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Photos and comments glorifying the thug life,

Such as?

recent troubles in school with graffiti and drugs and having womens jewlery that didn't belong to him along with a screwdriver that is consistent with burglarizing kind of paints a thug-like picture.

But that's how I see it and I'm only one person.

Hmmm. I am a 36 year old white woman. In school I got in trouble for drugs and "destruction of property" which is where graffiti is found and at the moment I am wearing the jewelry of another woman's. You bet I have a screwdriver in my car that has been in my purse at times.
Am I a thug? Maybe we need to agree on the definition of thug?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I have been trying to explain this for almost two hundred pages.These guys can't let go of the image of this guy, gun drawn peering behind every trash can between the two rows of houses.

Projection at its finest. That not only does not represent the truth in anyway regarding my posts, it seems to really only exist in your head. All while you guys have done exactly that. You have one image of Martin in your heads given to you by the same media. A thug! you all keep saying he is a thug because you all have decided there is only one way to see this kid, as a thug. Considering he is dead, you did not get it from him. So what media you listening to?

In reality he probably

Stop right there.
Everything you say after "might have" or "could have" is made up crap. Everything you say after "probably" is biased made up crap.

made it to one point where he gave up looking for the teen he had lost sight of several minutes before (his call was made around 7 the fight and shots were around 7:25) started heading towards his vehicle down a path that led between the two rows the kid had originally run behind not knowing the kid was still hiding there waiting rather than running home (and talking to his girlfriend rather than 9-11). Thinking the guy was still looking for him he jumped out and hit him and started to beat him up.

Yeah, probably.

Then when you look at the map of the place and where the shooting happened see if reality gets anywhere close to you.

Zimmerman fearing for his life (whether or not it was actually in danger isn't really relevant, but anytime someone is punching you you should consider that it is) shot the teen (that to him was an adult beating him up - no idea the age).

That is what I really think happened.

Your story has changed and is still evolving and yet you have the balls to call it a belief.

Id also like to point out how can someone claim to know anything about the case when they say ...'his call was made around 7 the fight and shots were around 7:25'.....

Ive told him several times that and sent him links of video so he didn't have to read that Zimmerman called 911 at 711p...and Treyvon was shot at 716p.....cops showed up at 717p....so besides making up facts and all his 'probably maybe could have's' he has also invented time ;-)

edit on 5-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Guess no one who knows and will tell the truth is still alive (you know his peers and G/F will lie for him)so it's moot.He looked like a thug and I'm certain it contributed to his demise.So unless someone can prove to me he wasn't a thug I'll continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.If it quacks like a duck...

Why are all you grown men so scared of a skinny kid? Because he is black? He is dead now and he cannot hurt you anymore. I am guessing a lot of the fear is that there are more skinny kids out there not dead yet and that scares all the men in this thread. Amazing. Hey, you like to have sex with animals, right? You know if it talks about quacking like a duck. Well, your posts have that look so unless you can prove to me you do not love to have sex with animals I will continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.

Oh see what I did. I did what you did except without the safety of my target being dead.

I mostly agree with you .... but im a man and i dont feel a need to carry a gun to protect myself.

And I have mentioned several times as a side note...why did none of the witness not actually go and help? I mean someone was yelling for help ... really yelling, screaming. No one knew zimmerman had a gun when they heard cries for help. 'John' was there ... we haven't seen him, but he is a man....on one of the 911 calls a women is heard telling 'jeremy' get up here.....right before that you hear 'jeremy' say something....point is he sounded like a grown man....I mean I know some people could have been scared but come on...no one had a broom to use as a weapon....I just say this because it says alot about our society that no one came to help....people called, but as we all know it was too late. And why didn't anyone go out? ......its probably because they were scared someone had a gun, even though they didn't know that but because of such laws as SYG and concealed weapons it has instilled fear in people and instead of going to actually help they are too scared. We have a major gun problem in this country.

I know its not the main issue but it sure bothers me that that boy screamed for help and no one came. I know the young 13 year old boy feels bad about not being able to help....you can see it in his interview. You can also tell it concerns him because he knows that that very easily could have been him. Zimmerman didn't only kill Treyvon he also traumatized many other people who witnessed all of his rage. How people can't feel he should be held responsible in some way really baffles my mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by SM2

I know how it works i was putting it in simple terms for the boy

your boy...would that be zimmerman....if you have something to say to me or about me say it to me...

you use of the word 'boy' says loads to you maturity level......you can't even stay on topic with out trying to underhandedly insult people.....you aren't worth even debating with.

