It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And to people that say a cat isnt better than a mouse or whatever. This isnt based on cuteness of an animal. Cats, no matter how young, are predators. Cats arent stupid enough to sit there like a mouse and wait to be eaten. Cats arent supposed to be snake food unless it just so happens to be sick, unable to move, or (in this case) distracted. As the above poster said, the snake owner had to help the snake eat the cat. The snake wouldnt need help with a mouse because it wouldve just stood there.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
THIS PERSON HAS JUST UPLOADED ANOTHER VIDEO YESTERDAY!

This time the cat is strapped to a pole and placed under water in a bathtub and drowns.

flix.tapuz.co.il...
There is the new video, it is extremely disturbing.
By the way, the original uploader of the 2 videos on flix is from the username jack666jack and I found a twitter account with that username

twitter.com...#!/jack666jack

Could this be the person responsible or the person who recorded and uploaded the video....
Or could it just be a massive coincidence that a unique username like jack666jack is a totally different person unrelated to the videos?
If you look at the posts he has on twitter he can't even spell properly, making me believe mentally he is not right, therefor I am confident that person (Jack Snape) has something to do with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by Noobastronomer

And what exactly do you feel that you accomplish by sharing this with others here?

I've accomplished what every other thread here on ATS accomplished.....Provide Information??

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Cute definitely matters...heh. but not in this case. In this case it's someone with a deformed mind doing something terrible and showing us all...a cry for help, possibly.. The fact that the kitten is cute...or that it even was a kitten at all is kind of irrelevant...it's the actions of the human in the video that should concern us, his state of mind and his motivation. Not the animals involved.

Perhaps his idea of showmanship, perhaps in his mind appearing so callous and cruel is a good thing, I don't have pets, did have some dogs a few years ago but wouldn't want a snake in my house, I don't know why anyone would but each to their own. Snakes ain't cute...kittens are, this dude owns a snake - wonder where he found the kitten. It worries me that there are people like this, out there...doing these things..

We could walk past them in the street and not even know it, and that's how I prefer it...since the alternative to not-knowing probably means finding out first-hand just how evil some people can really be.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That person in the video is a lonely P.O.S. who most likely has no friends, psychotic and pathetic, who does things to get attention, who has a major personality disorder and has urges that go beyond feeding a helpless kitty to a snake, I hope he gets caught for animal cruelty and goes to jail before his sick mind thinks of something else to do that will be worse than this, and the next python he gets belongs to a 7 foot man named bubba, and he becomes someone elses "kitty"

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
Cute definitely matters...heh. but not in this case. In this case it's someone with a deformed mind doing something terrible and showing us all...a cry for help, possibly.. The fact that the kitten is cute...or that it even was a kitten at all is kind of irrelevant...it's the actions of the human in the video that should concern us, his state of mind and his motivation. Not the animals involved.

Perhaps his idea of showmanship, perhaps in his mind appearing so callous and cruel is a good thing, I don't have pets, did have some dogs a few years ago but wouldn't want a snake in my house, I don't know why anyone would but each to their own. Snakes ain't cute...kittens are, this dude owns a snake - wonder where he found the kitten. It worries me that there are people like this, out there...doing these things..

We could walk past them in the street and not even know it, and that's how I prefer it...since the alternative to not-knowing probably means finding out first-hand just how evil some people can really be.

Cheers.

I couldn't of said it any better, exactly.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Shame on anyone who would defend this. I know turds on ats will take an opposing view on any subject just for the sake of stirring the pot but it's obvious this punk is deranged, especially now with the second video.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

YOu are right it is the natural order , if this was out in the wild and the snake hunted the Cat ..However its not NATURAL IN ANYWAY for a human to feed someones pet to a snake in captivity ...It is cruel because its not natural , its not the natural order for a human to feed the snake its prey ..So you argument is bogus and garbage , the reason we are what we are is because of the human ability for compassion and when we give that up we lose all that we are and all that we have become ....I feel sorry for someone that could justify such an act and i feel awful for that cat .

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by intrepid

You can find plenty of snake food in stores that are dead mice and rats which is what they mostly eat. Feeding a live animal for personal pleasure is disgusting and sadistic. If it happened in nature it would be a diff story, but it did not happen in nature. What if I kept this person in a cage and dropped a polar bear on him, since the polar bears gotta eat you know.

Again.. have you ever owned a snake?

Some snakes will refuse to eat an already dead animal. My Snake was like that. At first I would buy dead mice and they would sit there forever. The snake would totally ignore it. Eventually I had to use a live mouse or else my snake would have died.

Also saying they only eat mice and rats is false. It depends on the type of snake and it's size. The larger the snake, the larger the prey.

