It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

you guess incorrectly. i think i am just a biological machine.. a clever way for energy to be transferred from one state to another. i understand that my sense of who or what i really am, some call it the soul, is just the by-product of evolution.. senses, emotions, memories, foresight, its all combined to give me this feeling that i am me. i believe i am all natural and there need not be any supernatural explanation for us.. we are all a part of this big working machine the universe.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
The very fact that threads on the God question and related topics are a daily occurrence (and many in each day!)on ATS and many other sites is in itself indicative of the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever to support the so called theory that a God or divine being exists or ever existed, is evidence enough that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

The very fact that believers are compelled to post their threads attempting to either convince the wiser and more rationally common sensed ATS members or to seek answers to thier own subcon doubts, crutch needing insecurities and justification for their own blind faith convictions!!, is further evidence that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

Steven Hawkins has stated that there isnt and cannot be a God and he has explained quite sensibly why!! Listen and read = be enlightened with the real anti-crutch truth!!

So to state "There is a God" is in itself and indication that there isnt really because its stated by a believer who wouldnt have posted the thread if they didnt have deep and subcon doubts of their own! And the same goes for other believers who keep on posting such threads which only compound doubt and disbelief!!

Time to stop posting God threads!! Mods can you not ban them!!! Its been done to death thousands of times and the answers always the same. No proof, Only God mob cannot be wrong!! Really........!!!

My advice to the blind faithful is simple. Free your selfs from the mind and spirit shackling crutch that clearly plagues your existence! Be free and not afraid to embrace the truth and REALITY!

Get a life on the planet!!!
edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

i just had to quote your whole post because i agree with every ounce of it. its wonderfully put and completely true. its so simple to understand for those who think logically and so threatening for those who do not.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

The very fact that threads on the God question and related topics are a daily occurrence (and many in each day!)on ATS and many other sites is in itself indicative of the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever to support the so called theory that a God or divine being exists or ever existed, is evidence enough that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

The very fact that believers are compelled to post their threads attempting to either convince the wiser and more rationally common sensed ATS members or to seek answers to thier own subcon doubts, crutch needing insecurities and justification for their own blind faith convictions!!, is further evidence that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

Steven Hawkins has stated that there isnt and cannot be a God and he has explained quite sensibly why!! Listen and read = be enlightened with the real anti-crutch truth!!

So to state "There is a God" is in itself and indication that there isnt really because its stated by a believer who wouldnt have posted the thread if they didnt have deep and subcon doubts of their own! And the same goes for other believers who keep on posting such threads which only compound doubt and disbelief!!

Time to stop posting God threads!! Mods can you not ban them!!! Its been done to death thousands of times and the answers always the same. No proof, Only God mob cannot be wrong!! Really........!!!

My advice to the blind faithful is simple. Free your selfs from the mind and spirit shackling crutch that clearly plagues your existence! Be free and not afraid to embrace the truth and REALITY!

i just had to quote your whole post because i agree with every ounce of it. its wonderfully put and completely true. its so simple to understand for those who think logically and so threatening for those who do not.

Glad you like it. There's a lot more where that came from!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

Glad you like it. There's a lot more where that came from!!!
Yours Truly
Rebellious Philosophical 2 Sticks of Dynamite

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
the lord appeared to me in a dream ... i was addicted to heroin and speed, in the the dream i saw ribbons of black and white .... maybe sin and innocense but when he reached his hand out to me i was terrified ... he never said i am Lord Jesus Christ ... no he just reached out his hand ... today I am 9 years clean
... screw religion, my name is Christian lol yeah a real one ... blessings to all who seek truth

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
the lord appeared to me in a dream ... i was addicted to heroin and speed, in the the dream i saw ribbons of black and white .... maybe sin and innocense but when he reached his hand out to me i was terrified ... he never said i am Lord Jesus Christ ... no he just reached out his hand ... today I am 9 years clean
... screw religion, my name is Christian lol yeah a real one ... blessings to all who seek truth

Thank yourself!
Good day

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thank yourself!
Good day

learning that lesson bro ... fkn hard one to

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

the lord appeared to me in a dream ... i was addicted to heroin and speed ( lol I used to call it speed sleep ), in the the dream i saw ribbons of black and white .... maybe sin and innocense but when he reached his hand out to me i was terrified ... he never said i am Lord Jesus Christ ... no he just reached out his hand ... today I am 9 years clean

Thank yourself!
Good day

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

the lord appeared to me in a dream ... i was addicted to heroin and speed ( lol I used to call it speed sleep ), in the the dream i saw ribbons of black and white .... maybe sin and innocense but when he reached his hand out to me i was terrified ... he never said i am Lord Jesus Christ ... no he just reached out his hand ... today I am 9 years clean

Thank yourself!
Good day

Now a blank post. Thats better!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

What, does it make you mad when you see a thread about God? If so....have you ever asked yourself why?