You have no respect for anyone, and I would say that includes yourself most of all.

oh BRAVO way to stay on topic and not dodge anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
reply to post by Deranged74

Trayvon had tattoos WHERE do you see the tattoos on this pictures of him? Thats an old picture, who gave it to the media? Their parents. Is not hard to search on Google for trayvon pictures with tattoos and gold teeth.
edit on 4-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

Tats and gold teeth make one a thug? So the pic of him on the horse is too old to be real? I am not following. Where is the thug stuff? Are you saying it was ok to shoot him because the kid has tattoos?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

almost legal adult,

Yeah you are not reaching at all here.

What house did Trayvon break into?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

Did you spout racial epitaphs on social networking sites? Just sayin. TM did.

What were they exactly?
How do they define a thug?
Is that a good enough reason for a kid to be dead?
What tombstones were they found on?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's pretty pathetic that people have to fake pictures of a dead kid to make him out to what they want him to be. As was said in another thread, if you have to fake and lie your way through an argument, you have no argument to start with.

Zimmerman supporters' loudest claim is that Martin was a gangster thug up to no good. You'd think there'd be some real proof of that, as it seems to be the sole reason as to why you believe he's at fault. (Or is there something else that brings you to that conclusion?) Huh. Captintyinknots is right. This is not a thread about defending Zimmerman or discussing what happened, it's a thread about demonizing Martin.

Zimmerman's got the law on his side and he's still walking free. Why go through so much trouble to make Martin out to be something he wasn't? You didn't know him and yet you completely hate this person based on very few insignificant things.

I haven't seen enough evidence to support the idea that Martin was the aggressor in this thing. I'm seeing enough so far to form an opinion that he wasn't. He could very well be but there's no way there's enough proof to be so concrete about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
It was his BEHAVIOR, if you act like a thug, dress like a thug, talk like a thug, you probably are.

Walking home with skittles and iced tea?
Riding horses?
Taste the Rainbow, bitch!
Delusions seem fun.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Guess no one who knows and will tell the truth is still alive (you know his peers and G/F will lie for him)so it's moot.He looked like a thug and I'm certain it contributed to his demise.So unless someone can prove to me he wasn't a thug I'll continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.If it quacks like a duck...

Why are all you grown men so scared of a skinny kid? Because he is black? He is dead now and he cannot hurt you anymore. I am guessing a lot of the fear is that there are more skinny kids out there not dead yet and that scares all the men in this thread. Amazing. Hey, you like to have sex with animals, right? You know if it talks about quacking like a duck. Well, your posts have that look so unless you can prove to me you do not love to have sex with animals I will continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.

Oh see what I did. I did what you did except without the safety of my target being dead.

Well said, but these guys seem to have no problems making themselves look like cowards.

Plus they keep on acting like it is 100% sure Martin attacked Zimmerman first when their is ZERO ZERO ZERO proof of this. Im done with this thread of cowards until further developments.

Its pointless trying to talk to them, they act like they have video of Martin attacking first but when you ask for proof of who attacked who first they give you NONE. You just cant argue with people like that.

See thats the difference Im willing to admit Martin may have attacked Zim first but we have no evidence to suggest thats the case yet. They will not admit we do not have this evidence. If it does come out they are wrong their is gonna be a lot of crow eating in this thread.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Photos and comments glorifying the thug life,

Such as?

recent troubles in school with graffiti and drugs and having womens jewlery that didn't belong to him along with a screwdriver that is consistent with burglarizing kind of paints a thug-like picture.

But that's how I see it and I'm only one person.

Hmmm. I am a 36 year old white woman. In school I got in trouble for drugs and "destruction of property" which is where graffiti is found and at the moment I am wearing the jewelry of another woman's. You bet I have a screwdriver in my car that has been in my purse at times.
Am I a thug? Maybe we need to agree on the definition of thug?

Did you have all that stuff in your book bag while you were in school?

Probably not, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WHY SO MANY OF YOU ARE GIVING EXCUSES FOR TRAYVON BAD BEHAVIOR?

If we Zimmerman supporters come out with something new about Trayvon bad behavior you guys say its not true or there is no proof, then we find you the proof and then you make excuses for his bad behavior.

