It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
This is disgusting I hope the guy is caught and banned from keeping pets altogether.

They say that those who abuse animals are most likely the type of people to go on to abuse children/humans.

This guy is a pedofile/murderer in the making. He must of had a really sad upbringing.

His moral compass is screwed.

Those who think its normal, are you clinically insane? Where in the world would a wild python ever meet a domesticated cat? this is silly.
edit on 4-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I could be wrong about this--and maybe I shouldn't even post this--but the person in the pic(s) bears a resemblance to a male in a video that was being protested somewhere (don't remember where I saw it--maybe here) wherein he played with/ petted gently two small kittens on video and then proceeded to place them in a plastic baggie and vacuum all the air out and watched them die.
Like I said--may not be him--but it looks an awful lot like him.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..!! I'm sorry but Wow im amazed at some of the reply's in here... Sure the snake was doing what comes natural - feeding. However, to feed a kitten and video tape it for one's amusement is really a sadistic act in my opinion....How would you feel if i christmas wrapped one of you, feed you to a LION and videotaped it?

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

It just tell's me that humanity is off the charts with what it'll do for sick pleasure's like this.
The apathy from the rest is deafening.
If that was my kid he'd be put up for immediate adoption, after having ten-bells of whooping thrashed out of him!

What are the parents doing?!

Have you ever owned a snake?

This may come as a shock to many, but there is a certain sadistic attitude one must have in order to own a snake and feed it.

As an example, a young snake eats mice. Does anyone know what a common practice is when feeding mice to a snake?

The common practice is to grab the mouse by it's tail and smack it's head hard against the wall in order to daze it. This prevents the mouse from biting the snake and causing the snake harm or injury. Not anyone can take a defenseless animal and do that.

Whats interesting is that its just that kind of desensitization to humans that turn them into sadistic killers.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
so it isn't twisted when they feed a mouse or a rabbit to a snake?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What if he fed his younger baby brother to the snake? Will you nayers still say oh that's just fine. Part of nature. Food chain etc. Snakes eat baby animals all the time!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Can't watch...don't want to watch.

Is it just me or is it a lot harder to watch an animal being hurt or worse than it is to watch a human? Maybe it is just me...

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I like seeing people get injured or killed or anything, I don't...just find it harder to stomach when it's a defenseless animal. Personaly, I think this is probably true of a lot of people, because I believe we've become more de-sensitised to seeing people suffer, especially in movies, etc...I know movies ain't real but a lot of the effects and imagery we're fed looks real enough.

I watched a documentary a few years ago on channel 4 (UK) about some young lads (they were aged around 12-14 I think), they went to some school in france where they were taught how to hunt and even kill animals. There was a scene where they had to kill rabbits using the back, flat edge of a hatchet. I remember the instructor telling them that this was the humane and apparently painless way to kill the animals...yet one took several strikes to kill before it stopped squirming.

The program was very controversial and there was a lot of buzz in the media about it not only being made but being broadcast...I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like "The posh school for boys" or something. I was in my mid 20's when I saw this and was quite disturbed by it...wonder how it made the kids who were participating feel, and how it might affect them as they grow up.

Does anyone remember this documentary?

Ta.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErvGotti
so it isn't twisted when they feed a mouse or a rabbit to a snake?

Agree

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

Animals that are found in a similar environment, since when are kittens in the same environment as a python?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ErvGotti

I think this is also a good point, in my experience the cuter the animal the harder it is to watch. However, I think the real issue here is the motivation of the dude in the video...why?

Where in most cases people feed mice and rats to their snakes they are doing so for the obvious reason that said snake must eat or it too would die...to allow a snake to starve to death is probably more cruel than feeding it mice, since the snake feed on rodents and other animals if it were in its natural habitat.

But why a kitten? I can only assume.the guy got some perversed pleasure out of this whole spectacle...assume because I can't and won't watch it, so if I'm wrong...if the guy who carried out this sick act didn't enjoy or get some kick out of this whole experience, then why bother doing it? The idea that someone can do this for pleasure is an indication of how sick-in-the-head some people really are....terrifying.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Go hide under a rock ....ing psycho,or better stop trolling,or even better feed yourself to a python.I see nothing wrong feeding trolls to a python , I don't like trolls.How about that
?
edit on 4-12-2011 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
To the posters who say it is natural are 100% wrong. What is natural about keeping a python as a pet inside a house? They hunt outside in their natural environment. If he killed the kitten naturally i would have been ok but feeding a kitten who was live is sadistic and cruel. I hope someone feeds this guy to an alligator. I would pay to see that

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

That's just horrible to see. And to all of you who think this is ok. Go f yourself. It's one thing if it happened out in nature, but for someone to to act like that, they should be thrown into a cage with a grizzly bear to see how it feels. Sometimes I do wish Aliens would come down and blast our miserable little planet away! Because people suck!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with this. Snake's have to eat and the don't eat Eggo's. What I DO find disturbing is photographing it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

You feed rats to snakes not kittens. If the snake would have found the cat itself then its fair play, but this scum (because he isnt a human being) did this on purpose just to make a video of it. I hope they find him and take him to the zoo and feed him to the lions.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You can find plenty of snake food in stores that are dead mice and rats which is what they mostly eat. Feeding a live animal for personal pleasure is disgusting and sadistic. If it happened in nature it would be a diff story, but it did not happen in nature. What if I kept this person in a cage and dropped a polar bear on him, since the polar bears gotta eat you know.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There's plenty already dead things he could've fed his snake with.

He didn't need to kill that kitten.

I'd have taken it off him to save it, I'd have paid him for it too.

Cruel bastard.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"If caught, he faces six months in jail and a fine of $30,500. The U.K. Animal Welfare Act 2006, prohibits causing unnecessary suffering to an animal."

And thats exactly what this was the unnecessary suffering of an animal. Rats are used to feed snakes not cats (not that you should even have a damn snake in the house).

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now?

I'm so sick of these obtuse comments here on ATS.
I'm for live feeding, I have no qualms seeing it. But the cat isn't a mouse and it's clear the cat would have gotten away if it wasn't for the snake owner who had to occupy the cat so the snake could have gotten at it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
You feed rats to snakes not kittens.

Or rabbits. I had a friend that ran a pet store. My question s, what's the difference between feeding them a rat, cat or rabbit? Is it because they are cute? Hell, I hope no one here eats veal or lamb.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

You dont see anything wrong with it??! The loser fed it a domesticated animal! A f'n kitten at that! It wasnt a wild animal and Im sure the snake wasnt eating the thing to survive, it was being fed by a pathetic twisted punk... Not a thug like the title states. Thug implies someone intimidating or physically strong, not a little b***h that would $**t himself faced with anyone he tried to screw with that wasnt a kitten. Theres definately just no hope for some people...
edit on 4-12-2011 by ADMX101 because: Left out some comments, wanted to add them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by Noobastronomer

The fact these images are reposted without any disclaimer sickens me in the worst way. Thanks for making me see those pictures.

Maybe ATS would do better to ensure disgusting posts like this that seem to encourage this behaviour should be trashed. Whether you agree with this or not your participation, and mine as well, is promoting people to watch this stupidity.

didn't you notice the "WARNING" alert just before the pictures started ??

oh well...i didn't expect it to be shown in the thread....i thought it would just link you to the original source...

And there is nothing wrong to watch "Stupidity" like this......It obviously helps in bringing Psychopaths like him to light...and understanding that sick people like him do exist in this world of ours
edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join