Maybe it is for people like you who get upset by the mention of God.?
Just because someone believes in something you do not does not mean they have a crutch and you are cooler than a fan. Please....get off the high horse and come down and lets talk. Having blind faith is something you are assuming all believers have and this is not the case. Some of us have experienced so much "coincidence" one may claim divinity while the other claims magic.Either way... we are not just germs and bacteria hanging out with no ultimate plan. I mean....we do live in a Universe on a Planet that spins at a rapid rate just for the atom you are.

Oh so because Steven said it.....it is now a fact. He is VERY naive and has no sense imo..... But....if you want to idolize the dumbness of ONE man...go for it.

Soon we will all know the truth and this aint it...sorry. But he is a complete fail. Not only is he a complete fail but you are following this man with blind faith just as you are accusing others of doing. He does not have a clue! There are MANY who do though and it will not be long before God and Science come together once again to get the ultimate truth. You could do this yourself....and yes it does take time...but if you combined the two with the intent of finding God....you will find your creator. SEEK!

And....once again...whining because someone wants to post a thread about God and talk about God.... God, God, God..... I bet your heart is racing with all the words of God in this post, huh?
Oh....little grasshopper... Why do you get upset? What will your mind think when it comes face to face with the light that gives you life? Will you be upset to finally find something you never sought out while living on Earth? I wonder if you will be saddened your choices? Will you be saddened when you know the truth and look back to all the people you tried to turn away from God? For some that is all they have and for you to come along and try to take that away from another is indeed SAD!

My advice for you.... it is simple.... seek your creator within and you will find more than you have ever imagined possible. It is magic...it is divine....it IS LOVE!

Why do you want to push a non belief on others? Why do you want others to be "free" in a reality that offers nothing? What kind of reality are you wishing for here? Not only is this road a lonely one but it has no love nor hope. Thanks....but uh...no thanks. Some of us love the God we have sought out and what has been shown to us is something you will never know anything about.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Congrats!!! Dying from Heroin is all to close to home for me. I had a loved one not too long ago pass from an over dose. His body shut down. It is a sad life thats for sure and I hope you realize just how much respect you owe yourself. That is a hard one to kick ....and YOU DID IT!

An experience had by you is still not enough for the non believer...the non seeker. Once a person experiences God first hand....they will never believe and try and persuade others to go away from God.

Again....congrats and stay on the path of the light....this way you can see where you are going and not be blindly lead to the abyss.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

You are always on these threads demanding from others proof for YOU!!? Have you ever sought the proof you ask of others to give to you? If so....How? What steps did you take and for how long? Please....by all means....go in depth when you explain how you sought out your creator. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's a recent post I've just put up on the Icke forums that I hope will coherency explain religion, reality and... (drumroll) our old friends the reptilians.

I Hope This Post May Change Your Life!

Please be sure utilize the resources I provide before responding with any derogatory comments. Much love!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Seek the truth...

I do... and I have seen that the one you call god demands worship and blind obedience and throws hissy fits when he doesn't get that... and wipes out every living thing including innocent critters.

Seems the Reptilian in that garden wanted us to have free will and knowledge... so it would seem the truth is we have been duped for 2000 plus years on just who is the right team

But then perhaps Steven Hawking is right... after all he is pretty smart...

Spontaneous Creation... I like that idea

edit on 23-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Soon we will all know the truth

And what exactly does that mean? And when is 'soon'? I keep getting people knocking on my door saying I MUST join their church, I MUST accept there god... because soon he will destroy the earth so I need to be saved...

Really? Why would I support an entity that is about to wipe out everything? Sounds more like something evil to me. But I look at hundreds of threads on ATS alone all saying that 'SOON' we will have rapture, 'SOON' we will all ascend as a species. 'SOON' we will all go to the next density etc etc

So when is this 'SOON' going to happen? 2012? Hmmm well not likely... so when?

And when 'SOON' doesn't happen, what will they say then?

What will your mind think when it comes face to face with the light that gives you life?

And what if that light is a trap

Some of us love the God we have sought out and what has been shown to us is something you will never know anything about.

But which 'god' is the right one? The god of the Jews? The Muslim? the Christians? or is Buddha the one true god? Yawl are worshipping Aliens because all those gods, angels demons and devils are not of this earth so are indeed true ET. Perhaps that is why the Vatican now says its okay to believe in Aliens and they have plans to baptize them...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ACTS 9:4
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

If you want to know God all you have to do is take a look at life. And this is the truth.