Again I will say, I personally would never use a cat. I would use rabbits for a snake of this size and it is a generally accepted practice to do so. So is the Rabbits life worth less than the Cat?

The only reason people get upset over this is because Cats are generally considered "pets". However, as I explained in a previous post, Rabbits are pets for some people as well and believe it or not, they act much like cats including the ability to be litter box trained.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rick1901

So many things went through my head when I watched that video. I wish I were in the same room as that kid when all of this was taking place. That cat wouldn't be the one strapped to the pole, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
when you feed larger mice to a snake you must stun them first so they do not injure your pet snake. This is usually done by some sort of force to the skull. The snakes provider most likely gave the kitten some brain trauma first so it would not scratch up his pet snake.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is how Serial Killer Jeff Dahmer types start out.
Anon will tag him sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I agree with you, you make some valid points. However we must make clear the distinction - you fed your snake because it, like all living creatures, must eat or it would die...you fed your snake out of necessity. Like I said in a previous post, keeping a snake in captivity and not feeding it, allowing it to starve to death would be an act of terrible cruelty..

This guy did not need to do this and from what I gather seems to quite enjoy killing cats - as he has apparently posted yet another video.

So I think this post has developed far beyond arguing any case in this guys defense, it's more about his intent and what else he might be prepared to do.

Nor do i believe the real issue here is how or what people feed their pets, as most do so out of necessity. The animals involved are irrelevant, as is the natural order of nature or the so-called food chain, none of that matters and I think we're missing the point here - this person is telling us in no uncertain terms that he's capable of extreme cruelty. I hope they catch this guy before his taste for cruelty develops further..

Ta.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are several problems here. First is the total lack of respect displayed by this child by the use of a santa hat and the title of the video, and of course that he even video taped it to begin with. He obviously finds humor and entertainment in this act. If you do not see the problem with this, then you share this same lack of respect. Second, this kitten trusted this human and this trust was betrayed. Once again, if you do not understand what I am saying, then you share this deficiancy of awareness. Third, the snake is a wild animal that should probably not exist held in captivity, especially in someone's home.

For all of you saying "what's the problem sissies?": how quickly would your attitude change if the cat were in fact a human infant, and was fed to the snake? Wouldn't like that? Why not? What's the problem sissies? Its just another animal eating an animal. Nothing wrong with that, right? Snakes have to eat, what does it matter if its a cat or a human baby? You would see a problem with it because your mind is warped to think that human life is more valuable than any other life on the planet. You are wrong.

Feed the snake a human infant instead of the kitten. The kitten will not grow up to join the military and kill people sitting in their homes. The kitten will not grow up to rape small children, or steal billions of dollars in white collar crimes and then float around on a yacht while others starve. The kitten will not grow up to spread hate and division with a religious message. I could go on, but I think you get my point.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What is wrong with this picture?

Yes, snakes eat other animals. If you think that makes this ok, you people have totally missed the point.

This isn't some responsible snake owner, or biologist filming a natural event for the sake of enlightenment. This d*ckless little punk fed a kitten to a snake for entertainment purposes, for attention, and to compesate for his lack of any real manhood.

That's my problem. This isn't a videio filmed to share natural events, this was filmed so someone could take sadisitic pleasure in the death of a helpless creatures, for personal sick entertainment purposes. If it showed a python naturally catching a kitten in the wild, it would be sad to see, but would be genuinely be showing facts of nature. And that wouldn't be the issue. The person filming this did it for kicks. Not because he has any genuine interest in nature. But because he gets off on cruelty and pain.

If you don't see the problem with this, then I will remind you: serial killers and psychpopaths get their kicks from inflicting pain, torture, violence and abuse against animals, before they move on to your wives and kids. People who film # like this are the ones who end up raping and decapitating your daughters for kicks.

So yeah, i got a problem here.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
You're a dumb a$$ for starting this thread.

Thanks alot for CLICKING on it and taking the time to Reply...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are certain cultural norms in different countries. In this country, a cat is considered a pet, just like in India a cow is scared.

A cat would seeminly be more expensive upkeep than a mouse, and most certainly not a normal prey food for the snake. So it's obvious he's doing this on purpose to torture an animal.

Therefor we can deduce this individual is a psychopath.

And if I caught anyone doing that with my pets, HELL HATH NO FURY. Trust me.
edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ErvGotti
so it isn't twisted when they feed a mouse or a rabbit to a snake?

These animal;s are vermin and mostly carry diseases.... its different!!

Cats are here to be loved and give love back not to be fed to snakes!!

In fact as others have said, you shouldn't bec keeping snakes at home anyway... they belong in the wild!!

link   
reply to post by Domo1

I take it you have a pet cat as well...I have a pet snake (maybe) can i borrow you cat

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join