It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
The difference between a RAT or large rodent being fed to snakes is that snakes do not naturally eat cats in the wild.

(snip)

Very well put. Not only that...... if the kitten were in the wild and happened to come upon a snake..... the kitten would instinctively be leery of it and on guard. It is only that this kitten trusts humans that this psychopath is able to do this.

So it is okay for you if they feed him mice? And if it is okay for you, mice are also pets and trusts humans, Same goes with your kitten born in the wild, mice can also be in the wild and would instinctively be leery and guard against a snake either.
edit on 4-12-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: Deleted this sentence

edit on 4-12-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: Deleted this sentence cause it is kinda offensive and inappropriate "" You maybe eating cow or pig or whatever, then you are a psychopath cause some pigs are pets too and trusts humans
""

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The problem is obvious.Cowards.They probably either are the bully or get bullied at school.Go up to a 16 stone animal lover then carry on like that,see where it gets you.Oh wait,thats why its online isnt it?If you had the cajones it wouldnt be anonymous now would it?

They cant handle the consequences so they act like cowards this way.The point about having strength is that you use it wisely.You should no more go hurt an animal than a child for fun,they are smaller and weaker and it says alot about the types that do,more than they realise i think,or they wouldnt do it.If you need to hunt to eat,fair enough,if you have an animal that eats live prey then there are ways to feed them that dont include this,this is different and we all know what this is.

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww i done killed ma'self summin ma!!

Personaly i pray for the time when i can meet these types commiting these acts in a real world situ,they will only realise when it happens to them or their own,when the realisation hits, the whites of their eyes will show their new found understanding.I aint no religous feak but i do believe you reap what you sow,thats a law of nature and the due's are always paid one way or another.

Is this online?Im suppsing it wouldnt be that hard for a tech guy to IP search them?Are there faces available,maybe use facebook etc?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
The difference between a RAT or large rodent being fed to snakes is that snakes do not naturally eat cats in the wild.

(snip)

Very well put. Not only that...... if the kitten were in the wild and happened to come upon a snake..... the kitten would instinctively be leery of it and on guard. It is only that this kitten trusts humans that this psychopath is able to do this.

So it is okay for you if they feed him mice? And if it is okay for you, mice are also pets and trusts humans, Same goes with your kitten born in the wild, mice can also be in the wild and would instinctively be leery and guard against a snake either. You yourself are eating cow or pig or whatever, then you are a psychopath cause some pigs are pets too and trusts humans

I dont know for singapore , but the food that we eat here is not alive in our plate.
And yes for the mice i agree mice or not giving live food to an animal is #ed up , and i dont even think in the zoo they are doing it actually

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberether

Agreed on the this kind of snake shouldn't be a pet. It looks like a Burmese Albino Python, my all time favorite snake but they should not be pets imo due to their size. They can eat a person and have eaten small children thinking they are food.

Here is a case from Florida that happened. Nobody should have this snake unless you have a license and proper caging for it and you sure as heck shouldn't be allowed to have one if you have kids running around.

Parents Face 35 yrs in jail......

Snakes are actually pretty good pets but too many people get them to be "cool" and don't have a clue how to care for them. Snakes need more attention than people think or realize, they also should have proper caging and the majority of the people out there with snakes don't even have half of what you need. I also believe certain types of snakes shouldn't be pets. I do believe that now in FL you need a license for this particular snake as well as other pythons and it's sad because there are people out there who take care of their snakes but it's the one who don't that ruin it for the rest.

I am a big snake lover and would love a snake, a lavender corn snake is my preference, but I want to wait til I can afford the proper caging for the snake and proper care. I have no problem feeding it live mice or rats, that is how it would eat in the wild!

You made a comment about how we don't eat live animals, well we aren't a snake! In a snakes natural environment what they eat is alive as are many other animals that get eaten in the wild....Lions, tigers, bears and so on all tend to catch live prey.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hope someone recognises this teen kid's bedroom......I know it's a girl.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Admit it guys, it is just the cuteness of the kitten that made you mad

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Snakes are actually pretty good pets but too many people get them to be "cool" and don't have a clue how to care for them. Snakes need more attention than people think or realize, they also should have proper caging and the majority of the people out there with snakes don't even have half of what you need. I also believe certain types of snakes shouldn't be pets. I do believe that now in FL you need a license for this particular snake as well as other pythons and it's sad because there are people out there who take care of their snakes but it's the one who don't that ruin it for the rest.

I am a big snake lover and would love a snake, a lavender corn snake is my preference, but I want to wait til I can afford the proper caging for the snake and proper care. I have no problem feeding it live mice or rats, that is how it would eat in the wild!

You made a comment about how we don't eat live animals, well we aren't a snake! In a snakes natural environment what they eat is alive as are many other animals that get eaten in the wild....Lions, tigers, bears and so on all tend to catch live prey.

Well like you said the snake eat live animal in a natural environement .
It not natural anymore when you are putting a wild animal between walls , you animal is considered therefore as domesticated so why should you keep acting like it's the jungle and you are the god of it ?
see where it wrong.
edit on 4-12-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberether

I love animals and I love cats but how is this different than feeding the snake a live rat or mouse? Are they not cute enough to be saved? Is that what it is?

Yes what this kid does is cruel but in the wild this snake would eat anything it came across, kittens included.

Why is it ok to feed a snake one animal yet not another when again in the wild it wouldn't make a difference.

