It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is Infinite. So if time is infinite...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by soldita

Watch this video. Time should be finite since it has a beginning. Infinity is infinite, but time is a construct from infinity, so it is finite. Since there are finite things in time, time is also finite, but only in relation to the infinite. I think this video explains it well.

That video is BS!

God/Source is the Source of Time and Time has existed Infinitely as God/Source has.

kNot even God can exist without Time so both have existed forever.

Ribbit

God is not the source of time, He is the Creator of time. Infinity is not endless time, it is the absence of time.

God/Source is the entire physical Universe and God's/Source's Conscious Thought is what creates Time and the Thought Process is what creates Matter and the constant flow of Time.

You kNeed to stop looking at the Universe as if it's inanimate, it is alive. It is True Life!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
The beginning of time is the big bang. There's no "before the big bang". It's a limit and an origin, like 0 is in math.

Now if the big bang is 0, then the end of time is infinity. In this way there can be both a beginning and an end without the system having to be finite. Typically that which has a beginning has an end, but in this case we can make an exception because we're not dealing with finite numbers.

If our origin is 0 we can't perceive infinity and vice versa. One's end of time is another's beginning of time.

The problem with your math is you assume the Center of the Universe is Zero, when it is kNot.

One is the Mathematical Center of the Universe.

There is kNOw sPoon!

There is kNOw kNOwTHING!

There is kNOw zEro!

Ribbit

Ps: The Big Bang didn't happen.
The Big Hiccup Little Bangs is what happened.
Your Big Bang Theory is based on our Galaxy's birth, about 14 billion earth years ago.
That's a Little Bang, kNot a big one.

edit on 21-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

there is no paradoxe neither zero or else when truth is all what is

to exceed capacity is exclusively and simply to be free of its own capacity

growth as u mentioned it, is the same one when constancy by itself fact is a major reason to objective growth
so in truth it is the same since the essence must justify objective constancy being itself too

only freedom is the positive superiority way bc truth is freedom of freedom absolute value objectively proven

if u know ur limits what would u do, would u repeat ur own limits endlessly ? or would u seek to b out of it even if u must then b nothing at all ? i rather do the latest i bet u pick the first choice

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Until anyone can show any logic as to what exists that can enforce limits on the whole of either space or time, they must both be assumed as infinite existences. Matter or energy are 100% subserviant to the characteristics offered by both, so it is nothing composed of matter or energy. Gravity is still a mystery but supposed to be a spacetime warp but it exists as a locallized effect.

My beleief that space is time that is not spherically kinetic, from everywhere, toward everywhere. Likewise time is space that is existence as absolute kinetic. The two exchange characteristics around and about the infinite impedence. Infinite Ohms law where space is voltage, time is current, infinite impedence is the resistence causing the transitions.

Gravity is created by the inverse affect of Anti-Gravity underneath this spatial dimension.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

and u r funny, how what is created by one is real happenings that involve others lives ?

u reject truth

free move is necessarily only one, but then bc that move from its own free base, so never another could b result of one

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

there is no paradoxe neither zero or else when truth is all what is

to exceed capacity is exclusively and simply to be free of its own capacity

growth as u mentioned it, is the same one when constancy by itself fact is a major reason to objective growth
so in truth it is the same since the essence must justify objective constancy being itself too

only freedom is the positive superiority way bc truth is freedom of freedom absolute value objectively proven

if u know ur limits what would u do, would u repeat ur own limits endlessly ? or would u seek to b out of it even if u must then b nothing at all ? i rather do the latest i bet u pick the first choice

Most of that was gobbledygook to me but the last part isn't.

What if you have no limits? How can you repeat infinity?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

and u r funny, how what is created by one is real happenings that involve others lives ?

u reject truth

free move is necessarily only one, but then bc that move from its own free base, so never another could b result of one

One is the result of One, so that contradicts you.

You are mathematically inept.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Until anyone can show any logic as to what exists that can enforce limits on the whole of either space or time, they must both be assumed as infinite existences. Matter or energy are 100% subserviant to the characteristics offered by both, so it is nothing composed of matter or energy. Gravity is still a mystery but supposed to be a spacetime warp but it exists as a locallized effect.

My beleief that space is time that is not spherically kinetic, from everywhere, toward everywhere. Likewise time is space that is existence as absolute kinetic. The two exchange characteristics around and about the infinite impedence. Infinite Ohms law where space is voltage, time is current, infinite impedence is the resistence causing the transitions.

Gravity is created by the inverse affect of Anti-Gravity underneath this spatial dimension.

Ribbit

I've always considered gravity to be a result of imbalance. As infinite space is spherically imploding from everywhere toward everywhere as it returns to its default state of pure current (time) as all the past, Pure time in its original pure state as all the future spherically explodes from everywhere, toward everywhere to become absolute static, which is all infinite space. That damn infinite impedence gets in the way of the time current as it floods spherically down and inward toward the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity, striking it causing the conversion from current into voltage, time into space.

The imbalance is when time as the future changing into space is phase shifted compared to it's inverse structure after the infinitesimal duration instance of "the present" and when space is converting back into time. There is something that causes this imbalance on the two sides of "the present". I think it is the Presence of consciousness that spans both, but I'm not convinced of that yet.
edit on 21-11-2011 by tkwasny because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

no it is u that r math pretender, one is the result of freedom in truth

that is how mister when one is real its constancy is freedom again

i repeat, u reject the truth

when truth is then any is true, if one was truth then zero cant b and reality either

truth is freedom that is why one exist but also nothing and objective relative different things

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is a little thought that may or may not bake your noodle:

Since experimentation in quantum physics have show us that matter arranges itself based on the observer and since time as we know it today is a rather new invention given how long humans have exited in a sentient form on this planet. Then wouldnt it make sense that since early man had no real understanding of time that they literally didnt know they had to age the way we do? Maybe time is speeding up and we are getting older faster because we THINK IT.