Romans 1:19-25

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Don't worship yourself. We are here because he says so. Our lives belong to him, he gives us free will which is the ability to do as we will. Look how most of us use that freedom. Boo-hoo, God demands our faith, in exchange for eternity. Stop thinking of yourself as someone that is owed something. You and I are both expendable. You don't seem to grasp that our earthly desires are meaningless to Him. Our insignificant and short stay on this earth has nothing to do with what we want to do. It is all about the choices that we make. Yes, as people it is horrible to see death and destruction...which we have brought upon ourselves as a whole, as humanity. God warned us in the garden. The serpent got what he wanted, his foot in the door. Knowledge is power, and to this day we cannot seperate ourselves from knowing what is right and doing what is right. We have no humility, we hold ourselves up high on some kind of pedestal, yet we do not respect others. Swallow your pride, take a knee, and serve our God through loving your brothers, and appreciating the wonderful things in your life that He gives you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Okay, if there was a God (I'm keeping an open mind here), then why would he expect us to believe what a bunch of dead people wrote thousands of years ago? We don't really have a choice to believe in Him or not soely, we have but to have faith in those who wrote the Bible. For all we know, they could (and thinking about it logically; from the logical world that we live in, probably are) be lying. So what if we don't believe what they have wrote, God has given us no basis to hold on to, are we all expected to be brainwashed and follow suit? Or is Christianity and the idea of 'God' for the weak and ignorant, and those that are scared to die?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
your really going to use a quadriplegic in a chair for his whole life as your go-to man for disproof of god? what are your words not good enough? and you really think some one like that is going to want to believe in a god?

So to state "There is a God" is in itself and indication that there isnt really because its stated by a believer who wouldnt have posted the thread if they didnt have deep and subcon doubts of their own!

^and this is just as retarded as steven hawking. because im trying to tell you about God makes god not real..?.. ok makes sense if your completely stupid. sure, why not. lol. the fact that everything is made in a way so inconceivable to man disproves your evolution. your over here trying to Fu$# around with putting the evolution pieces together to prove how we got here (which is still not done btw) and thats a fact. no data sheets with other animals micro evolutionary transition is gonna change that. hate to burst ur atheist bubble. before you bring up all the information on evolution and you saying theres plenty of evidence, it still does not disprove a God. i already guarantee u think theres a missing link that made humans. but its like me not having noahs ark as proof of God but showing you how complicated this world really is. like things that science cant even duplicate to show u there's clearly something powerful that made all this. do you guys really picture blackness then everything just exploded out of nowhere on its own? or is the other stupid thinking of "well it was just there, its always been there". which is stupid because energy cannot be created or destroyed. so how did it get there? the magic of the universe? denial of god is blind. and a parting question. say aliens existed. do you think they will claim to be God or do you think they would worship a God?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Don't worship yourself.

Just because I wear the crown is no reason to be jealous

We are here because he says so. Our lives belong to him, he gives us free will which is the ability to do as we will. Look how most of us use that freedom. Boo-hoo, God demands our faith, in exchange for eternity

Who is "He"? Allah? Jehovah? YHVH? Krishna? How about Buddha? He has some interesting thoughts on how we should live that sound a lot better than your 'god'. So which version of 'him' is the truth?

Stop thinking of yourself as someone that is owed something. You and I are both expendable. You don't seem to grasp that our earthly desires are meaningless to Him.

You have no idea what I do or do not grasp. And what you just said is just plain BS. No one soul is expendable... and if as your teachings state you can get punished eternally for those earthly desires than you just contradicted yourself

Our insignificant and short stay on this earth has nothing to do with what we want to do. It is all about the choices that we make. Yes, as people it is horrible to see death and destruction...which we have brought upon ourselves as a whole, as humanity. God warned us in the garden. The serpent got what he wanted, his foot in the door. Knowledge is power, and to this day we cannot seperate ourselves from knowing what is right and doing what is right.

Well speak for yourself oh insignificant one... do not dare to speak for me and millions of others that do not see your way as the only way. Knowledge is indeed power, which the Reptilian gave to us and your God wanted to with hold from us, because once we gained knowledge his power over us would wane.

We have no humility, we hold ourselves up high on some kind of pedestal, yet we do not respect others. Swallow your pride, take a knee, and serve our God through loving your brothers, and appreciating the wonderful things in your life that He gives you.

I respect others just fine. I follow a very strict code of chivalry but I have no intention of SERVING any god. Perhaps it is YOU that needs to respect other peoples right to choose. There are many God's today I asked you before WHICH is the true God? And if He is appearing to different people as different faces, then where is the sense in that, because the different beliefs are killing each other for thousands of years trying to force what THEY think is right on the others.

If this is the folly brought about by serving a god blindly, well no thanks I will take my chanced on reincarnation being the right choice

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join