It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This young lad is going to get violence visited upon him now that people know what he looks like. And he will deserve it. There will be no escape for this one. Who knows he might even be found dead.
edit on 12-11-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: changed what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pack of hungry wolves.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

It's not so much about right or wrong..

It's more just lack of impulse control, which is understandable at that age. (Note: Does not justify behaivor).. It's possible that he could be a potential rapist, considering he chose someone much younger than him.

But that's impossible to say.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

the only person at fault is the 13 year old monster......by some peoples reasoning on here its not hitlers fault for the things he did,he didnt get enough love as a child,hell lets free manson because he really didnt do any thing,he didnt kill those people..was this 13 year old rapist african american if he is it cant be his fault because 150 years ago his people were slaves.wait its all the rap music,no its got to be all the grand theft auto he plays.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
In the old Generation kids didn't do this kind of crap because parents could beat the living snot out of their kids.

You still can, if you're a judge, apparently.

The incident is sickening, but I'm not sure how it is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by morrow2112
reply to post by Dav1d

the only person at fault is the 13 year old monster......by some peoples reasoning on here its not hitlers fault for the things he did,he didnt get enough love as a child,hell lets free manson because he really didnt do any thing,he didnt kill those people..was this 13 year old rapist african american if he is it cant be his fault because 150 years ago his people were slaves.wait its all the rap music,no its got to be all the grand theft auto he plays.

So in your opinion it was All Hitlers fault and no one else had any responsibility? If the grandmother had kept her child in view, and was aware of what was happening to her, things would have been different. If that same 13 year old gets his parents gun, and kills someone, do his parents get to skate, too? For that matter does McD's have any responsibility for creating a play area, that creates zones where the parents can loose sight of their children? Does McD's have a responsibility to provide a safe and secure area for the children to pay? After all do to McD's design choices the children are isolated from the parents...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by AnotherAccount

LOL, you cannot be seriously making excuses for these actions as some sort of cosmic design. You are a sick and deluded individual.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I agree with you...and two other words come to mind....(imbecilic ignorance).

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

yes its all adolfs and like minded nuts fault,why was a 13 year old teenager in a play area for little kids...yes granny should have kept a better eye on the girl....i bet the last thing granny thought about was her grandchild being raped.....at 13 you knew right from wrong,i did...nobody has to be responsible for the things they do anymore.its always something,music,video games,movies,i didnt get enough love as a child,and the list goes on...i have a 5 year old girl,i dont let her in the play pens because they are nasty,when at a park she is never out of my sight,and never more than 20 feet from me,at the mall or dept store i hold her hand.i know its not a safe world and anything can happen.the fact is YOU have own up for the things YOU do..

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think you nailed it when you said he was subject to abuse himself. There are studies which suggest many abused males do in fact become abusers themselves.

"Negative sequelae are prevalent and may lead to boys re-enacting the abuse by abusing other
children6 or becoming future child sexual abusers themselves.1 The outcomes of sexual abuse of
boys can fall into three main categories: psychological distress (posttraumatic stress disorder,
major depression, anxiety disorders, borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality
disorder, paranoia, dissociation, somatization, bulimia, anger, aggressive behavior, poor selfimage),
substance abuse, and sexually related problems (sexual dysfunction, hypersexuality,
sexually aggressive behavior, and confused sexual identity)1,6. These outcomes may lead to poor
school performance, running away from home, and legal trouble.1"

Child Abuse study

I agree that this is just awful and honestly there is just no way to predict how this will affect that little girl in the the long term. I wish her and the boy the best of luck. Though I do admit if it were my daughter it'd be extremely hard to muster enough empathy not to kill the lil bastard. Which I think would be the case for just about any parent.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

Isnt this forum in partucular for current events? I mean if this was off topic they would delete the thread would they not?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Hmm I think Hitler partially tried to cleanse the races...that didn't work too well.

The minute we try to "cleanse" people for doing things, is the minute we are doomed..then again we already are..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How Can You Rape A 5 Year Old Mcdonalds Is Mainly Busy Damn Staff Anyway Most People That Age Feel The Need For Lust And Girlfriends

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by Expat888
Disgusting.. My sympathies to the girl and her family..

Had it been my daughter may whatever dieties the thing that did that believe in have mercy on it because I damn sure wouldnt have... At the very least would castrate the little bastard without benefit of anesthesia.. As doubt the so-called 'justice system' would do anything to the perpatrater ..

And what... Prey-tell, would you feel if it were your son doing the act and not your daughter?

he would get the same then Id hand him over to the girls family to deal with as they saw fit. there is no excusing or accepting such conduct. raised 3 sons and none of them would consider doing such a vile act.

As to the individual who said castration doesnt work - it does when the entire genitals are removed. Cheaper and a hell of alot more effective than the western 'justice system' that fails to deliver justice and fails to deter criminals.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Don't get trolled...

(look at the name)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I really don't see how a 13 year old would have the mentality to do such a thing, I'm not one for demons, but what the hell else would do such a thing..?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
The people responsible? I'd have to say the parents/legal guardians of the 13-year-old.

While he must also take responsibility, he's a child and nowhere near maturity - like 99% of all other 13 year olds in the world.

We live in difficult times where there are deceptions, lies and violence everywhere. Many religious scholars have analyzed that the internet is a major instrument of Anti-Christ.

Parents/guardians no longer have sufficient control over their underage children unless they become very IT savvy.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

That is what I was wondering! How the hell does a little 5 year old girl get raped in McDonalds Playland without someone noticing?!!! This is an outrageous story. I take my kids there and you better believe I have my eyes and ears on them at all times. I don't get how this could've happened.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Was this boy born a rapist? Highly unlikely. Almost all of our behavioral reactions are related to experiences we've had over the course of our lives. How can a 13 year old be considered an adult in the eyes of the law? If a child is eligible to be tried in court as an adult, then they should also be eligible to every other facet of being an adult. What will they do to the rapist? Are they going to lock him up in a juvenile detention facility until he's 18, then move him to a prison complex? Is that how you "fix" people?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Many religious scholars have analyzed that the internet is a major instrument of Anti-Christ.

Could you link me in the right direction for these sources? I wanna read up on this claim (seriously)

kinda ironic, usiing the internet to research the true evil nature of the internet.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Im a realist. I've seen kids younger than that carrying weapons and killing people in war zones.. There are also countries where at 13 they are considered adults. Its in the west that they're coddled because oh they're just children... Children without proper upbringing are just as dangerous as any adult.. Up until late 19th early 20th century in western countries 'kids' that age often had the same responsibilities as adults.
No more barbaric than many of the atrocities westerners commit without reason or for corporate greed around the world everyday.
Let the punishment fit the crime and for rapists castration fits better than coddling them in some prison at expense of the public so they can get released to go find more victims to rape. Age is no excuse he showed no regard for his victims age.

Children are considered children, and adults are considered adults because of the level of development in their brains. Is that hard to understand? It's the same reason you can't legally drive a rental car in the US (where I've been) under the age of 25 (the age when almost all peoples brains have fully matured). I'm surprised you left amerika for it's governments atrocities when you support atrocities yourself. You have so little faith in the ability of a person to change that your answer is mutilation. F***ing sick. Violent gangs all across the Earth mutilate people for doing things they don't like.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join