Im 34 and look 27 if that. not because of my diet or healthy lifestyle in fact i drink smoke and eat junk food constantly. What i do different is the way i perceive time and myself in relation to it. I dont see myself being pulled along with time aging with it. i see myself as a rock with time flowing around me. eventually the water wears the rock away but far slower than a raft flying through the rapids.

Point is time is in your head, or should i say OUR collective heads. It is whatever we want it to be. this could be 2011 or year 0 or 1,000,002,011

Think about it

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ribbit

I've always considered gravity to be a result of imbalance. As infinite space is spherically imploding from everywhere toward everywhere as it returns to its default state of pure current (time) as all the past, Pure time in its original pure state as all the future spherically explodes from everywhere, toward everywhere to become absolute static, which is all infinite space. That damn infinite impedence gets in the way of the time current as it floods spherically down and inward toward the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity, striking it causing the conversion from current into voltage, time into space.

The imbalance is when time as the future changing into space is phase shifted compared to it's inverse structure after the infinitesimal duration instance of "the present" and when space is converting back into time. There is something that causes this imbalance on the two sides of "the present". I think it is the Presence of consciousness that spans both, but I'm not convinced of that yet.

Imagine there are 2 spatial dimensions and 1 dimension of Time, that is intertwined into both spatial dimensions, so then what Time it is here Now, it's that Time throughout the entire Universe and in both spatial dimensions.

Then imagine the spatial dimension below this one is where ALL black holes lead and it is inverted of this dimension. Thus, that's where all the Anti-Matter is hidden and inverted gravity is Anti-Gravity.

For you to understand that, it also wouldn't hurt for you to know that there isn't just a nucleus to an atom, there are 2 Nuclei, an inner nuclei (nucleus) and outer nuclei (skin) and true Anti-Matter is inverted positive matter.
The inner nucleus becomes the outer nuclei skin and the outer nuclei skin becomes the inner nucleus and the trons revolve backwards, that's true Anti-Matter.
It's the Anti-Gravity and Negative nature of the 1st Dimension that causes that to happen naturally.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

no it is u that r math pretender, one is the result of freedom in truth

that is how mister when one is real its constancy is freedom again

i repeat, u reject the truth

when truth is then any is true, if one was truth then zero cant b and reality either

truth is freedom that is why one exist but also nothing and objective relative different things

It appears you believe Zero is Nothing, when that is kNot true. Zero mathematically represents nothing but it is kNot nothing. Only nothing is nothing, just as stupid is what stupid does.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

yea stupid as it can get, i said zero exist bc truth is not one, anything can b zero not only ur god as a choice since truth is freedom

but what u dont seem to know is what nothing is too different freedom which is much more objective active realization then zero

nothing is to truth reality when zero is a creation way of one to not b caught by truth that force any free mean to b objective

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

yea stupid as it can get, i said zero exist bc truth is not one, anything can b zero not only ur god as a choice since truth is freedom

but what u dont seem to know is what nothing is too different freedom which is much more objective active realization then zero

nothing is to truth reality when zero is a creation way of one to not b caught by truth that force any free mean to b objective

Truth is kNot One nor Zero, it is ALL. Even the mistruth is truth.

So to be Wrong can be Right and to be Right can be Wrong.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

no truth is by definition absolute superiority, from what truth is the reason reference of any objective fact

u mean truth being objects while truth is objects reason, then truth is free of objective while always superior reference so in positive absolute logics concept

if truth realize smthg being negative reality then that fact is not true, truth can realize its opposition when truth is absolute superiority

qui peut le plus peut le moins say an adage in french
what can the most can the least

when what can the least cant of course the less even

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The beginning of time is the big bang. There's no "before the big bang". It's a limit and an origin, like 0 is in math.

Now if the big bang is 0, then the end of time is infinity. In this way there can be both a beginning and an end without the system having to be finite. Typically that which has a beginning has an end, but in this case we can make an exception because we're not dealing with finite numbers.

If our origin is 0 we can't perceive infinity and vice versa. One's end of time is another's beginning of time.

The problem with your math is you assume the Center of the Universe is Zero, when it is kNot.

There is kNOw sPoon!

There is kNOw kNOwTHING!

There is kNOw zEro!

Ribbit

Your Big Bang Theory is based on our Galaxy's birth, about 14 billion earth years ago.

Umm no I didn't say that 0 (the big bang) was the center of the universe, you assumed that. 0 is the point where time begins from our perspective. You're arguing with me that 1 is the mathematical center but I agree with that!
It's at the +/-1 point where the matter/antimatter "choice" happens.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There is kNOw sPoon!

There is kNOw kNOwTHING!

There is kNOw zEro!

Ribbit

Umm no I didn't say that 0 (the big bang) was the center of the universe, you assumed that. 0 is the point where time begins from our perspective. You're arguing with me that 1 is the mathematical center but I agree with that!
It's at the +/-1 point where the matter/antimatter "choice" happens.

kNow I understand your argument better.

Actually, it's at the +/- finite point that matter/anti-matter happens and it's kNot by choice.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

no truth is by definition absolute superiority, from what truth is the reason reference of any objective fact

u mean truth being objects while truth is objects reason, then truth is free of objective while always superior reference so in positive absolute logics concept

if truth realize smthg being negative reality then that fact is not true, truth can realize its opposition when truth is absolute superiority

qui peut le plus peut le moins say an adage in french
what can the most can the least

when what can the least cant of course the less even

To be less than the least is to be nothing, which isn't less nor least.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Time is simply our perception of entropy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Time is simply our perception of entropy.

What if there is no entropy?

Then would not your perception of Time be false?

Ribbit

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join