It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question about the pharaonic royal bloodline

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Reminder Zahi is gone and before him were others and the majority of Egyptologists are not Egyptian.

DNA analysis of Tut

The conquerors of Egypt didn't wipe out the population and replace them with their own.

um..really..are you speaking for the roman empire?!

dude...the riches of egypt were plundered by:
persians, greeks, romans, ottomans, arabs, and all the dudes in the world wars......

thats 2,500 years of "conquerors" wiping out the population...what you see in the south now is a residual element of the pharaoh......

and as for king tut...me, as an upper egyptian, i want to say.....he was a bastard son of a heratic....you can have him

peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
Lloyd Pye says his starchild skull sequenced as non human with a surrogate mother

DNA sequencing can get really specific. like when they do Neathderthal DNA and it shows they had red hair but not on the same genome as we do

Not really a scientific source is he now?

oh I know ,just saying .
that thing about Neanderthals and red hair is true for sure , and the SC ain't human no freakin way. Penis spines and primates so we are different than other lifeforms on this world and the Pharaohs are differenter still

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

persians, greeks, romans, ottomans, arabs, and all the dudes in the world wars......

thats 2,500 years of "conquerors" wiping out the population...what you see in the south now is a residual element of the pharaoh......

and as for king tut...me, as an upper egyptian, i want to say.....he was a bastard son of a heratic....you can have him
peace

AE was considered a granary for Rome - they didn't wipe out the population, neither did anyone else, certainly not the Arabs. The riches of AE were in the hands of few, the fellah were rather poor 'dirt' farmers, why would you kill them when you can tax them? Which is what people did back then fortunately the Mongols never did get to Egypt - they did tend to wipe our populations. However please provide evidence for the destruction of several million of the people of Misr by others.

So Zahi did do DNA testing of Pharaohs, ten mummies

and all the dudes in the world wars

The Turks had little affect on Egypt in WWI (except the Sinai) and in WWII Egypt was little affected by the war, organized Italian and German attacks were stopped on the western border....what exactly are you talking about anyway? lol
edit on 9/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I was referring to Lloyd Pye not the study on the Neanderthals, sorry for the confusion

edit on 9/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
as a huge fan of ancient civilization mysteries thanks for your post.

it is an intriguing detail you seem to have picked up on and one i will enjoy looking into.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Pharaoh as an afrocentric I know your not happy with the release of genetic information which is proof that Egyptians built it. I differ from you in that I don't have a problem with the workforce being Egyptian, actually I was expecting this. I have little interest in the workforce however and am more interested in the royal bloodline.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Reminder Zahi is gone and before him were others and the majority of Egyptologists are not Egyptian.

DNA analysis of Tut

The conquerors of Egypt didn't wipe out the population and replace them with their own.

peace

I think you will find it was the Nubians who plundered the riches of Egypt when they invaded it!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I think you will find it was the Nubians who plundered the riches of Egypt when they invaded it!

tut tut!
um...all gold was from nubian land...thebes and the 'amun' temple in karnack was in nubian land....
it was preists and asiatics that mostly plundered nubian gold...

nub means gold...nubian land had plenty of gold...how can they rob their own things ??...

tutankhamuns golden coffins was all from the nubian temple of amun......

and im not afrocentric, im a realist!

the egyptians considered there to be four races, you can see this in the book of caverns
they were.....Egyptians, Asiatics, Nubians and Libyans. ...the egyptians were brown and the socalled "nubians" were dark black...this is wrong...the dark blacks were africans....the golden brown was the pharaoh...nub means gold...

what the egyptologists call nubians....were not nubians...the pharaoh and valley nomes of upper egypt were this race......not bone in nose blacks, but modern egyptian nubians

peace
edit on 9-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

nub means gold...nubian land had plenty of gold...how can they rob their own things ??...

peace

They can because Egyptians built Egypt and it is well documented that they were at war with the nubians. For example:

"I have made my boundary further south than my fathers, I have added to what was bequeathed me. I am a king who speaks and acts, What my heart plans is done by my arm. One who attacks to conquer, who is swift to succeed, ln whose heart a plan does not slumber. Considerate to clients, steady in mercy, Merciless to the foe who attacks him. One who attacks him who would attack, Who stops when one stops, Who replies to a matter as befits it. To stop when attacked is to make bold the foe's heart, Attack is valor, retreat is cowardice, A coward is he who is driven from his border. Since the Nubian listens to the word of mouth, To answer him is to make him retreat. Attack him, he will turn his back, Retreat, he will start attacking. They are not people one respects, They are wretches, craven-hearted. My majesty has seen it, it is not an untruth. I have captured their women, I have carried off their subjects, Went to their wells, killed their cattle, Cut down their grain, set fire to it. As my father lives for me, I speak the truth! It is no boast that comes from my mouth."
Khakhaure Senusret III pharaoh of Egypt 1878 BC to 1839 BC
edit on 9-1-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Berlin, London, NewYork and the list goes on all have mummys in their collection, it's not limited to purely Egypt, DNA testing isnt being hiddden....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by LUXUS

