It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona found 182 possible voter fraud cases among 3 million ballots

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Arizona Audit Update: evidence uncovered that disputes false news claims

74,000 mail in ballots were received, records are missing for them and there is no record of them ever being sent out - Joe won by 10k

74,000 absentee ballot mail-in records missing

25,000 original & duplicate ballots were not marked with serial #’s to correspond spoiled ballots to duplicated ballots. These ballots could be run through the machine more than once.

18,000 voters have been removed from our voter rolls since the election finished

11,000 voters were added to our voter rolls after the election

The number of ballots received by the county do not match the number of ballots audited - that number will makes these numbers look like chump change.

78% of printed ballots had scan codes misaligned by up to 1900%, causing errors and adjudication

1,691 boxes of ballots were sent to the auditors. 1,638 boxes were missing the tamper proof tape; it was only applied to 52 boxes

Ballots were printed on bleed through paper; the county states they do not use bleed through paper

Chain of custody information detailing dates, times and who touched the ballots, counted the ballots, adjudicated the ballots, boxed the ballots, sealed the ballots has not been turned over to the auditors

The two previous audit companies selected by the MCBOS didn’t use a write block device when they audited which changed the election data preventing access to election information from being viewed prior to 2/5/2021 when they made the change.

Severe problem have been identified with security of the entire EMS system in AZ. No firmware or patches have been installed since August 2019, this should be done monthly.

37,646 queries (searches) for blank passwords were made on the election system that contains 8 accounts.

FOBs / Admin passwords have not been turned over by the county. Maricopa county doesn’t have access to the fobs needed to certify configuration of the system. Without the ability to verify configuration, there is no way to ensure free or fair elections.

Routers have not been turned over by the county. Remote login access was available based on Netflow analysis. The county’s reason for withholding routers is viewing them will compromise law enforcement data. This admission by default confirms connection.

Splunk logs have not been turned over by the county

Finally, the BOS and SOS Katie Hobbs said the election was free and fair, knowing a security breach occurred; a letter was sent to those in Maricopa County affected, documenting the breach.

Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs, formerly a social worker and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors refuse to answer questions; they refuse to cooperate in any way whatsoever. The ONLY thing they have done is publicly condemn this audit and the people performing it. What they’re not telling you is:
Ken Bennett was the AZ Senate President from 99-07 and Secretary of State from 09-15

Doug Logan is a certified CISSP, pen tester and incident handler. He specializes is Application Security for the federal government

Ben Cotton is a court recognized digital forensics expert to include incident command in government and commercial sectors for 25 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MakeAZgreatagain

Your first claim was already debunked earlier in this thread.

Please kindly take your false information elsewhere.

Biden won, get over it.

Trump claim about Ariz. mail-ballots is based on misunderstanding of early voting

In fact, the two documents aren’t just for mailed ballots, and they capture only a limited time period. The EV32 file includes all requests that voters make for early ballots, either by mail or in person, up to 11 days before Election Day, and the EV33 file includes returned early ballots up to the Monday before Election Day, the Associated Press reported.

Those were early votes, this just shows how incompetent the CyberNinjas understanding not the election process is.

edit on 28-7-2021 by jrod because: Add

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I was referring to personal attacks directed at me that get ignored yet, yet I will often get posts removed for very questionable reason.

Many of the mods on here have an extreme bright bias, they care more about the alt-right narrative than actual facts. This is obvious to many of us,but not so obvious to those who a part of the right wing tribe.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I was referring to personal attacks directed at me that get ignored yet, yet I will often get posts removed for very questionable reason.

Many of the mods on here have an extreme bright bias, they care more about the alt-right narrative than actual facts. This is obvious to many of us,but not so obvious to those who a part of the right wing tribe.

Is more likely how you phrase certain things that sometimes violate t&c in small ways.

We both tend to operate pretty close to that line at times, and the difference between crossing or not can be subtle.

I used to have similar problems, and can guarantee it is not a left/right issue.

Mods didn't stop deleting because I am right, have always been so, they stopped (greatly reduced) because I got better at understanding the subtle differences.

If you want to send DM with an example, I'll try to point out the issue if I can.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I was referring to personal attacks directed at me

I know, and I posited my opinion that they aren't attacks, you are falsely perceiving factual corrections as personal attacks.

They aren't.

that get ignored yet, yet I will often get posts removed for very questionable reason.

Again, it is just a false perception. Sorry, wish I could help you with that, but I guess you'll also consider this response a personal attack.

It isn't.

Or, many of the mods here have an extreme truth bias, but the truth clashes with your false perceptions.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, I have called names and other attacks on here. I don't care...but it is very clear that if I were to do the same against one of the alt-right snowflakes on here, my post would be removed.

The extreme right bias hurts the site by turning would be new members away that are a bit more open minded.

Also please do.not pretend posts get removed because I got the facts wrong, look at the first post on this page...the MODs continue to let folks repeat proven bad information.

edit on 29-7-2021 by jrod because: Add

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Here is a better clarification of the 74,000 voter myth that is popular amongst the Trump fans.

And when it comes to disinformation, these reviews offer a nearly bottomless well. For example, an auditor in Arizona recently claimed to have found “74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent [out to voters]”.

In reality, the team had failed to account for in-person early voting, which one expert called a “glaring omission from the analysis” that was either “grossly negligent” or “deliberately misleading”. However, as political theatre, the move was a success, generating viral tweets and a written statement from the former president.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No, I have called names and other attacks on here.

Examples? I mean, if their posts aren't being removed, you should be able to link to at least one or two?

The extreme right bias hurts the site by turning would be new members away that are a bit more open minded.

And your extreme left bias that pre-supposes that right leaning folks are not open minded is ok?