Like i said this animal is domesticated and you can give frozen food to a snake.
That why there is a huge difference.
Snake like python would eat you too , is that the case here no why because again the python is domesticated.
a lot of people obviously want to give them the role of god , chosing who have to die and live this is #ed up.

It's a snake! It still has natural instincts and if you dangle a damn cat infront of it, it WILL eat it!

My point was that it's ok to feed it live rats or mice yet this is considered sick? Yes the act is sick and twisted on that kids part but I don't blame the snake, it is acting on instinct. I am in no way condoning what this kid did, it's the fact that people seem to give a crap cause it's a cat yet I know people with snakes who feed them live cute little white mice and nobody seems to say how cruel that is. Again I don't condone what this kid did.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Can you please fix your quotes I have no idea what you are saying

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You might want to change your signature because you certainly are not an idiot. All of the morons posting that this is acceptable behavior assume that title and worse. That is one of the things so very wrong with society. Glorifying psychopaths, defending their actions, and in most cases voting them into office. Idiots!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Pet are not wild animal that why it is not ok .
Feeding live animal on whatever other animal is not ok by me .
For other people it could be less shocking since , they consider mice as golden fish , thinking they dont have much brain and therefore should not feel a lot if they getting killed , or the fact that smaller the animal faster the dead is. This is the same for boiling alive stuff in your pan .
But still as you can imagine im not the hunter type im not vegan either.

Quote fixed.(not the one above tho but i dont want a blackhole quote)

link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

And what exactly do you feel that you accomplish by sharing this with others here?

link   
So I guess the person who made the video took it down, didn't want anon getting wind of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

ALL pets are wild animals that we domesticate. One isn't more important than the other just because one has legs and the other has scales.

I am a huge snake lover and so many people have the wrong views on snakes. They are beautiful creatures and can be very soothing to be around imo.

What is wrong is that this person got this pet and obviously can't take care of it and is careless with it, that is not the snakes fault. If you can't feed a snake the way you should and imo that is live animals then you don't need one and shouldn't have one and if you are going to let some kid feed it a kitten and tape it then you should be in jail!

There should be stricter requirements on owning snakes!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If you made a video with a mouse/rat/WHATEVER,
put it in a santa hat,
started playing with it on the bed, acting all lovey-dovey with it,
and then started laughing deviously and saying hateful, disturbing things,
with Little Drummer Boy playing in the background,
as you watch the snake torture and devour it.
THEN, go and post it on Youtube/internet,
and boasting and bragging about it.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'D HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

And I'd MAKE DAMN SURE you get what you deserve and that as many people as possible- the whole world if possible- knows exactly what kind of sick person you are.

The fact that it's a live, domesticated, adorable kitten- that this guy took the time TO NAME!- adds insult to injury.

IT'S THE PURPOSE/INTENT THAT IS SO HORRIBLE.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

My point was that it's ok to feed it live rats or mice yet this is considered sick?

Yeah thats my point, they even say that in zoo they dont feed animals alive, will they not get mad if the kid feed the snake with cooked cat!?? LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If you made a video with a mouse/rat/WHATEVER,
put it in a santa hat,
started playing with it on the bed, acting all lovey-dovey with it,
and then started laughing deviously and saying hateful, disturbing things,
with Little Drummer Boy playing in the background,
as you watch the snake torture and devour it.
THEN, go and post it on Youtube/internet,
and boasting and bragging about it.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'D HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

And I'd MAKE DAMN SURE you get what you deserve and that as many people as possible- the whole world if possible- knows exactly what kind of sick person you are.

The fact that it's a live, domesticated, adorable kitten- that this guy took the time TO NAME!- adds insult to injury.

IT'S THE PURPOSE/INTENT THAT IS SO HORRIBLE.

Second that entirely. If that was a feral kitten, and had not been raised to trust humans, it would be ripping that guy to shreds and might be wily enough to get away from the snake - as it is, this psychopath in the hat trained the kitten to be attached to human sympathy then sacrificed it for entertainment. He's completely wrong headed.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

I saw this yesterday but didnt want to make a thread on it.... its quite sad when this happens... its ok if its out in the wild and there was no-one around who had a say in it but this is a pre planned meal for the Python.... i think the guy who did it deserves something done to him or at least a fine for being cruel to a domestic pet!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

but sadly, we already know who is it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am a huge animal lover and I have owned many over the years. From your "normal" pets like cats and dogs, to more exotic pets such as water dragons, snakes, and I even once owned a monkey.

I also at one point in time owned an Albino Burmese Python. Feeding a snake like that, as they grow the animals you feed them get larger and larger. You start with small mice, move up to larger mice, rats, and when they get much larger it is very common to feed them Rabbits. It is VERY uncommon to feed a large snake a cat. I suppose you could, but to be honest the thought never crossed my mind. I do not support the decision to feed the snake a cat, but I do understand it . At the end of the day, life is life. Is the life of a rabbit worth less than the life of a cat?

That is the question I find myself asking as I read this story. For some people Rabbits are pets. I once knew a girl who owned rabbits and they lived in her home and hopped around freely. They actually used a litter box just like a cat would. It was very interesting to see. That being said, Rabbits are not a common household pet while cats are and because cats are very common household pets, people tend to view them differently. If this video showed the snake eating a rabbit, I have no doubt that no one would think twice about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join