Berlin, London, NewYork and the list goes on all have mummys in their collection, it's not limited to purely Egypt, DNA testing isnt being hiddden....

What royal mummys are in the possession of the museums outside Egypt?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

What royal mummys are in the possession of the museums outside Egypt?

Without spending a day researching for you, off the top of my head,
BM has Cleopatra, and 140 other mummies, aa selection are royal
Paris currently has Ramses ii
Queen Nefertari Italy (Turin I think)

Additionally, DNA testing has been released on eighteenth dynasty mummies, that of Ankhesunamen(Tutankhamen's wife)

Also the mummy thought of as Nefertiti from KV35 has turned out to be king Tut's mother. Whether that makes her Nefertiti is another matter she may be Kiya, we still dont know.

edit on 9-1-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For a good rebuttal to Hawass' research on KV55 family tree, see below link, it goes through the STR findings for 6 loci reported in JAMA paper: D13S317, D7S820, D2S1338, D21S11, D16S539 and D18S51

The hypothesis being argued are about family members andif one mummmy is Akhenaton, not if they are alien hybrids
There is no dna evidence to suggest that should be looked into.

www.kv64.info...
edit on 9-1-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Here is an example of the level of his 'scholarship':

"Herodotus relates that Alexander then went to the island of Pharos and chose the site of an ancient settlement called Raqote as the place for a new city to be built in a Greek style as the center of Greek and Egyptian culture - what is now the city of Alexandria."
- Valley of the Golden Mummies

Perhaps someone should inform Hawass that Herodotus died 70 years before Alexander was born. Fail.

Took me a while to track this quote down - and my thanks to Hermoine at the Hall of Ma'at for finding it

Zahi mistake (and his editors should be shot for not noting this) was that quote came from Strabo not Herodotus.

set a guard over this region and ordered it to keep away any who should approach; and they gave them as a place of abode Rhacotis, as it is called, which is now that part of the city of the Alexandrians which lies above the ship-houses, but was at that time a village; and they gave over the parts round about the village to herdsmen, who likewise were able to prevent the approach of outsiders. But when Alexander visited the place and saw the advantages of the site, he resolved to fortify the city on the harbour.

Strabo, Book XVII, 6

Strabo said it not Herodotus

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

peace

They can because Egyptians built Egypt and it is well documented that they were at war with the nubians. For example:

"I have made my boundary further south than my fathers, I have added to what was bequeathed me. I am a king who speaks and acts, What my heart plans is done by my arm. One who attacks to conquer, who is swift to succeed, ln whose heart a plan does not slumber. Considerate to clients, steady in mercy, Merciless to the foe who attacks him. One who attacks him who would attack, Who stops when one stops, Who replies to a matter as befits it. To stop when attacked is to make bold the foe's heart, Attack is valor, retreat is cowardice, A coward is he who is driven from his border. Since the Nubian listens to the word of mouth, To answer him is to make him retreat. Attack him, he will turn his back, Retreat, he will start attacking. They are not people one respects, They are wretches, craven-hearted. My majesty has seen it, it is not an untruth. I have captured their women, I have carried off their subjects, Went to their wells, killed their cattle, Cut down their grain, set fire to it. As my father lives for me, I speak the truth! It is no boast that comes from my mouth."
Khakhaure Senusret III pharaoh of Egypt 1878 BC to 1839 BC
edit on 9-1-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

yes...the guy who translated that word into nubians is an idiot.
that word didnt exist then.....95% of the time when they mention the pharaoh fighting the "nubians" in fact it is "the land of punt" or "the red lands"........modern nubians in egypt are ku#es....this was the late egyptian name of upper egypt

in the coffin texts it says..."the children of the great white crown, the nubians"...???

one egyptologist called aswan, sudan ffs.......its wrong to translate ancient words into modern tribes....today nubains span five countries....but the kanuzi nubians from egypt were the pharaonic line

INSTEAD of writing the word "nubian" he would of been better to name it as it was spelt....which most likely was punt.

sheesh , im begining to see why and how egyptologists were so ignorant...cant believe it still resonates.

there are golden skinned people from the nile valley....nubians - golden people.....the image of nubians you have in your head is a racist igorant picture....in no way do i or my people, or my ancestors look like that...i wish we could meet, one look at me and you will know...to add my mates say that im not black, i disagree

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

BM has Cleopatra, and 140 other mummies, aa selection are royal

yes, but she was greek.....