Note: I haven't seen any 'extreme right' nonsense on here (not saying it hasn't reared its ugly head from time to time), unless you mean something other than the typical leftist yammering that 'extreme right' is synonymous with 'white supremacist' / racist / misogynist etc ad nauseum?

Also please do.not pretend posts get removed because I got the facts wrong, look at the first post on this page...the MODs continue to let folks repeat proven bad information.

Yeah, except, you're merly stating your opinion of someone else's opinion. None of that has been proven false/wrong, and can't be until - you know - the report and all of the evidence is actually, you know... released and available to fact check. Until then it is all just supposition, but certainly not proven false.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Here is a better clarification of the 74,000 voter myth that is popular amongst the Trump fans.

"And when it comes to disinformation, these reviews offer a nearly bottomless well. For example, an auditor in Arizona recently claimed to have found “74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent [out to voters]”.

In reality, the team had failed to account for in-person early voting,

This could very well be true, but even if it is true - then it is squarely the fault of the Maricopa Board of Elections, as well as the demorats and RINOs and everyone else who fought this audit tooth and nail.

Rather than simply acknowledging that the people who they serve - who voted for them to represent their interests and pay their damned paychecks - wanted a real audit and giving them what they wanted, they chose to: refuse to participate in the audit in any way, shape or form, including violating the law by refusing to obey lawful subpoenas (failing to provide necessary equipment and information). If they had allowed the audit to be done on premises, and had official liaisons there all the time available to ask questions and provide feedback, little things like this would have been addressed quickly.

Not only that, your response attempts to dismiss all 20 issues outlined in the entire first post on this page by addressing only one of the issues, the first one, and doing so poorly (meaning, maybe the rebuttal is correct, and maybe it isn't).

In closing, your comment complaining about the mods 'allowing' people to say things you think aren't true, just shows your true colors. You are in full support of censorship of ideas and freedom of expression, because, contrary to your opinion, that includes the freedom to express ideas or what they consider to be facts that contradict ideas or what you consider to be facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No, I have called names and other attacks on here. I don't care...but it is very clear that if I were to do the same against one of the alt-right snowflakes on here, my post would be removed.

I made honest, non snarky offer to help you determine the issue that mods had with your deleted posts, through private DM.

Your choice.

But going to ignore your complaints on this subject since you refused offer to assist.

ETA:

In case my reputation has escaped you (or I am imagining that I had one), I have successfully assisted many other users on similar issues in past.

On both 'sides'.

edit on 29-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
Never got a private DM from you. That said I have been on this site for almost 18 years ... So I doubt you could help.much.

As usual...there was a convenient typo that you quoted.

It should have read:

I have been called names and had other charector attacks on here...

...don't care no big deal...but have had numerous posts(that were critical of the alt-right viewpoint) removed.

Overall the mods are biased toward alt-right ideals. No reasonable person can deny this.

edit on 31-7-2021 by jrod because: Add

edit on 31-7-2021 by jrod because: Hh

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit
Never got a private DM from you. That said I have been on this site for almost 18 years ... So I doubt you could help.much.

As usual...there was a convenient typo that you quoted.

It should have read:

I have been called names and had other charector attacks on here...

...don't care no big deal...but have had numerous posts(that were critical of the alt-right viewpoint) removed.

Overall the mods are biased toward alt-right ideals. No reasonable person can deny this.

I suggested that you send DM with example. No matter, but offer is open ended while I'm here (nearing end right now)

I have been here nearly as long, but only short time every year or so as a new posting user, as part of required security precautions.

I also develop training materials for folks trying to free minds of CCP in China on behalf of a certain activist group, and study interactions on ATS as lurker in order to develop/define effective online communication tactics for them.

I have seen your posts over time, and think I might be able to help a little after witnessing some of your deleted posts in real time. But entirely your choice, I completely understand why you might not be interested, or even consider creepy.

I strongly disagree with mod left/right bias. But there is certainly bias to specific ways of saying things here. Differences can be very subtle, and frequently go unnoticed.

But even if you are correct in left/right bias, you are stuck with what it is. Why not learn ways to work around it instead of complaining? You are certainly intelligent enough to figure it out on your own if you want. Plenty of great users here to study.

One of my secondary objectives this year was to intentionally seek out users on the left to assist.

Because I agree that user base is currently lopsided, and that isn't good for anyone here.

This is usually done without the user even being aware, by providing examples to simply observe in action.

Getting a little bolder and reaching out to folks like you as I'm nearing the end of my visit because I am not happy with the little success I've had in this area.

I will leave you with one piece of unsolicited advice because it may help others even if you disregard:

Never complain about mods. Never. Won't ever help your case. Because mods are human. They have feelings and memories just like you. In 15 years of studying ATS, I can't recall a single instance where complaining about mods has ever helped a user on either side.

Better to thank them for what they do, apologize for stepping over a line that you didn't understand (or just getting carried away), and sometimes even asking what their problem was with your post. Mods will remember this, just like they remember complaints. And you will figure out how to be more effective, especially when operating close to the 'line', as we both sometimes do.

But remember, mods are humans, and will easily sniff out insincerity, just like you would. Don't fake it, decide to walk the talk.

And please, when you do figure it out, invite friends on the left to join us, and encourage them to be as effective as they are able.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This seems oddly familiar from the left: keep looking until you find the desired result, then declare the investigation is over.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

But Joe Biden will create a civil war in the US. He wants to force an experimental vaccine on everybody even though it violates the Nuremberg Code and Biden wants people tortured in the jails if they are dissent. Criminal defendants were tortured by Obama appointed U.S. Marshals. Now Biden can torture people too like the J6 protesters.

I rather have Trump in office as there won't be a civil war under him as he is pro choice with the vaccines.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join