It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is Infinite. So if time is infinite...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

ur argument by itself prove the evil u r, so the only thing u can say is evil existence but u cant make any conclusion about the fact end, from what obviously ur free sense is evil but it exists so it is not nothing

now refuting that truth exist is also what i said truth is killed but that doesnt make a result of nothing, obviously u r and objective universe exist with all its still matters realities, all u can say is that evil kill the truth, so evil rule that is what u can say of u
u cannot equate evil with truth or what u call good, to make nothing, u cannot compare one individual human if u mean me as good to all gods, while there is no any point of good free existence, while gods condition all moves and individuals ends through their absolute powers on objective realities and on souls

and if u mean that one god amuse himself to divide it in two, and live through oppositions of good and evil then u r here also proving that nothing do not exist, since it is about extreme existences that are from billions generations such alive source

so all what u say is crap lies while u can assert by ur fact existence that only evil is

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Common sense and logic are nothing because they are true and the quality of insolence is not my theatre exclusively being that it is a trait we both share… it’s nice to share isn’t it?

But nice is not true either and therefore it is something which to some is better than nothing which is infinite because it has no beginning and no end

Creations conditions do not need to be justified and imaginations are reality the gods are what they are infinite and therefore nothing

Ur truth is nothing as are all truths and they do not need to be defended or justified because they are nothing and nothing is infinite

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

one is something not nothing space is something and cannot come from nothing because nothing comes from nothing and nothing is infinite and truth is infinite and therefore is nothing

anything is not anything, this is u as nothing but evil thing to want to use such cheap logics which contradict logics base

if nothing is a source then it is not nothing, but since u r talking about nothing then it cant b a source and there cant b any coming from

and a space or one cannot be a thing unless they are absolutely it and they cant b absolutely that thing unless they are free source of it to realize it all, but since they are for u something and not an absolute thing then they are not free source of any, which prove again evil powers being from creations of truth knowledge and through absolute rights abuse, so through destructions of what exist absolutely as else while never being positive source of any and especially not itself facts

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

but space is something, you cannot put something into nothing...

here... i'll show you

0/8 = 0

see?

edit on 13-12-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Blarneystoner

so all what u say is crap lies while u can assert by ur fact existence that only evil is

Now now.... mind ur manners oh insolent one of all encompassing truth

there is no good or evil my simple minded friend... only ur judgments... when u realize that as truth then u become infinite and nothing....

...peace

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But nice is not true either and therefore it is something which to some is better than nothing which is infinite because it has no beginning and no end

Creations conditions do not need to be justified and imaginations are reality the gods are what they are infinite and therefore nothing

Ur truth is nothing as are all truths and they do not need to be defended or justified because they are nothing and nothing is infinite

ur will to justify gods of nothing is too cheap clear, it is ur head alone that sees all through gods conditions as if humans are nothing but a will to see or to feel smthg nice, how humans then have to live such complex days without counting billions of generations for animals before, and calling that nice just in ur head enough to justify that gods are feeling nice about it from ever as better then nothing
u r evil clearly from what it is obvious how u made up ur argument regarding the end u want and in cheapest form

calling gods infinite dont make them nothing, on the contrary what is infinite is surely never nothing, from which justification u confuse infinity with nothing ?

it is ur assumption that u can stay forever dreaming about smthg, an assumption that u dont even think about seriously for a second, when what u r is a human being surounded by all others humans proving the opposite
whatever u were meaning is never what u end doing

and it is u that speak about my truth while im saying the opposite, which again prove how u dont even care to make the least efforts in using the other words when u mean to involve his case, as u completely prove how u r totally for abusing others as far as u can as if they do not exist but things to use

i dont have any truth, as im simply like anyother self conscious an individual free sense, what is free is by definition not something that can b perceived from else but it is never nothing nor infinite, but humans are never free but in concept since there is always evil objective rules and god life forces incrusions conditions to free senses, but in concept a free sense is one fact

and no of course not, it is the opposite which prove how u have no least idea of what u r using willingly as nothing, any truth is only through its absolute justifications for its freedom superior value sense, for what it matters that absolute superiority is always the most free, which of course is nothing to ur mind reference of hierarchy, while accepting some forms for whatever u need to pretend or to possess but as nothing for the liar u r

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

but space is something, you cannot put something into nothing...

here... i'll show you

0/8 = 0

see?