Since Zimmerman enhanced video was presented ALL NEW STATIONS here in Florida and even Nancy Grace stopped talking about the case. Everyday the more the investigation takes place the better looks for Zimmerman and the worse it looks for Trayvon.

You guys are still stuck on the pictures of a young Trayvon with football uniform etc. He probably was a good kid BEFORE but everything points out that prior his dead he was not.

Its funny how the news are not even talking about the case and if they do is less than 1min. Now that Zimmerman looks more innocent the media is no where to be found WHY? Because another justified self defense case has NO RATINGS.

Zimmerman is innocent, for all you out there STAND YOUR GROUND and protect yourself, home invasions and robbery with killings are all over the news.

edit on 5-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Since lots of thugs adopt hoodies as a preferred clothing fashion statement the wearing of a hoodie has caused it to APPEAR the wearer might be a thug....Does everyone w a hoodie sag his pants?Of ourse not.But it's bad enough that lots of banks and such require the "hood down sunglasses off" look when entering,,,that's all

Simply not true. The "hood and sunglasse off" rule in most banks is in place so that their facial recognition software can get a good look at you.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The only "proof" i have seen is that Martin was a teenager that got into teenager trouble. Show me conclusive evidence where this kid was involved in gang activity or dealt drugs or robbed homes. Smoking a little herb doesn't constitute being a drug dealer. He was never in possession of any stolen goods. Prove to me they were stolen items, and I'll change that statement. As far as the whole gang thug thing, you've got nothing except the image of him that you have formed in your own minds to fit your belief.

I wasn't aware that gang-banging thugs enjoyed horseback riding and going to their senior proms. Do they just do the gangbanger thug thing on the weekends or something? I mean, I really don't know. Maybe it's just a time-wasting hobby they do on their down time from school. Maybe he was hiding it from his parents and put on the good kid act around them. According to one of his tweets in that huge 150+ page document showing absolutely nothing important, he was cleaning his room. Do gang-bangers do that too?

The cut on the back of Zimmerman's head proves that he has cut on the back of his head, not that he was defending himself from an attack so severe he felt his life was in danger. Zimmerman was the "responsible" gun-owning adult and Martin was 17 and unarmed. Of course Z's injuries match what the police report says. Why would he have told the police a story that's inconsistent with his injuries? They don't match what was originally being stated by some people, including his dad, that he was getting his head beat severely against the pavement for a significant amount of time.

Not one witness proves Martin was the aggressor, they only show the possibility that he ended up on top of Zimmerman in those final moments. There are plenty of scenarios I can think of why that would happen. No witnesses or evidence to date prove either one was the aggressor.

So far, the only solid proof of who instigated the entire event points to Zimmerman because if he hadn't seen martin or when he did, simply stayed in his truck, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Martin wasn't in the process of committing any crime and he was alone with no weapon and nothing to indicate he was planning on committing a crime. He wasn't in an area where he shouldn't have been. Neither party were breaking any laws, so it comes down to those final missing minutes.

We all know we don't have every piece evidence and it's very possible that his attorney has something that he's keeping quiet until needed. It's also very possible there is evidence to the contrary that we're not being told that would go against Z's version of events. I don't see that happening though because with all the hoopla that has been going on, I feel like if someone had definitive evidence of something, they would have shared it to end the nonsense.

There are MANY scenarios that could have occurred. If someone can positively rule out every other one besides the one where Zimmerman did nothing wrong and Martin was nothing but a rotten kid on the prowl looking for trouble being very obvious that he was the attacker, there'd be no problem.

I am trying not to make assumptions. When someone can prove that Martin caused everything with no questions asked, I'll change my mind. I'll change my mind about Martin's character when something arises that's significant enough for me to do so. Teenage trouble-making isn't enough evidence of that for me. Maybe it will be for the Grand Jury but as a public observer with no knowledge of him beforehand, it's not.
edit on 5-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Ok then. I assume you have proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman first

Got proof treyvon DID NOTattack zimmerman first?

Right, I can see you exchanged sentence structure for logical deduction skills.

So, until it is proven that Zimmerman attacked first, then by default Martin is the one who attacked?

edit on 5-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Zimmerman does not have to prove NOTHING..

They have to prove he commited murder, or another crime..

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Zimmerman does not have to prove he acted in self defense
they have to prove he did not!
Which they can't.
it does sadden me i mean really it does sadden me so much that treyvon
has passed. I just can not stand to see
people buying and getting lied to by the MSM
they have not been getting the whole story
and letting emotions run them..

