It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a God

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sorry. "There is NO God." After reading disturbing stories on ATS, I've gotten sick and tired of believing people are good. Period.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I believe God has given up on humans as well. I know there's still good out there, but everybody hates each other for everything these days. but i believe that's mans doing. so many religions have sprung up and labels somebody as something else, so its hard to know whos right, every body still loves segregating every body else. maybe not as bad as the 1920's, but still, everybody does it. in today's world its so bad that even clothes u wear can get you judged. that to me is just ridiculous, and that has come over a long period of media and brainwashing. to me it looks like this world is as bad as its gonna get. people playing god making freak mutants, family's killing each other, wicked people that are so corrupt that are also in control of our lives. it sounds to me like everything written in the bible that happens before God comes back is pretty much happening right now. im waiting for wars in Israel.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
The very fact that threads on the God question and related topics are a daily occurrence (and many in each day!)on ATS and many other sites is in itself indicative of the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever to support the so called theory that a God or divine being exists or ever existed, is evidence enough that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

The very fact that believers are compelled to post their threads attempting to either convince the wiser and more rationally common sensed ATS members or to seek answers to thier own subcon doubts, crutch needing insecurities and justification for their own blind faith convictions!!, is further evidence that there isnt or never has been a God!!!!

Steven Hawkins has stated that there isnt and cannot be a God and he has explained quite sensibly why!! Listen and read = be enlightened with the real anti-crutch truth!!

So to state "There is a God" is in itself and indication that there isnt really because its stated by a believer who wouldnt have posted the thread if they didnt have deep and subcon doubts of their own! And the same goes for other believers who keep on posting such threads which only compound doubt and disbelief!!

Time to stop posting God threads!! Mods can you not ban them!!! Its been done to death thousands of times and the answers always the same. No proof, Only God mob cannot be wrong!! Really........!!!

My advice to the blind faithful is simple. Free your selfs from the mind and spirit shackling crutch that clearly plagues your existence! Be free and not afraid to embrace the truth and REALITY!

Get a life on the planet!!!
edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

> Time to stop posting God threads!! Mods can you not ban them!!! Its been done to death thousands of times and the answers always the same. No proof, Only God mob cannot be wrong!! Really........!!!

Absolutely NOT..... because it the God threads were banned who would we mock? And then someone would suggest banning UFO or paranormal or 9/11 threads.......and before we could do anything about it, ATS would become a forum for exchanging apple crisp recipes.

btw, does anyone have a killer apple crisp recipe?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i know right! its so funny when i hear people asking for a banning of the topic. reminds me of the government keeping ron paul out of debates because hes too "extreme" . plus, then we cant keep making fun of the atheist who love to have nothing at all to live for except to just keep being alive. plus watching your amazing scientists you put your wholehearted faith in, waste billions on research to your own theory that you still cant prove except with.. theory.

Finding the Higgs was a key goal for the $10bn (£6bn) particle smasher. The collider hosts two experiments - Atlas and CMS - that are searching for the particle independently.

The thing about the Higgs is that we always say we need it to explain mass. But the real importance of it is that we need it to make sense of the Universe,"

The Higgs explains why other particles have mass. As the Universe cooled after the Big Bang, an invisible force known as the Higgs field formed together with its associated boson particle.

www.bbc.co.uk...

watch me be the smartest scientist ever. they wont find #..my theory.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelRouser
i know right! its so funny when i hear people asking for a banning of the topic. reminds me of the government keeping ron paul out of debates because hes too "extreme" . plus, then we cant keep making fun of the atheist who love to have nothing at all to live for except to just keep being alive. plus watching your amazing scientists you put your wholehearted faith in, waste billions on research to your own theory that you still cant prove except with.. theory.

Finding the Higgs was a key goal for the $10bn (£6bn) particle smasher. The collider hosts two experiments - Atlas and CMS - that are searching for the particle independently.

The thing about the Higgs is that we always say we need it to explain mass. But the real importance of it is that we need it to make sense of the Universe,"

The Higgs explains why other particles have mass. As the Universe cooled after the Big Bang, an invisible force known as the Higgs field formed together with its associated boson particle.

www.bbc.co.uk...

watch me be the smartest scientist ever. they wont find #..my theory.

yet has no understanding about science, application of such work and the concept of theory.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
btw, does anyone have a killer apple crisp recipe?

Very original recipe

edit on 20-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join