edit on 13-12-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

see urself stop talking to me as if im the one that pretend any while u enjoy appearing superior, it is obvious that u dont anything

who said that smthg is to b into nothing, i said that nothing do not exist, while u keep meaning to preach ur nonsense for others by using my presence for nothing
u dont show any with ur stupid fraction, there is no zero meant to b divided anyways, what is upon me is the same upon u and what u prove how u r only u, in the concept of true u, since in reality others and else also are free fact existence so so constancy of each must b realized through constancies of all, while as a plus it is evil rules, but there is no nothing in the first place meant nor end obviously when all is intelligent and from

the sense is what obviously everyone know already, either absolute individualities or absolute monarchies ruled out of it through powers force, but objective existence has no relation to that fact, it is always ruled of its own absolute facts objectivitiy values

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't enjoy appearing superior... but since you mentioned it... the fact the you even bring it up tells me that you value judgment...and have judged me with a value.... what is my value to you? on a scale of 1-10? can you quantify that for me please?

right and wrong do not exist in reality... only in your mind... good and evil are fabrications and do not... in all actuality... exist.... because they are a mere construct of thoughts... based upon assigning a value....

i do not view you as a value.... only a zero....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

there is no good or evil my simple minded friend... only ur judgments... when u realize that as truth then u become infinite and nothing....

...peace

it is ur mind that is obviously too simple, u dont have even the idea of what a mind is, for what u dont have a mind but just wills to justify

having no wills is not being nothing, on the contrary is being really someone, how one would want smthg when he exists to himself as a fact

obviously it is ur judgements that make u fancy upon ur end as infinite nothing

there is no judgements in saying that all is evil, it obviously say that only who says is to itself alone, so same conclusion that everyone is into from living that it cant recognize positively present but itself free sense

it is about ur fancy in imagining gods pleasures in pretending superiorities upon all to judge and force as a sense of infinite nothing wat a crap
mind ur own language talk about urself as nothing as much as u want or everything or whatever thing, u cant point others for any of ur means to violate their rights and free individual wills

and to u there is no evil, when to me there is only evil

and to u stop talking to me, when obviously all i say u dont look even at, while just using the shape that someone is saying smthg
i always say that there is no good vs evil, evil is only opposition to truth

good vs bad, and there is good and bad in truth
like wrong vs right and both exist too in truth

but that is another story not meant to discuss with u about, all here that i point is that i never mention any good to tell me that good do not exist,

what is completely crazy to see, is how the word truth is cut from all concepts and words, it is obvious that good cant b the opposite of evil in any perspective

bad is the opposite of good clearly
and evil at least opposition is life, how good came in the picture there

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't enjoy appearing superior... but since you mentioned it... the fact the you even bring it up tells me that you value judgment...and have judged me with a value.... what is my value to you? on a scale of 1-10? can you quantify that for me please?

right and wrong do not exist in reality... only in your mind... good and evil are fabrications and do not... in all actuality... exist.... because they are a mere construct of thoughts... based upon assigning a value....

i do not view u either as a value at all, i see u as a minus, it is obvious that ur free drive is all to lies never bearing to even admit seeing smthg, and it is minus bc u r not good to urself so ur free sense is negative source that keep meaning to profit from else

in my mind there is no right and wrong ever, where did u see me talking about right or wrong, this is smthg that prove what i keep repeating about u, how u invent anything about another while he is infront of u, just for any mean to justify bc u want to happy to declare it for nothing

so good for u if that is what u believe, it is ur beliefs how is that relevent to what i wrote or replied, while u should have a though before meaning what a thought construct, as if ur thoughts are what constructed all words
good is never about a value nor bad, bad and good are realities result or conditions not intentions, so bad is good too when wrong is in bad posture, just an example to prove ur nonsense gibberish, there is no value in right and wrong nor in good and bad at all, values are to free means not to objective perspective

but how that is any reply to my posts, it is ur words alone while it has no point for the op either

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
and good is wrong when like u feel good about objective rights abuse

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

ur religious reference is obvious, how can u perceive what zero is from what, and how can u judge others realisations values from their words?

it proves not only how u use religions to suit ur free will in inventing constantly urself fake careless for what ur constant reality is, but also how u use the concept of zero to please ur wills by using others as the base of lies in looking at them always being nothing

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

hahaha.... I have no idea what ur saying really....

...peace

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join