Paris currently has Ramses ii...

no ramses 2 is with his father and son, in the egyptian museum, in cairo...they have a room with the 19/18 th dynasty pharaohs taken from the valley of the kings

Queen Nefertari Italy (Turin I think)

100% nubian....the real pharanic bloodline.....was a maitrachy, she was ramsees 2 wife.

Additionally, DNA testing has been released on eighteenth dynasty mummies, that of Ankhesunamen(Tutankhamen's wife)

she was a nubian....the cult of amun in karnack chose her for him

Also the mummy thought of as Nefertiti from KV35 has turned out to be king Tut's mother. Whether that makes her Nefertiti is another matter she may be Kiya, we still dont know.

they also say his mother was a slave girl....the cult of amun accepted his right to rule because his mother was more than tat...after all it was a maitrachy...of the great lady of the heavens, mother of osiris

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

I humbly suggest you read up on DNA and the methodology and technology used in sequencing it.

Regards

If you have knowledge which would help this discussion then just educate us a little bit. Its silly to continue to make posts like this when you obviously know something about it and could, most likely, further this discussion in an intelligent manner and help others to leave this thread knowing more than they did when they got here. For the love of pete....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What ARE you talking about we know where the forts Pharaoh Senusret III established so there is NO confusion about where SOUTH of egypt the text refers 100% to nubians. Just stop with your afrocentric rubbish, you cant argue the location of the forts as they still stand today (nubia)

"Senusret III cleared a navigable canal through the first cataract[3] and relentlessly pushed his kingdom's expansion into Nubia (from 1866 to 1863 BC) where he erected massive river forts including Buhen, Semna and Toshka at Uronarti."
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-1-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"Senusret III cleared a navigable canal through the first cataract[3] and relentlessly pushed his kingdom's expansion into Nubia (from 1866 to 1863 BC) where he erected massive river forts including Buhen, Semna and Toshka at Uronarti."
en.wikipedia.org...

but thebans....and nubians from toshka ..are different types of "nubian/ blacks"......thebans were kanuzi....today kanuzis are called nubians......only moved further south because of the ottomans.

dude...another way of seeing it is that, the pharaoh was protecting his southern kingdom...by building in toshka..
also the areas you mention are where the pharaoh new the challange to his throne will come from.....so he supressed/worked with families from there...

that said ..all the southern forts....central egypt and the north..WERE ALL BLACK.....
regardless of how we translate these words......asiatics and caucasions only appeared in this region 525 bc......l

how they managed to label five countries worth of tribes as "nubians", when the pharaohs had, philae, punt, kush, khem etc etc etc etc .....causes confusion....thebans are nubians...land of punt is nubian....but they are friggin different people......the kanuzi are light skinned, the others are not

end of the day....narmer pallette....nubian stamping on asiatics...and gripping one in his hand.....narmer is wearing the atef, and is from nekehn.......now go look at a map....find nekhen....the find "egyptian nubia"

edit on 10-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Really! how did all that Caucasian hair get to Nekhen there then?

“ Most of the hair samples are cynotrichous (Caucasian) in type as opposed to heliotrichous (Negroid). Though most hair found is a natural dark brown and wavy, one ancient man had curly, naturally red hair.”

And how is it that all the wigs found in Egypt were made from Caucasian hair?

“Dr. Fletchers results gave evidence of the “pre-dynastic” Egyptians hair type displaying an array of many differing hair colours and shades known as ‘Celtic Colours’ ranging from: very dark brown, brown, red/brown, dark blonde and blonde, colour that is seen today in North Europe and North America. Also the hair ‘type’ (which was also used in the entire construction of the ancient Egyptian wigs) was not of the wrongly “supposed” Negroid type but was found to be 1Cynotrichous hair.”

Whats that I smell, has somebody let the dog in!

And just to drive it really home:

"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians; the Nubians is helpless, defenseless, in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired, who came to attack; there is not a single survivor among them ...They fall by the sword...the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds."

Games up my friend, was fun whilst it lasted though!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join