I wish none of this had happened, but it did,
now lets just get the facts straight and get out
of this hang whitey rhetoric..

THE MAN defended himself!

He did not kill treyvon in cold bold.
If trayvon would of never attacked zimmerman
zimmerman would of never had any right to shoot
edit on 5-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Id also like to point out some people are saying Treyvon should of been running for his life and calling 911 and do all these things. People are blaming Treyvon for not knowing that in a few minutes he was gonna be gunned down. I have walked through my neighborhood and seen a strange car driving slowly (zimmerman) and I eyeballed them to let them know I was there too (Treyvon), remember who was really more suscipious here? Treyvon the teenager who sees a grown man intently watching him or Zimmerman the man in the SUV watching said teenager. So yes Treyvon may have been concerned....which is why HE TRIED to DISTANCE himself from Zimmerman but Zimmerman insisted that he wasn't letting him get away. That is enough, for me, right there for probable cause to charge him. Zimmerman says he ran....that proves my point...Treyvon was trying to get distance from him, ...on a pedestrian only foot path away from the man watching him in the SUV.

So to me, knowing Treyvon ran at least some distance to lose Zimmerman (to the footpath), what makes more sense that zimmerman confronted or Treyvon doubled back or hid to surprise attack Zimmerman? How was Treyvon ever to know that zimmerman was gonna get out of his SUV and follow him? So now not only is Treyvon a thug, looking for trouble, who enjoyed horse back riding, he is also a mind reader.

Also its been said, by zimmermans father, that Treyvon said 'Do you have a problem?' and Zimmerman said 'no' and reached to grab for his cell phone. Why would Zimmerman say 'no'....he clearly did have a problem ... he had called the police...why not at that time say 'I am George Zimmerman from neighborhood watch.' See, George had several opportunists here for this to never happen. If he is supposed to be mature and level headed enough to carry a concealed weapon he should be mature and level headed enough to identify himself when he is 'protecting' his neighborhood. He did none of those things and he acted very recklessly and he need to be punished for that.

I just wanted to add to the great points you had brought up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You're right and he doesn't have to prove it and that's why he's still free.

But you're speculating when you say "when Martin attacked him..." when you just don't know one way or the other. You have no argument yet. When/if he's put on trial, then you have a good reason to defend him. Why are you defending a man that needs no defending?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Exclusive: George Zimmerman's father defends son in Trayvon Martin shooting
Interview from hannity last night a really
good read for anyone following this case click to
read more.
Read more: www.foxnews.com...

ROBERT ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S FATHER: Well, we received numerous death threats.

HANNITY: OK. One of the things that's come out of this case is there has been a bounty that has been put on your son's head. You know that famous Hollywood star Spike Lee, Roseanne Barr have tweeted out, at least in the case of Spike Lee what he thought was your son's address.

What has this meant, in that sense, how difficult has that been for your family and do you think this has been a rush to judgment by the media?

ZIMMERMAN: It's absolutely been a rush to judgment.

HANNITY: Yes. Why don't you walk us through because you obviously have spoken to your son. Tell us his side of this story on this night. Tell us what happened.

ZIMMERMAN: Well, it's customary on Sunday night for George to go and do grocery shopping. He had been texting his sister and told her that he was going to go and do grocery shopping. He got in his vehicle to leave the community. He saw somebody that did not live in the community walking behind some townhomes. That small gated community has had a lot of problems with burglaries and people coming into that community to commit crimes. So he thought that it was suspicious.

HANNITY: OK. So and I understand it was raining that night, and when you say that he saw Trayvon Martin walking behind townhomes. Are you saying that he was up-close to where the homes were? Is that why he was suspicious?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im just glad the media was not allowed to hijack our legal system this time and that Zimmerman walks free. If treyvaughawne just picked anyone else to assault that day maybe he would still be alive.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Im just glad the media was not allowed to hijack our legal system this time and that Zimmerman walks free. If treyvaughawne just picked anyone else to assault that day maybe he would still be alive.

That's funny considering the only real reason Zimmerman is walking free right now is because he has a judge as a relative.
Which is why he walked free from his domestic violence arrest
Which is why he walked free from his battery of an officer arrest

Even the police department wanted to charge him,
But good ol DA who is pals of judge Zimmerman says "Na, not enough evidence"

Yeah. Good for our legal system.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join